HomeHome  PortalPortal  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  

Share | 

Request for permission of self creative stuff

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Moldienut
Angel's helper of Sakis' Forum

Total Posts : 19567
Female
Virgo Cat

PostSubject: Request for permission of self creative stuff   13th September 2008, 3:55 pm

If anyone here has any avatars, banners, wallpapers, self taken pics of Sakis or any other creation they have I can use for the 'surprise', can you please let me know because they will be used for the surprise I am working on right now.
Cheers
Moldie

Last edited by Moldienut on 13th September 2008, 6:14 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.myspace.com/moldienut
wpghi5
Moderator-Sakis' Team

Total Posts : 16618
Male
Aries Dog

PostSubject: Re: Request for permission of self creative stuff   13th September 2008, 6:07 pm

I have feeling u're making something big here Mo! I'm going 2 make my best guess is saying that this has something 2 do with his return 2 Eurovision. Remember Mo this is just a guess here and that it doesn't mean that I'm rite. lol!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Moldienut

Female
Virgo Cat

PostSubject: Re: Request for permission of self creative stuff   13th September 2008, 6:13 pm

wpghi5 wrote:
I have feeling u're making something big here Mo! I'm going 2 make my best guess is saying that this has something 2 do with his return 2 Eurovision. Remember Mo this is just a guess here and that it doesn't mean that I'm rite. lol!

This may take several months or a few weeks depending on how tired I am and what I am doing before it can be revealed.

Moderator-Sakis' Team

Male
Aries Dog

PostSubject: Re: Request for permission of self creative stuff   13th September 2008, 6:16 pm

Moldienut wrote:
wpghi5 wrote:

This may take several months or a few weeks depending on how tired I am and what I am doing before it can be revealed.

I understand Mo. U take ur time girl. All in all I'm sure it would look good! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile
horsefeathers

Total Posts : 1137
Female
Libra Goat

PostSubject: Re: Request for permission of self creative stuff   14th September 2008, 7:56 am

Moldienut wrote:
If anyone here has any avatars, banners, wallpapers, self taken pics of Sakis or any other creation they have I can use for the 'surprise', can you please let me know because they will be used for the surprise I am working on right now.
Cheers
Moldie

If it counts, feel free to use any of the stuff that I've posted here. I don't mind at all. Smile

And now I'm excited to see what you're working on, Mo! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://horsefeathers75.deviantart.com
Moldienut

Female
Virgo Cat

PostSubject: Re: Request for permission of self creative stuff   14th September 2008, 7:59 am

horsefeathers wrote:

If it counts, feel free to use any of the stuff that I've posted here. I don't mind at all. Smile

And now I'm excited to see what you're working on, Mo! Very Happy

This may take a few weeks or a few months or longer depending on how tired I am and how busy I am and how much it needs editing.

Moderator-Sakis' Team

Male
Aries Dog

PostSubject: Re: Request for permission of self creative stuff   15th September 2008, 9:50 am

Well like I said before Mo take ur time girl.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Moldienut

Female
Virgo Cat

PostSubject: Re: Request for permission of self creative stuff   7th April 2010, 8:01 am

I am working on something secret, please can anyone especially the newer members who have creations or self taken pics give their permissions here so I would know that I would use them?
Cheers
Moldie

Moderator-Sakis' Team

Total Posts : 1393
Female
Capricorn Monkey

PostSubject: Re: Request for permission of self creative stuff   8th April 2010, 1:56 pm

If I haven't said before, you can use everything I posted here if you want.
I can't wait to see what you're working on, sounds realy interesting!

PostSubject: Re: Request for permission of self creative stuff   

Back to top Go down

Request for permission of self creative stuff
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1