HomeHome  PortalPortal  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  

Share | 

Important request

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Moldienut
Angel's helper of Sakis' Forum

Total Posts : 19567
Female
Virgo Cat

PostSubject: Important request   13th September 2008, 3:51 pm

I want to ask you lot a question, on Esnips and Mp3gle the songs from the albums of 21 Akatallilos, To Hrono Stamatao and the CD singles of Pes Tis and Shake It have been deleted from the sites and because I am starting on a very big surprise for you lot, I am not saying what yet because it is not finished, I URGENTLY want the MP3s for them to be used in something, can anyone here who has MP3s of of them send them to me via email or upload them onto Rapidshare or something because I am too lazy to rip the CDs I have onto my PC and I am doing something else for the surprise at the same time.
Cheers
Moldie

Moderator-Sakis' Team

Total Posts : 16618
Male
Aries Dog

PostSubject: Re: Important request   13th September 2008, 6:08 pm

Whatever this surprise is u're making here Mo I'm sure it will b something! bounce Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Important request
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1