HomeHome  PortalPortal  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  

Share | 

SAKIS ROUVAS & '' THE VIOLIN MAN '' ALEXANDER RYBAK IN CONCERT TOGETHER IN JUNE ( IN GREECE ) ????? TRUTH OR RUMOR ?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
wpghi5
Moderator-Sakis' Team

Total Posts : 16618
Male
Aries Dog

PostSubject: Re: SAKIS ROUVAS & '' THE VIOLIN MAN '' ALEXANDER RYBAK IN CONCERT TOGETHER IN JUNE ( IN GREECE ) ????? TRUTH OR RUMOR ?   10th June 2009, 1:49 pm

Sakis would probably not b rude or arrogent 2wards Alex. However the audience would feel that way! Once he sees it should it happen he would probably b thinking 2 himself, "What was I thinking of coming here?" Laughing No doubt Sakis is what all want 2 c! Very Happy No doubt I prefer pop and dance that Sakis does rather than folk that Alex does! It's just not my cup of tea. lol! No doubt Sakis will always get the big applause! cheers Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile
silhouetteofthenight

Total Posts : 87
Female
Capricorn Snake

PostSubject: Re: SAKIS ROUVAS & '' THE VIOLIN MAN '' ALEXANDER RYBAK IN CONCERT TOGETHER IN JUNE ( IN GREECE ) ????? TRUTH OR RUMOR ?   15th June 2009, 12:36 am

Gerly wrote:
Then they are together in concert?
In Russia press speaks also that Bilan and Rybak do duet then... we will see Very Happy

oh really? blahh I don't wanna hear it! xD I'm Bilan fan, but I can't listen to Rybak. It is not because Sakis didn't win this year (well, I'm not gonna lie it makes me not like him even more though xP)
but I don't really like this guy..I'm sorry if here are any fans of his, but he just didn't deserve to win..he plays violin quite good, but that's all there is! Rolling Eyes

either way, looking forward to see this concert recorded just to see what reaction he gets from greek fans, though we know it'll never top the one Sakis comes on stage! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.dmitrykoldunfansinternational.co.nr
wpghi5
Moderator-Sakis' Team

Male
Aries Dog

PostSubject: Re: SAKIS ROUVAS & '' THE VIOLIN MAN '' ALEXANDER RYBAK IN CONCERT TOGETHER IN JUNE ( IN GREECE ) ????? TRUTH OR RUMOR ?   15th June 2009, 3:36 pm

No doubt Alex didn't deserve win! Lol. And since the concert is taking place on Canada's Birthday lol! July 1st 2 b exact and since Sakis is the main focus and not a word on Alex tagging along I think we should assume that he's not coming and all will b fine. lol! Besides no one can top it like Sakis! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile
tinkerbell_gr

Total Posts : 297
Female
Scorpio Snake

PostSubject: Re: SAKIS ROUVAS & '' THE VIOLIN MAN '' ALEXANDER RYBAK IN CONCERT TOGETHER IN JUNE ( IN GREECE ) ????? TRUTH OR RUMOR ?   16th June 2009, 3:14 pm

I am 99% sure that all this is just a rumor to promote this guy in Greece.....
He will come...
Rybak is welcome in Greece(as every person) but he will not sing in the same concert with Sakis......Sakis is one and only..and he will rule the stage.....Very Happy..
Back to top Go down
View user profile
wpghi5
Moderator-Sakis' Team

Male
Aries Dog

PostSubject: Re: SAKIS ROUVAS & '' THE VIOLIN MAN '' ALEXANDER RYBAK IN CONCERT TOGETHER IN JUNE ( IN GREECE ) ????? TRUTH OR RUMOR ?   16th June 2009, 3:19 pm

tinkerbell_gr wrote:
but he will not sing in the same concert with Sakis......Sakis is one and only..and he will rule the stage.....Very Happy..

And it better stay that way! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: SAKIS ROUVAS & '' THE VIOLIN MAN '' ALEXANDER RYBAK IN CONCERT TOGETHER IN JUNE ( IN GREECE ) ????? TRUTH OR RUMOR ?   

Back to top Go down

SAKIS ROUVAS & '' THE VIOLIN MAN '' ALEXANDER RYBAK IN CONCERT TOGETHER IN JUNE ( IN GREECE ) ????? TRUTH OR RUMOR ?
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2