HomeHome  PortalPortal  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  

Share | 
 

 ESC Promo Interview & Shake It

Go down 
AuthorMessage
horsefeathers

avatar

Age : 27
Joined : 2007-06-25
Total Posts : 1137
Localisation : Manitoba, Canada
Female
Libra Goat

PostSubject: ESC Promo Interview & Shake It   27th October 2007, 4:47 pm

On Youtube

An interview with Sakis about Eurovision 2004 with the video for Shake It at the end.

This is a little old, and you've probably all seen it before, right? I happened to find the same video, high quality, and figured I'd share it anyway. Razz Sorry if it's been posted before - I looked back and I don't think I saw it here ... scratch

Download On SendSpace
(It might take a while - the file is pretty big.)

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://horsefeathers75.deviantart.com
wpghi5
Moderator-Sakis' Team


Age : 36
Joined : 2006-08-08
Total Posts : 16618
Localisation : Winnipeg, Manitoba, Canada
Male
Aries Dog

PostSubject: Re: ESC Promo Interview & Shake It   28th October 2007, 12:35 am

Oh that's alright Jenna. Take the time as much as u want. I gotta say the video 4 Shake It is equally as good as his performance in ESC '04. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Malin

avatar

Age : 41
Joined : 2006-07-04
Total Posts : 3058
Localisation : Stockholm, Sweden
Female
Capricorn Dragon

PostSubject: Re: ESC Promo Interview & Shake It   28th October 2007, 3:46 am

Thank you Jenna! I had this before -- I actually bought it on eBay. But I can't remember if anyone posted about it before. Oh, and the video at the end is not really the official video for Shake It, but I like that one much better than the official video.

_________________
"There ain't no reins on this one"

My recently listened tracks:
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.myspace.com/malintwin
Miranda

avatar

Age : 41
Joined : 2007-02-21
Total Posts : 566
Localisation : Austria
Female
Sagittarius Dragon

PostSubject: Re: ESC Promo Interview & Shake It   28th October 2007, 1:19 pm

Thanks, Jenna! I don't remember seeing that before. It's nice!

Malin wrote:
Oh, and the video at the end is not really the
official video for Shake It, but I like that one much better than the
official video.
Hmm, this is not the official video? I think I know the official video and I can't see any differences to this one here. scratch Where are the differences?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
horsefeathers

avatar

Age : 27
Joined : 2007-06-25
Total Posts : 1137
Localisation : Manitoba, Canada
Female
Libra Goat

PostSubject: Re: ESC Promo Interview & Shake It   28th October 2007, 1:22 pm

You're welcome! Smile

And I was going to ask the same thing about the official video, too. Razz

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://horsefeathers75.deviantart.com
Malin

avatar

Age : 41
Joined : 2006-07-04
Total Posts : 3058
Localisation : Stockholm, Sweden
Female
Capricorn Dragon

PostSubject: Re: ESC Promo Interview & Shake It   28th October 2007, 1:51 pm

Miranda wrote:
Thanks, Jenna! I don't remember seeing that before. It's nice!

Malin wrote:
Oh, and the video at the end is not really the
official video for Shake It, but I like that one much better than the
official video.
Hmm, this is not the official video? I think I know the official video and I can't see any differences to this one here. scratch Where are the differences?

lol! My mistake! The promo DVD I have has another version of Shake It on it... Since this video on YouTube starts off exactly like my DVD, I assumed that the Shake It version would be the same as on mine too... Sorry! Laughing

_________________
"There ain't no reins on this one"

My recently listened tracks:
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.myspace.com/malintwin
wpghi5
Moderator-Sakis' Team


Age : 36
Joined : 2006-08-08
Total Posts : 16618
Localisation : Winnipeg, Manitoba, Canada
Male
Aries Dog

PostSubject: Re: ESC Promo Interview & Shake It   28th October 2007, 10:07 pm

Oh that's ok Mal. Just a simple mistake. Lol. lol!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Miranda

avatar

Age : 41
Joined : 2007-02-21
Total Posts : 566
Localisation : Austria
Female
Sagittarius Dragon

PostSubject: Re: ESC Promo Interview & Shake It   30th October 2007, 5:24 pm

Malin wrote:
Miranda wrote:
Thanks, Jenna! I don't remember seeing that before. It's nice!

Malin wrote:
Oh, and the video at the end is not really the
official video for Shake It, but I like that one much better than the
official video.
Hmm, this is not the official video? I think I know the official video and I can't see any differences to this one here. scratch Where are the differences?

lol! My mistake! The promo DVD I have has another version of Shake It on it... Since this video on YouTube starts off exactly like my DVD, I assumed that the Shake It version would be the same as on mine too... Sorry! Laughing

lol! No problem, Malin.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
aleera

avatar

Age : 44
Joined : 2006-12-27
Total Posts : 1856
Localisation : brasil
Female
Gemini Tiger

PostSubject: Re: ESC Promo Interview & Shake It   1st November 2007, 6:32 pm

Tnx Jenna. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.univercidade.com.br
horsefeathers

avatar

Age : 27
Joined : 2007-06-25
Total Posts : 1137
Localisation : Manitoba, Canada
Female
Libra Goat

PostSubject: Re: ESC Promo Interview & Shake It   1st November 2007, 6:33 pm

You're welcome, aleera. Smile

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://horsefeathers75.deviantart.com
Cloud_Strife



Joined : 2010-04-09
Total Posts : 1
Male

PostSubject: Re: ESC Promo Interview & Shake It   9th April 2010, 6:32 am

Can someone reupload this video please?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ellijay

avatar

Joined : 2006-08-15
Total Posts : 7693

PostSubject: Re: ESC Promo Interview & Shake It   9th April 2010, 8:30 am

there were lots of vids prior to esc 2004.... can you give some specific details about this one so that I can try to locate it for you in my files.

Who was interviewing him? that would help
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: ESC Promo Interview & Shake It   

Back to top Go down
 
ESC Promo Interview & Shake It
Back to top 
Page 1 of 1
 Similar topics
-
» Whitecross interview.
» Joshua Perahia interview.
» An interview with Rob Rock.
» New McLaughlin Interview and Special Mahavishnu Book Offer
» Jeff Beck talking about John McLaughlin brand new interview

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Sakis Rouvas the greek pop star ! :: ~Sakis Rouvas World~ :: ~Multimedia~(video & music)~-
Jump to: