HomeHome  PortalPortal  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  

Share | 

SAKIS IN ESC 2009 IN MOSCOW!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22
AuthorMessage
MARIANNALEX8

Total Posts : 33
Female
Aries Horse

PostSubject: Re: SAKIS IN ESC 2009 IN MOSCOW!   17th May 2009, 1:26 am

perfume wrote:
Guys lets remember this is ESC......it does not define us or Sakis.

It's over......he did us proud. Let's move on.

I mean looked how he glowed and was the ultimate professional and performer and his grace and dignity......let's follow his example.

We have so much to look forward to.

love

perfumexxx

cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers WELL DONE SAKIS !!!!! YOU MADE US PROUD !!!!!cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers
Back to top Go down
View user profile
perfume

Total Posts : 506
Female

PostSubject: Re: SAKIS IN ESC 2009 IN MOSCOW!   17th May 2009, 1:45 am

STILL ON A SAKIS HIGH HERE.

I forgot to eat and had a pink (naturally) macarron while cleaning up and here I am.

SAKIS ONWARDS AND UPWARDS ...........YOU ARE THE BIZ!!!!!!!!!!!

WE LOVE YOU!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Gerly

Total Posts : 727
Female
Libra Pig

PostSubject: Re: SAKIS IN ESC 2009 IN MOSCOW!   17th May 2009, 1:48 am

Ivana wrote:
I agree with Maria and Mo... I have never liked the Norway song... what that song is anyway?its not a balad,its not dance song,wtf it is...Im really deeply dissapointed by the result of this ESC... What song has the f*cking Estonia?and its also infront of Sakis?What is that Turkey?she is almost naked so cause of that she is infront of Sakis?is this eurovision or striptisvision? ITS NOT FAIR !!!!And for example i liked a lot the Finland song,and Spain too...they werent even in top 10... im really dissapointed.Ok if Europe liked song from the monkey Rybak(im sorry to monkeys cause they are really wonderfull animals,so i will call him with other word,i dont want to offend monkeys)but i will never like it.And also that song will be listened for few weeks and it will vanish away,like it happened with Dima Bilan's song last year... and when they showed Sakis when he got the first 12 points he didnt had that perfect smile on his face,like he always has,he looked angry and sad... I really pissed off when i saw it.He gave all him self for this f*cking contest...
Anyway now i love him even more,and he really deserved to win but what to do... He is the best and he will always be no matter what...and he made us really the proudst fans in the world Smile And im sorry for some things that ive said but really im deeply dissapointed... and its the last time I was watching the Eurovision Song Contest!Thats for sure Very Happy

What f*cking Estonia? Mad That dont means if Sakis was after Estonia then Estonia song suck. Europa liked that song as we see in result, maybe u didnt like but to say that ,wasn't beatiful Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://bilandima.multiply.com
Ivana

Total Posts : 805
Female
Aries Goat

PostSubject: Re: SAKIS IN ESC 2009 IN MOSCOW!   17th May 2009, 1:50 am

Sorry Gerly,I just said mine oppinion.I didnt want to offend anyone.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Moldienut
Angel's helper of Sakis' Forum

Total Posts : 19567
Female
Virgo Cat

PostSubject: Re: SAKIS IN ESC 2009 IN MOSCOW!   17th May 2009, 4:27 am

I'm sure Ivana didn't mean to offend you Gerly, I think she didn't like the song of Estonia. Plus other than that I totally agree with Ivana in her statement though especially the part where Alex looks like a monkey (in the face he does).

Total Posts : 1290
Female
Aquarius Horse

PostSubject: Re: SAKIS IN ESC 2009 IN MOSCOW!   17th May 2009, 4:38 am

I don't like this years ESC songs!!! After the finish of first and second semifinal the only song beside "This is our night" that I remembered was the song of Iceland... The other songs and performance were just... weak?!?!

And our man was 100% himself!!! WIth that fire in his eyes, electricity in his body, ripping the shirt, jumping, the moves of his hands... AMAZING!!!

I was on family celebration and when Sakis appeared ALL 50 ppl stopped talking and they watched his appeariance saying that this is smth that is WORTH!!! I felt sooo proud!!!

And as I said to Malin, Sakis is waaaaaay bigger than this competition!!! It's all about politic now, and from this year I won't be watching ESC ever again!

GO SAKIS!!!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Helenita

Total Posts : 724
Female
Virgo Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: SAKIS IN ESC 2009 IN MOSCOW!   17th May 2009, 4:49 am

Quote :
And as I said to Malin, Sakis is waaaaaay bigger than this competition!!!
That's it, dear. That's it!

Quote :
and from this year I won't be watching ESC ever again!
Me either.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.sakisrouvas.myff.ru
Moldienut

Female
Virgo Cat

PostSubject: Re: SAKIS IN ESC 2009 IN MOSCOW!   17th May 2009, 4:53 am

Disco_girl wrote:
I don't like this years ESC songs!!! After the finish of first and second semifinal the only song beside "This is our night" that I remembered was the song of Iceland... The other songs and performance were just... weak?!?!

I liked quite a lot of them besides Norway and even Turkey I preferred because of the song. If any of them won besides Norway I thought it was fine but I had a different reaction with Norway.

Disco_girl wrote:
And our man was 100% himself!!! WIth that fire in his eyes, electricity in his body, ripping the shirt, jumping, the moves of his hands... AMAZING!!!

That's very true there Emina, at least he tried his best and is happy.

Disco_girl wrote:
I was on family celebration and when Sakis appeared ALL 50 ppl stopped talking and they watched his appeariance saying that this is smth that is WORTH!!! I felt sooo proud!!!

I even got my mum to watch him and she liked it and last night she even recorded the performance on her mobile phone. Plus my grandparents watched it too and they rang me as soon as Sakis was on.

Disco_girl wrote:
And as I said to Malin, Sakis is waaaaaay bigger than this competition!!! It's all about politic now, and from this year I won't be watching ESC ever again!

I totally agree there, Sakis has done a lot better in recent years and that is why I originally opposed to him entering again. Plus the political voting is what really pissed me off because it was supposed to be a SONG competition not a political battle. In the last few years I have gone off the ESC because of it and I will never watch it again unless serious action is taken.

Total Posts : 7693

PostSubject: Re: SAKIS IN ESC 2009 IN MOSCOW!   17th May 2009, 5:24 am

Sakis arrives back in Athens tonight at 5-30 p.m.

Thats the only important thing today for me. He is coming home and we will celebrate his talent.

Jxxxxx Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Aredhel

Total Posts : 3
Female
Aquarius Horse

PostSubject: Re: SAKIS IN ESC 2009 IN MOSCOW!   17th May 2009, 5:49 am

Sakis was the best!! The other songs, except UK and Iceland, suck! It was unfair, but he is the real winner!!

I voted for him, of course, but it was not enough...
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://helena-number1.blogspot.com/
Moldienut

Female
Virgo Cat

PostSubject: Re: SAKIS IN ESC 2009 IN MOSCOW!   17th May 2009, 5:49 am

My country's song was a lot better and even my mum liked her and hoped she'd win.

Total Posts : 3
Female
Aquarius Horse

PostSubject: Re: SAKIS IN ESC 2009 IN MOSCOW!   17th May 2009, 5:56 am

Moldienut wrote:
My country's song was a lot better and even my mum liked her and hoped she'd win.

Jade's song was really brilliant, and her voice is amazing... but ESC is unfair, this year more than ever.

I even liked my country's song, I didn't like it, but yesterday Soraya made a great performance too... But, this is the life...
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://helena-number1.blogspot.com/
Moldienut

Female
Virgo Cat

PostSubject: Re: SAKIS IN ESC 2009 IN MOSCOW!   17th May 2009, 5:58 am

I thought exactly the same Aredhel and it is the first time ever that all 4 Big 4 countries are decent. Even Spain's was great too and France's.

Total Posts : 260
Male
Aries Goat

PostSubject: Re: SAKIS IN ESC 2009 IN MOSCOW!   17th May 2009, 6:26 am

I agree. United Kingdom was great and I think that Soraya (and I donīt like her) was right. But.... And about Sakis, the only thing that it is important for me is that he goes on promoting and singing IRTHER and soon (pleas, sakis, please) he gives us another records to make our lives happier.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
perfume

Total Posts : 506
Female

PostSubject: Re: SAKIS IN ESC 2009 IN MOSCOW!   17th May 2009, 6:59 am

Did everybody else notice his perfect movements.......seriously he could win any singing competition, gymnastics, modelling, actor, ...THE LOT and he does it all and makes it look so effortless.

And then he smiles and I think apart from making everyone feel happy....probably small puppies would sense Sakis!

He is MAGNIFICENT.

We are so proud!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
MARIANNALEX8

Female
Aries Horse

PostSubject: Re: SAKIS IN ESC 2009 IN MOSCOW!   17th May 2009, 7:17 am

ellijay wrote:
Sakis arrives back in Athens tonight at 5-30 p.m.

Thats the only important thing today for me. He is coming home and we will celebrate his talent.

Jxxxxx Very Happy

HE ALWAYS THINKS OF US !!! WHAT A MAN !!!

HE UPLOADED HIS PICTURE IN RUSSIAN AIRPORT A COUPLE HOURS AGO TELLING US THAT HE THANKS US FOR OUR SUPPORT & LOVE & THAT HE LOVES US BACK !!!!! THE MAN IS AN ACTUAL & PERFECT ARTISTIC MATERIAL !!!!! YOU ARE ON THE LEAD SINGER OF EUROPE SAKIS !!! LET THEM PRETEND OTHERWISE .

THIS AFTERNOON HE WILL BE BACK IN GREECE !!! WE HOPE TO HAVE THE CHANCE TO GIVE HIM A GREAT WELCOME TO SAW HIM THAT NO MATTER THE RESULT WE ALL UNDERSTOOD THAT HE IS THE ONE & ONLY WINNER !!!! WE ARE SO PROUD OF YOU !!!!cheers cheers cheers cheers
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ellijay

Total Posts : 7693

PostSubject: Re: SAKIS IN ESC 2009 IN MOSCOW!   17th May 2009, 8:18 am

MARIANNA !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I dont know you... ive never met you.... but I LOVE YOU!!!!

Your positive and unending belief in sakis is exactly how I feel.

THANKYOU - your posts here make my heart explode with happiness.

Sakis is lucky to have you for a friend.

Jxxxxxxxxxx Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile
chrys_xtina

Total Posts : 139
Female
Sagittarius Dog

PostSubject: Re: SAKIS IN ESC 2009 IN MOSCOW!   17th May 2009, 9:15 am

ellijay wrote:
MARIANNA !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I dont know you... ive never met you.... but I LOVE YOU!!!!

THANK YOU - your posts here make my heart explode with happiness.

Jxxxxxxxxxx Very Happy

I feel same .. :X

love u :X .. It's incredibile:X .. bravo Marianna mou:X
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://ingelash-dolshe.hi5.com
Disco_girl

Total Posts : 1290
Female
Aquarius Horse

PostSubject: Re: SAKIS IN ESC 2009 IN MOSCOW!   17th May 2009, 9:50 am

amen perfume!!!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
MARIANNALEX8

Female
Aries Horse

PostSubject: Re: SAKIS IN ESC 2009 IN MOSCOW!   17th May 2009, 2:42 pm

chrys_xtina wrote:
ellijay wrote:

THANK YOU - your posts here make my heart explode with happiness.

Jxxxxxxxxxx Very Happy

I feel same .. :X

love u :X .. It's incredibile:X .. bravo Marianna mou:X

THANK YOU GIRLS ...I LOVE BEEN HERE WITH YOU ALL SHARING SUCH AN ENDLESS LOVE FOR OUR GREEK GOD '' SAKIS ROUVAS '' !!!! AND SUCH WORDS COME FROM ME THAN IAM NOT IN MY EARLY YOUTH ( IAM 30 YEARS OLD ) & I ADORE SAKIS SINCE MY 10 YEARS !!!! THE MAN IS UNIQUE !!!!! HE HAS FANS FROM 5 YEARS OLD UP TO 100 YEARS OLD !!!! ONE OF HIS SMILES & THERE WE MELT !!! GOD BLESS YOU & YOUR FAMILY SAKIS !!!!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
wpghi5
Moderator-Sakis' Team

Total Posts : 16618
Male
Aries Dog

PostSubject: Re: SAKIS IN ESC 2009 IN MOSCOW!   17th May 2009, 3:15 pm

I never really liked Norway's song either. Besides it just wasn't my type of music 2 hear or listen 2. Sakis is indeed the best and I am so lucky 2 b among the proudest fans in the world! Very Happy U guys just don't know how much it makes me feel! Very Happy He surely made us proud with that performance! Very Happy No wonder we luv the guy so much! bounce Very Happy And we're entitled 2 our own opinions when it comes 2 certain songs we like or don't like. We may not agree with it but we do respect it without getting confrontational about it. Luv Ivana's statement on Alex looking like a monkey. Laughing lol! Truly he gave 100%! He's amazing! Very Happy Great 2 hear Emina on the family celebration that all 50 ppl stopped talking just 2 watch our man perform! bounce Very Happy No doubt u were proud Emina mou! I'd certainly would! bounce Very Happy I definitely was against him competing again. He's good just as he is! Very Happy He didn't really need Eurovision there. He already is THE best! Very Happy Besides we're already proud of him even if he did win which sadly wasn't the case. But hey it doesn't matter! Besides he's already won.......... in the hearts of us his fans! Very Happy He has attracted so many no matter where they live in the world! Sad Very Happy Sakis is more than just a singer, artist, or an up and coming actor. He's also our friend! A VERY dear friend that is! Sad Very Happy And I'm so lucky and proud 2 b one of them! Sad Very Happy LUV YA SAKIS ROUVAS! Sad Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile
mishmosh

Total Posts : 150
Female
Scorpio Snake

PostSubject: Re: SAKIS IN ESC 2009 IN MOSCOW!   27th May 2009, 11:39 am

i am a bit late here but i still cannot believe sakis didnt win he performed brilliant ok a few others were alright but no one came anywhere near to sakis. he not only performed to perfection on the night but he had worked so hard throughout the whole campaign in the beginning he wasnt even very well. if anyone deserved to win not only for this night but for the last few months as well he did. tears certainly were flowing that night.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.google.com
wpghi5
Moderator-Sakis' Team

Male
Aries Dog

PostSubject: Re: SAKIS IN ESC 2009 IN MOSCOW!   28th May 2009, 9:07 am

He so wanted 2 win there! He sure was disappointed that he didn't got that. Yet it doesn't matter though. He definitely performed brilliantly! What u said there Mishmosh about nobody coming close 2 Sakis is just perfect! 4 us he's already a winner in our hearts! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile
silhouetteofthenight

Total Posts : 87
Female
Capricorn Snake

PostSubject: Re: SAKIS IN ESC 2009 IN MOSCOW!   15th June 2009, 1:01 am

Jessie you couldn't have said it better. I agree. I was really disappointed he didn't win =/
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.dmitrykoldunfansinternational.co.nr
wpghi5
Moderator-Sakis' Team

Male
Aries Dog

PostSubject: Re: SAKIS IN ESC 2009 IN MOSCOW!   15th June 2009, 3:28 pm

Hey I try Snezana mou! Lol. Who says winning is everything?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: SAKIS IN ESC 2009 IN MOSCOW!   

Back to top Go down

SAKIS IN ESC 2009 IN MOSCOW!
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 22 of 22Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22