HomeHome  PortalPortal  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  

Share | 

Does Sakis ever write songs?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Malin

Total Posts : 3058
Female
Capricorn Dragon

PostSubject: Does Sakis ever write songs?   28th July 2006, 3:19 pm

I have read somewhere that for (at least) one of his albums, Sakis wrote (or co-wrote) a couple of songs. Which ones?

My recently listened tracks:
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.myspace.com/malintwin
Moldienut
Angel's helper of Sakis' Forum

Total Posts : 19567
Female
Virgo Cat

PostSubject: Re: Does Sakis ever write songs?   28th July 2006, 3:21 pm

Did you know that Sakis actually composed music in two of the tracks on the 21st Akatallilos album back in 2000.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.myspace.com/moldienut
Malin

Female
Capricorn Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Does Sakis ever write songs?   28th July 2006, 3:27 pm

Moldienut wrote:
Did you know that Sakis actually composed music in two of the tracks on the 21st Akatallilos album back in 2000.

I guess that's what I read somewhere. Which two songs off that album? If you say "Kanoume oneira", I'll faint ... (it's one of his best songs, IMHO) but I doubt that he wrote the music to that one. If you have the names of the songs, I'd be very grateful if you could tell me. Pleeeeze! bounce

Back to top Go down
Moldienut
Angel's helper of Sakis' Forum

Total Posts : 19567
Female
Virgo Cat

PostSubject: Re: Does Sakis ever write songs?   28th July 2006, 3:29 pm

Malin wrote:
Moldienut wrote:

I guess that's what I read somewhere. Which two songs off that album? If you say "Kanoume oneira", I'll faint ... (it's one of his best songs, IMHO) but I doubt that he wrote the music to that one. If you have the names of the songs, I'd be very grateful if you could tell me. Pleeeeze! bounce

The names of the songs that are composed by Sakis are Voudas and Akatallilos. Unfortunately your favourite one isn't.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.myspace.com/moldienut
Malin

Female
Capricorn Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Does Sakis ever write songs?   28th July 2006, 3:38 pm

Moldienut wrote:

The names of the songs that are composed by Sakis are Voudas and Akatallilos. Unfortunately your favourite one isn't.

Thank you for the info! I sort of "knew" that he didn't write "Kanoume oneira". If he had, then he would be so talented a song writer that he probably would write almost all the songs he sings from that point on. And I knew that wasn't the case.

But nice anyway to know that his own songs made it to an album! I don't own it yet, but this is another reason for me to buy that particular one.

Back to top Go down
alexandra

Total Posts : 2040
Female
Scorpio Pig

PostSubject: Re: Does Sakis ever write songs?   5th August 2006, 11:40 am

He has mentioned in a radio interview that he always writes music (not lyrics) but he prefers to have it locked into his drawer!
Unfair, I know...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Malin

Female
Capricorn Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Does Sakis ever write songs?   5th August 2006, 12:37 pm

alexandra wrote:
He has mentioned in a radio interview that he always writes music (not lyrics) but he prefers to have it locked into his drawer!
Unfair, I know...

Yeah, really unfair! I wonder if he lets his producer (or producers -- does he have many?) hear his song drafts? Is it perhaps the producer who thinks that they are not good enough, or is it Sakis who doesn't believe in his own ability to write songs? Not everybody can write great songs. Sakis is such a multi-talent, so I'd almost be surprised if he didn't write better songs than many artists ... But perhaps even Sakis has a limit to what he can do?

I believe that the production of a song is as important as the song itself (and by the song, I mean the melody and the chords) . To me, the lyrics are important, but not half as important as the sound.

Of course the way a song is sung means a lot. And Sakis can sing almost anything, Very Happy

Anyway, I'd love to hear more songs actually written by him.

Back to top Go down
alexandra

Total Posts : 2040
Female
Scorpio Pig

PostSubject: Re: Does Sakis ever write songs?   6th August 2006, 4:03 am

Well, he changes producers every now and then...But when he mentioned about his music,it seemed that he feels shy!

I've remembered sth sweet now...:
There is a guy called Xristos, who is the 'head' in Pepsi and used to work with Sakis and visit him in his house.He told us that when visiting him,Sakis used to ask him to sing whatever song he could think of in order to play it to his guitar.He also told us that it found it quite boring singing for Sakis'...Men...what do you expect...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Does Sakis ever write songs?   

Back to top Go down

Does Sakis ever write songs?
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1