HomeHome  PortalPortal  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  

Share | 
 

 Min Antistekese/Kane Me

Go down 
AuthorMessage
wpghi5
Moderator-Sakis' Team


Age : 36
Joined : 2006-08-08
Total Posts : 16618
Localisation : Winnipeg, Manitoba, Canada
Male
Aries Dog

PostSubject: Min Antistekese/Kane Me   19th December 2007, 3:47 am

Now I know I might upset most Rouvitsas here who have been fans of his since the very beginning. Just 2 let u know that this is my opinion and u guys don't have 2 agree me here. I've seen the videos 4 both Min Antistekese and Kane Me on YT. Both of these songs I gotta say r very good. It just seems his long hair at the time didn't seem 2 blend well with the songs he sang. They're very good I just wish the styling especially with his hair would have been much better 2 match well the style of the songs.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
lunaLENA

avatar

Age : 37
Joined : 2006-10-05
Total Posts : 2990
Localisation : trikala-greece
Female
Cancer Rooster

PostSubject: Re: Min Antistekese/Kane Me   19th December 2007, 3:53 am

wpghi5 wrote:
Now I know I might upset most Rouvitsas here who have been fans of his since the very beginning. Just 2 let u know that this is my opinion and u guys don't have 2 agree me here. I've seen the videos 4 both Min Antistekese and Kane Me on YT. Both of these songs I gotta say r very good. It just seems his long hair at the time didn't seem 2 blend well with the songs he sang. They're very good I just wish the styling especially with his hair would have been much better 2 match well the style of the songs.

you see the fashion that era was different from the current one but i think that sakis was really cute and handsome with that hair...my opinion, cause when i first met him he had long hair...so i have memories...with this look! Wink

not that now he doesn't look like a god!!! he's always an ANGEL to my eyes!

_________________
se poian ekstasi apano se xoro magiko
mporei ena tetoio plasma na gennithike...
apo poio makrino asteri einai to fos
pou mes ta 2 tou matia pige kriftike...
kai go i tixeri pou to xei dei!

Back to top Go down
View user profile
wpghi5
Moderator-Sakis' Team


Age : 36
Joined : 2006-08-08
Total Posts : 16618
Localisation : Winnipeg, Manitoba, Canada
Male
Aries Dog

PostSubject: Re: Min Antistekese/Kane Me   19th December 2007, 4:16 am

What u said Lena mou was so nice. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Malin

avatar

Age : 41
Joined : 2006-07-04
Total Posts : 3058
Localisation : Stockholm, Sweden
Female
Capricorn Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Min Antistekese/Kane Me   19th December 2007, 4:23 am

Good point, Jessie. Moreover, I agree with you.

_________________
"There ain't no reins on this one"

My recently listened tracks:
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.myspace.com/malintwin
ellijay

avatar

Joined : 2006-08-15
Total Posts : 7693

PostSubject: Re: Min Antistekese/Kane Me   19th December 2007, 4:23 am

One of my all time favourite photographs of Sakis is from the inside cover of Aima Dakria kai Idrotas. It blows me away every time i look at it and if the word Karvellas wasnt written accross the bottom of it, it would be in a frame on my wall. The photograph speaks volumes to me.It is such an artistic photograph and the long hair is just AHHHHHH. I ADORED the long hair!!!

I wasnt actually a fan of the earlier "boppy" hits but Min Antistekese was one exception to that rule. I did like that song.

Seeing him perform it again in September this year, wearing the jacket from that period was just amazing and when he went into Kane Me I was thrilled. Mal.. remember the STRUTTING!!! I know how much you love that!!!! lol lol.

The only thing missing from that moment WAS the long hair but of course as Sakis has matured vocally, so has his appearance and.... he is constantly just..... stunningly beautiful.

Jxxx
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Malin

avatar

Age : 41
Joined : 2006-07-04
Total Posts : 3058
Localisation : Stockholm, Sweden
Female
Capricorn Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Min Antistekese/Kane Me   19th December 2007, 4:25 am

ellijay wrote:
Mal.. remember the STRUTTING!!! I know how much you love that!!!! lol lol.

affraid lol!

_________________
"There ain't no reins on this one"

My recently listened tracks:
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.myspace.com/malintwin
wpghi5
Moderator-Sakis' Team


Age : 36
Joined : 2006-08-08
Total Posts : 16618
Localisation : Winnipeg, Manitoba, Canada
Male
Aries Dog

PostSubject: Re: Min Antistekese/Kane Me   19th December 2007, 4:27 am

I can imagine how that felt like when he did that! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Moldienut
Angel's helper of Sakis' Forum
avatar

Age : 31
Joined : 2006-05-04
Total Posts : 19567
Localisation : London, UK
Female
Virgo Cat

PostSubject: Re: Min Antistekese/Kane Me   19th December 2007, 5:45 am

I have to say that the songs are OK, not crap or anything because I have several favourites that are above them two but the only thing I really didn't like is his hair at the time, he looks like a caveman. Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.myspace.com/moldienut
lunaLENA

avatar

Age : 37
Joined : 2006-10-05
Total Posts : 2990
Localisation : trikala-greece
Female
Cancer Rooster

PostSubject: Re: Min Antistekese/Kane Me   19th December 2007, 6:00 am

ellijay wrote:
One of my all time favourite photographs of Sakis is from the inside cover of Aima Dakria kai Idrotas. It blows me away every time i look at it and if the word Karvellas wasnt written accross the bottom of it, it would be in a frame on my wall. The photograph speaks volumes to me.It is such an artistic photograph and the long hair is just AHHHHHH. I ADORED the long hair!!!
Jxxx
oh jane we share the same favourite photo!!! in fact some years ago when sakis was in rex with vandi i gave it to him to sign it and he was surprised that i was giving him a pic dated years back...but i told him that i love this photo!!!
he's so .....hot in that! Embarassed

_________________
se poian ekstasi apano se xoro magiko
mporei ena tetoio plasma na gennithike...
apo poio makrino asteri einai to fos
pou mes ta 2 tou matia pige kriftike...
kai go i tixeri pou to xei dei!

Back to top Go down
View user profile
ellijay

avatar

Joined : 2006-08-15
Total Posts : 7693

PostSubject: Re: Min Antistekese/Kane Me   19th December 2007, 7:55 am

I knew there was a special connection beween us Lena mou!!!

I die every time I look at that photograph - it is such a sensitive photo and he is so incredibly beautiful.

One day he WILL sign my copy if its the last thing I do!!!! I would cheerfully hand him back all my other autographs if I could keep that one for ever!

Jxxx
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Christina

avatar

Age : 30
Joined : 2007-05-31
Total Posts : 956
Localisation : Athens, Greece
Female
Capricorn Cat

PostSubject: Re: Min Antistekese/Kane Me   19th December 2007, 12:51 pm

Generally when I saw him at Lykavittos wearing clothes that he was wearing about 15 years ago I dont' know why but I wanted to cry.
It brought back to my mind so many memories and seeing Sakis with the same clothes but more matured with short hair was something so unexpected-and wonderful!
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.sakisrouvas.tk
wpghi5
Moderator-Sakis' Team


Age : 36
Joined : 2006-08-08
Total Posts : 16618
Localisation : Winnipeg, Manitoba, Canada
Male
Aries Dog

PostSubject: Re: Min Antistekese/Kane Me   20th December 2007, 1:59 am

Well in my view he looks more like a composer than a singer with that long hair of his back then. And Jane and Lena he does look hot in that photo there. Very Happy And Christinaki mou those things that u said makes me wanna cry 2! Sad Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Chrisanthi

avatar

Age : 34
Joined : 2006-08-15
Total Posts : 1186
Localisation : Greece
Female
Scorpio Pig

PostSubject: Re: Min Antistekese/Kane Me   10th January 2008, 6:40 am

Christina wrote:
Generally when I saw him at Lykavittos wearing clothes that he was wearing about 15 years ago I dont' know why but I wanted to cry.
It brought back to my mind so many memories and seeing Sakis with the same clothes but more matured with short hair was something so unexpected-and wonderful!

What I felt when I saw that at the concert at Thessaloniki was pride.
Pride, because when Sakis was singing these songs everybody considered him a passing fad.
Singing them after so many years is like saying..: Look at me , I'm still here no matter what you thought, I'm still singing these songs and having the crowd below me in an ecstasy. You were wrong,I"ll never fade away!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Disco_girl

avatar

Age : 27
Joined : 2007-02-13
Total Posts : 1290
Localisation : Zrenjanin, Serbia
Female
Aquarius Horse

PostSubject: Re: Min Antistekese/Kane Me   10th January 2008, 10:14 am

chrisanthi,thats well said! i felt the same way watching the video of min antistekesai!!!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
lunaLENA

avatar

Age : 37
Joined : 2006-10-05
Total Posts : 2990
Localisation : trikala-greece
Female
Cancer Rooster

PostSubject: Re: Min Antistekese/Kane Me   10th January 2008, 2:02 pm

[quote="Chrisanthi"]
Christina wrote:

Singing them after so many years is like saying..: Look at me , I'm still here no matter what you thought, I'm still singing these songs and having the crowd below me in an ecstasy. You were wrong,I"ll never fade away!

of course he will never fade away!!! our love and support won't fade either! Wink

_________________
se poian ekstasi apano se xoro magiko
mporei ena tetoio plasma na gennithike...
apo poio makrino asteri einai to fos
pou mes ta 2 tou matia pige kriftike...
kai go i tixeri pou to xei dei!

Back to top Go down
View user profile
wpghi5
Moderator-Sakis' Team


Age : 36
Joined : 2006-08-08
Total Posts : 16618
Localisation : Winnipeg, Manitoba, Canada
Male
Aries Dog

PostSubject: Re: Min Antistekese/Kane Me   11th January 2008, 3:23 am

[quote="Lena"]
Chrisanthi wrote:
Christina wrote:

Singing them after so many years is like saying..: Look at me , I'm still here no matter what you thought, I'm still singing these songs and having the crowd below me in an ecstasy. You were wrong,I"ll never fade away!

of course he will never fade away!!! our love and support won't fade either! Wink

U said it girl! AMEN 2 THAT! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Min Antistekese/Kane Me   

Back to top Go down
 
Min Antistekese/Kane Me
Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Sakis Rouvas the greek pop star ! :: ~Sakis Rouvas World~ :: ~Sakis' Discography and Filmography~ :: Lyrics-
Jump to: