HomeHome  PortalPortal  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  

Share | 
 

 How much is Sakis worth?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Moldienut
Angel's helper of Sakis' Forum
avatar

Age : 29
Joined : 2006-05-04
Total Posts : 19567
Localisation : London, UK
Female
Virgo Cat

PostSubject: How much is Sakis worth?   9th October 2007, 3:32 am

I want to know, how much is Sakis worth in Greece because with certain celebrities they have large fortunes and I was wondering of the same thing with Sakis in Greece.
Cheers
Moldie

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.myspace.com/moldienut
lunaLENA

avatar

Age : 35
Joined : 2006-10-05
Total Posts : 2990
Localisation : trikala-greece
Female
Cancer Rooster

PostSubject: Re: How much is Sakis worth?   9th October 2007, 4:30 am

we cannot tell exactly mo, but for sure he has enough to have a good and luxurious life as he can abstain from nightshows in greece as much as he wants to! Wink the point is to enjoy every moment of your life especially when your job is the love of your life!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
maria

avatar

Age : 37
Joined : 2007-02-22
Total Posts : 1289
Localisation : spain
Female
Pisces Monkey

PostSubject: Re: How much is Sakis worth?   9th October 2007, 4:32 am

Lena wrote:
we cannot tell exactly mo, but for sure he has enough to have a good and luxurious life as he can abstain from nightshows in greece as much as he wants to! Wink the point is to enjoy every moment of your life especially when your job is the love of your life!
i am with you on that lena mou
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://mpempamaria.spaces.live.com/default.aspx?_c02_owner=1
wpghi5
Moderator-Sakis' Team


Age : 35
Joined : 2006-08-08
Total Posts : 16618
Localisation : Winnipeg, Manitoba, Canada
Male
Aries Dog

PostSubject: Re: How much is Sakis worth?   10th October 2007, 12:45 am

maria wrote:
Lena wrote:
we cannot tell exactly mo, but for sure he has enough to have a good and luxurious life as he can abstain from nightshows in greece as much as he wants to! Wink the point is to enjoy every moment of your life especially when your job is the love of your life!
i am with you on that lena mou

I certainly know what u're talking about Lena mou! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile
*ParaskÚvie*
Angel Of Sakis' Forum
Angel Of Sakis' Forum
avatar

Age : 41
Joined : 2006-05-03
Total Posts : 6286
Localisation : In my dreams ;-)
Female
Cancer Cat

PostSubject: Re: How much is Sakis worth?   10th October 2007, 7:17 am

Moldienut wrote:
I want to know, how much is Sakis worth in Greece because with certain celebrities they have large fortunes and I was wondering of the same thing with Sakis in Greece.
Cheers
Moldie

What do you mean about "how much is Sakis worth" ??

_________________

Peace, sex, Rock and Love. Lovesick

-15.8 kg in 245 days,
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://sakis-rouvas.zikforum.com
Moldienut
Angel's helper of Sakis' Forum
avatar

Age : 29
Joined : 2006-05-04
Total Posts : 19567
Localisation : London, UK
Female
Virgo Cat

PostSubject: Re: How much is Sakis worth?   10th October 2007, 1:49 pm

*ParaskÚvie* wrote:

What do you mean about "how much is Sakis worth" ??

I mean his fortune, his overall amount of money he has from like all the things he does, etc. About everything he does he gets a share of the profit from what is bought e.g merchandise, concerts, etc.
I know Sir Paul Mc Cartney is worth ú800 million from the Beatles, etc. Others I can't remember and I think Mc Cartney's figure has changed now.

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.myspace.com/moldienut
wpghi5
Moderator-Sakis' Team


Age : 35
Joined : 2006-08-08
Total Posts : 16618
Localisation : Winnipeg, Manitoba, Canada
Male
Aries Dog

PostSubject: Re: How much is Sakis worth?   11th October 2007, 12:58 am

Moldienut wrote:

I know Sir Paul Mc Cartney is worth ú800 million from the Beatles, etc.

That's more like over 1 billon dollars Canadian.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
nati^^^

avatar

Age : 29
Joined : 2007-09-04
Total Posts : 95
Localisation : close enough..
Female
Pisces Dragon

PostSubject: Re: How much is Sakis worth?   18th October 2007, 7:47 am

I got this subject little different,with other meaning of the word"worth",I hope it won`t mind if i tell my opinion in the way I was thiknig...
You all may know that we lost Toshe Proeski 2 days ago,it was the saddest day here,each and every human being was crying(and I`ll stop about this now,cause it makes me sad)
the point of this reply of mine is,that Sakis is worth to do anything for him,to give him SUPPORT in what he does,no matter if its singing or acting or anything,to give him LOVE like he gives us with every new song of his,JUST TO GIVE HIM THE BEST FROM US,like he does....
simply......just to continue to take care for him.....always...
Once again,sorry that I missunderstood the subject
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://wwww.yahoo.com
Moldienut
Angel's helper of Sakis' Forum
avatar

Age : 29
Joined : 2006-05-04
Total Posts : 19567
Localisation : London, UK
Female
Virgo Cat

PostSubject: Re: How much is Sakis worth?   18th October 2007, 5:24 pm

Sure I don't mind Nati, even though the one I was really looking for is the overall fortune of Sakis like that of Sir Paul Mc Cartney, etc their overall value they earn from everything they do, etc. Many Western artists are overpaid in other words, ridiculous amount of money they are worth. I could find some more examples on the web so I can demonstrate exactly what I mean.

P.S I know about the tragic demise of Tose by the way, it was very sad since he is one of my favourite Balkan artists ever. I even cried when I heard the news.

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.myspace.com/moldienut
aleera

avatar

Age : 43
Joined : 2006-12-27
Total Posts : 1856
Localisation : brasil
Female
Gemini Tiger

PostSubject: Re: How much is Sakis worth?   18th October 2007, 7:20 pm

nati^^^ wrote:
I got this subject little different,with other meaning of the word"worth",I hope it won`t mind if i tell my opinion in the way I was thiknig...
You all may know that we lost Toshe Proeski 2 days ago,it was the saddest day here,each and every human being was crying(and I`ll stop about this now,cause it makes me sad)
the point of this reply of mine is,that Sakis is worth to do anything for him,to give him SUPPORT in what he does,no matter if its singing or acting or anything,to give him LOVE like he gives us with every new song of his,JUST TO GIVE HIM THE BEST FROM US,like he does....
simply......just to continue to take care for him.....always...
Once again,sorry that I missunderstood the subject

Amen!! He's priceless.

And Mo, I know exactly what U meant with it. Wink

I'm sorry 4 your loss. It's a real tragedy.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.univercidade.com.br
wpghi5
Moderator-Sakis' Team


Age : 35
Joined : 2006-08-08
Total Posts : 16618
Localisation : Winnipeg, Manitoba, Canada
Male
Aries Dog

PostSubject: Re: How much is Sakis worth?   19th October 2007, 12:41 am

aleera wrote:


Amen!! He's priceless.

And Mo, I know exactly what U meant with it. Wink


2 c him looking like that all the time, HMMM! Drool Gotta love it! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: How much is Sakis worth?   

Back to top Go down
 
How much is Sakis worth?
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1
 Similar topics
-
» How much is a Raw Power Vinyl Record "worth"?
» Worth Dying For
» 1970: The Ulimate Complete Fun House Sessions
» Scott Henderson in Japan during quake
» RP Deluxe Ships Today

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Sakis Rouvas the greek pop star ! :: ~Sakis Rouvas World~ :: ~Questions about Sakis~-
Jump to: