HomeHome  PortalPortal  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  

Share | 

ΔΙΑΙΣΘΗΣΗ

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
ellijay

Total Posts : 7693

PostSubject: Re: ΔΙΑΙΣΘΗΣΗ   18th December 2007, 4:00 pm

Stelios...

Your most recent post is RIGHT ON THE MONEY...

AGE MATTERS NOT !!!!!!!!!!!

and Emilia.... I vowed when I reached the age of 28 that I had finished with birthdays. I would STICK at twenty eight years!!

Of course having met me, you will know that mentally, I am in fact much younger than that!!!!!

LMAO !!!!!!!!

Jxxx
Back to top Go down
View user profile
wpghi5
Moderator-Sakis' Team

Total Posts : 16618
Male
Aries Dog

PostSubject: Re: ΔΙΑΙΣΘΗΣΗ   19th December 2007, 4:41 am

Oh Jane! Laughing lol!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
stelios

Total Posts : 1184
Male
Scorpio Snake

PostSubject: mirror   1st January 2008, 10:58 am

two theories first when you do a good action keep it for yourself and dont say it anybody.second theory when you do a good action say it to everybody so to be a good example for others. whatever you believe ifeel that i like to share what had happened. in1999 a stupid guy took one gun and started to shoot people for no reason. he killed someone and he shoot another one who just walking from his house to find work in the morning.he is from kurdistan and he has just arrived to find work and a better life.the bullet reached him in spinal column and from this point he is and he is going to live for the rest of his life on invalid chair . before one week i heard about him and that he had a need of a invalid special bed so itook a van and i bring this bed to him . he hasnt got a bed and he was sleeping every night on the froor.if you could just see his eyes when he said thank you... it made me feel like a hole in my soul. anyway i said many details but i want you everybody to know\... you dont haveany idea how lucky you are
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.sakisrouvas.com
ellijay

PostSubject: Re: ΔΙΑΙΣΘΗΣΗ   1st January 2008, 11:12 am

You are a very special soul Stelios and I am a person who believes that people are brought into our lives for a reason.

On 13th February 2007 you came into my life and I am blessed because of it.

I am proud to call you my friend!

Jxxx
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ellijay

PostSubject: Re: ΔΙΑΙΣΘΗΣΗ   1st January 2008, 11:13 am

Furthermore...... since we met at Saki's video shoot... it was another very special SOUL who brought us together!

It doesnt get any better than that eh!

Jxxx
Back to top Go down
View user profile
lunaLENA

Total Posts : 2990
Female
Cancer Rooster

PostSubject: Re: ΔΙΑΙΣΘΗΣΗ   1st January 2008, 2:21 pm

stko wrote:
two theories first when you do a good action keep it for yourself and dont say it anybody.second theory when you do a good action say it to everybody so to be a good example for others. whatever you believe ifeel that i like to share what had happened. in1999 a stupid guy took one gun and started to shoot people for no reason. he killed someone and he shoot another one who just walking from his house to find work in the morning.he is from kurdistan and he has just arrived to find work and a better life.the bullet reached him in spinal column and from this point he is and he is going to live for the rest of his life on invalid chair . before one week i heard about him and that he had a need of a invalid special bed so itook a van and i bring this bed to him . he hasnt got a bed and he was sleeping every night on the froor.if you could just see his eyes when he said thank you... it made me feel like a hole in my soul. anyway i said many details but i want you everybody to know\... you dont haveany idea how lucky you are

that's great stelios bravo!

pou mes ta 2 tou matia pige kriftike...
kai go i tixeri pou to xei dei!

Back to top Go down
View user profile
emilia

Total Posts : 7063
Female
Taurus Rooster

PostSubject: Re: ΔΙΑΙΣΘΗΣΗ   1st January 2008, 2:29 pm

the real life superheros are those brave men and women who do small things to help the others.
you surely are one of those real life superheros Stelios.

Moderator-Sakis' Team

Male
Aries Dog

PostSubject: Re: ΔΙΑΙΣΘΗΣΗ   1st January 2008, 11:56 pm

That story was so touching and so heroic Stelios! I'm sure we'll get along just fine. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile
stelios

Total Posts : 1184
Male
Scorpio Snake

PostSubject: mirror   2nd January 2008, 11:08 am

thank you all for your good words and for the personal messages you make me feel ashamed. lets change subject noone asked me about the theme of my post who is.. mirror good question now
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.sakisrouvas.com
wpghi5
Moderator-Sakis' Team

Male
Aries Dog

PostSubject: Re: ΔΙΑΙΣΘΗΣΗ   3rd January 2008, 2:36 am

Don't b ashamed Stelios. B grateful. However if u find it 2 b 2 much we'll tone it down a bit. Lol.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ΔΙΑΙΣΘΗΣΗ   

Back to top Go down

ΔΙΑΙΣΘΗΣΗ
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Sakis Rouvas the greek pop star ! :: ~Sakis Rouvas World~ :: ~Questions about Sakis~-
Jump to: