HomeHome  PortalPortal  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  

Share | 

SAKIS IN ESC 2009 IN MOSCOW!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22  Next
AuthorMessage
Helenita

Total Posts : 724
Female
Virgo Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: SAKIS IN ESC 2009 IN MOSCOW!   16th May 2009, 5:28 pm

Quote :
Every year it gets worse and worse and the
better songs shoved out in the lurch while the worst ones score highly
because they rely on their friends voting for them.

I think it was my last year with Eurovision. It kept on disappointing me for several years and today I lost my respect to this contest completely. It is purely political. Neighbours vote for neighbours. Sakis was the best. Hi is our winner.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.sakisrouvas.myff.ru
Moldienut
Angel's helper of Sakis' Forum

Total Posts : 19567
Female
Virgo Cat

PostSubject: Re: SAKIS IN ESC 2009 IN MOSCOW!   16th May 2009, 5:31 pm

To be honest I liked quite a lot of songs but the one from Norway I didn't like the song of and the only thing I was annoyed by is the voting because so many decent songs were left out or ignored. I don't like it when songs are won by countries who heavily rely on political voting and sadly that is in the case or Norway. Even if Norway didn't win, I would had gone for one I really do like even if it is not Sakis. I liked all the Big 4 entries and also Turkey as well and I was saddened by them scoring so low because of the political voting going on.

Total Posts : 727
Female
Libra Pig

PostSubject: Re: SAKIS IN ESC 2009 IN MOSCOW!   16th May 2009, 5:44 pm

Sakis got in semifinal 4th place
1-Norway
2-Azerbaijan
3-Estonia
4-Greece
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://bilandima.multiply.com
Remy

Total Posts : 174
Female
Aquarius Rooster

PostSubject: Re: SAKIS IN ESC 2009 IN MOSCOW!   16th May 2009, 6:04 pm

Sakis, you are a class act!!! Your performance was magic. Thank you for being you.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
MARIANNALEX8

Total Posts : 33
Female
Aries Horse

PostSubject: Re: SAKIS IN ESC 2009 IN MOSCOW!   16th May 2009, 6:06 pm

ellijay wrote:
I am not disappointed - I am not sad.

I am sooooo utterly proud of Sakis Rouvas. My only wish is that I could throw my arms around him, hug him and tell him how much I adore him.

He was MAGNIFICENT.

The one thing I admire most about this performance is that it was 100 per cent TOTAL SAKIS from the soul !

I also send my congratulations to Alex from Norway. He gave a good performance and I am 100 percent positive that our Sakis will be one of the very first to congraulate him also.

I was actually quite stunned by the quality of songs in this competition. There were some exceptional voices.

But there was only ONE SAKIS. One Stunning Sakis - with a beautiful smile on his beautiful face, moving like a GOD, singing his heart out, ripping his t-shirt in true Rouvas style.. and if the people of europe ddnt "GET" what Sakis Rouvas is all about.... then that is just their loss.

Dont be disappointed and dont trash the other contestants in order to excuse the fact that Sakis didnt win.

SAKIS ROCKS!!!!!! ALWAYS AND FOREVER !!!!!!!!!!!

Jxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx Very Happy Very Happy

Glass clink CONGRATULATIONS KARDIA MOU !!!!!!!!! SE LA TREV OOOOOOOO !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I COMPLETELY AGREE WITH YOU EVENTHOUGH I CAN NOT GIVE MY CONGRATS TO MR. RYBAK SINCE THERE WERE SONGS MUCH BETTER THAN HIS ( APART FROM OUR SONG ) THAT COULD HAVE WON 1ST PLACE INSTEAD !!! No No

YET, WE GREEKS WANTED TO TREAT THE ESC CONTEST WITH RESPECT & WE EVEN GAVE OUR GREAT COMPETITOR 10 POINTS ( NOT TO SAY ABOUT TURKEY ......!!!!! ) .THIS WILL GIVE US A LESSON FOR THE COMING YEARS I WISH TO BELIEVE.

I WAS QUITED TOUCHED TO SEE THAT SAKIS JUST 1 HOUR AGO EVENTHOUGH HE SHOULD NOT BE IN SUCH A GOOD MOOD ( NOT BECAUSE OF FACT THAT HE DID NOT BEEN AWARDED THE 1ST PLACE BUT SIMPLY BECAUSE HE KNOWS WHO HE IS , HE KNOWS WHAT A GREAD PERFORMANCE HE GAVE & YET HE HAS BEEN TREATED WITH NO JUSTICE IN RESPECT TO HIS TALENT ) , YET HE UPLOADED A PHOTO IN TWITTER HAVING A GREAT SMILE ON , WITH THE GREEK FLAG ON HIS SHOULDER , THANKING US ALL FOR SUPPORTING HIM DURING ALL THIS EFFORT & GIVING US HIS LOVE !!!!! HE IS A GREAT ARTIST : HAS THE GREAT GIFT TO RETURN THE LOVE & POSITIVE ENERGY THAT HE TAKES FROM US IN A MULTIPLIED QUANTITY !!!!!! SAKIS ...YOU ARE THE WINNER OF EUROVISION 2009 ...YOU ARE ...YOU ARE !!!!!!bounce bounce
Back to top Go down
View user profile
wpghi5
Moderator-Sakis' Team

Total Posts : 16618
Male
Aries Dog

PostSubject: Re: SAKIS IN ESC 2009 IN MOSCOW!   16th May 2009, 6:12 pm

He truly was amazing! Yet our man is just 2 good 4 Eurovision! Not only could he sing but dance very well also! Very Happy They (Europe that is) may want Alex and we the rest of the world want Sakis! bounce Very Happy He was magnificent! Very Happy Not only singing his heart out but ripping his shirt in true Rouvas style! Drool bounce Very Happy Not only hot but sexy 2! Drool Embarassed bounce Very Happy Something Alex lacks! lol! Just because he lost doesn't mean I don't luv and respect anymore! In fact it's even more stronger! Very Happy He truly rocks and show it 2nite! Very Happy That's so sweet of him 2 say in his Twitter page! Very Happy No doubt he's the real winner of Eurovision 2009! Very Happy CONGRATS SAKIS! WELL DONE! LUV YA! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile
mariapelion

Total Posts : 73
Female
Scorpio Rat

PostSubject: Re: SAKIS IN ESC 2009 IN MOSCOW!   16th May 2009, 6:13 pm

I think Sakis definitely deserved a better place! I don't know what happened and I don't really care. As long as I know he did his best and the whole world has seen it, it's OK with me. I was holding my breath till he finished his performance on stage. He was PERFECT!!! After that I knew it was not up to him anymore. To be honest I never expected 7th place. It doesn't make a difference to me, but it still is weird, don't you think?
And, no, I'm sorry but I still don't like the winning "song". For me it was not a song. I definitely prefer Ajerbaijan or Iceland. Next year if they want people to watch ESC, they should let the people choose, otherwise have the juries watch their contest alone.
Sakis rules!

kisSAKIa
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.sakisrouvas.com
ellijay

Total Posts : 7693

PostSubject: Re: SAKIS IN ESC 2009 IN MOSCOW!   16th May 2009, 6:14 pm

OH MARIANNA!!!!!!!!!!!! YOU MAKE ME SOOOOO HAPPY !!!

THIS IS EXACTLY HOW I FEEL AND I HAVE JUST SPOKEN WITH THE GIRLS IN RUSSIA WHO SAY THIS IS EXACTLY HOW SAKIS FEELS TOO.

THANKYOU THANKYOU THANKYOU FOR YOUR LOVE AND YOUR SPIRIT.

Jxxxxxxxxxxxx bounce bounce bounce bounce
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Moldienut

Female
Virgo Cat

PostSubject: Re: SAKIS IN ESC 2009 IN MOSCOW!   16th May 2009, 6:17 pm

I totally agree Maria there, any other song apart from Norway if they won I would be fine with. But Norway relied heavily on poltical voting because of the entry being born in Belarus is the main reason why it won. Russia and cronies voted for him and in fact most of the Slavic and Scandinavian countries voted for him highly as a result. Quite a lot of good songs were ignored including the Big 4 and that's what angered me.

PostSubject: Re: SAKIS IN ESC 2009 IN MOSCOW!   16th May 2009, 6:23 pm

But from what I can gather almost EVERY country voted for Norway.... how can that be political voting?? Europe liked his song and he got RECORD points in this competition tonight.

LIVE WITH IT!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Moldienut

Female
Virgo Cat

PostSubject: Re: SAKIS IN ESC 2009 IN MOSCOW!   16th May 2009, 6:27 pm

But it's the ones like Russia and cronies who are doing it politically mainly because if someone has a connection with their friends they are bound to vote for him. Plus if he wasn't Belarussian born or of origin, they would had NEVER voted for him. If my country did the same their votes would rocket sky high. There is a pattern emerging there.

Moderator-Sakis' Team

Male
Aries Dog

PostSubject: Re: SAKIS IN ESC 2009 IN MOSCOW!   16th May 2009, 6:30 pm

I do agree he would've gotten a better placing. But no matter he was perfect! Very Happy There were much better songs than Norway. He won because of his born nationality. All in all he won. So with that Europe can have him! We the world want Sakis! bounce Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Moldienut

Female
Virgo Cat

PostSubject: Re: SAKIS IN ESC 2009 IN MOSCOW!   16th May 2009, 6:31 pm

At least Sakis is ours.

Moderator-Sakis' Team

Male
Aries Dog

PostSubject: Re: SAKIS IN ESC 2009 IN MOSCOW!   16th May 2009, 6:32 pm

Moldienut wrote:
At least Sakis is ours.

Yes Mo! Oh god I just wanna hug him and how lucky I am 2 b his fan! bounce Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile
mariapelion

Female
Scorpio Rat

PostSubject: Re: SAKIS IN ESC 2009 IN MOSCOW!   16th May 2009, 7:02 pm

ellijay wrote:
But from what I can gather almost EVERY country voted for Norway.... how can that be political voting?? Europe liked his song and he got RECORD points in this competition tonight.

LIVE WITH IT!

Honey, we'll live with or without it!

It's MY opinion here, not Europe's! I don't go with the flow, just because they are the majority. They have to convince me, otherwise I have the right to object because that's what I believe.
You might think it's bitterness, but it is not. This is what I believe. I'd be all right with other entries winning, but I never liked this one. He won all right, but I'm not going to like the song because of that.
And I don't HAVE to live with anything. It's up to me what I'll live with and what I'll just pass by. PERIOD
And one more thing... I adore and worship Sakis but, unfortunately,I'm not HIM! I'm an unimportant, mortal, human being who is passionately reacting, refuses to always show self-control and believes there is unfairness in this world and there still will be even if I close my eyes or turn the other way.
Respect is earned, not imposed. I'm kind to those who deserve it and I might become a bitch to the ones who don't and that's me...

kisSAKIa
Back to top Go down
Moldienut

Female
Virgo Cat

PostSubject: Re: SAKIS IN ESC 2009 IN MOSCOW!   16th May 2009, 7:06 pm

I agree with you Maria and I am exactly the same, Norway was the only song I didn't like and I totally agree about your last paragraph, I am the very same.

Total Posts : 506
Female

PostSubject: Re: SAKIS IN ESC 2009 IN MOSCOW!   16th May 2009, 7:09 pm

Guys lets remember this is ESC......it does not define us or Sakis.

It's over......he did us proud. Let's move on.

I mean looked how he glowed and was the ultimate professional and performer and his grace and dignity......let's follow his example.

We have so much to look forward to.

love

perfumexxx
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Moldienut

Female
Virgo Cat

PostSubject: Re: SAKIS IN ESC 2009 IN MOSCOW!   16th May 2009, 7:12 pm

Especially with his presentation in Cannes in a few days. That would be awesome to watch.

Female
Scorpio Rat

PostSubject: Re: SAKIS IN ESC 2009 IN MOSCOW!   16th May 2009, 7:23 pm

Moldienut wrote:
Especially with his presentation in Cannes in a few days. That would be awesome to watch.

I'm glad we see eye to eye, Mo!
We've got Cannes to see for and his new movie and an upcoming concert in June I glimpsed or heard somewhere...

Sakis rules!

kisSAKIa
Back to top Go down
ellijay

PostSubject: Re: SAKIS IN ESC 2009 IN MOSCOW!   16th May 2009, 7:27 pm

Now thats the spirit!!! Sakis will be heading to Cannes.... moving on from one wonderful experience to another

and we will all be by his side for the magical journey.

jXXXXXXXX
Back to top Go down
View user profile
perfume

Total Posts : 506
Female

PostSubject: Re: SAKIS IN ESC 2009 IN MOSCOW!   16th May 2009, 7:38 pm

We can sleep well tonight you princes and princess here.............our Grecian King made us so proud.

With Sakis we get our dreams to come true.

Sleep well all and talk to you all soon

much love and hugs.

perfumexxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

ps any volunteers to clean up my apartment?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
wpghi5
Moderator-Sakis' Team

Male
Aries Dog

PostSubject: Re: SAKIS IN ESC 2009 IN MOSCOW!   16th May 2009, 8:17 pm

Well I didn't like Norway's song in the first place! Much more being in first place! Rolling Eyes Evil or Very Mad He truly done us proud! Smile He did his thing as usual which is much more than just winning Eurovision itself! Rite now it's off 2 Cannes 4 his new movie and not long after that his upcoming concert next month! No doubt we'll b on his side all the way! bounce Very Happy Who knows someday, somehow 4 many of us including me that our dream of finally meeting the man himself face 2 face will finally true come! affraid bounce Very Happy No doubt we truly luv him so much! Sad Very Happy

perfume wrote:

ps any volunteers to clean up my apartment?

I'll pass on that Ev! lol!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Moldienut

Female
Virgo Cat

PostSubject: Re: SAKIS IN ESC 2009 IN MOSCOW!   16th May 2009, 8:25 pm

I wonder what concert it is. Because if I am off early maybe I could go.

Moderator-Sakis' Team

Male
Aries Dog

PostSubject: Re: SAKIS IN ESC 2009 IN MOSCOW!   16th May 2009, 8:28 pm

Moldienut wrote:
I wonder what concert it is. Because if I am off early maybe I could go.

Hope they put it in a good date 4 u 2 go Mo. Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ivana

Total Posts : 805
Female
Aries Goat

PostSubject: Re: SAKIS IN ESC 2009 IN MOSCOW!   16th May 2009, 11:54 pm

I agree with Maria and Mo... I have never liked the Norway song... what that song is anyway?its not a balad,its not dance song,wtf it is...Im really deeply dissapointed by the result of this ESC... What song has the f*cking Estonia?and its also infront of Sakis?What is that Turkey?she is almost naked so cause of that she is infront of Sakis?is this eurovision or striptisvision? ITS NOT FAIR !!!!And for example i liked a lot the Finland song,and Spain too...they werent even in top 10... im really dissapointed.Ok if Europe liked song from the monkey Rybak(im sorry to monkeys cause they are really wonderfull animals,so i will call him with other word,i dont want to offend monkeys)but i will never like it.And also that song will be listened for few weeks and it will vanish away,like it happened with Dima Bilan's song last year... and when they showed Sakis when he got the first 12 points he didnt had that perfect smile on his face,like he always has,he looked angry and sad... I really pissed off when i saw it.He gave all him self for this f*cking contest...
Anyway now i love him even more,and he really deserved to win but what to do... He is the best and he will always be no matter what...and he made us really the proudst fans in the world Smile And im sorry for some things that ive said but really im deeply dissapointed... and its the last time I was watching the Eurovision Song Contest!Thats for sure Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: SAKIS IN ESC 2009 IN MOSCOW!   

Back to top Go down

SAKIS IN ESC 2009 IN MOSCOW!
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 21 of 22Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22  Next