HomeHome  PortalPortal  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  

Share | 

Sakis in London

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
AuthorMessage
wpghi5
Moderator-Sakis' Team

Total Posts : 16618
Male
Aries Dog

PostSubject: Re: Sakis in London   28th April 2009, 4:47 pm

It's always exciting 2 b part of something so extraordinary! And being a fan of someone like Sakis it's definitely extra special! bounce Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile
perfume

Total Posts : 506
Female

PostSubject: Re: Sakis in London   28th April 2009, 4:51 pm

wpghi5 wrote:
And no doubt I'll b among those witnessing all that in front of my computer! Very Happy I'm sure it won't long now 4 the world 2 know who Sakis Rouvas is! bounce Very Happy Evgenia mou it's great 2 hear from u after a long while! Very Happy

And lovely to see you all here...especially your wonderful enthusaism Jessie, which always makes me so happy, you are a vitamin tonic like our Sakis Very Happy .......when he takes Europe by storm......it'll be your turn to see Sakis in concert. bounce bounce bounce

Moldienut........the time is coming for Sakis to be unleashed on the world!!!!!!!!!!bounce bounce bounce

This is our night and this is our time!!!!!!!!!

hugs

perfumexxx
Back to top Go down
View user profile
wpghi5
Moderator-Sakis' Team

Male
Aries Dog

PostSubject: Re: Sakis in London   28th April 2009, 10:18 pm

Oh Ev mou u're embarrassing me here! Embarassed lol! Yet 4 me there's no way I'll b compared 2 our man. It's our man who's responsible 4 making me and all of his fans including here in the forum all very happy and excited! bounce Very Happy And if there's some miracle that it will happen I would not only c our man in concert but 2 finally meet him up in person face 2 face! affraid bounce Very Happy Ev mou u r aware that I do live in Canada. lol! No doubt 4 me it will b a moment of landmark, monumental, and overwhelming proportions! Very Happy As a line in the song says, "Beat the odds"! Very Happy

perfume wrote:

the time is coming for Sakis to be unleashed on the world!!!!!!!!!!bounce bounce bounce

Indeed Ev mou! bounce Very Happy

perfume wrote:

Perfect statement there Evgenia! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile
perfume

Female

PostSubject: Re: Sakis in London   29th April 2009, 4:20 am

wpghi5 wrote:
Oh Ev mou u're embarrassing me here! Embarassed lol! Yet 4 me there's no way I'll b compared 2 our man. It's our man who's responsible 4 making me and all of his fans including here in the forum all very happy and excited! bounce Very Happy And if there's some miracle that it will happen I would not only c our man in concert but 2 finally meet him up in person face 2 face! affraid bounce Very Happy Ev mou u r aware that I do live in Canada. lol! No doubt 4 me it will b a moment of landmark, monumental, and overwhelming proportions! Very Happy As a line in the song says, "Beat the odds"! Very Happy

perfume wrote:

the time is coming for Sakis to be unleashed on the world!!!!!!!!!!bounce bounce bounce

Indeed Ev mou! bounce Very Happy

perfume wrote:

Perfect statement there Evgenia! Very Happy

I'm not comparing you cheeky thing:D ...I am suggesting you and Sakis have that vitamin tonic that is so so so wonderful.

You are such a wonderful person to have here on this forum and we love your enthusaism.

We need it as we must let the world know who Sakis is and what they have been missing out on. We are the lucky ones........but now it is time to share his talents with the world.

Now you Mr cheeky and very lovely Jessie have to keep up your wonderful posts.bounce bounce bounce

hugs and love

exxxxx
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Moldienut
Angel's helper of Sakis' Forum

Total Posts : 19567
Female
Virgo Cat

PostSubject: Re: Sakis in London   29th April 2009, 4:23 am

I like Jessie's posts too, he's jovial and bouncy and his enthusiasm is like a lightbulb shining when you switch it on and off. Plus he is like a kangaroo or antelope running away from predators with the way he is constantly bouncing everywhere.

Female

PostSubject: Re: Sakis in London   29th April 2009, 4:25 am

Moldienut wrote:
I like Jessie's posts too, he's jovial and bouncy and his enthusiasm is like a lightbulb shining when you switch it on and off. Plus he is like a kangaroo or antelope running away from predators with the way he is constantly bouncing everywhere.

You got it Moldie...as usual.

hugs

perfumex

ps will check on with you all later as I have work to do.

Have a wonderful day everyone and remember ALL THE WAY TO THE TOP FOR SAKIS!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
wpghi5
Moderator-Sakis' Team

Male
Aries Dog

PostSubject: Re: Sakis in London   29th April 2009, 12:32 pm

Oh guys stop u're making me blush! Embarassed lol! I'm hoping with our man competing in Eurovision again that my enthusiasm will reach new heights! bounce Very Happy I think it already is and the contest hasn't even started! lol! He has 2 b known around the world! He just gots 2! bounce I know in my heart that has the capability 2 become famous internationally not just in Greece and in Europe! Not only do we c him as just a star but we also c him as like a personal friend of ours! :DI'm sure that once I hear news of our man from my side of the globe u can b sure I'll jumping with excitement just as much as I do here in this forum! bounce Very Happy And I'm sure going 2 keep this up! 4 Sakis' sake! bounce Very Happy

perfume wrote:

Have a wonderful day everyone and remember ALL THE WAY TO THE TOP FOR SAKIS!!!!!!!!!!

Same 2 u Ev! Very Happy U couldn't say it any better than that! bounce Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sakis in London   

Back to top Go down

Sakis in London
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 5 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5