HomeHome  PortalPortal  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  

Share | 

Who else is loving sakis on twitter!!!!!!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
ellijay

Total Posts : 7693

PostSubject: Re: Who else is loving sakis on twitter!!!!!!   16th August 2009, 5:13 pm

Im not sure I agree with this but.... I suppose its irrelevant. After posting here earlier, i went back to twitter and went through ALL saki's twitpics. I have not made comments on all of them but the ones on which I have made a comment.... my comments are all still there and I know for sure that there were many more comments made on some of the photographs. IF the 25 rule applies then I would think that a lot of my comments would have fallen off the pages by now..... but they havent. In fact they seem to have moved UP the page instead of down. Im seriously confused but hey... that's nothing new for me!! LOL

I suppose i now need to wait for someone else to make a comment on his latest shower pic and if the 25 rule DOES apply then my comment will be history since it is currently at the bottom of the page. Anyone care to send him a comment and test the theory.... go ahead.

Jxxxxxxxx
Back to top Go down
View user profile
shazasan

Total Posts : 763
Female
Taurus Horse

PostSubject: Re: Who else is loving sakis on twitter!!!!!!   16th August 2009, 7:07 pm

ellijay wrote:
Im not sure I agree with this but.... I suppose its irrelevant. After posting here earlier, i went back to twitter and went through ALL saki's twitpics. I have not made comments on all of them but the ones on which I have made a comment.... my comments are all still there and I know for sure that there were many more comments made on some of the photographs. IF the 25 rule applies then I would think that a lot of my comments would have fallen off the pages by now..... but they havent. In fact they seem to have moved UP the page instead of down. Im seriously confused but hey... that's nothing new for me!! LOL

I suppose i now need to wait for someone else to make a comment on his latest shower pic and if the 25 rule DOES apply then my comment will be history since it is currently at the bottom of the page. Anyone care to send him a comment and test the theory.... go ahead.

Jxxxxxxxx

Well Jane, it's just like I said, it appears that the comments of people whom he recognises to be longterm fans (like you) are kept, and others are deleted. But if I make a comment now, it will not appear on his twitpic and yours will still remain at the bottom. Like a few of us have noticed this before, once someone's comment is removed, any more comments left won't appear, but if someone who already has an existing comment leaves another it usually does seem to go through. I have no idea how this works though, but it's just what happens. I can leave another comment on his twitpic now anyway, just for the sake of it. lol!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
shazasan

Female
Taurus Horse

PostSubject: Re: Who else is loving sakis on twitter!!!!!!   16th August 2009, 7:23 pm

Well I left another comment and as expected it didn't go through. Yours is still securely at the bottom there Jane! Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cata
Moderator-Sakis' Team

Total Posts : 1393
Female
Capricorn Monkey

PostSubject: Re: Who else is loving sakis on twitter!!!!!!   16th August 2009, 7:48 pm

Well... I think all this is kind of an error on twitter because some comments doesn't appear on his twitpics and some appear when they are posted and them dissapear (I saw my comm at his last pic when I left it, but now it dissapeared).
And if he would delete the comments, as you suppose, this means that he did the same with almost all his twitpics and kept only few commes... do you think that he has time for this? Smile I'm sure he doesn't Smile

Female
Taurus Horse

PostSubject: Re: Who else is loving sakis on twitter!!!!!!   16th August 2009, 8:03 pm

Cata wrote:
Well... I think all this is kind of an error on twitter because some comments doesn't appear on his twitpics and some appear when they are posted and them dissapear (I saw my comm at his last pic when I left it, but now it dissapeared).
And if he would delete the comments, as you suppose, this means that he did the same with almost all his twitpics and kept only few commes... do you think that he has time for this? Smile I'm sure he doesn't Smile

Well this was also the first thing I thought of myself, but I'm just wondering how else is it that it's the same people's comments that survive each time and the same who's don't. Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile
wpghi5
Moderator-Sakis' Team

Total Posts : 16618
Male
Aries Dog

PostSubject: Re: Who else is loving sakis on twitter!!!!!!   16th August 2009, 9:00 pm

Well I only signed on 2 Twitter because our man signed up 4 it. That was indeed my main purpose on signing 4 it. Yet 4 some reason I'm not really bothered whether or not my comments 2 him whenever he posts a twitpic r gone or stay where they r. It seems 2 work 4 me there. I don't know y it doesn't seem 2 work 4 some ppl like u Sheree. Probably an error on the part of Twitter itself. There r times in which their comments do appear at one moment and then the next it's not there anymore.

Cata wrote:
do you think that he has time for this? Smile I'm sure he doesn't Smile

Ofc he doesn't! lol!

shazasan wrote:

but I'm just wondering how else is it that it's the same people's
comments that survive each time and the same who's don't. Smile

Beats the hell out of me! lol!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
shazasan

Female
Taurus Horse

PostSubject: Re: Who else is loving sakis on twitter!!!!!!   16th August 2009, 9:12 pm

Well that's my conclusion on the matter after having looked into it more than once. I think it's all very concurrent and don't see another explanation as I don't see any faults on anyone else's twitpics. I was a member of Twitter long before I started following Sakis. Also deleting comments on twitpic is as simple as clicking the delete symbol right beside the comment while on the page of the picture, so I don't think it's out of the question.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ellijay

PostSubject: Re: Who else is loving sakis on twitter!!!!!!   17th August 2009, 1:36 am

Yup... Im still there folks despite comments which have been made by Sheree and Bluebell. It beats the hell outa me too jessie!! lol

Steffi's new comment is there on the page but by my reckoning, this SHOULD have knocked my McSteamy comment off the page.

Bonkers Bonkers Bonkers

now Im just Mrs. McFuddled!!!! LOL
Back to top Go down
View user profile
tacila

Total Posts : 466
Female
Libra Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Who else is loving sakis on twitter!!!!!!   17th August 2009, 4:58 am

I dont know whats the problem.. too
I write in the pics. but nothing...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
lunaLENA

Total Posts : 2990
Female
Cancer Rooster

PostSubject: Re: Who else is loving sakis on twitter!!!!!!   17th August 2009, 6:11 am

it's a twitpic technical problem guys! sakis doesn't delete anything for sure!

pou mes ta 2 tou matia pige kriftike...
kai go i tixeri pou to xei dei!

Back to top Go down
View user profile
tacila

Female
Libra Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Who else is loving sakis on twitter!!!!!!   17th August 2009, 6:25 am

I think the same..
Back to top Go down
View user profile
wpghi5
Moderator-Sakis' Team

Male
Aries Dog

PostSubject: Re: Who else is loving sakis on twitter!!!!!!   17th August 2009, 10:52 am

ellijay wrote:

Steffi's new comment is there on the page but by my reckoning, this SHOULD have knocked my McSteamy comment off the page.

Bonkers Bonkers Bonkers

Oh Jane mou! Rolling Eyes Laughing lol! Rolling and laughing

lunaLENA wrote:
it's a twitpic technical problem guys! sakis doesn't delete anything for sure!

It has 2 b that! I hope there's no other explanation. Besides Sakis would never do such a thing as delete any comments from his fans! Sweet comments 2 b exact!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Bluebell
Moderator-Sakis' Team

Total Posts : 2867
Female
Sagittarius Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Who else is loving sakis on twitter!!!!!!   17th August 2009, 11:25 am

ellijay wrote:
Yup... Im still there folks despite comments which have been made by Sheree and Bluebell. It beats the hell outa me too jessie!! lol

Bonkers Bonkers Bonkers

Me too. lol! I posted another comment, but this time it doesn´t appear. Rolling Eyes

Female
Libra Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Who else is loving sakis on twitter!!!!!!   17th August 2009, 11:59 am

its a panicccccccccccc
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ellijay

PostSubject: Re: Who else is loving sakis on twitter!!!!!!   17th August 2009, 2:56 pm

XAXAXA..... I GIVE IN STEFFI MOU... I see from my homepage that you made another comment but.... Mr. McSteamy is still at the bottom of the page!!!

lol! lol! lol!

Im just refusing to be pushed off that page eh!!!!

Im done tryin to figure this one out

Rolling and laughing Rolling and laughing Rolling and laughing
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ellijay

PostSubject: Re: Who else is loving sakis on twitter!!!!!!   18th August 2009, 5:07 am

affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid

And today's twitpic once again has janey hitting the floor!!!!!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
finlandeza

Total Posts : 68
Female
Cancer Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Who else is loving sakis on twitter!!!!!!   18th August 2009, 6:14 am

Lovesick Lovesick Lovesick Wink
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://sakis-rouvas.zikforum.com
mishmosh

Total Posts : 150
Female
Scorpio Snake

PostSubject: Re: Who else is loving sakis on twitter!!!!!!   18th August 2009, 7:22 am

wow what a picture!! couldn't believe it Skiathos is where we usually go on holiday and have done for the last 8 years. we have photos standing underneath that same man made shower. still we usually go beg sept so once again would have missed sakis. but we usually spend quite a few days on that very same beach. Sakis seems all over the place at the moment is he on his own or with katia and baby using the in between concert dates as their holiday.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.google.com
wpghi5
Moderator-Sakis' Team

Male
Aries Dog

PostSubject: Re: Who else is loving sakis on twitter!!!!!!   18th August 2009, 7:52 am

ellijay wrote:

Im done tryin to figure this one out

Rolling and laughing Rolling and laughing Rolling and laughing

I bet u r! Laughing lol! Very Happy

2 the recent twitpic: Taking a word from Jane's comment there it is indeed a divine pic of him there! Drool Very Happy

2 Carla: It's a shame u have 2 miss Sakis yet again. Mad I think he is using these in between concert dates as his holiday 4 him, Katia, and his daughter. So I'm sure he's not alone I believe. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Darijas.Rouvas.

Total Posts : 540
Female
Aquarius Pig

PostSubject: Re: Who else is loving sakis on twitter!!!!!!   18th August 2009, 8:00 am

I'm sad when my comments doesn't appear, this is third time that happends Sad... I sent one.. the pic is wonderful <3
Back to top Go down
View user profile
shazasan

Female
Taurus Horse

PostSubject: Re: Who else is loving sakis on twitter!!!!!!   18th August 2009, 8:05 am

Darijas.Rouvas. wrote:
I'm sad when my comments doesn't appear, this is third time that happends Sad... I sent one.. the pic is wonderful <3

I just made the 25th comment there Darija, sorry! lol! We'll see how long it stays there for though lol!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Darijas.Rouvas.

Total Posts : 540
Female
Aquarius Pig

PostSubject: Re: Who else is loving sakis on twitter!!!!!!   18th August 2009, 8:10 am

Sheree I'm going to kill you Laughing Very Happy Joking... I never get lucky to leave the comment on time ( before 25th comment is posted)..... I c that I have to spend 24 hours online on twitter xDDDD..
Nah, I'll get lucky sometime...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
shazasan

Female
Taurus Horse

PostSubject: Re: Who else is loving sakis on twitter!!!!!!   18th August 2009, 8:21 am

Darijas.Rouvas. wrote:
Sheree I'm going to kill you Laughing Very Happy Joking... I never get lucky to leave the comment on time ( before 25th comment is posted)..... I c that I have to spend 24 hours online on twitter xDDDD..
Nah, I'll get lucky sometime...

Laughing
Aaw don't worry.. the comment will still be sent to his replies anyway. Smile
I usually manage to get there in time to have my comment posted but then it always disappears after a while anyway so... it's all the same at the end of the day Laughing
Back to top Go down
View user profile
shazasan

Female
Taurus Horse

PostSubject: Re: Who else is loving sakis on twitter!!!!!!   18th August 2009, 8:26 am

What a great photo though, seriously! Like a work of art!! Love eyes 2
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ellijay

PostSubject: Re: Who else is loving sakis on twitter!!!!!!   18th August 2009, 8:28 am

HA !!! Im writing to you from the secure wing of the local nuthouse!!!

that was one helluva twitpic!!

Love eyes
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Who else is loving sakis on twitter!!!!!!   

Back to top Go down

Who else is loving sakis on twitter!!!!!!
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 7 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next