HomeHome  PortalPortal  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  

Share | 
 

 Which albums of Sakis went gold?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Moldienut
Angel's helper of Sakis' Forum
avatar

Age : 29
Joined : 2006-05-04
Total Posts : 19567
Localisation : London, UK
Female
Virgo Cat

PostSubject: Which albums of Sakis went gold?   14th August 2006, 5:16 pm

A question I want to know, which albums of Sakis went gold?
Cheers
Moldie
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.myspace.com/moldienut
alexandra

avatar

Age : 33
Joined : 2006-08-05
Total Posts : 2040
Localisation : Greece, Thessaloniki
Female
Scorpio Pig

PostSubject: Re: Which albums of Sakis went gold?   15th August 2006, 6:18 am

I remember for sure only the most recent ones...that is:
Aima dakria kai Idrotas
Tora arxizoun ta Dyskola
Kati apo mena
21os Akatallilos
Ola Kala
S'exo eroteuti
Live Ballads

Every single and every album of his!
As far as the older albums are concerned ,I was too young to know!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Moldienut
Angel's helper of Sakis' Forum
avatar

Age : 29
Joined : 2006-05-04
Total Posts : 19567
Localisation : London, UK
Female
Virgo Cat

PostSubject: Re: Which albums of Sakis went gold?   15th August 2006, 2:05 pm

alexandra wrote:
I remember for sure only the most recent ones...that is:
Aima dakria kai Idrotas
Tora arxizoun ta Dyskola
Kati apo mena
21os Akatallilos
Ola Kala
S'exo eroteuti
Live Ballads

Every single and every album of his!
As far as the older albums are concerned ,I was too young to know!

S'exo eroteuti became platinum last year.
Ola Kala became gold within a few days and platinum within months as I heard about it on a website.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.myspace.com/moldienut
emilia

avatar

Age : 36
Joined : 2006-07-10
Total Posts : 7063
Localisation : Espoo, Finland
Female
Taurus Rooster

PostSubject: Re: Which albums of Sakis went gold?   16th August 2006, 4:25 am

Well that's quite a lot of gold albums. Good for him! Wink
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.myspace.com/penemi
alexandra

avatar

Age : 33
Joined : 2006-08-05
Total Posts : 2040
Localisation : Greece, Thessaloniki
Female
Scorpio Pig

PostSubject: Re: Which albums of Sakis went gold?   16th August 2006, 6:35 am

Moldienut wrote:
alexandra wrote:
I remember for sure only the most recent ones...that is:
Aima dakria kai Idrotas
Tora arxizoun ta Dyskola
Kati apo mena
21os Akatallilos
Ola Kala
S'exo eroteuti
Live Ballads

Every single and every album of his!
As far as the older albums are concerned ,I was too young to know!

S'exo eroteuti became platinum last year.
Ola Kala became gold within a few days and platinum within months as I heard about it on a website.

Well, I think that Kati apo Mena went platinum as well, but they didn't have a party or sth to announce it...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Moldienut
Angel's helper of Sakis' Forum
avatar

Age : 29
Joined : 2006-05-04
Total Posts : 19567
Localisation : London, UK
Female
Virgo Cat

PostSubject: Re: Which albums of Sakis went gold?   16th August 2006, 6:41 am

alexandra wrote:
Moldienut wrote:
alexandra wrote:
I remember for sure only the most recent ones...that is:
Aima dakria kai Idrotas
Tora arxizoun ta Dyskola
Kati apo mena
21os Akatallilos
Ola Kala
S'exo eroteuti
Live Ballads

Every single and every album of his!
As far as the older albums are concerned ,I was too young to know!

S'exo eroteuti became platinum last year.

Ola Kala became gold within a few days and platinum within months as I heard about it on a website.

Well, I think that Kati apo Mena went platinum as well, but they didn't have a party or sth to announce it...

Well, I am not sure about that album being platinum.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.myspace.com/moldienut
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Which albums of Sakis went gold?   

Back to top Go down
 
Which albums of Sakis went gold?
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1
 Similar topics
-
» Stone Love: Old Gold Part 8
» Comedy Albums.
» Blue Oyster Cult - The Complete Columbia Albums Box Set
» UG's Top 10 Prog Albums Of All Time
» Java v King Tubbys: Acton Town Hall. 19th September 1986 "'86 Gold Cup Clash!"

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Sakis Rouvas the greek pop star ! :: ~Sakis Rouvas World~ :: ~Questions about Sakis~-
Jump to: