HomeHome  PortalPortal  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  

Share | 

SAKIS ROUVAS & '' THE VIOLIN MAN '' ALEXANDER RYBAK IN CONCERT TOGETHER IN JUNE ( IN GREECE ) ????? TRUTH OR RUMOR ?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
MARIANNALEX8

Total Posts : 33
Female
Aries Horse

PostSubject: SAKIS ROUVAS & '''' THE VIOLIN MAN '''' ALEXANDER RYBAK IN CONCERT TOGETHER IN JUNE ( IN GREECE ) ????? TRUTH OR RUMOR ?   22nd May 2009, 1:27 pm

AN HOUR AGO IN A GREEK CHANNEL '' STAR TV '' - WHOM I BLAIM A LOT FOR OUR 7TH NOT FAIR PLACE - ANNOUNCED THAT MR. VIOLIN IS EXPECTED TO COME TO GREECE EARLY JUNE IN ORDER TO APPEAR IN A CONCERT WITH SAKIS ( MOST PROBABLY THE CONCERT THAT SAKIS HAS SCHEDULED FOR JUNE IN ATHENS - SOURCES TALK ABOUT KALIMARMARO STADIUM , ATHENS WHICH IS EQUIVALENT TO SAKIS LEVEL , A GREAT , LARGE STADIUM WITH MAJOR HISTORY - ) . TRUTH OR RUMOR , WE WILL MOST PROBABLY LEARN WITHIN THE NEXT DAYS !!!!!

PS : I HAVE TO SAY THAT MR. VIOLIN MUST BE EITHER CRAZY OR DAREFULL TO AGREE TO PRESENT HIS '' FARYTALE '' ON A CONCERT THAT WILL BE FULL OF OUR MAN !!!!! MY DEAR ALEXANDER THIS IS GREECE & NOT EUROVISION STAGE , YOU KNOW !!!!! AS OUR MAN SAID WHILE JOKING IN HIS RETURN FLIGHT TO GREECE '' GREEKS , THAT NIGHT , ALEXANDER WILL DINE IN HELL '' Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing . I TRY TO BE FAIR & UNPREJUDICED MY DEAR ALEXANDER BUT I CONSIDER MY SELF MORE CLEVER THAN A 10 YEAR OLD - SAKIS IS A MAN COMING OUT OF A FARYTALLE & THAT IS THE ONLY FARYTALLE CLUE THAT I LET MY SELF ADORE !!!!
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: SAKIS ROUVAS & '' THE VIOLIN MAN '' ALEXANDER RYBAK IN CONCERT TOGETHER IN JUNE ( IN GREECE ) ????? TRUTH OR RUMOR ?   22nd May 2009, 1:38 pm

lol Rybak must indeed be insane. Sharing a stage with our God is not wise decision. Our man IS a fairytale.

Sakis really said it? lol
Back to top Go down
Any_Hany

Total Posts : 949
Female
Taurus Goat

PostSubject: Re: SAKIS ROUVAS & '' THE VIOLIN MAN '' ALEXANDER RYBAK IN CONCERT TOGETHER IN JUNE ( IN GREECE ) ????? TRUTH OR RUMOR ?   22nd May 2009, 1:50 pm

I have recently read on oikotimes that Alex will visit Athens soon Wink)
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.facebook.com/anyhany
MARIANNALEX8

Female
Aries Horse

PostSubject: Re: SAKIS ROUVAS & '' THE VIOLIN MAN '' ALEXANDER RYBAK IN CONCERT TOGETHER IN JUNE ( IN GREECE ) ????? TRUTH OR RUMOR ?   22nd May 2009, 1:58 pm

girl1035 wrote:
lol Rybak must indeed be insane. Sharing a stage with our God is not wise decision. Our man IS a fairytale.

Sakis really said it? lol

ACTUALLY SAKIS DID NOT SAID IT HIM SELF , I HEARD THIS DURING THE NEWS OF STAR CHANNEL ( GREEK TV CHANNEL ) ! NOBODY HAS OFFICIALLY ANNOUNCED IT , NOT SAKIS AT LEAST !!! IT WILL BE LOTS OF FUN !!!!! CANT WAIT TO SEE ALEX '' PERFORMING '' , I MEANT '' PLAYING HIS VIOLIN....'' Laughing Laughing Laughing
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ANI

Total Posts : 24
Female
Sagittarius Snake

PostSubject: Re: SAKIS ROUVAS & '' THE VIOLIN MAN '' ALEXANDER RYBAK IN CONCERT TOGETHER IN JUNE ( IN GREECE ) ????? TRUTH OR RUMOR ?   22nd May 2009, 2:03 pm

Holy moly! I wanna know whether this is true or not! or a fairytale? *googling kalimarmaro stadium*

Be nice to Mr. Violin :-) He's a brave man
Back to top Go down
View user profile
MARIANNALEX8

Female
Aries Horse

PostSubject: Re: SAKIS ROUVAS & '' THE VIOLIN MAN '' ALEXANDER RYBAK IN CONCERT TOGETHER IN JUNE ( IN GREECE ) ????? TRUTH OR RUMOR ?   22nd May 2009, 2:09 pm

ANI wrote:
Holy moly! I wanna know whether this is true or not! or a fairytale? *googling kalimarmaro stadium*

Be nice to Mr. Violin :-) He's a brave man

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Panathinaiko_Stadium

FOLLOW THIS LINK TO SEE PICTS OF KALIMARMARO ( PANATHINAIKO ) STADIUM , ATHENS. IT IS EXTRAORDINARY !!!!

OK WE WILL BE NICE TO MR. RYBAK !!! I ALLREADY PROMISED '' A DINNER IN HELL DIDNT I ?'' Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Moldienut
Angel's helper of Sakis' Forum

Total Posts : 19567
Female
Virgo Cat

PostSubject: Re: SAKIS ROUVAS & '' THE VIOLIN MAN '' ALEXANDER RYBAK IN CONCERT TOGETHER IN JUNE ( IN GREECE ) ????? TRUTH OR RUMOR ?   22nd May 2009, 2:27 pm

I wonder when in June that is, if it is in the weekend I could go anyway. Please, please may it be late June or at least weekend so I could go. But other than that nice to see a guest in Sakis' concert even if it is someone I didn't like in the ESC.

Moderator-Sakis' Team

Total Posts : 16618
Male
Aries Dog

PostSubject: Re: SAKIS ROUVAS & '' THE VIOLIN MAN '' ALEXANDER RYBAK IN CONCERT TOGETHER IN JUNE ( IN GREECE ) ????? TRUTH OR RUMOR ?   22nd May 2009, 2:49 pm

Should this b confirmed it's a brave decision 4 Alex 2 do this. Yet he's only going 2 b outstaged by our man as usual! I checked on the info on the stadium and boy isn't it something! affraid Very Happy It would b any Rouvitsas dream 2 b seeing Sakis in a place like that! Shocked Very Happy All I gotta is gl 2 Alex on being there. Yet his Fairytale is soon going 2 end while our man's Fairytale will continue 2 surge on! Very Happy Also gl 2 u 2 guys on trying ur best 2 c the concert. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ellijay

Total Posts : 7693

PostSubject: Re: SAKIS ROUVAS & '' THE VIOLIN MAN '' ALEXANDER RYBAK IN CONCERT TOGETHER IN JUNE ( IN GREECE ) ????? TRUTH OR RUMOR ?   22nd May 2009, 2:57 pm

I have mentioned in another Eurovision link here that I heard the last minutes of the report on Star News tonight,

I dont see why Sakis would not invite Alex to perform with him in Athens. The Norwegian guy was in awe of Sakis when they were in Moscow and even though our man did not win the competition, he is not the kind of person to be rude or ignorant to the winner... in fact sakis is exatly the opposite - sweet and generous in his praise of the kid who won.

Whether this report is true or not - I think the idea of an appearance by the ESC winner at a concert in Athens is a good one. It will show everyone that Sakis is a true professional who made some good relations outside of the actual competing.

I suppose we will have to wait and see but I too have heard reports that the venue for the proposed concert in June could, in fact be Kalimarmaro.

Jxxxxxxx
Back to top Go down
View user profile
YPSILON
Moderator-Sakis' Team

Total Posts : 842
Female
Capricorn Dog

PostSubject: Re: SAKIS ROUVAS & '' THE VIOLIN MAN '' ALEXANDER RYBAK IN CONCERT TOGETHER IN JUNE ( IN GREECE ) ????? TRUTH OR RUMOR ?   22nd May 2009, 3:24 pm

MARIANNALEX8 wrote:
AS OUR MAN SAID WHILE JOKING IN HIS RETURN FLIGHT TO GREECE '' GREEKS , THAT NIGHT , ALEXANDER WILL DINE IN HELL '' Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing .

Let me clear this out, because the way you write it there could be a misunderstanding:

On the return flight to Athens Sakis is reported to have said:

This is probably where the line from the movie "300" suits: "Spartans, tonight we dine in Hell"

He didn't say that about Rybak, that must be your addition I guess...

It's reported in this week's Hello magazine which I have scanned and will soon upload. They also mention Kallimarmaro as the place to hold Sakis' concert.

Female
Aries Horse

PostSubject: Re: SAKIS ROUVAS & '' THE VIOLIN MAN '' ALEXANDER RYBAK IN CONCERT TOGETHER IN JUNE ( IN GREECE ) ????? TRUTH OR RUMOR ?   22nd May 2009, 4:32 pm

YPSILON wrote:
MARIANNALEX8 wrote:
AS OUR MAN SAID WHILE JOKING IN HIS RETURN FLIGHT TO GREECE '' GREEKS , THAT NIGHT , ALEXANDER WILL DINE IN HELL '' Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing .

Let me clear this out, because the way you write it there could be a misunderstanding:

On the return flight to Athens Sakis is reported to have said:

This is probably where the line from the movie "300" suits: "Spartans, tonight we dine in Hell"

He didn't say that about Rybak, that must be your addition I guess...

It's reported in this week's Hello magazine which I have scanned and will soon upload. They also mention Kallimarmaro as the place to hold Sakis' concert.

OFF COURSE SAKIS DID NOT SAID THIS SENTENCE THE WAY I WROTE IT & CERTAINLY NOT ABT REBAK. HE IS TOO DESCENT & TOO PROFESSIONAL TO MAKE SUCH A STATEMENT. BUT IAM NOT AS DESCENT Twisted Evil Twisted Evil AS OUR MAN IS & I USED HIS ACTUAL SENTENCE REPHRASED . SAKIS SAID THE SENTENCE EXACTLY AS YOU MENTION IT : ON THE RETURN FLIGHT TO ATHENS HE USED THE PHRASE FROM THE MOVIE 300 '' SPARTANS TONIGHT WE DINE IN HELL '' . THANK YOU FOR MAKING IT CLEAR & BY NO MEAN DID I WISHED TO CREATE A CONFUSSION THAT SAKIS SAID IT AGAINST RYBAK .
Back to top Go down
View user profile
wpghi5
Moderator-Sakis' Team

Male
Aries Dog

PostSubject: Re: SAKIS ROUVAS & '' THE VIOLIN MAN '' ALEXANDER RYBAK IN CONCERT TOGETHER IN JUNE ( IN GREECE ) ????? TRUTH OR RUMOR ?   23rd May 2009, 1:01 pm

Our man is definitely not the kind of person 2 b rude or arrogant 2wards someone like Alex. He's indeed the opposite. Sweet and generous 2wards ppl. If it's indeed true it will show ppl just a true professional Sakis is and not that he makes good relations outside the contest. But we'll wait and c what happens.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
madalina

Total Posts : 187

PostSubject: Re: SAKIS ROUVAS & '' THE VIOLIN MAN '' ALEXANDER RYBAK IN CONCERT TOGETHER IN JUNE ( IN GREECE ) ????? TRUTH OR RUMOR ?   23rd May 2009, 2:59 pm

well,I think it's nice that the winner of Esc will present his "Fairytale" in Sakis' concert....I didn't like at all Alex but how you said Sakis is not that kind of rude person to ignore him just because he didn't win!
I wait to see what will happen! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile
MARIANNALEX8

Female
Aries Horse

PostSubject: Re: SAKIS ROUVAS & '' THE VIOLIN MAN '' ALEXANDER RYBAK IN CONCERT TOGETHER IN JUNE ( IN GREECE ) ????? TRUTH OR RUMOR ?   23rd May 2009, 4:01 pm

WELL TO BE FRANK THE NIGHT OF THE CONCERT IN ATHENS ALL I WANT TO SEE ON STAGE IS SAKIS PERFORMING .....NOTHING LESS...NOTHING OR ANYONE MORE!!!!!!!! IT IS ABT TIME THAT WE GET HIS VIBES & SUPER ENERGY ON A LIVE PERFORMANCE !!!!! I MISSED THIS A LOT !!!!! CANT WAIT !!!! Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Laughing
Back to top Go down
View user profile
perfume

Total Posts : 506
Female

PostSubject: Re: SAKIS ROUVAS & '' THE VIOLIN MAN '' ALEXANDER RYBAK IN CONCERT TOGETHER IN JUNE ( IN GREECE ) ????? TRUTH OR RUMOR ?   23rd May 2009, 5:33 pm

MARIANNALEX8 wrote:
WELL TO BE FRANK THE NIGHT OF THE CONCERT IN ATHENS ALL I WANT TO SEE ON STAGE IS SAKIS PERFORMING .....NOTHING LESS...NOTHING OR ANYONE MORE!!!!!!!! IT IS ABT TIME THAT WE GET HIS VIBES & SUPER ENERGY ON A LIVE PERFORMANCE !!!!! I MISSED THIS A LOT !!!!! CANT WAIT !!!! Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Laughing

Hi there

I understand you being upset. But I am of the school that we Greeks invented hospitality and I feel that Sakis is so professional and above Eurovision that if this were to transpire ........again this can only show the world what a STAR Sakis is

kindest regards

perfume

ps in any case people will get to see Sakis perform again and THAT can only be a good thing!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
wpghi5
Moderator-Sakis' Team

Male
Aries Dog

PostSubject: Re: SAKIS ROUVAS & '' THE VIOLIN MAN '' ALEXANDER RYBAK IN CONCERT TOGETHER IN JUNE ( IN GREECE ) ????? TRUTH OR RUMOR ?   23rd May 2009, 7:09 pm

I definitely want 2 feel those vibes & super energy from rite here in Winnipeg! bounce Very Happy No doubt Sakis is indeed the star! Very Happy Yet it wouldn't hurt 4 him 2 invite other artists as well. Just shows how sweet and professional he truly is! Very Happy Definitely what a true STAR should b! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Gerly

Total Posts : 727
Female
Libra Pig

PostSubject: Re: SAKIS ROUVAS & '' THE VIOLIN MAN '' ALEXANDER RYBAK IN CONCERT TOGETHER IN JUNE ( IN GREECE ) ????? TRUTH OR RUMOR ?   29th May 2009, 12:27 pm

Then they are together in concert?
In Russia press speaks also that Bilan and Rybak do duet then... we will see Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://bilandima.multiply.com
wpghi5
Moderator-Sakis' Team

Male
Aries Dog

PostSubject: Re: SAKIS ROUVAS & '' THE VIOLIN MAN '' ALEXANDER RYBAK IN CONCERT TOGETHER IN JUNE ( IN GREECE ) ????? TRUTH OR RUMOR ?   29th May 2009, 7:38 pm

We will c indeed if it will happen. And Dima and Alex dueting: Don't care about that. Laughing lol!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
alexandra

Total Posts : 2040
Female
Scorpio Pig

PostSubject: Re: SAKIS ROUVAS & '' THE VIOLIN MAN '' ALEXANDER RYBAK IN CONCERT TOGETHER IN JUNE ( IN GREECE ) ????? TRUTH OR RUMOR ?   3rd June 2009, 5:20 am

wpghi5 wrote:
We will c indeed if it will happen. And Dima and Alex dueting: Don't care about that. Laughing lol!

HAHAHA!Couldn't agree more Jessie!!

Now about the rumours...It wouldn't be a wise decision for Alexander since the stadium will be full of Sakis fans.
And even if I don't care about Eurovision and I wouldn't make anyone feel uncomfortable,I think that other fans would be delighted to make Alexander feel uneasy. I disagree but ....that's the way other people react.
I don't think that his appearence with Sakis is a fact. However, the concert will probably take place after 15 June, so we will just wait and see...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
wpghi5
Moderator-Sakis' Team

Male
Aries Dog

PostSubject: Re: SAKIS ROUVAS & '' THE VIOLIN MAN '' ALEXANDER RYBAK IN CONCERT TOGETHER IN JUNE ( IN GREECE ) ????? TRUTH OR RUMOR ?   3rd June 2009, 7:23 am

alexandra wrote:

HAHAHA!Couldn't agree more Jessie!!

Ofc Alex mou! Laughing lol! Besides there's no doubt on who the main star of this show is! Ofc it has 2 b Sakis! lol! And I don't think anyone would even come close 2 even dare steal his spotlight! Very Happy Let's just hope it will b Sakis and Sakis alone! Since the concert is taking place after June 15th it's a shame 4 some ppl here because they really want 2 go 2 this concert. Unfortunately other things r in the way preventing them from going. We'll wait and c here.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
olympia

Total Posts : 1617
Female
Gemini Tiger

PostSubject: Re: SAKIS ROUVAS & '' THE VIOLIN MAN '' ALEXANDER RYBAK IN CONCERT TOGETHER IN JUNE ( IN GREECE ) ????? TRUTH OR RUMOR ?   3rd June 2009, 10:58 am

lets wait and see
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://WWW.GEOCITIES.COM/OLYMPIA_NIKOLAOU/SAKIS-INDEX
chrys_xtina

Total Posts : 139
Female
Sagittarius Dog

PostSubject: Re: SAKIS ROUVAS & '' THE VIOLIN MAN '' ALEXANDER RYBAK IN CONCERT TOGETHER IN JUNE ( IN GREECE ) ????? TRUTH OR RUMOR ?   3rd June 2009, 11:00 am

olympia wrote:
lets wait and see

yes lol!
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://ingelash-dolshe.hi5.com
wpghi5
Moderator-Sakis' Team

Male
Aries Dog

PostSubject: Re: SAKIS ROUVAS & '' THE VIOLIN MAN '' ALEXANDER RYBAK IN CONCERT TOGETHER IN JUNE ( IN GREECE ) ????? TRUTH OR RUMOR ?   4th June 2009, 8:55 am

chrys_xtina wrote:
olympia wrote:
lets wait and see

yes lol!

Oh yes. Laughing lol!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Irina

Total Posts : 113
Female
Virgo Snake

PostSubject: Re: SAKIS ROUVAS & '' THE VIOLIN MAN '' ALEXANDER RYBAK IN CONCERT TOGETHER IN JUNE ( IN GREECE ) ????? TRUTH OR RUMOR ?   8th June 2009, 2:57 pm

Yeah guys, Sakis isn`t rude or ignorant, or smth like that, but come on!!
Sakis on the same stage with Ryback? In GREECE? If it is true, it`s so obvios that Ryback is going to regret this decision! Laughing
I mean, poor Ryback. Even he has fans there, I don`t think he`ll have the chance to feel and to hear the audience vibrating and singing with him, like Sakis. Sakis is unique!!!

I`m not mean, but I would really like to see the face that Ryback will do when he`ll see what kind of show Sakis does, and what fans he has. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Moldienut
Angel's helper of Sakis' Forum

Total Posts : 19567
Female
Virgo Cat

PostSubject: Re: SAKIS ROUVAS & '' THE VIOLIN MAN '' ALEXANDER RYBAK IN CONCERT TOGETHER IN JUNE ( IN GREECE ) ????? TRUTH OR RUMOR ?   8th June 2009, 3:04 pm

Sakis and Alexander sing two different types of music since one sings pop and dance and sometimes rock and the other has a more folky sound to him since he plays the violin. I think the one on home soil which is Sakis will get all the applause rather than the visitor because that is where the vast majority of his fans are. But if it was the other way round it would be different and I think that's why Sakis is with him in Greece.

PostSubject: Re: SAKIS ROUVAS & '' THE VIOLIN MAN '' ALEXANDER RYBAK IN CONCERT TOGETHER IN JUNE ( IN GREECE ) ????? TRUTH OR RUMOR ?   

Back to top Go down

SAKIS ROUVAS & '' THE VIOLIN MAN '' ALEXANDER RYBAK IN CONCERT TOGETHER IN JUNE ( IN GREECE ) ????? TRUTH OR RUMOR ?
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next