HomeHome  PortalPortal  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  

Share | 

Sakis live interview

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
ellijay

Total Posts : 7693

PostSubject: Sakis live interview   29th April 2009, 3:41 pm

http://eurovision.ert.gr/en/00305-tin-deytera-i-apokleistiki-live-synenteyksi-tou-saki-sto-eurovision-ert.gr.htm

lets hope our jessie's question is part of this night!!!!

Jxxxxxx
Back to top Go down
View user profile
perfume

Total Posts : 506
Female

PostSubject: Re: Sakis live interview   29th April 2009, 4:02 pm

Jbaby has it right !!!!!!

Lets hope its Jessies question......we love our Jessie and this would be a dream for all of us!

Thank you J for saying what so many of us think.

love and hugs

perfumexxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Moldienut
Angel's helper of Sakis' Forum

Total Posts : 19567
Female
Virgo Cat

PostSubject: Re: Sakis live interview   29th April 2009, 6:41 pm

I really hope Jessie gets his question answered, otherwise he would be like electrons in a lightbulb going around everywhere. Idea Idea Idea Laughing Laughing Laughing

Moderator-Sakis' Team

Total Posts : 16618
Male
Aries Dog

PostSubject: Re: Sakis live interview   29th April 2009, 9:40 pm

GUYS U'RE MAKING ME NERVOUS HERE! Embarassed bounce Yet at the same time I'm also excited as well! bounce Very Happy Ofc u guys know that! Laughing lol! Out of the thousands of questions 2 b ask 2 our man mine is one of them! bounce Very Happy This 2 me could b the most important moment of my life! This is the closest I can get 2 meeting our man face 2 face! bounce Very Happy Yet I'm pretty sure I'm not the only foreign fan 2 submit a question 2 our man. Who knows it could change my life 4ever! Sad Very Happy I know part of the reason was 4 the sake of the forum here! Yet it was more of a personal thing 4 me! So when this opportunity came I was just determined not 2 b left out of this one! I know there's plenty of opportunities 2 ask our man questions along with sending our messages 2 him during the live interview. But I'm hoping I can relax should I b the lucky ones 2 have my question asked by our dear Sakis himself! affraid bounce Very Happy It would definitely feel like I would b in the same room as him! affraid bounce Very Happy I assume Ev mou that u've seen my video on YT with the question that I provided 2 our man. If it weren't 4 that clip of him performing Shake It during his first trip 2 Eurovision 5 years ago in Istanbul on YT that I myself saw 3 years ago I probably would still not know who he is nor knew that he was around. But I'm glad I know who he is now and that he is around and I have no regrets about it! Very Happy Even though we're both in the same sex I'm not ashamed that I'm among the many of his greatest fans not only in Greece and in Europe but around the world as well! Very Happy And it also doesn't matter if u don't understand the language. Just as long as u can luv a song or songs of his! Very Happy Yet he also speaks and sings in English as well and I gotta say he does it brilliantly! Very Happy And it's because of him that I've made great friends rite here in this forum! Very Happy U guys definitely made my day just as much as I do with urs! Very Happy I don't know what I would do without u guys! Very Happy Ty all 4 supporting of what might b a life changing experience 4 me! Very Happy Yet the main reason y I'm acting this way 4 quite a while is because of one man and one artist! I'm proud 2 say that it's none other than that of Mr. Sakis Rouvas! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile
perfume

Female

PostSubject: Re: Sakis live interview   30th April 2009, 6:05 pm

wpghi5 wrote:
GUYS U'RE MAKING ME NERVOUS HERE! Embarassed bounce Yet at the same time I'm also excited as well! bounce Very Happy Ofc u guys know that! Laughing lol! Out of the thousands of questions 2 b ask 2 our man mine is one of them! bounce Very Happy This 2 me could b the most important moment of my life! This is the closest I can get 2 meeting our man face 2 face! bounce Very Happy Yet I'm pretty sure I'm not the only foreign fan 2 submit a question 2 our man. Who knows it could change my life 4ever! Sad Very Happy I know part of the reason was 4 the sake of the forum here! Yet it was more of a personal thing 4 me! So when this opportunity came I was just determined not 2 b left out of this one! I know there's plenty of opportunities 2 ask our man questions along with sending our messages 2 him during the live interview. But I'm hoping I can relax should I b the lucky ones 2 have my question asked by our dear Sakis himself! affraid bounce Very Happy It would definitely feel like I would b in the same room as him! affraid bounce Very Happy I assume Ev mou that u've seen my video on YT with the question that I provided 2 our man. If it weren't 4 that clip of him performing Shake It during his first trip 2 Eurovision 5 years ago in Istanbul on YT that I myself saw 3 years ago I probably would still not know who he is nor knew that he was around. But I'm glad I know who he is now and that he is around and I have no regrets about it! Very Happy Even though we're both in the same sex I'm not ashamed that I'm among the many of his greatest fans not only in Greece and in Europe but around the world as well! Very Happy And it also doesn't matter if u don't understand the language. Just as long as u can luv a song or songs of his! Very Happy Yet he also speaks and sings in English as well and I gotta say he does it brilliantly! Very Happy And it's because of him that I've made great friends rite here in this forum! Very Happy U guys definitely made my day just as much as I do with urs! Very Happy I don't know what I would do without u guys! Very Happy Ty all 4 supporting of what might b a life changing experience 4 me! Very Happy Yet the main reason y I'm acting this way 4 quite a while is because of one man and one artist! I'm proud 2 say that it's none other than that of Mr. Sakis Rouvas! Very Happy

Jessie mou I am praying for your question to be answered .

Your support for people and happiness when people get to see or meet Sakis is outstanding.

Along with J, who is selfless in her determination for as many people as possible to see Sakis perform and meet them ...the two of you are stars.....

I am hopeing that any of Sakis team here will just look at your support, love and respect for other members. And this forum love you for it!Very Happy

You are s star as well jessie and we love you.

exxx
Back to top Go down
View user profile
wpghi5
Moderator-Sakis' Team

Male
Aries Dog

PostSubject: Re: Sakis live interview   1st May 2009, 9:39 am

Ev u just definitely don't understand! In fact all of u guys don't understand how I feel which I know u do especially when it comes 2 our man! Very Happy No doubt I get so excited everytime a member or members here in the forum have successfully not only seen our man but also meet up with him face 2 face! affraid bounce Very Happy The more I c that and the more I'm inspired everytime! Very Happy I just hope that the great ppl of ERT will save all the trouble 4 me and select my question 2 ask 2 Sakis himself! affraid bounce Very Happy I could just imagine that moment rite now! affraid bounce Sad Very Happy Yet the biggest respect, luv, and support is definitely 2wards Sakis! Very Happy I'm proud 2 b a fan of his and I'm proud 2 b a part of this fantastic forum devoted 2 our favorite Greek pop star on his road not only on his return 2 Eurovision but 2 finally win that elusive crown itself! bounce Very Happy Evgenia ur words r so touching! Sad Very Happy Luv ya girl! Luv ya all! Sad Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ellijay

PostSubject: Re: Sakis live interview   2nd May 2009, 4:48 pm

Just in case any of ya are here in Athens on Monday night.... you CAN go to this event and see Sakis for yourself!!

should I give him a prod and demand that he answers jessie's question???

lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
perfume

Female

PostSubject: Re: Sakis live interview   2nd May 2009, 6:58 pm

ellijay wrote:
Just in case any of ya are here in Athens on Monday night.... you CAN go to this event and see Sakis for yourself!!

should I give him a prod and demand that he answers jessie's question???

lol! lol!

Please go for it J honey...I would love his question answered.bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce

hugs

(perfume)exxx
Back to top Go down
View user profile
wpghi5
Moderator-Sakis' Team

Male
Aries Dog

PostSubject: Re: Sakis live interview   2nd May 2009, 9:11 pm

Oh Jane u're going 2 make me cry here! Sad Very Happy If my question is going 2 b asked by ERT's demand or ur demand Jane I am just going 2 lose it! affraid bounce Very Happy I SWEAR I'm going 2 lose it! affraid bounce Very Happy Yet all in a excited way! bounce Very Happy lol! U guys don't understand how much this means 2 me! Sad Very Happy I have been luving this man 4 the past 3 years! Very Happy In those 3 years I have now gotten 2 autographs from him all thanks 2 Jane and Tom plus a mention in his blog! That moment there was just exciting 4 me! affraid bounce Very Happy Now that he's competing in Eurovision again my luv and support 2ward him has never so strong! Very Happy Aside from meeting our man face 2 face (which would b a miracle 4 it 2 happen) in 2 days this could b the most important moment of my life! Sad bounce Very Happy Who knows how it will effect me personally?! Sad Very Happy I could just taste it rite now! bounce Very Happy I'm so lucky and proud 2 b a fan of his and I'm so lucky and proud 2 have u guys my friends supporting me in all this! Sad Very Happy U just don't know how much this feels! Sad Very Happy Not only 2 do I luv and support Sakis all the way but I also care about him so much as well! Sad Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ellijay

PostSubject: Re: Sakis live interview   3rd May 2009, 2:51 pm

Well I am gonna be there for sure! Jo??? where are ya girl?? Come on Jo !!!! LOL

Very Happy Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile
mariapelion

Total Posts : 73
Female
Scorpio Rat

PostSubject: Re: Sakis live interview   3rd May 2009, 3:38 pm

Oh guys,

Could anyone upload it on youtube or something? I'll be working till 10 so I'll miss it...........

kisSAKIa,

mariapelion
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.sakisrouvas.com
wpghi5
Moderator-Sakis' Team

Male
Aries Dog

PostSubject: Re: Sakis live interview   3rd May 2009, 3:46 pm

I hope Jo makes it as well! bounce Very Happy Well with this plus going 2 work early in the morning 2morrow I'm going 2 b sleeping a bit early 2nite in order 4 me 2 and hear that interview live and hopefully b among the lucky ones 2 have my question asked by our man himself! Oh god I just have 2 let this out, AHHHHHHHHH! affraid bounce Very Happy lol! Guys I just simply don't know how I'm going 2 take it should it happen 2 me! affraid bounce Very Happy My heart is literally beating at this moment! bounce Very Happy The feel of that plus with Eurovision taking place next week it's definitely getting 2 me! bounce Very Happy It's insane guys I'm telling u! bounce Very Happy

Last edited by wpghi5 on 3rd May 2009, 5:31 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
mariapelion

Total Posts : 73
Female
Scorpio Rat

PostSubject: Re: Sakis live interview   3rd May 2009, 5:07 pm

wpghi5 wrote:
I hope Jo makes it as well! bounce Very Happy Well with this plus going 2 work early in the morning 2morrow I'm going 2 b sleeping a bit early 2nite in order 4 me 2 and hear that interview live and hopefully b among the lucky ones 2 have my question asked by our man himself! Oh god I just have 2 let this out, AHHHHHHHHH! affraid bounce Very Happy lol! Guys I just simply don't know how I'm going 2 take it should happen 2 me! affraid bounce Very Happy My heart is literally beating at this moment! bounce Very Happy The feel of that plus with Eurovision taking place next week it's definitely getting 2 me! bounce Very Happy It's insane guys I'm telling u! bounce Very Happy

I know the feeling Jessie!!!
Keeping my fingers crossed for you boy!Yippee Hope you all enjoy the interview tonight. I'll try to get back home as soon as possible and maybe I'll be able to get a small taste of it.....Sad
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.sakisrouvas.com
wpghi5
Moderator-Sakis' Team

Male
Aries Dog

PostSubject: Re: Sakis live interview   3rd May 2009, 5:39 pm

OMG this is so overwhelming! bounce Sad Very Happy I can't believe that the pressure is on me rite now! Sad Very Happy Who would know that one little question would get me where I am rite now?! bounce Sad Very Happy I'm this close 2 having my question asked by the man himself! affraid bounce Very Happy I've done my part now it will either all depend on either the good ppl of ERT or the good friend in the part of Jane 2 make it happen 4 me! bounce Very Happy Like I said before this is the closest I could get 2 meeting up with our man face 2 face! affraid bounce Sad Very Happy No doubt I was determined 2 b a part of this with our man returning 2 Eurovision! Very Happy What I've done here is definitely more than a good thing! Very Happy It's GRAND I tell ya! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Moldienut

Female
Virgo Cat

PostSubject: Re: Sakis live interview   4th May 2009, 6:05 am

Here is an article about him.

http://www.grreporter.info/statiaen.php?mysid=1998&t=29&SESID=0lgs0k19ijldme2p4nlha4klv3

Moderator-Sakis' Team

Total Posts : 842
Female
Capricorn Dog

PostSubject: Re: Sakis live interview   4th May 2009, 8:34 am

Arrrgh...
Unfortunately Jo has an appointment with the doctor at the time of the interview... I doubt I can do anything about it...

PostSubject: Re: Sakis live interview   4th May 2009, 9:12 am

my plans have changed too Im afraid! I wont be at Metrop tonight but hope to catch it on line.

GOOOOD LUCK JESSIE MOUUUUUUUUUUU If positive thoughts and energy can help... you have ALL mine!

Jxxxxxxxx
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Moldienut

Female
Virgo Cat

PostSubject: Re: Sakis live interview   4th May 2009, 9:14 am

What time is the interview by the way? I'm online now and I would like to watch it.

Total Posts : 566
Female
Sagittarius Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Sakis live interview   4th May 2009, 10:02 am

There will also be a live chat, but apparently you have to be a registered member therefore. Does anyone see on that site where one has to click to register?? I find only login forms, but no register form.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
YPSILON
Moderator-Sakis' Team

Female
Capricorn Dog

PostSubject: Re: Sakis live interview   4th May 2009, 10:19 am

Miranda wrote:
There will also be a live chat, but apparently you have to be a registered member therefore. Does anyone see on that site where one has to click to register?? I find only login forms, but no register form.

http://forum.ertonline.gr/eurovision/ucp.php?mode=register

It's all in greek though. I f you can't understand what to do here's directions:

The above link leads you to a "terms of use" page. You must click on the left button (I agree). Then you are in the registration form. The cells you must fill out are as follows:
1. User name
2. Valid e-mail address
3. confirmation of e-mail address
4. password
5. confirmation of password
Next you select preferred language and time zone.
Then you must copy the confirmation code you see below and click on the right button (submit).

I hope this helps. Smile

Last edited by YPSILON on 4th May 2009, 10:34 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://clubs.pathfinder.gr/periklis_stergianoudis
YPSILON
Moderator-Sakis' Team

Female
Capricorn Dog

PostSubject: Re: Sakis live interview   4th May 2009, 10:22 am

Moldienut wrote:
What time is the interview by the way? I'm online now and I would like to watch it.

At 20.30 greek time (+2 GMT)

Female
Virgo Cat

PostSubject: Re: Sakis live interview   4th May 2009, 10:26 am

Oh right, that's 6.30 my time.

Total Posts : 566
Female
Sagittarius Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Sakis live interview   4th May 2009, 10:37 am

Thank you so much for your help, Jo!! You're a star! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile
wpghi5
Moderator-Sakis' Team

Male
Aries Dog

PostSubject: Re: Sakis live interview   4th May 2009, 10:55 am

Well it looks like the fate lies on the good ppl on ERT 4 my question 2 b asked 2 our man should it b chosen! Embarassed bounce Yet 4 any reason my question does not get picked I really need 2 make a dash 2 register! GOD I really want 2 b part of this! bounce Embarassed Our man going 2 b leaving 4 Moscow soon! bounce Embarassed I don't wanna miss this opportunity here! bounce Embarassed I JUST CAN'T! bounce Embarassed Oh god guys I'm just so nervous rite now! Embarassed bounce I think I may have a lump in my throat rite now! Embarassed bounce The interview going 2 start pretty soon! bounce It's a shame there Jane u won't b there in person! Sad Oh god I definitely want 2 b a part of that live chat! affraid bounce Embarassed I'm going out of my mind here! I think I'm going 2 explod! affraid
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Moldienut

Female
Virgo Cat

PostSubject: Re: Sakis live interview   4th May 2009, 11:40 am

I'm very confused, where is Sakis in this? I'm in the chatroom right now and quite a few people there are confused as well.

PostSubject: Re: Sakis live interview   

Back to top Go down

Sakis live interview
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 5Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next