HomeHome  PortalPortal  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  

Share | 
 

 Who else is loving sakis on twitter!!!!!!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
YPSILON
Moderator-Sakis' Team
avatar

Age : 46
Joined : 2006-08-07
Total Posts : 842
Localisation : Athens-Greece
Female
Capricorn Dog

PostSubject: Re: Who else is loving sakis on twitter!!!!!!   29th June 2009, 12:24 pm

I LOVE that profile pic on twitter too!

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://clubs.pathfinder.gr/periklis_stergianoudis
tacila



Age : 30
Joined : 2009-03-14
Total Posts : 466
Localisation : Brazil
Female
Libra Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Who else is loving sakis on twitter!!!!!!   29th June 2009, 12:38 pm

yah:??????????/
did u see my message??????/
hope that sakis too....
Back to top Go down
View user profile
wpghi5
Moderator-Sakis' Team


Age : 35
Joined : 2006-08-08
Total Posts : 16618
Localisation : Winnipeg, Manitoba, Canada
Male
Aries Dog

PostSubject: Re: Who else is loving sakis on twitter!!!!!!   29th June 2009, 1:49 pm

Well what u c is what u get and Sakis is indeed the real deal and we luv him 4 it! Very Happy Great Tacila that u got ur message 2 Sakis there. Very Happy

lunaLENA wrote:
who is loving sakis on twitter???? here here me me!!!! Bonkers

And me 2! affraid bounce Very Happy

ellijay wrote:
who got a message wishing her a happy birthday FROM SAKIS on twitter??? eh? eh?? tell me who???

MY SUNSHINE GIRL!!!


Lips

I saw it 2! Oh yes! affraid bounce Very Happy Alright Lena mou! cheers affraid bounce Very Happy Oh girl I could just kiss u! Lips bounce Very Happy

tacila wrote:

did u see my message??????/
hope that sakis too....

I'm sure he will Tacila mou! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile
tacila



Age : 30
Joined : 2009-03-14
Total Posts : 466
Localisation : Brazil
Female
Libra Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Who else is loving sakis on twitter!!!!!!   30th June 2009, 4:59 am

okkkkkkkkk
thanks!!!!!!!!!
Im waiting for this moment!
Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ellijay

avatar

Joined : 2006-08-15
Total Posts : 7693

PostSubject: Re: Who else is loving sakis on twitter!!!!!!   30th June 2009, 9:18 am

Yes tacilla... if WE can see it on his page... HE can see it. He has responded to some messages from his page so we know he reads everything there.


Jxxx Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile
tacila



Age : 30
Joined : 2009-03-14
Total Posts : 466
Localisation : Brazil
Female
Libra Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Who else is loving sakis on twitter!!!!!!   30th June 2009, 9:35 am

thanks ellijay!
im waiting.. like a stone!
kkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk
Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Darijas.Rouvas.

avatar

Age : 22
Joined : 2009-07-21
Total Posts : 540
Localisation : ε(●)з Србија
Female
Aquarius Pig

PostSubject: Re: Who else is loving sakis on twitter!!!!!!   21st July 2009, 9:58 am

I'm following him and enjoyng his page!!
Gosh he is sexy xDD afro
Back to top Go down
View user profile
shazasan

avatar

Age : 27
Joined : 2009-06-24
Total Posts : 763
Localisation : Ireland
Female
Taurus Horse

PostSubject: Re: Who else is loving sakis on twitter!!!!!!   21st July 2009, 10:13 am

Darijas.Rouvas. wrote:
I'm following him and enjoyng his page!!
Gosh he is sexy xDD afro

He sure is Cool Wink

Welcome here btw! Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile
wpghi5
Moderator-Sakis' Team


Age : 35
Joined : 2006-08-08
Total Posts : 16618
Localisation : Winnipeg, Manitoba, Canada
Male
Aries Dog

PostSubject: Re: Who else is loving sakis on twitter!!!!!!   21st July 2009, 3:08 pm

shazasan wrote:
Darijas.Rouvas. wrote:
I'm following him and enjoyng his page!!
Gosh he is sexy xDD afro

He sure is Cool Wink

Welcome here btw! Smile

Couldn't agree more! Laughing Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile
tacila



Age : 30
Joined : 2009-03-14
Total Posts : 466
Localisation : Brazil
Female
Libra Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Who else is loving sakis on twitter!!!!!!   23rd July 2009, 2:19 pm

heyyy Im back! from my trippppppp
yes... sakis now is following me!
im so glad
and tell me the news....
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Darijas.Rouvas.

avatar

Age : 22
Joined : 2009-07-21
Total Posts : 540
Localisation : ε(●)з Србија
Female
Aquarius Pig

PostSubject: Re: Who else is loving sakis on twitter!!!!!!   23rd July 2009, 2:25 pm

wpghi5 wrote:
shazasan wrote:
Darijas.Rouvas. wrote:
I'm following him and enjoyng his page!!
Gosh he is sexy xDD afro

He sure is Cool Wink

Welcome here btw! Smile

Couldn't agree more! Laughing Very Happy


lol tnx guys cheers cheers
Back to top Go down
View user profile
wpghi5
Moderator-Sakis' Team


Age : 35
Joined : 2006-08-08
Total Posts : 16618
Localisation : Winnipeg, Manitoba, Canada
Male
Aries Dog

PostSubject: Re: Who else is loving sakis on twitter!!!!!!   23rd July 2009, 2:42 pm

tacila wrote:
heyyy Im back! from my trippppppp
yes... sakis now is following me!
im so glad

Welcome back Tacila mou! Very Happy And we're still r! affraid bounce Very Happy

Darijas.Rouvas. wrote:


lol tnx guys cheers cheers

Yw girl! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile
tacila



Age : 30
Joined : 2009-03-14
Total Posts : 466
Localisation : Brazil
Female
Libra Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Who else is loving sakis on twitter!!!!!!   23rd July 2009, 2:47 pm

girlssssss I was missing you and sakis tooo!
my trip was awesome! very colddddd thereeeeeeee
but I took some some picsssss! I can show you....
beijossssssssss
Back to top Go down
View user profile
wpghi5
Moderator-Sakis' Team


Age : 35
Joined : 2006-08-08
Total Posts : 16618
Localisation : Winnipeg, Manitoba, Canada
Male
Aries Dog

PostSubject: Re: Who else is loving sakis on twitter!!!!!!   23rd July 2009, 2:51 pm

We missed u 2! Very Happy Glad ur trip went great despite it being cold there. lol! That's great u took some pics as well. Very Happy Can't wait 2 c them! bounce Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile
tacila



Age : 30
Joined : 2009-03-14
Total Posts : 466
Localisation : Brazil
Female
Libra Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Who else is loving sakis on twitter!!!!!!   23rd July 2009, 4:36 pm

oh... im gonna tryyyyyyyyy Smile
did U see? so beautiful the place...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Moldienut
Angel's helper of Sakis' Forum
avatar

Age : 29
Joined : 2006-05-04
Total Posts : 19567
Localisation : London, UK
Female
Virgo Cat

PostSubject: Re: Who else is loving sakis on twitter!!!!!!   23rd July 2009, 4:37 pm


_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.myspace.com/moldienut
wpghi5
Moderator-Sakis' Team


Age : 35
Joined : 2006-08-08
Total Posts : 16618
Localisation : Winnipeg, Manitoba, Canada
Male
Aries Dog

PostSubject: Re: Who else is loving sakis on twitter!!!!!!   24th July 2009, 8:41 am

tacila wrote:
oh... im gonna tryyyyyyyyy Smile
did U see? so beautiful the place...

I'll find out when I'll get there. Unless somebody will warn me about it there.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
shazasan

avatar

Age : 27
Joined : 2009-06-24
Total Posts : 763
Localisation : Ireland
Female
Taurus Horse

PostSubject: Re: Who else is loving sakis on twitter!!!!!!   4th August 2009, 6:19 am

Sakis has been tweeting!! Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile
shazasan

avatar

Age : 27
Joined : 2009-06-24
Total Posts : 763
Localisation : Ireland
Female
Taurus Horse

PostSubject: Re: Who else is loving sakis on twitter!!!!!!   4th August 2009, 6:43 am

Ok, this is really strange, but I'm beginning to notice that any comment I leave on Sakis' Twitpic is deleted! Shocked At first I thought maybe it was a technical error but now it's happened on another one again Shocked

What's going on? Crying or Very sad

I remember the first comment I left on his blog was never approved either. Shocked It's not like I have ever said anything controversial Shocked I was a bit saddened by that at the time but I got over it. But now I'm really starting to feel like some kind of reject. Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
View user profile
wpghi5
Moderator-Sakis' Team


Age : 35
Joined : 2006-08-08
Total Posts : 16618
Localisation : Winnipeg, Manitoba, Canada
Male
Aries Dog

PostSubject: Re: Who else is loving sakis on twitter!!!!!!   4th August 2009, 11:11 am

shazasan wrote:
Sakis has been tweeting!! Smile

After seeing it not 2 long ago he has indeed been tweeting there! Very Happy

shazasan wrote:
Ok, this is really strange, but I'm beginning to
notice that any comment I leave on Sakis' Twitpic is deleted! Shocked At first I thought maybe it was a technical error but now it's happened on another one again Shocked

What's going on? Crying or Very sad


I remember u left a comment there Sheree in between the 2 messages that I've made there. When I checked on it again it was gone 4 some reason. scratch

shazasan wrote:

I remember the first comment I left on his blog was never approved either. Shocked It's not like I have ever said anything controversial Shocked I was a bit saddened by that at the time but I got over it. But now I'm really starting to feel like some kind of reject. Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad

I know without a doubt that u would not say anything bad about our man whatsoever Sheree! I certainly not in a million years would ever EVER EVER say anything bad about our dear Saki mou whatsoever! I would indeed would never do that! NEVER! No
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Moldienut
Angel's helper of Sakis' Forum
avatar

Age : 29
Joined : 2006-05-04
Total Posts : 19567
Localisation : London, UK
Female
Virgo Cat

PostSubject: Re: Who else is loving sakis on twitter!!!!!!   4th August 2009, 11:15 am

You're not controversial at all Sheree, I do not get why they are doing that to you. Plus on the blog it has to be approved first and it takes some time, did it go through that process? Plus on Twitter it is very strange.

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.myspace.com/moldienut
wpghi5
Moderator-Sakis' Team


Age : 35
Joined : 2006-08-08
Total Posts : 16618
Localisation : Winnipeg, Manitoba, Canada
Male
Aries Dog

PostSubject: Re: Who else is loving sakis on twitter!!!!!!   4th August 2009, 11:47 am

Moldienut wrote:
You're not controversial at all Sheree, I do not get why they are doing that to you.

That comment of urs should b in between the 2 comments that I've made there 2 our man! I don't get y ur comment there Sheree was deleted there. scratch
Back to top Go down
View user profile
shazasan

avatar

Age : 27
Joined : 2009-06-24
Total Posts : 763
Localisation : Ireland
Female
Taurus Horse

PostSubject: Re: Who else is loving sakis on twitter!!!!!!   4th August 2009, 12:48 pm

wpghi5 wrote:
I know without a doubt that u would not say anything bad about our man whatsoever Sheree! I certainly not in a million years would ever EVER EVER say anything bad about our dear Saki mou whatsoever! I would indeed would never do that! NEVER! No

I would never say anything bad about him Shocked I'm just so confused. Have I offended him in some way? I can't think of anything I could ever have said Shocked Sad

Moldienut wrote:
You're not controversial at all Sheree, I do not get why they are doing that to you. Plus on the blog it has to be approved first and it takes some time, did it go through that process? Plus on Twitter it is very strange.

I don't understand either. No Yes I gave it time to go through on the blog, and it never did. I've no idea why.

wpghi5 wrote:
That comment of urs should b in between the 2 comments that I've made there 2 our man! I don't get y ur comment there Sheree was deleted there.

Yep. Maybe they didn't like me interrupting your flow of thought? Laughing I really don't get it either. But I can't help but take it personally. Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
View user profile
wpghi5
Moderator-Sakis' Team


Age : 35
Joined : 2006-08-08
Total Posts : 16618
Localisation : Winnipeg, Manitoba, Canada
Male
Aries Dog

PostSubject: Re: Who else is loving sakis on twitter!!!!!!   4th August 2009, 1:04 pm

shazasan wrote:

I would never say anything bad about him Shocked I'm just so confused. Have I offended him in some way? I can't think of anything I could ever have said Shocked Sad

I don't recollect u saying anything bad 2 our man whatsoever!
And no way u would offend him in any matter whatsoever! I'm sure that ur message being deleted was just a mistake there.

shazasan wrote:


I don't understand either. No Yes I gave it time to go through on the blog, and it never did. I've no idea why.

Maybe because he's so busy rite now he doesn't really have time 2 put the newer messages there on his blog there. Hopefully when he has time he'll do that.

shazasan wrote:


Yep. Maybe they didn't like me interrupting your flow of thought? Laughing

Hey I don't mind girl! Very Happy

shazasan wrote:
I really don't get it either. But I can't help but take it personally. Crying or Very sad

4 some reason Sheree mou I understand u.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
tacila



Age : 30
Joined : 2009-03-14
Total Posts : 466
Localisation : Brazil
Female
Libra Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Who else is loving sakis on twitter!!!!!!   4th August 2009, 1:23 pm

I was answers to sakis......!
hope that someday he answer me
but Imso happy cuz he following me!
i was so suprised....but I m so happy!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Who else is loving sakis on twitter!!!!!!   

Back to top Go down
 
Who else is loving sakis on twitter!!!!!!
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 3 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
 Similar topics
-
» SCANDAL Twitter
» SCANDAL Twitter Pictures
» July 2010 Lovers Special (2 mixes)
» Axl's cat Dijon
» Twitter translations: some of their first tweets!

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Sakis Rouvas the greek pop star ! :: ~Sakis Rouvas World~ :: ~Current events~-
Jump to: