HomeHome  PortalPortal  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  

Share | 

SAKIS IN ESC 2009 IN MOSCOW!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 13 ... 22  Next
AuthorMessage
Disco_girl

Total Posts : 1290
Female
Aquarius Horse

PostSubject: Re: SAKIS IN ESC 2009 IN MOSCOW!   20th July 2008, 7:05 am

WOW! I am glad that such a good composer will do us a song for Saki... It's sure we don't want another 'shake it' we all know Sakis have better qualities to offer in a song!

And, as since 2004 all Greek singers came to Serbia ( Elena, Vissi, Kalomoira ) I hope this time Sakis will be the one!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
wpghi5
Moderator-Sakis' Team

Total Posts : 16618
Male
Aries Dog

PostSubject: Re: SAKIS IN ESC 2009 IN MOSCOW!   20th July 2008, 6:47 pm

Well 4 me I don't really mind Shake It. That song is 4ever going b part of my life considering that was when I first OFFICIALLY that is discovered Sakis. I know I don't it 2 b the same as Shake It but I still want a dance oriented song 4 him 2 do in Moscow next year. In English of course. Lol. I sure hope 4 ur sake Emina mou that he will come 2 Serbia as part of the Pre-Eurovision promo tours. And it's more likely that he will.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
lunaLENA

Total Posts : 2990
Female
Cancer Rooster

PostSubject: Re: SAKIS IN ESC 2009 IN MOSCOW!   21st July 2008, 2:33 am

ok guys perhaps shake it wasn't THE song but sakis performed it as best as he could and i'm sure that it was sakis who took that place in 2004 and not the song i mean it was 80% sakis and 20% the song..

pou mes ta 2 tou matia pige kriftike...
kai go i tixeri pou to xei dei!

Back to top Go down
View user profile
wpghi5
Moderator-Sakis' Team

Male
Aries Dog

PostSubject: Re: SAKIS IN ESC 2009 IN MOSCOW!   21st July 2008, 9:46 am

lunaLENA wrote:
ok guys perhaps shake it wasn't THE song but sakis performed it as best as he could and i'm sure that it was sakis who took that place in 2004 and not the song i mean it was 80% sakis and 20% the song..

Well that's true Lena. No doubt with his good looks not 2 mention the kind of tricks he did including his dancers ripping his jacket in half lol! it was definitely hard 2 ignore that it resulted in him finishing 3rd in '04. Another example of that is Sirusho of Armenia in this year's ESC in Belgrade. She didn't sing that great but she was just so stunning it was so hard 2 ignore her. And as a result ended up in a good position. 4th nonetheless.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Christina

Total Posts : 956
Female
Capricorn Cat

PostSubject: Re: SAKIS IN ESC 2009 IN MOSCOW!   22nd July 2008, 8:34 am

Well as I saw Sakis in Kalymnos I am sure that he is ready to work as hard as it is needed to find THE song and having the most perfect appearance Greece ever had!

I think he will overcome hiself!!!
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.sakisrouvas.tk
wpghi5
Moderator-Sakis' Team

Male
Aries Dog

PostSubject: Re: SAKIS IN ESC 2009 IN MOSCOW!   22nd July 2008, 1:42 pm

Christina wrote:
Well as I saw Sakis in Kalymnos I am sure that he is ready to work as hard as it is needed to find THE song and having the most perfect appearance Greece ever had!

I think he will overcome hiself!!!

I'm sure he will Christina mou! Very Happy Meanwhile ppl r stating that he will certainly win. Well 4 others not so much. Just wanted 2 let u guys know about it here.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ellijay

Total Posts : 7693

PostSubject: Re: SAKIS IN ESC 2009 IN MOSCOW!   23rd July 2008, 3:35 am

I suppose I should comment on this link eh.

Not happy that he is getting back on the Eurovision bus but I will support him all the way.

Jxxx I love you
Back to top Go down
View user profile
lunaLENA

Female
Cancer Rooster

PostSubject: Re: SAKIS IN ESC 2009 IN MOSCOW!   23rd July 2008, 6:56 am

ellijay wrote:
I suppose I should comment on this link eh.

Not happy that he is getting back on the Eurovision bus but I will support him all the way.

Jxxx I love you

but he's gonna get so much popularity from this jane mou! i think he'll do it great!!!

Back to top Go down
View user profile
ellijay

PostSubject: Re: SAKIS IN ESC 2009 IN MOSCOW!   23rd July 2008, 7:39 am

Im sure he will do great Lena mou because I know he wants this.

but as far as the ESC goes i will always have reservations. He is far too good for this competition.

I do agree 100 percent though that his popularity accross Europe and beyond will increase significantly and as such I hope that in the aftermath of the competition, he will then decide to do some European concerts!!!

I also hope and pray that his song for the ESC in Moscow WILL be sung in Greek so that he can properly express himself and give his energy to all without having to concentrate on foreign lyrics which often are banal and dont make sense.

Jxxx
Back to top Go down
View user profile
wpghi5
Moderator-Sakis' Team

Male
Aries Dog

PostSubject: Re: SAKIS IN ESC 2009 IN MOSCOW!   23rd July 2008, 11:46 am

Although there is indeed excitement in me rite now that he's competing again there r plenty parts of me that r worried though. Not all of us here would approve of him competing in Eurovision again. Yet we can't really convince him 2 back out on this. If this is what he wants then that's fine and we would indeed support him. Yet this is definitely a case of hoping 4 the best and fearing the worst. In my opinion though I still feel that he should sing his song whatever it may b in English.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
lunaLENA

Female
Cancer Rooster

PostSubject: Re: SAKIS IN ESC 2009 IN MOSCOW!   23rd July 2008, 11:47 am

i think that sakis is so confident that he will win this time! so our definite support is with him!!!

Back to top Go down
View user profile
wpghi5
Moderator-Sakis' Team

Male
Aries Dog

PostSubject: Re: SAKIS IN ESC 2009 IN MOSCOW!   23rd July 2008, 11:51 am

lunaLENA wrote:
i think that sakis is so confident that he will win this time! so our definite support is with him!!!

Of course Lena. Thank god this forum was made! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Malin

Total Posts : 3058
Female
Capricorn Dragon

PostSubject: Re: SAKIS IN ESC 2009 IN MOSCOW!   23rd July 2008, 12:49 pm

ellijay wrote:

I do agree 100 percent though that his popularity accross Europe and beyond will increase significantly and as such I hope that in the aftermath of the competition, he will then decide to do some European concerts!!!

I also hope and pray that his song for the ESC in Moscow WILL be sung in Greek so that he can properly express himself and give his energy to all without having to concentrate on foreign lyrics which often are banal and dont make sense.

I'm hoping and praying for appearances all over Europe in relation to this. Concerts would be the coolest thing, but I suppose there will not be time to really make a tour. But I hope we can look forward to at least a lot of TV appearances.

As far as the language is concerned, I doubt that they will choose to have him sing Greek lyrics. I'm with you 100% though -- I'd love him to sing in Greek this time! But I can't see that one coming. It's not a really logical choice, unfortunately.

By the way, what about all getting our passports ready and get tickets for this event. What if we showed up en masse to support our man?!?!? Wouldn't that be something, and very good PR for Sakis too (I hope and think)?!? Very Happy

If I can get tickets, I'm soooo going to Moscow! I've loved this contest since I was a child, and to see it live when there's someone in it that I really want to win the contest... I can't see a better time to do it than next year! Christina, you've already decided to try to get tickets, right?

My recently listened tracks:
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.myspace.com/malintwin
ellijay

PostSubject: Re: SAKIS IN ESC 2009 IN MOSCOW!   23rd July 2008, 12:54 pm

Its all underway already Mal. Even though I am not a fan of ESC at all, there is no way that I would miss a chance to show him anything less than my 150 per cent support. The competition means absolutely nothing to me but SAKIS means EVERYTHING!

Jxxx Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile
wpghi5
Moderator-Sakis' Team

Male
Aries Dog

PostSubject: Re: SAKIS IN ESC 2009 IN MOSCOW!   23rd July 2008, 1:05 pm

That's exactly what I'm hoping 4 here! bounce Very Happy I definitely want 2 c many of our forum members in Moscow 2 cheer our man on and give him that extra boost! Of course it's definite that I'm not going 4 obvious reasons. But I'm 4 sure am going 2 watch it! And with Sakis competing it's definitely something special 4 not only me and every one of us here! Very Happy It's great 2 hear ppl like u Mal and Christina who r planning 2 b there! Hopefully the same can b said 4 Jane. U can b sure that this forum will b totally very busy 2 do our parts in supporting our great man! Definitely his fan base has since been expanded since his first trip 2 ESC! And no doubt we make up most of that fan base! Boy I tell ya this is so exciting! And 4 me 2 b a part of this it's truly is something! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Moldienut
Angel's helper of Sakis' Forum

Total Posts : 19567
Female
Virgo Cat

PostSubject: Re: SAKIS IN ESC 2009 IN MOSCOW!   23rd July 2008, 3:11 pm

I would have loved to go to Moscow but sadly, I am busy around that period so I can't.

Total Posts : 956
Female
Capricorn Cat

PostSubject: Re: SAKIS IN ESC 2009 IN MOSCOW!   23rd July 2008, 3:16 pm

Malin wrote:
ellijay wrote:

I'm hoping and praying for appearances all over Europe in relation to this. Concerts would be the coolest thing, but I suppose there will not be time to really make a tour. But I hope we can look forward to at least a lot of TV appearances.

As far as the language is concerned, I doubt that they will choose to have him sing Greek lyrics. I'm with you 100% though -- I'd love him to sing in Greek this time! But I can't see that one coming. It's not a really logical choice, unfortunately.

By the way, what about all getting our passports ready and get tickets for this event. What if we showed up en masse to support our man?!?!? Wouldn't that be something, and very good PR for Sakis too (I hope and think)?!? Very Happy

If I can get tickets, I'm soooo going to Moscow! I've loved this contest since I was a child, and to see it live when there's someone in it that I really want to win the contest... I can't see a better time to do it than next year! Christina, you've already decided to try to get tickets, right?

Yes Malin mou,I have already asked Georgia to make a pre-booking of tickets,hotels ect and I am going to take care of the contest's tickets!I had bought them in 2006 for the contest in Athens so I know how it works!
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.sakisrouvas.tk
Malin

Total Posts : 3058
Female
Capricorn Dragon

PostSubject: Re: SAKIS IN ESC 2009 IN MOSCOW!   24th July 2008, 3:21 am

Christina wrote:

Yes Malin mou,I have already asked Georgia to make a pre-booking of tickets,hotels ect and I am going to take care of the contest's tickets!I had bought them in 2006 for the contest in Athens so I know how it works!

Great! I have no idea how it works with the tickets for the show(s), so I need all the help I can get.

I might be wrong, but isn't it so that all countries (except the hosting country) have to go to the semifinals regardless of their position in the previous ESC final? I mean, Sakis is going to be both in the semifinal and in the final, right? (I take it for granted that he's going to qualify for the final... Razz). We're going to need tickets for both events, then!

My recently listened tracks:
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.myspace.com/malintwin
lunaLENA

Female
Cancer Rooster

PostSubject: Re: SAKIS IN ESC 2009 IN MOSCOW!   24th July 2008, 3:43 am

Malin wrote:
Christina wrote:

Great! I have no idea how it works with the tickets for the show(s), so I need all the help I can get.

I might be wrong, but isn't it so that all countries (except the hosting country) have to go to the semifinals regardless of their position in the previous ESC final? I mean, Sakis is going to be both in the semifinal and in the final, right? (I take it for granted that he's going to qualify for the final... Razz). We're going to need tickets for both events, then!

yes mal all the countries except the big four must go to the semifinal!

Back to top Go down
View user profile
olympia

Total Posts : 1617
Female
Gemini Tiger

PostSubject: Re: SAKIS IN ESC 2009 IN MOSCOW!   24th July 2008, 8:26 am

yes indeed that is true!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://WWW.GEOCITIES.COM/OLYMPIA_NIKOLAOU/SAKIS-INDEX
wpghi5
Moderator-Sakis' Team

Male
Aries Dog

PostSubject: Re: SAKIS IN ESC 2009 IN MOSCOW!   24th July 2008, 1:09 pm

What is certain though is that me and Mo r not going 4 obvious reasons. Lol. It may b July and the event won't take place until May of next year but the plans here r already taking shape! Very Happy 4 sure I'm going 2 b watching both semi-finals as well as the finals themselves! Very Happy And whichever semi-final Sakis will b in it would b extra special! Very Happy Yet it would b dumb NOT 2 include him in the finals! lol!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Moldienut

Female
Virgo Cat

PostSubject: Re: SAKIS IN ESC 2009 IN MOSCOW!   24th July 2008, 6:03 pm

Malin wrote:

The countries UK, Spain, France and Germany are the only countries no matter what position they finish even if the position is crap that are considered as the 'Big Four' which means they are automatically qualified already because they pay the most money. I think that rule is silly really because in my opinion I think it is unfair to the other countries who finish crap. Also the countries that finish in a good position get an automatic place there too. Actually Mal, there might even be three semi finals again next year because this year there was. Plus I do not think Sakis would be in either of the semis because of the good place by Kalomoira this year meaning that usually he's in the final only if Greece do well in the previous year.

Moderator-Sakis' Team

Male
Aries Dog

PostSubject: Re: SAKIS IN ESC 2009 IN MOSCOW!   25th July 2008, 9:21 am

R u saying Mo that the top 10 which I believe is the case from this year's ESC in Belgrade r going 2 get a bye in the final in next year's event in Moscow along with the big 4? And I would assume I think that more countries r going 2 compete which I believe will b the case of having 3 semi-finals there. If that is the case I probably would still watch it even if it doesn't feature Sakis.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Moldienut

Female
Virgo Cat

PostSubject: Re: SAKIS IN ESC 2009 IN MOSCOW!   25th July 2008, 9:24 am

wpghi5 wrote:
R u saying Mo that the top 10 which I believe is the case from this year's ESC in Belgrade r going 2 get a bye in the final in next year's event in Moscow along with the big 4? And I would assume I think that more countries r going 2 compete which I believe will b the case of having 3 semi-finals there. If that is the case I probably would still watch it even if it doesn't feature Sakis.

I am saying that the top 10 along with the big 4 qualify automatically for Moscow since they finished at a good position in Belgrade. The 3 semi finals mean that MORE countries are entering just like this year.

Moderator-Sakis' Team

Male
Aries Dog

PostSubject: Re: SAKIS IN ESC 2009 IN MOSCOW!   25th July 2008, 9:30 am

Moldienut wrote:
wpghi5 wrote:

I am saying that the top 10 along with the big 4 qualify automatically for Moscow since they finished at a good position in Belgrade. The 3 semi finals mean that MORE countries are entering just like this year.

Oh I c. Well we'll have 2 find out a bit more on this. Yet it still quite early.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: SAKIS IN ESC 2009 IN MOSCOW!   

Back to top Go down

SAKIS IN ESC 2009 IN MOSCOW!
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 4 of 22Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 13 ... 22  Next