HomeHome  PortalPortal  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  

Share | 

DURESS a new movie with our god !!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15, 16  Next
AuthorMessage
Bluebell
Moderator-Sakis' Team

Total Posts : 2867
Female
Sagittarius Dragon

PostSubject: Re: DURESS a new movie with our god !!   5th September 2009, 8:38 am

Awesome! Very Happy

Moderator-Sakis' Team

Total Posts : 16618
Male
Aries Dog

PostSubject: Re: DURESS a new movie with our god !!   6th September 2009, 4:12 pm

Moldienut wrote:
I'm sure it will Chief, that's what I've also been thinking.

Same went 4 me 2.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Della

Total Posts : 1026
Female
Virgo Goat

PostSubject: Re: DURESS a new movie with our god !!   7th September 2009, 9:21 am

I went to the move's IMDB http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1308109/ and unlike the Alter Ego page it hasn't been run over by anti - rouvitses yet.

As I recall there was a fair number of people badmouthing the movie before it's official release date just because Sakis is in it. But these people are only posting those nasty comments to pest Sakis fans. Now that people who are definitely not Sakis fans - probably haven't heard of him before - don't dare to breath a word.

They are like children who bully other kids in the playground but don't dare to do that infront of "strangers" or "grown ups" who will not tolerate that kind of behavior.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://sakisrouvas.tk
Della

Total Posts : 1026
Female
Virgo Goat

PostSubject: Re: DURESS a new movie with our god !!   7th September 2009, 9:25 am

Here is another pic
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://sakisrouvas.tk
wpghi5
Moderator-Sakis' Team

Male
Aries Dog

PostSubject: Re: DURESS a new movie with our god !!   7th September 2009, 9:51 am

Well there's probably many ppl who have not heard of Sakis at all. I believe they're now aware that there r indeed fans of his and that if they say one bad thing about him no doubt they're going 2 get it from us his fans! It just goes 2 show how strong a fan base he has now and that we would not take that kind of behavior there 2wards our man! If they don't like him they can at least say something in a way that they won't harm, offend, or upset those of us who do like Sakis! Btw many of us have already seen that pic many times already. Thanks anyways Della.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
The Fizz

Total Posts : 478
Female
Scorpio Tiger

PostSubject: Re: DURESS a new movie with our god !!   7th September 2009, 2:58 pm

That dam suit again. Aww Sakis you look hot with a suit on.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
wpghi5
Moderator-Sakis' Team

Male
Aries Dog

PostSubject: Re: DURESS a new movie with our god !!   7th September 2009, 9:31 pm

The Fizz wrote:
That dam suit again. Aww Sakis you look hot with a suit on.

4 me he would look much hotter in a muscle shirt! lol! bounce Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile
The Fizz

Total Posts : 478
Female
Scorpio Tiger

PostSubject: Re: DURESS a new movie with our god !!   8th September 2009, 9:47 am

Yeah trust you on saying that LOL.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
wpghi5
Moderator-Sakis' Team

Male
Aries Dog

PostSubject: Re: DURESS a new movie with our god !!   11th September 2009, 8:54 pm

The Fizz wrote:
Yeah trust you on saying that LOL.

As always!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
mariosgirl66`

Total Posts : 63
Female
Virgo Snake

PostSubject: Re: DURESS a new movie with our god !!   28th September 2009, 4:11 pm

Duress was screened at Fantastic Fest in Austin, Texas (US) yesterday. Reviews were mixed, no mention of SR, but generally people were unhappy with Martin Donovan (which doesn't bode well for the popularity of the fim). From what I understand though, this is a horror/fantasy film fest, which means it's a narrow audience.

You can read the reviews here...
http://fantasticfest.bside.com/2009/films/duress_fantasticfest2009[/url]
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ellijay

Total Posts : 7693

PostSubject: Re: DURESS a new movie with our god !!   28th September 2009, 4:33 pm

Thanks for the link.

I find it rather strange that the "cold blooded killer" isnt named in the review since it seems his performance far outweights that of Donovan.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Moldienut
Angel's helper of Sakis' Forum

Total Posts : 19567
Female
Virgo Cat

PostSubject: Re: DURESS a new movie with our god !!   28th September 2009, 4:49 pm

Donovan isn't the only character in that film, I find it disappointing when bigger characters are not mentioned ESPECIALLY Sakis and since he is new to Hollywood movies he should at least get a mention to see how his performance was.

Female
Virgo Snake

PostSubject: Re: DURESS a new movie with our god !!   29th September 2009, 6:32 am

I know, I know....it really doesn't surprise me though. To the tmajority of attendess at that festival SR is just an unknown foreign actor. They're scrutinizing Donovan's performance because they have something to compare it to...unless Sakis gave an outstanding, compelling performance (maybe he did, maybe he didn't...I'll still love it!), it's unlikely that soemone from that film festival is goinmg to care enough to figure out his signifigance.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
wpghi5
Moderator-Sakis' Team

Male
Aries Dog

PostSubject: Re: DURESS a new movie with our god !!   29th September 2009, 9:14 am

I don't want 2 take this the wrong way here but I believe that the chances of our man being recognized internationally is pretty slim. With that there's still a long way 2 go before ppl do take him seriously. In the reviews there the ending 4 this movie is distinctly unexpected. So whatever the ending will b it's not what we think it would b. 2 have a co-star that is not well received it doesn't make things easier. Nor have ur name b even mentioned once. At least he should've been mentioned just 2 c how his performance was. What a shame he wasn't mentioned. Yet he's still practically new in this acting business.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
mariosgirl66`

Female
Virgo Snake

PostSubject: Re: DURESS a new movie with our god !!   29th September 2009, 9:52 am

Let's stay optimistic that when this movie is released to the general public there will be more discussion of Sakis' performance.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
wpghi5
Moderator-Sakis' Team

Male
Aries Dog

PostSubject: Re: DURESS a new movie with our god !!   29th September 2009, 10:28 am

mariosgirl66` wrote:
Let's stay optimistic that when this movie is
released to the general public there will be more discussion of Sakis'
performance.

Let's do Rebecca! I'm sure his performance will DEFINITELY b discussed this time!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ellijay

PostSubject: Re: DURESS a new movie with our god !!   29th September 2009, 3:35 pm

http://www.filmschoolrejects.com/reviews/fantastic-fest-review-duress-bjsal.php

here is a more detailed review.... not too bad!!

Jxxxx
Back to top Go down
View user profile
olympia

Total Posts : 1617
Female
Gemini Tiger

PostSubject: Re: DURESS a new movie with our god !!   30th September 2009, 2:51 am

usually i don't read critics of any kind. i am waiting to form an opinion when i see the movie. right now i should say i am really happy to see that all in all even the critis had to say something good about the movie.. in the past i have read brutal thing about movies and actors which turned out to be masterpieces in the end. i believe duress is a great movie! i am looking forward to the opening in theaters
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://WWW.GEOCITIES.COM/OLYMPIA_NIKOLAOU/SAKIS-INDEX
ellijay

PostSubject: Re: DURESS a new movie with our god !!   30th September 2009, 4:31 am

I agree... its better to see it and form your own opinion... but this review is so encouraging. When you read words like.... 'He nailed it" and this film..."knocked me on my ass" you cant help but dance dance dance to see his talent recognised.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
mariosgirl66`

Female
Virgo Snake

PostSubject: Re: DURESS a new movie with our god !!   30th September 2009, 7:54 am

Just saw this on FB - found you, Jane!

Thanks for posting, this is a much better description!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ellijay

PostSubject: Re: DURESS a new movie with our god !!   30th September 2009, 10:45 am

I just sent you a friend request. I messed with my settings on facebook some time ago and it seems I have set everything to private and for friends only so... unless i tag or post something on another profile... its hard to find me and I dont know how to undo it.

( also i dont really think I want to... then I only have the friends I WANT)

but I was all over facebook last night with this review cos I was sooooo happy with it.

Jxxxxxxxx
Back to top Go down
View user profile
mariosgirl66`

Female
Virgo Snake

PostSubject: Re: DURESS a new movie with our god !!   30th September 2009, 10:59 am

Cool! I'll accept tonight - they block FB at work (but not this site! ha! ha!).
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Moldienut
Angel's helper of Sakis' Forum

Total Posts : 19567
Female
Virgo Cat

PostSubject: Re: DURESS a new movie with our god !!   30th September 2009, 11:02 am

My college library blocks Facebook, Myspace and the email system. But in some places it can be accessed though. In classrooms it can be accessed.

Moderator-Sakis' Team

Total Posts : 2867
Female
Sagittarius Dragon

PostSubject: Re: DURESS a new movie with our god !!   30th September 2009, 12:03 pm

ellijay wrote:
http://www.filmschoolrejects.com/reviews/fantastic-fest-review-duress-bjsal.php

here is a more detailed review.... not too bad!!

Jxxxx

Thatīs a great review.

Moderator-Sakis' Team

Male
Aries Dog

PostSubject: Re: DURESS a new movie with our god !!   30th September 2009, 12:14 pm

Now this is more like it! And unlike the previous one our man is indeed mentioned here! It's just great that this reviewer praised our man's performance as a serial killer! He also praised the film itself which is also a great sign! And even if it doesn't get a big theatrical release I'm sure this film will b a great one! But even if the reviewer says that the violence in the film is subdued it still won't encourage me 2 have the courage 2 c this film despite the fact that our man is in it. After all it's still a psychological thriller. Still though it's great that this reviewer said something good about the movie and that has the potential of being a great one at that!

ellijay wrote:
When you read words like.... 'He nailed it" and this
film..."knocked me on my ass" you cant help but dance dance dance to
see his talent recognised.

Or like me jump up and down like crazy and being all excited and being all bouncy as always when our man is being recognized!

ellijay wrote:
I messed with my settings on facebook some time ago
and it seems I have set everything to private and for friends only
so... unless i tag or post something on another profile... its hard to
find me and I dont know how to undo it.

( also i dont really think I want to... then I only have the friends I WANT)

What a shame there. Yet at the same time very understandable.

ellijay wrote:
but I was all over facebook last night with this review cos I was sooooo happy with it.

Jxxxxxxxx

After seeing a review like that we should all b happy here! I know I am!

Bluebell wrote:

Thatīs a great review.

Indeed it is Stef! Thanks 4 this Jane!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: DURESS a new movie with our god !!   

Back to top Go down

DURESS a new movie with our god !!
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 14 of 16Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15, 16  Next