HomeHome  PortalPortal  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  

Share | 

Has any concert with Sakis ever been broadcast on TV?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Malin

Total Posts : 3058
Female
Capricorn Dragon

PostSubject: Has any concert with Sakis ever been broadcast on TV?   12th August 2006, 1:09 pm

I've seen short clips on for instance YouTube from concerts with Sakis. Don't get me wrong -- I really love those clips, and I'm grateful that they are available to me. But they are so short ... Sad

Does anyone know of any full-length (or nearly full-length) concerts with Sakis that have been broadcast on TV. Does anyone have them on videotape (or even better, on DVD ...)? Is there any way of getting hold of copies ...? Rolling Eyes

A related question: is the "Live Ballads" DVD the only official live concert ever released with Sakis (so far)?

My recently listened tracks:
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.myspace.com/malintwin
Della

Total Posts : 1026
Female
Virgo Goat

PostSubject: Re: Has any concert with Sakis ever been broadcast on TV?   12th August 2006, 3:10 pm

How many of Sakis concerts have been broadcasted live ....

Let me see cyclops

ALL OF THEM! At least since 2003! But Live Ballads is the only official release. As for tapes and DVDs unfortunately I don't have any. But maybe some other members do. It's a good thing you posted your request here, maybe some of the other members have it. Also you should ask at the Yahoo!Groups and especially at Sakis Star (it's the biggest - it has more than a thousand members).

P.S. If anyone has them, I want them too Laughing
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://sakisrouvas.tk
alexandra

Total Posts : 2040
Female
Scorpio Pig

PostSubject: Re: Has any concert with Sakis ever been broadcast on TV?   12th August 2006, 4:23 pm

I have them all,
as well as all the reportages in the news,parts of lifestyle shows having to do with him,whole shows of night clubs(Chaos,BioBio...),personal tapes taken by friends of mine,etc...But I've got them on tape...and I have no double video to multiply the copies and send them to you...
Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
View user profile
emilia

Total Posts : 7063
Female
Taurus Rooster

PostSubject: Re: Has any concert with Sakis ever been broadcast on TV?   13th August 2006, 1:56 am

I only wish I could get a hold on these consert dvds. I allready have the "Live ballads".
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.myspace.com/penemi
Malin

Female
Capricorn Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Has any concert with Sakis ever been broadcast on TV?   16th August 2006, 2:07 pm

alexandra wrote:
I have them all,
as well as all the reportages in the news,parts of lifestyle shows having to do with him,whole shows of night clubs(Chaos,BioBio...),personal tapes taken by friends of mine,etc...But I've got them on tape...and I have no double video to multiply the copies and send them to you...
Crying or Very sad

Lucky you!!! Razz

Alexandra, what you have in your possession is a treasure. Whatever you do, don't use two video recorders to copy them. Why?? I'll explain myself ...

I have extensive experience of copying video cassettes. I only recommend it as a last resort. The quality of such a copy is really bad, and what's even more important, every time a video cassette is played, it gets worn a bit. If you would make, let's say, even just as few as 5 copies of the same cassette (all from the same master cassette), you can actually see (and hear) the difference in sound and picture quality on the first and fifth copy. (This is of course equilvalent to just playing the master cassette 5 times. I'm not saying that you must not watch your own recordings ... I'm just saying that by making a lot of copies from the same cassette, and comparing the first and last copies, it becomes apparent how quickly a cassette is worn! affraid Been there, done that ... Shocked )

After having almost ruined a recording that was dear to me, I changed strategy and started to always make one copy of my precious master cassette, and then made copies of that copy, in order not to ruin my master recording. But I can tell you, a copy of copy is really, really bad ... Only valueable to the most desperate person.

My suggestion is, however painful it is for all other Rouvitsas: keep your recordings in a safe place until you can afford a recordable DVD player. Then you can very easily transfer all your video cassettes to DVD, with excellent result. And the DVDs can of course be copied without getting worn. This is what I'm doing with all my video cassettes right now. Very Happy

Now I'm going to dream about having DVD copies of all of your recordings ...

Back to top Go down
alexandra

Female
Scorpio Pig

PostSubject: Re: Has any concert with Sakis ever been broadcast on TV?   17th August 2006, 1:13 am

Malin wrote:

And your dream will simply come true as soon as I buy a DVD recorder! Wink
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Malin

Female
Capricorn Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Has any concert with Sakis ever been broadcast on TV?   17th August 2006, 12:33 pm

alexandra wrote:
Malin wrote:

Give me your bank account number, and I'll send you the money!! Wink 2 I'll soon be sick of dreaming ... bounce lol!

Back to top Go down
alexandra

Female
Scorpio Pig

PostSubject: Re: Has any concert with Sakis ever been broadcast on TV?   17th August 2006, 1:17 pm

Malin wrote:
alexandra wrote:
Malin wrote:

Give me your bank account number, and I'll send you the money!! Wink 2 I'll soon be sick of dreaming ... bounce lol!

Laughing Laughing Laughing
Back to top Go down
View user profile
emilia

Total Posts : 7063
Female
Taurus Rooster

PostSubject: Re: Has any concert with Sakis ever been broadcast on TV?   18th August 2006, 4:27 am

Malin wrote:
alexandra wrote:
Malin wrote:

Poor you! Your condition has simply gone worst, for what I can read between the lines you have bad case of "Syndromus Sakis Rouvas" an infectious bug. Syptoms include for instance day dreaming. affraid
Believe me there's no cure for this bug, ones you get taste of it you want to get more. I know what I'm talking about - Igot the symptoms too. Razz
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.myspace.com/penemi
Della

Total Posts : 1026
Female
Virgo Goat

PostSubject: Re: Has any concert with Sakis ever been broadcast on TV?   18th August 2006, 7:54 am

Oh yes we all feel for you!!!
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://sakisrouvas.tk
Malin

Female
Capricorn Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Has any concert with Sakis ever been broadcast on TV?   18th August 2006, 5:30 pm

emilia from finland wrote:

Poor you! Your condition has simply gone worst, for what I can read between the lines you have bad case of "Syndromus Sakis Rouvas" an infectious bug. Syptoms include for instance day dreaming. affraid
Believe me there's no cure for this bug, ones you get taste of it you want to get more. I know what I'm talking about - Igot the symptoms too. Razz

lol!

Della wrote:

Oh yes we all feel for you!!!
Thank you all for your love and support!! Kiss

Back to top Go down
Malin

Female
Capricorn Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Has any concert with Sakis ever been broadcast on TV?   12th September 2006, 1:14 pm

alexandra wrote:
Malin wrote:
alexandra wrote:
Malin wrote:

Laughing Laughing Laughing

I'm at this very moment experimenting with my brand new recordable DVD-player, which actually has got a hard drive so that you can pause the TV-program you're watching if someone phones you, etc. I'm a bit of a freak when it comes to equipment like this. geek The DVD-player I was referring to in my previous post was actually not mine, it was my twin sister's. And now she's moved to her own apartment ... So I had to get my own. If only I had some nice Sakis video tapes to convert ... Wink 2
How about this: next time something with Sakis is announced to be broadcast well in advance, is it possible to have anyone on this forum having an extra video tape recorded at a friend's house or something (I guess you wouldn't want to send your only recording to me, but if you had a spare one??)? I could pay you for sending me that tape, and I would send you a DVD-versoin in return! Smile Could anyone consider doing somehing like that? cyclops

Back to top Go down
ralu

Total Posts : 347
Female
Scorpio Horse

PostSubject: Re: Has any concert with Sakis ever been broadcast on TV?   11th October 2006, 9:58 am

Malin wrote:
alexandra wrote:
Malin wrote:

Count on me too! Seriosly! It`s a real treasure what you have!
Soo... what do you say?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Has any concert with Sakis ever been broadcast on TV?   

Back to top Go down

Has any concert with Sakis ever been broadcast on TV?
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1