HomeHome  PortalPortal  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  

Share | 

Promo tour officially announced! - dates!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
YPSILON
Moderator-Sakis' Team

Total Posts : 842
Female
Capricorn Dog

PostSubject: Promo tour officially announced! - dates!   26th February 2009, 5:30 pm

According to ERT Sakis' promo tour begins on Sunday, 1st March!
This is the schedule so far:

1st March - Bosnia
He will sing "This is our night" at the national final and will appear at several networks (FOX TV, PINK TV, BALKAN NET) and give interviews to the local press.

4th March - Serbia
He will appear on Jovanna Jankovic's show on RTS.

6th-8th March - Moscow
He will sing at the national final and give interviews to the media. Also, Sakis will perform at the Kremlin for the celebration of Woman's Day in Russia the next day.

12th March - Cyprus
He will perform at the opening ceremony of the third round of the World Rally Championship (WRC)

14th March - Germany (Berlin)
He will sing at the I.T.B. exhibition - at the Greek Tourism Organisation kiosk - at 12:30 noon!

29-31st March - Netherlands

Unknown date - Belgium

2-3 April - Ukraine

5-6 April - Romania

7-8 April - Bulgaria

10-12 April - Turkey

There may be dates for 3 more countries.
ERT will keep us informed on any change or addition to the schedule.

Be prepared!!!flower

Last edited by YPSILON on 11th March 2009, 12:40 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://clubs.pathfinder.gr/periklis_stergianoudis
Moldienut
Angel's helper of Sakis' Forum

Total Posts : 19567
Female
Virgo Cat

PostSubject: Re: Promo tour officially announced! - dates!   26th February 2009, 5:40 pm

I wonder when my country is going to be on there, they usually have Greek artists coming there because of the large Greek diaspora. Plus France and Germany I expected to be among them too because they have a lot of Greeks living there too. It's usually the ones with a large Greek diaspora who I thought Sakis would at least do.

Total Posts : 68
Female
Cancer Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Promo tour officially announced! - dates!   26th February 2009, 9:58 pm

I noticed that article too...there is no Finland Sad
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://sakis-rouvas.zikforum.com
YPSILON
Moderator-Sakis' Team

Female
Capricorn Dog

PostSubject: Re: Promo tour officially announced! - dates!   26th February 2009, 10:57 pm

This schedule is not final. It is just the start I suppose. Sakis and ERT have said that he will visit as many countries as possible. Perhaps you could help if you contacted networks in your country and ask for him!

Moderator-Sakis' Team

Female
Capricorn Dog

PostSubject: Re: Promo tour officially announced! - dates!   26th February 2009, 11:02 pm

Moldienut wrote:
I wonder when my country is going to be on there, they usually have Greek artists coming there because of the large Greek diaspora. Plus France and Germany I expected to be among them too because they have a lot of Greeks living there too. It's usually the ones with a large Greek diaspora who I thought Sakis would at least do.

It's possible that they will try to lure countries which don't vote for us traditionally at first. Try to make contact with the BBC and let them know you want him! I believe it could make a difference...
You've got to fight for your right to party after all!afro

On my part, I'll contact ERT and I'll try to speak to Sakis tonight. Hopefully STARZ will be open today, yesterday it wasn't... I want you all to be happy!

Moderator-Sakis' Team

Total Posts : 16618
Male
Aries Dog

PostSubject: Re: Promo tour officially announced! - dates!   27th February 2009, 12:15 am

Looks pretty good so far! bounce Very Happy I wonder if a couple of our Serbian Rouvitsas b willing enough 2 go 2 that show on the 4th March? Suspect And he will b in Bulgaria on the day of my birthday! lol! bounce Very Happy And I wonder if those 3 dates involve 1, 2, or probably all of 3 of the former Soviet Republics? It's probably a strategic plan 2 get countries who don't usually vote 4 Greece. I sure hope it works! bounce Embarassed Otherwise getting their attention is more than enough. Though I wish it won't. lol! I'm sure they'll b more dates he'll do no question about that! bounce Very Happy Well it looks like it's up 2 u guys 2 get Sakis 2 where u guys r! If u guys want our man 2 come 2 ur country u guys might as well take some drastic measures here in order 4 that 2 happen! Make it happen guys! It's all 4 Sakis! bounce Very Happy If I were u guys I would just do it! The very thought of it just gets me all excited! bounce Very Happy Come on u guys I know u can do it! I believe in u just as much as I do with Sakis! bounce Very Happy Besides it's ESC after all and yet again our man is in it! Not only that but he's in it 2 win it! bounce Very Happy I'm in a good mood here guys! Don't let me down and most importantly don't let Sakis down! Sry 4 going overboard but that's how I'm feeling rite now! bounce Very Happy Sakis in Eurovision! Again! What's not 2 b excited about that?! bounce Very Happy And Jo my darling keep up the good work girl! bounce Very Happy Who knows u might as well b in contact with the man himself! AHHHHHHHH! affraid bounce Very Happy With that happy and excited thought here's a Kiss 4 gl! bounce Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Moldienut

Female
Virgo Cat

PostSubject: Re: Promo tour officially announced! - dates!   27th February 2009, 12:21 am

I hope that he DOES NOT come to my country around the 23rd to the 26th of March because I have a college fieldtrip and I will not be in the forum at all.

Last edited by Moldienut on 10th March 2009, 1:53 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.myspace.com/moldienut
Any_Hany

Total Posts : 949
Female
Taurus Goat

PostSubject: Re: Promo tour officially announced! - dates!   27th February 2009, 2:49 am

I am dead!!!!
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.facebook.com/anyhany

PostSubject: Re: Promo tour officially announced! - dates!   27th February 2009, 3:45 am

u are so lucky Andrea
Back to top Go down
Any_Hany

Female
Taurus Goat

PostSubject: Re: Promo tour officially announced! - dates!   27th February 2009, 3:51 am

I guess I am Wink))
But that show Jovana is hosting is a morning show starting at 6 a.m. till 9 a.m.,but probably he will be there about 8:45...
Back to top Go down
Moldienut

Female
Virgo Cat

PostSubject: Re: Promo tour officially announced! - dates!   27th February 2009, 5:15 am

finlandeza wrote:
I noticed that article too...there is no Finland Sad

I'm sure it would be mentioned Riikka. Funny enough that on the list Ypsilon provided, neither of the major Western European countries or the ones with lots of Greeks living there aren't mentioned on there. I think they will be eventually but sometimes their medias take time before confirming it.

Moderator-Sakis' Team

Total Posts : 2867
Female
Sagittarius Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Promo tour officially announced! - dates!   27th February 2009, 5:55 am

I hope, he comes to Germany, too. bounce

Total Posts : 68
Female
Cancer Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Promo tour officially announced! - dates!   27th February 2009, 7:10 am

Yep, I do keep my fingers crossed... I wish he comes to finland too.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://sakis-rouvas.zikforum.com

PostSubject: Re: Promo tour officially announced! - dates!   27th February 2009, 8:43 am

WOW i am very lucky SAKIS come in Romania
Back to top Go down
Disco_girl

Total Posts : 1290
Female
Aquarius Horse

PostSubject: Re: Promo tour officially announced! - dates!   27th February 2009, 9:06 am

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

*dies*

ok.... Lenaki moy told me these news this morning while I was sitting in the class.... can u imagine the reaction of teacher and students when i screamed "SAKIS IS COMMING TO SERBIA AGAIN!!!!"....... hehehehhehee

memories going back to me, and i hope u guys will have a chance to see him in ur country like me and Andrea did....

guess we will have another chance Andrea moy?!?! why i have some feeling that school WON'T see us these days?!?!Smile)))
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Any_Hany

Female
Taurus Goat

PostSubject: Re: Promo tour officially announced! - dates!   27th February 2009, 9:24 am

Yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeees Emina mou!We will have one more chance,I hope we will use it Wink)
andschooll won't see me ofcoursy Wink
Back to top Go down
wpghi5
Moderator-Sakis' Team

Male
Aries Dog

PostSubject: Re: Promo tour officially announced! - dates!   27th February 2009, 11:32 am

I sure hope the dates will b picked out perfectly 2 fit 2 everyone's schedule which definitely includes our excited bunch here in the forum! bounce Embarassed Very Happy Oh Emina mou I can just imagine ur reaction u heard the news that Sakis was coming back 2 Serbia! Even if u disturbed ur teacher and ur classmates! But who's 2 blame u girl! Kiss bounce Very Happy Besides it was our own Lena mou that spread the word 2 u! And no doubt the same will apply 4 u 2 Andrea! bounce Very Happy I sure hope u guys will have another chance of seeing our man once he's there yet again this time 4 the official ESC promo tour of his! bounce Very Happy Hopefully before that u guys will have a chance of meeting each other as well! bounce Very Happy U know a thought just occured 2 me and I know it's wishful thinking but could someway, somehow if he has time could make a visit 2 the schools that u guys r attending should u 4 any reason can't make it 2 the show considering u guys u diehard Rouvitsas and that u've met our man, took a pic with him, saw him, and even talked 2 him English or Greek even though it was only limited! It would probably b the same here should it happen! I do hope u girls have a chance of seeing and hopefully meet up with our man yet again in this his most important year of his life! And no doubt being a part of it as much as we r! bounce Very Happy Fingers crossed and a Kiss 4 gl 2 u girls! bounce Very Happy And no doubt fingers crossed 4 all u European Rouvitsas that he'll come 2 ur countries definitely sooner or later! bounce Very Happy And 2 Mikey mou I sure hope it will happen 2 u as well since he'll b in Romania on the 5th and 6th of April! I know it will 2 happen 2 u as well man! bounce Very Happy Man r we glad 2 b fans of the official Greek representative 2 the 2009 Eurovision Song Contest in Moscow! And no doubt we luv it! I know I do! bounce Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile
camilla

Total Posts : 109
Female
Gemini Dog

PostSubject: Re: Promo tour officially announced! - dates!   27th February 2009, 11:50 am

Yes yes yes Very Happy Very Happy Turkey!!!!!!!
I'm soooooo happy. cheers

I love you Sakis!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.sakisrouvas.com

PostSubject: Re: Promo tour officially announced! - dates!   27th February 2009, 1:03 pm

Jessie i told you sakis come here:heart:
Back to top Go down
Moldienut

Female
Virgo Cat

PostSubject: Re: Promo tour officially announced! - dates!   27th February 2009, 1:04 pm

And you were right Mike and that was a very lucky coincidence.

Moderator-Sakis' Team

Male
Aries Dog

PostSubject: Re: Promo tour officially announced! - dates!   27th February 2009, 1:24 pm

A kiss 2 u Camilla and hug and high 5 2 u Mikey my man that he'll b in ur countries! Lots of luck 2 u both on getting a chance 2 try 2 meet with our man once he's there! bounce Very Happy In the mean time I hope the both of u have friends there so that u can at least try 2 get them 2 vote 4 our man come May! bounce Very Happy In the mean time at least in this side of the globe our man will b making his very first stop of the ESC promo tour 2 Bosnia in just only 2 days! Can not wait 4 that 2 happen! WOO HOO! cheers bounce Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Moldienut

Female
Virgo Cat

PostSubject: Re: Promo tour officially announced! - dates!   27th February 2009, 1:36 pm

I wonder if anyone from Bosnia is registered here and reports back to us about how Sakis did there. Most of the countries mentioned there we have at least 1 member.

Moderator-Sakis' Team

Male
Aries Dog

PostSubject: Re: Promo tour officially announced! - dates!   27th February 2009, 2:07 pm

Well I hope somebody from here in Bosnia will indeed give us a report on his visit there! bounce Ofc no doubt we're going 2 get a report or reports from Emina and Andrea once he visits Serbia again! AHHHHHHHH! affraid bounce Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Moldienut

Female
Virgo Cat

PostSubject: Re: Promo tour officially announced! - dates!   27th February 2009, 2:17 pm

Serbia is covered definitely by several members here including Any and Emina and there are lots of them.
Here are the members I know besides that of Serbia that will be lucky at least.

Bosnia - None is known yet.

Russia - Inna, Avrora, Larisa, Leila

Cyprus - Yiotaym, Sakis Rouvas (the female member)

Netherlands - Rania, Riaatje, Jesse

Romania - Miana, Mike, Anabianca, Vasi, Mirela, Iulia, Bogdi

Bulgaria - Tsvetelin, Magdalena, Stanimira (registered here but she's from the Yahoo groups)

Turkey - Gamze, Camilla, Damla, Selen

Moderator-Sakis' Team

Male
Aries Dog

PostSubject: Re: Promo tour officially announced! - dates!   27th February 2009, 2:33 pm

I hope more will b included Mo! bounce Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Promo tour officially announced! - dates!   

Back to top Go down

Promo tour officially announced! - dates!
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 8Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next