HomeHome  PortalPortal  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  

Share | 

Who else is loving sakis on twitter!!!!!!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Darijas.Rouvas.

Total Posts : 540
Female
Aquarius Pig

PostSubject: Re: Who else is loving sakis on twitter!!!!!!   14th August 2009, 2:13 am

Jessie that comment seems familiar to me Smile) Lol... Gosh he's going to kill us all...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ivana

Total Posts : 805
Female
Aries Goat

PostSubject: Re: Who else is loving sakis on twitter!!!!!!   14th August 2009, 3:01 am

That man really wants to kill us,or what?Im right now withouth any comment :DThat pic is....OMG!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ellijay

Total Posts : 7693

PostSubject: Re: Who else is loving sakis on twitter!!!!!!   14th August 2009, 4:39 am

I just LOVE this man's sense of humour! He really did send me to bed with a huge smile on my face last night.

Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile
tacila

Total Posts : 466
Female
Libra Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Who else is loving sakis on twitter!!!!!!   14th August 2009, 5:54 am

really??????????/ he sends kisses 4 u????
lucky girl
but Im glad cuz here is following..me
Back to top Go down
View user profile
wpghi5
Moderator-Sakis' Team

Total Posts : 16618
Male
Aries Dog

PostSubject: Re: Who else is loving sakis on twitter!!!!!!   14th August 2009, 12:37 pm

Darijas.Rouvas. wrote:
Jessie that comment seems familiar to me Smile)

That's because I posted the same or similar comment on his Twitpic! Laughing lol! Rite now I'm thinking very dirty thoughts after seeing that pic! Drool
Back to top Go down
View user profile
YPSILON
Moderator-Sakis' Team

Total Posts : 842
Female
Capricorn Dog

PostSubject: Re: Who else is loving sakis on twitter!!!!!!   15th August 2009, 8:38 am

UN-BELIEVABLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Moderator-Sakis' Team

Male
Aries Dog

PostSubject: Re: Who else is loving sakis on twitter!!!!!!   15th August 2009, 8:56 am

YPSILON wrote:
UN-BELIEVABLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Oh yes! Drool Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile
shazasan

Total Posts : 763
Female
Taurus Horse

PostSubject: Re: Who else is loving sakis on twitter!!!!!!   15th August 2009, 9:19 am

I kind of see what's happening here on Twitpic. Sakis doesn't allow the comments go over 1 page, so there is never more than 25,, I don't understand why though scratch
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Moldienut
Angel's helper of Sakis' Forum

Total Posts : 19567
Female
Virgo Cat

PostSubject: Re: Who else is loving sakis on twitter!!!!!!   15th August 2009, 9:24 am

Maybe he doesn't have time for setting up the settings of his profile maybe.

Female
Taurus Horse

PostSubject: Re: Who else is loving sakis on twitter!!!!!!   15th August 2009, 9:27 am

Moldienut wrote:

There are no settings to be made, and if anything it's more time consuming deleting comments and monitoring them so they won't go over 25 scratch
Back to top Go down
View user profile
wpghi5
Moderator-Sakis' Team

Male
Aries Dog

PostSubject: Re: Who else is loving sakis on twitter!!!!!!   15th August 2009, 9:29 am

shazasan wrote:
Moldienut wrote:

There are no settings to be made, and if anything it's more time consuming deleting comments and monitoring them so they won't go over 25 scratch

Now that's one thing I don't get. scratch
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Moldienut

Female
Virgo Cat

PostSubject: Re: Who else is loving sakis on twitter!!!!!!   15th August 2009, 9:32 am

Sometimes in some site profiles there are settings that are set up by the profile user. I don't know about Twitter but on Facebook and Myspace there is though.

Female
Taurus Horse

PostSubject: Re: Who else is loving sakis on twitter!!!!!!   15th August 2009, 9:35 am

Moldienut wrote:
Sometimes in some site profiles there are settings that are set up by the profile user. I don't know about Twitter but on Facebook and Myspace there is though.

What kind of settings?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Moldienut

Female
Virgo Cat

PostSubject: Re: Who else is loving sakis on twitter!!!!!!   15th August 2009, 9:43 am

shazasan wrote:
What kind of settings?

On Facebook and Myspace you can set the profiles to public or private and in others there are various ones.

Female
Taurus Horse

PostSubject: Re: Who else is loving sakis on twitter!!!!!!   15th August 2009, 9:49 am

Moldienut wrote:
shazasan wrote:
What kind of settings?

On Facebook and Myspace you can set the profiles to public or private and in others there are various ones.

Oh yeah. I've just checked twitpic settings and the only ones there are:

Do not show my updates in the public timeline
Allow others to tag my photos

and how to use from your mobile, that's it
Back to top Go down
View user profile
tacila

Total Posts : 466
Female
Libra Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Who else is loving sakis on twitter!!!!!!   15th August 2009, 4:49 pm

I almost write to sakis.. everyday...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
shazasan

Female
Taurus Horse

PostSubject: Re: Who else is loving sakis on twitter!!!!!!   15th August 2009, 4:55 pm

haha me too Very Happy well when he updates I always want to reply to him Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile
shazasan

Female
Taurus Horse

PostSubject: Re: Who else is loving sakis on twitter!!!!!!   15th August 2009, 5:25 pm

Ok Very Happy so I've been having a gander around twitter and have noticed that it seems to be the same on everyone else's twitpics, each pic now only holds 25 comments whereas before it used to hold pages and pages I remember. Now it displays the most recent 25 comments and the rest disappear. So now I see what is happening, Sakis keeps certain comments so they won't be automatically deleted by random new ones, which is very sweet really Smile You're very lucky you guys whose comments are kept, he obviously really appreciates you guys and what you have to say. Smile I knew there had to be an explanation. Smile

Ok now I'll shut up and won't say any more on the matter. Rolling Eyes Laughing
Back to top Go down
View user profile
wpghi5
Moderator-Sakis' Team

Male
Aries Dog

PostSubject: Re: Who else is loving sakis on twitter!!!!!!   15th August 2009, 10:31 pm

Whenever he updates no doubt I would definitely want 2 respond 2 him! affraid bounce Very Happy

shazasan wrote:
You're very lucky you guys whose comments are kept,
he obviously really appreciates you guys and what you have to say. Smile

And no doubt I'm among them! bounce Very Happy The thought of that definitely gets me all excited! affraid bounce Very Happy No wonder he's such a sweet guy and we luv him 4 it! I luv it 4 it! affraid bounce Very Happy

shazasan wrote:

Oh Sheree mou! Rolling Eyes Laughing lol!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
lunaLENA

Total Posts : 2990
Female
Cancer Rooster

PostSubject: Re: Who else is loving sakis on twitter!!!!!!   16th August 2009, 8:53 am

shazasan wrote:
Ok Very Happy so I've been having a gander around twitter and have noticed that it seems to be the same on everyone else's twitpics, each pic now only holds 25 comments whereas before it used to hold pages and pages I remember. Now it displays the most recent 25 comments and the rest disappear. So now I see what is happening, Sakis keeps certain comments so they won't be automatically deleted by random new ones, which is very sweet really Smile You're very lucky you guys whose comments are kept, he obviously really appreciates you guys and what you have to say. Smile I knew there had to be an explanation. Smile

no i don't think this happens cos when i upload a pic on twitpic i don't have the option of keeping some of them! if i want that i must delete the comments i don't want so sakis wouldn't have the time to start deleting comments would he???

pou mes ta 2 tou matia pige kriftike...
kai go i tixeri pou to xei dei!

Back to top Go down
View user profile
shazasan

Female
Taurus Horse

PostSubject: Re: Who else is loving sakis on twitter!!!!!!   16th August 2009, 9:48 am

Hmm.. which ones don't you have the option of keeping? You would imagine he wouldn't have the time to do this but it does look this way! Because on his pics comments disappear at random, not necessarily the old ones first, and well it's the same people's comments kept on every page, some of those people I don't know but many I recognise to be dedicated longtime fans, who he obviously knows and loves and doesn't want your comments to be automatically booted off the page! Then usually we can't leave comments anymore cos they don't show up (not sure how that works) but so it wouldn't take much moderating on his behalf!

I think it's very sweet that he does this though Smile I'm not being bitter or anything now cos my comments are deleted, not at all, seriously don't take me up that way Laughing sure I have only been a fan for like 3 months, I'm just a random newbie for now lol! I perfectly understand it all now, and it's not gonna stop me leaving him comments. I feel a bit weird for having made all this discussion now though Embarassed but hey, what else are forums for I guess? Laughing
Back to top Go down
View user profile
wpghi5
Moderator-Sakis' Team

Male
Aries Dog

PostSubject: Re: Who else is loving sakis on twitter!!!!!!   16th August 2009, 12:28 pm

lunaLENA wrote:
so sakis wouldn't have the time to start deleting comments would he???

Probably not considering he has a busy schedule there.

shazasan wrote:

I think it's very sweet that he does this though Smile

I couldn't agree more! Very Happy

shazasan wrote:
I'm not being bitter or anything now cos my comments
are deleted, not at all, seriously don't take me up that way Laughing

Oh we won't Sheree! Laughing lol!

shazasan wrote:
I perfectly understand it all now, and it's not gonna
stop me leaving him comments.

That's 4 sure! Very Happy

shazasan wrote:
I feel a bit
weird for having made all this discussion now though Embarassed but hey, what else are forums for I guess? Laughing

I don't think it's weird at all Sheree. Besides it's perfectly fine. Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ellijay

Total Posts : 7693

PostSubject: Re: Who else is loving sakis on twitter!!!!!!   16th August 2009, 2:19 pm

Well I will say it once again.... I really dont understand this twitter thing!!

My McSteamy comment on his latest twitpic should be dead and gone by now if all the comments added were kept.... but its still there so..... go figure!

I only joined twitter to follow sakis on his promo tour around europe.. Im now thinking maybe I should just unfollow everyone except him cos I just dont bother with it much anyways.

I have facebook open 24/7 to connect with friends all around the world so twitter is not really necessary apart from following our man.

So... if you find ive deleted ya from twitter pleeeze dont take offence.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
lunaLENA

Total Posts : 2990
Female
Cancer Rooster

PostSubject: Re: Who else is loving sakis on twitter!!!!!!   16th August 2009, 2:27 pm

shazasan wrote:
Hmm.. which ones don't you have the option of keeping? You would imagine he wouldn't have the time to do this but it does look this way! Because on his pics comments disappear at random, not necessarily the old ones first, and well it's the same people's comments kept on every page, some of those people I don't know but many I recognise to be dedicated longtime fans, who he obviously knows and loves and doesn't want your comments to be automatically booted off the page! Then usually we can't leave comments anymore cos they don't show up (not sure how that works) but so it wouldn't take much moderating on his behalf!

I think it's very sweet that he does this though Smile I'm not being bitter or anything now cos my comments are deleted, not at all, seriously don't take me up that way Laughing sure I have only been a fan for like 3 months, I'm just a random newbie for now lol! I perfectly understand it all now, and it's not gonna stop me leaving him comments. I feel a bit weird for having made all this discussion now though Embarassed but hey, what else are forums for I guess? Laughing

i've noticed that comments at the bottom of the page disappear when over 25 posts appear! i think it's normal!

pou mes ta 2 tou matia pige kriftike...
kai go i tixeri pou to xei dei!

Back to top Go down
View user profile
shazasan

Female
Taurus Horse

PostSubject: Re: Who else is loving sakis on twitter!!!!!!   16th August 2009, 3:00 pm

lunaLENA wrote:
i've noticed that comments at the bottom of the page disappear when over 25 posts appear! i think it's normal!

Oh yes I've noticed this too! Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Who else is loving sakis on twitter!!!!!!   

Back to top Go down

Who else is loving sakis on twitter!!!!!!
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 6 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next