HomeHome  PortalPortal  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  

Share | 

Filming in concerts

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Moldienut
Angel's helper of Sakis' Forum

Total Posts : 19567
Female
Virgo Cat

PostSubject: Filming in concerts   31st July 2007, 6:42 pm

I want to know, is filming allowed in concerts because I want to know to save getting in trouble if I get caught doing it. Also in my country there are laws about this even in concerts.
Cheers
Moldie

Total Posts : 3058
Female
Capricorn Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Filming in concerts   1st August 2007, 12:03 pm

Moldienut wrote:
I want to know, is filming allowed in concerts because I want to know to save getting in trouble if I get caught doing it. Also in my country there are laws about this even in concerts.
Cheers
Moldie

I actually think that filming isn't explicitly allowed, but you definitely seem to be allowed to bring a camera. In Sweden, you're never allowed to do that, but nowadays when mobile phones take pictures of good quality, there's not much the guards can do. They can't confiscate everybody's phones!

I've never got even an angry look by a guard although I've been filming a lot, and not even trying to conceal it. I'm sure you'll be fine, Mo. Hope the weather allows pictures taken and/or movies to be filmed. Smile

However Molide, since this is your first Sakis concert, my tip is that you should try to just experience it, not document it. It is distracting to bring a camera, believe me. I would never have done it for my first concert. You choose, of course, but no-one will blame you if you don't take pictures! If they do complain, send them to me!! Laughing

My recently listened tracks:
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.myspace.com/malintwin
wpghi5
Moderator-Sakis' Team

Total Posts : 16618
Male
Aries Dog

PostSubject: Re: Filming in concerts   1st August 2007, 1:37 pm

U do whatever it is u feel u want 2 do Mo. In spirit we'll b there wit u every step in the way.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Disco_girl

Total Posts : 1290
Female
Aquarius Horse

PostSubject: Re: Filming in concerts   1st August 2007, 1:52 pm

i agree with malin!i think that if would be my first concert,i wouldnt even eat!!!i already can imagine my hands shaking and my smile being all over my face!!!and when sakis comes on stage just big scream from the bottom of my soul:SAAKIIII!!!!!!!!!and tomorrow,i wouldnt remember most of the things...but i would be in delirium...so,my opinion go and enjoy with all ur sences!!!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Moldienut
Angel's helper of Sakis' Forum

Total Posts : 19567
Female
Virgo Cat

PostSubject: Re: Filming in concerts   1st August 2007, 2:40 pm

I agree with Mal too, usually for a concert, I tend to sit still and watch, rather than p**s about with filming equipment. I usually like to see what is going on because in each performance it differs each time, especially if the artist has a new album out and new songs are being sang. In the UK as well mobile phones in concerts are very common plus it is also a problem. I have a camcorder built in a camera so I am taking pics more because I studied photography so I am more used to it than filming with a camcorder.

Moderator-Sakis' Team

Total Posts : 16618
Male
Aries Dog

PostSubject: Re: Filming in concerts   3rd August 2007, 12:08 am

I would probably feel the adrenaline rush inside of me coupled with fans just literally screaming just moments before Sakis takes the stage. And when he eventually does I would probably just lose it completely! Very Happy That how I would feel once I c a tremendous concert from him. Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Filming in concerts   

Back to top Go down

Filming in concerts
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1