HomeHome  PortalPortal  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  

Share | 

A MESSAGE FROM SAKIS !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
ellijay

Total Posts : 7693

PostSubject: A MESSAGE FROM SAKIS !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   16th May 2009, 6:06 pm

I have just spoken with the girls in Russia. They have just left Sakis at his hotel !!!!

They told me he was HAPPY !!!!!!!!!! VERY HAPPY!!!!!!!! He had a smile on his face from ear to ear.

He told them he had a fabulous experience in this compeitition and he is not at all disappointed with 7th place.

THIS IS OUR SAKIS !!!!!!!!!! HE HAS TOLD YOU NOW HOW HAPPY HE IS SO PLEASE PLEASE CELEBRATE HIS HAPPINESS WITH HIM

Red Heart Red Heart

HE IS AMAZING !!!!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Moldienut
Angel's helper of Sakis' Forum

Total Posts : 19567
Female
Virgo Cat

PostSubject: Re: A MESSAGE FROM SAKIS !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   16th May 2009, 6:08 pm

That's what I would like to see from him, good for him.

Total Posts : 506
Female

PostSubject: Re: A MESSAGE FROM SAKIS !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   16th May 2009, 6:15 pm

Thank you so much J honey

and

BRAVO SAKIS FOR EVERYTHING YOU ARE!

Look what Greece has given the world!

perfumexxxxxxxx
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ellijay

PostSubject: Re: A MESSAGE FROM SAKIS !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   16th May 2009, 6:20 pm

Im going to talk more to the girls now. Sakis just wants everyone to be happy. He has already given interviews to the channels here for broadcast tomorrow so then.... we will all be able to SEE his magnificent smile and feel his positive energy.

LETS CELEBRATE WITH OUR MAN !!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
wpghi5
Moderator-Sakis' Team

Total Posts : 16618
Male
Aries Dog

PostSubject: Re: A MESSAGE FROM SAKIS !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   16th May 2009, 6:44 pm

OH THAT'S OUR SAKIS! bounce Very Happy I can just imagine now! bounce Very Happy Even if he didn't win he's sure is a good sport! That's y we luv him so! bounce Very Happy No doubt we're going 2 celebrate with him! bounce Very Happy OH GOD I JUST WANNA B WITH HIM! AHHHHHHHHH! affraid bounce Very Happy GOD I LUV HIM! affraid bounce Very Happy No one can b as excited as I am 4 somebody like our dear Sakis! bounce Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ralu

Total Posts : 347
Female
Scorpio Horse

PostSubject: Re: A MESSAGE FROM SAKIS !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   16th May 2009, 6:46 pm

wpghi5 wrote:
OH THAT'S OUR SAKIS! bounce Very Happy I can just imagine now! bounce Very Happy Even if he didn't win he's sure is a good sport! That's y we luv him so! bounce Very Happy No doubt we're going 2 celebrate with him! bounce Very Happy OH GOD I JUST WANNA B WITH HIM! AHHHHHHHHH! affraid bounce Very Happy GOD I LUV HIM! affraid bounce Very Happy No one can b as excited as I am 4 somebody like our dear Sakis! bounce Very Happy

YOU wanna be with him? You selfish guy! Very Happy Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile
perfume

Female

PostSubject: Re: A MESSAGE FROM SAKIS !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   16th May 2009, 6:48 pm

After one hour I managed to get a message on twiter

You guys we are so so lucky to have this new grecian god who keeps us up to date and informs us.

My god after that performance ...he takes the time to think of us.

GOD BLESS YOU SAKIS ALWAYS

perfume
Back to top Go down
View user profile
perfume

Female

PostSubject: Re: A MESSAGE FROM SAKIS !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   16th May 2009, 6:49 pm

wpghi5 wrote:

Jessiemou I just love you....you just light up a place the moment you step in

hugs to you dear Jessie

exxxxxxxx
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ellijay

PostSubject: Re: A MESSAGE FROM SAKIS !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   16th May 2009, 6:53 pm

THAT IS EXACTLY WHO SAKIS IS.....

HIS FIRST THOUGHT ON ENTERING THE GREEN ROOM WAS TO UPLOAD HIS FANS A PIC ON TWITTER!!!!

( AND JANEY UPLOADED IT STRAIGHT TO HER FACEBOOK PAGE!!! lol lol lol)

STEALING FROM GOD.... THAT MUST BE A CRIME EH!

CLAP ME IN CHAINS AND TAKE ME TO THE FUNNY FARM.

lol! lol!

AND JESSIE...... BOUNCE BOUNCE BOUNCE FOR SAKIS... HE IS BOUNCING IN MOSCOW FOR YOU!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
perfume

Female

PostSubject: Re: A MESSAGE FROM SAKIS !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   16th May 2009, 6:56 pm

ellijay wrote:
THAT IS EXACTLY WHO SAKIS IS.....

HIS FIRST THOUGHT ON ENTERING THE GREEN ROOM WAS TO UPLOAD HIS FANS A PIC ON TWITTER!!!!

( AND JANEY UPLOADED IT STRAIGHT TO HER FACEBOOK PAGE!!! lol lol lol)

STEALING FROM GOD.... THAT MUST BE A CRIME EH!

CLAP ME IN CHAINS AND TAKE ME TO THE FUNNY FARM.

lol! lol!

AND JESSIE...... BOUNCE BOUNCE BOUNCE FOR SAKIS... HE IS BOUNCING IN MOSCOW FOR YOU!!!!!!!

Who's a naughty girlie....woo hooo8)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ellijay

PostSubject: Re: A MESSAGE FROM SAKIS !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   16th May 2009, 6:57 pm

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_UqwASjPaBE

sakis talks to HIS god before the final....

we watch OUR GOD !!!!!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ellijay

PostSubject: Re: A MESSAGE FROM SAKIS !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   16th May 2009, 6:59 pm

AX.... Id never seen the SILVER bits on his shoulders!!!!

YAY SPARKLY SAKIS IN MY FAVE COLOUR!!!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
wpghi5
Moderator-Sakis' Team

Male
Aries Dog

PostSubject: Re: A MESSAGE FROM SAKIS !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   16th May 2009, 7:15 pm

ralu wrote:
wpghi5 wrote:

YOU wanna be with him? You selfish guy! Very Happy Very Happy

WELL I DO! affraid bounce Very Happy lol! Ofc as usual it will b a miracle 4 it 2 happen. Lol. I'm just so lucky 2 have discovered him and his great talent through this contest! Very Happy

perfume wrote:
wpghi5 wrote:

Jessiemou I just love you....you just light up a place the moment you step in

hugs to you dear Jessie

exxxxxxxx

Hey it's our man Ev mou that's making me feel like this everytime! bounce Very Happy It's great that he upload a pic 4 us his fans! bounce Very Happy

ellijay wrote:

IF EVER U HAVE TOLD THIS 2 SAKIS I WOULD GO COMPLETELY CRAZY! affraid bounce Very Happy lol! Besides his bouncing vibes has just spread from Moscow 2 Winnipeg! affraid bounce Very Happy No wonder we luv OUR god! bounce Very Happy And 4 him he truly luvs god himself as displayed in the video before the final! :DLuv the silver bits 2 on his shoulders! Drool bounce Very Happy It truly does sparkle just like him and his beautiful Green eyes! Drool Very Happy Seeing our man in Eurovision was definitely exciting enough! bounce Very Happy Who knows he could have more attention than the winner himself! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile
perfume

Female

PostSubject: Re: A MESSAGE FROM SAKIS !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   16th May 2009, 7:19 pm

JESSIE I WANT YO TO GO CRAZY!!!!!!!!!!!

hugs

perfume

but you must promise i get to see it!!!!!!!!(wink)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
wpghi5
Moderator-Sakis' Team

Male
Aries Dog

PostSubject: Re: A MESSAGE FROM SAKIS !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   16th May 2009, 8:21 pm

perfume wrote:
JESSIE I WANT YO TO GO CRAZY!!!!!!!!!!!

hugs

perfume

but you must promise i get to see it!!!!!!!!(wink)

Our man is driving me crazy here! lol! BLAME HIM! Yet in reality I actually don't! lol! 4 u my dear Ev mou: bounce Very Happy Happy?! lol!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ivana

Total Posts : 805
Female
Aries Goat

PostSubject: Re: A MESSAGE FROM SAKIS !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   17th May 2009, 12:02 am

Im glad cause he was happy!!Thats our man!!!If he has smile on his face thats the most important!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Bluebell
Moderator-Sakis' Team

Total Posts : 2867
Female
Sagittarius Dragon

PostSubject: Re: A MESSAGE FROM SAKIS !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   17th May 2009, 2:00 am

Im so glad, that Sakis is happy. Very Happy That's the only thing what counts.

Total Posts : 27
Female

PostSubject: Re: A MESSAGE FROM SAKIS !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   17th May 2009, 3:49 am

Thank you so much.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Any_Hany

Total Posts : 949
Female
Taurus Goat

PostSubject: Re: A MESSAGE FROM SAKIS !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   17th May 2009, 4:31 am

HE is the best!!!!There is noone like him!!
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.facebook.com/anyhany
Disco_girl

Total Posts : 1290
Female
Aquarius Horse

PostSubject: Re: A MESSAGE FROM SAKIS !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   17th May 2009, 4:48 am

we looooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooove him!!!!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
wpghi5
Moderator-Sakis' Team

Male
Aries Dog

PostSubject: Re: A MESSAGE FROM SAKIS !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   17th May 2009, 3:29 pm

Whenever he's happy u just gotta luv him! affraid bounce Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile
tacila

Total Posts : 466
Female
Libra Tiger

PostSubject: Re: A MESSAGE FROM SAKIS !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   18th May 2009, 5:38 am

the position doesnt matter , its great!
the important is that he did ur best
an we love him...
I love sakis
BRAZIL love sakis
I LOVE SAKISSSSSSSSSS
Back to top Go down
View user profile
anahelenada

Total Posts : 72
Virgo Goat

PostSubject: Re: A MESSAGE FROM SAKIS !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   18th May 2009, 11:22 am

great news

I'm glad that sakis is 7 place....

he deserved to win but 7 of 25 is not bat....

...look soraya, the spanish singer....24 of 25 hahaha
Back to top Go down
View user profile
mariapelion

Total Posts : 73
Female
Scorpio Rat

PostSubject: Re: A MESSAGE FROM SAKIS !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   18th May 2009, 12:12 pm

anahelenada wrote:
great news

I'm glad that sakis is 7 place....

he deserved to win but 7 of 25 is not bat....

...look soraya, the spanish singer....24 of 25 hahaha

Well, actually, I think Soraya deserved a much better place, too. I'm sure her song will be among the ESC songs that will become club summer hits. It's a very uptempo song.

kisSAKIa
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.sakisrouvas.com
Moldienut
Angel's helper of Sakis' Forum

Total Posts : 19567
Female
Virgo Cat

PostSubject: Re: A MESSAGE FROM SAKIS !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   18th May 2009, 3:42 pm

I agree with you Maria, I also thought Soraya deserved a better place and you're right, it could easily be a club summer hit, songs in that rhythm usually do anyway.

PostSubject: Re: A MESSAGE FROM SAKIS !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   

Back to top Go down

A MESSAGE FROM SAKIS !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next