HomeHome  PortalPortal  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  

Share | 
 

 Who else is loving sakis on twitter!!!!!!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
wpghi5
Moderator-Sakis' Team


Age : 35
Joined : 2006-08-08
Total Posts : 16618
Localisation : Winnipeg, Manitoba, Canada
Male
Aries Dog

PostSubject: Re: Who else is loving sakis on twitter!!!!!!   4th August 2009, 1:30 pm

tacila wrote:
I was answers to sakis......!
hope that someday he answer me

I'm sure we all do that Tacila mou and hope that will happen 2 us as well! Very Happy

tacila wrote:

but Imso happy cuz he following me!
i was so suprised....but I m so happy!

And we're so happy 4 u girl as always! affraid bounce Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cata
Moderator-Sakis' Team
avatar

Age : 24
Joined : 2009-06-07
Total Posts : 1393
Localisation : Romania
Female
Capricorn Monkey

PostSubject: Re: Who else is loving sakis on twitter!!!!!!   4th August 2009, 1:36 pm

The same happens to me on Twitter...my comments on Sakis' Twitpic doesn't appear anymore Sad

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
shazasan

avatar

Age : 27
Joined : 2009-06-24
Total Posts : 763
Localisation : Ireland
Female
Taurus Horse

PostSubject: Re: Who else is loving sakis on twitter!!!!!!   4th August 2009, 1:38 pm

wpghi5 wrote:
Maybe because he's so busy rite now he doesn't really have time 2 put the newer messages there on his blog there. Hopefully when he has time he'll do that.

4 some reason Sheree mou I understand u.

No this was ages ago, on his blog after the Eurovision, and I posted it on the same day he that did.

??????

Thanks Jessie mou. Didn't know if I was just being paranoid or what. It's definitely suspicious though.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
shazasan

avatar

Age : 27
Joined : 2009-06-24
Total Posts : 763
Localisation : Ireland
Female
Taurus Horse

PostSubject: Re: Who else is loving sakis on twitter!!!!!!   4th August 2009, 1:41 pm

Cata wrote:
The same happens to me on Twitter...my comments on Sakis' Twitpic doesn't appear anymore Sad

Really??! Shocked

Ohh.. well this kind of puts perspective on things.. maybe there is some kind of technical error?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Moldienut
Angel's helper of Sakis' Forum
avatar

Age : 29
Joined : 2006-05-04
Total Posts : 19567
Localisation : London, UK
Female
Virgo Cat

PostSubject: Re: Who else is loving sakis on twitter!!!!!!   4th August 2009, 1:44 pm

I often get those errors when I post on the blog. Plus I have to do it several times to make sure that my post comes out when Sakis approves of it.

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.myspace.com/moldienut
wpghi5
Moderator-Sakis' Team


Age : 35
Joined : 2006-08-08
Total Posts : 16618
Localisation : Winnipeg, Manitoba, Canada
Male
Aries Dog

PostSubject: Re: Who else is loving sakis on twitter!!!!!!   4th August 2009, 1:45 pm

Cata wrote:
The same happens to me on Twitter...my comments on Sakis' Twitpic doesn't appear anymore Sad

Well that's odd. scratch

shazasan wrote:


No this was ages ago, on his blog after the Eurovision, and I posted it on the same day he that did.

??????

Thanks Jessie mou. Didn't know if I was just being paranoid or what. It's definitely suspicious though.

Oh I c. I don't seem 2 know what's going on here. scratch First Twitter now his blog. No doubt girl u're not being paranoid. U're a good girl who happens 2 luv our man as much as we do here! No doubt it's suspicious. Suspect Anyways yw Sheree mou. Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Moldienut
Angel's helper of Sakis' Forum
avatar

Age : 29
Joined : 2006-05-04
Total Posts : 19567
Localisation : London, UK
Female
Virgo Cat

PostSubject: Re: Who else is loving sakis on twitter!!!!!!   4th August 2009, 1:47 pm

My Twiiter account has been suspended and am awaiting reactivation of it and I still heard nothing.

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.myspace.com/moldienut
wpghi5
Moderator-Sakis' Team


Age : 35
Joined : 2006-08-08
Total Posts : 16618
Localisation : Winnipeg, Manitoba, Canada
Male
Aries Dog

PostSubject: Re: Who else is loving sakis on twitter!!!!!!   4th August 2009, 1:50 pm

shazasan wrote:
Cata wrote:
The same happens to me on Twitter...my comments on Sakis' Twitpic doesn't appear anymore Sad



Really??! Shocked



Ohh.. well this kind of puts perspective on things.. maybe there is some kind of technical error?


I think it sure looks that way I guess.

Moldienut wrote:
My Twiiter
account has been suspended and am awaiting reactivation of it and I
still heard nothing.

What's going on here?! Shocked Suspect
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Moldienut
Angel's helper of Sakis' Forum
avatar

Age : 29
Joined : 2006-05-04
Total Posts : 19567
Localisation : London, UK
Female
Virgo Cat

PostSubject: Re: Who else is loving sakis on twitter!!!!!!   4th August 2009, 1:53 pm

Apparently it was something to do with a virus security wise and the virus has now since been removed and I told them about it and nothing was heard. It happened after I came back from Salonika.

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.myspace.com/moldienut
wpghi5
Moderator-Sakis' Team


Age : 35
Joined : 2006-08-08
Total Posts : 16618
Localisation : Winnipeg, Manitoba, Canada
Male
Aries Dog

PostSubject: Re: Who else is loving sakis on twitter!!!!!!   4th August 2009, 1:55 pm

Moldienut wrote:
Apparently it was something to do with a virus security wise and the virus has now since been removed and I told them about it and nothing was heard. It happened after I came back from Salonika.

That's like weeks ago. But y is it happening now though? scratch
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Moldienut
Angel's helper of Sakis' Forum
avatar

Age : 29
Joined : 2006-05-04
Total Posts : 19567
Localisation : London, UK
Female
Virgo Cat

PostSubject: Re: Who else is loving sakis on twitter!!!!!!   4th August 2009, 1:56 pm

It's been like this for weeks, I don't know.

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.myspace.com/moldienut
shazasan

avatar

Age : 27
Joined : 2009-06-24
Total Posts : 763
Localisation : Ireland
Female
Taurus Horse

PostSubject: Re: Who else is loving sakis on twitter!!!!!!   4th August 2009, 1:57 pm

wpghi5 wrote:


Oh I c. I don't seem 2 know what's going on here. scratch First Twitter now his blog. No doubt girl u're not being paranoid. U're a good girl who happens 2 luv our man as much as we do here! No doubt it's suspicious. Suspect Anyways yw Sheree mou. Smile

Yep, first his blog now twice on twitter! I don't want to send him any more messages now if I offend him or something Crying or Very sad

But now that you've said that Cata, I think maybe there might be some reason for it. But then again, yours didn't go through, but mine was definitely through and then deleted. ??????

Mo, that's so strange!! When did it happen? They did a clear out of spam accounts about maybe 2 weeks ago.. but of course you are not a spammer! But it could have been a mix up or something. I have no idea how they detected which accounts were spamming and which weren't!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
wpghi5
Moderator-Sakis' Team


Age : 35
Joined : 2006-08-08
Total Posts : 16618
Localisation : Winnipeg, Manitoba, Canada
Male
Aries Dog

PostSubject: Re: Who else is loving sakis on twitter!!!!!!   4th August 2009, 1:58 pm

Moldienut wrote:
It's been like this for weeks, I don't know.

Well there's nothing wrong with my account 4 some reason. confused
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Moldienut
Angel's helper of Sakis' Forum
avatar

Age : 29
Joined : 2006-05-04
Total Posts : 19567
Localisation : London, UK
Female
Virgo Cat

PostSubject: Re: Who else is loving sakis on twitter!!!!!!   4th August 2009, 2:00 pm

shazasan wrote:
Mo, that's so strange!! When did it happen? They did a clear out of spam accounts about maybe 2 weeks ago.. but of course you are not a spammer! But it could have been a mix up or something. I have no idea how they detected which accounts were spamming and which weren't!

The strangest thing is that I haven't even posted anything on my account. Or maybe a crook behind a virus was posting spam under my name when I wasn't even on the site I don't know.

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.myspace.com/moldienut
wpghi5
Moderator-Sakis' Team


Age : 35
Joined : 2006-08-08
Total Posts : 16618
Localisation : Winnipeg, Manitoba, Canada
Male
Aries Dog

PostSubject: Re: Who else is loving sakis on twitter!!!!!!   4th August 2009, 2:05 pm

shazasan wrote:

Yep, first his blog now twice on twitter! I don't want to send him any more messages now if I offend him or something Crying or Very sad

But
now that you've said that Cata, I think maybe there might be some
reason for it. But then again, yours didn't go through, but mine was
definitely through and then deleted. ??????

Mo,
that's so strange!! When did it happen? They did a clear out of spam
accounts about maybe 2 weeks ago.. but of course you are not a spammer!
But it could have been a mix up or something. I have no idea how they
detected which accounts were spamming and which weren't!

I'm sure u haven't offended him at all Sheree mou! I'm sure this is some kind of mix up here.

Moldienut wrote:


The
strangest thing is that I haven't even posted anything on my account.
Or maybe a crook behind a virus was posting spam under my name when I
wasn't even on the site I don't know.

Who knows? Who really knows what happened there.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
shazasan

avatar

Age : 27
Joined : 2009-06-24
Total Posts : 763
Localisation : Ireland
Female
Taurus Horse

PostSubject: Re: Who else is loving sakis on twitter!!!!!!   4th August 2009, 2:06 pm

Moldienut wrote:
shazasan wrote:
Mo, that's so strange!! When did it happen? They did a clear out of spam accounts about maybe 2 weeks ago.. but of course you are not a spammer! But it could have been a mix up or something. I have no idea how they detected which accounts were spamming and which weren't!

The strangest thing is that I haven't even posted anything on my account. Or maybe a crook behind a virus was posting spam under my name when I wasn't even on the site I don't know.

Oh that could be it. It must have been if they told you it was to do with a virus. A bit scary though Shocked Damn spammers Really pissed off
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cata
Moderator-Sakis' Team
avatar

Age : 24
Joined : 2009-06-07
Total Posts : 1393
Localisation : Romania
Female
Capricorn Monkey

PostSubject: Re: Who else is loving sakis on twitter!!!!!!   4th August 2009, 2:07 pm

shazasan wrote:
But now that you've said that Cata, I think maybe there might be some reason for it. But then again, yours didn't go through, but mine was definitely through and then deleted. ??????
Some of my comments had dissapeared too... from Mad awards up to now. But the last 3 or 4 comments never appeared on his twitpic.
Maybe is a tehnical error... when I talked with Irina 3 days ago, she said that also her comments haven't appeared...

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ellijay

avatar

Joined : 2006-08-15
Total Posts : 7693

PostSubject: Re: Who else is loving sakis on twitter!!!!!!   4th August 2009, 2:09 pm

Sheree, your comment is on his page if you use the search function.

shazasan @sakisrouvas Aaaw! Smile From what I've seen it looks amazing. I'm just dying to visit Greece!!

about 8 hours ago





from TweetDeck


have you posted anything else?? cos this post is definitely on his page sweetie.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ellijay

avatar

Joined : 2006-08-15
Total Posts : 7693

PostSubject: Re: Who else is loving sakis on twitter!!!!!!   4th August 2009, 2:10 pm

and cata.... i see two posts from you on his page also. one in response to his latest pic and the other in response to the fact that he was in corfu.

You just have to search his page... he gets soooo many messages that they fall down the list pretty quickly.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cata
Moderator-Sakis' Team
avatar

Age : 24
Joined : 2009-06-07
Total Posts : 1393
Localisation : Romania
Female
Capricorn Monkey

PostSubject: Re: Who else is loving sakis on twitter!!!!!!   4th August 2009, 2:16 pm

I know that jane mou, but usually, when I posted something on a pic, I could see the message immidiately under the photos. the messages are on my page, but not on his twitpic

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
shazasan

avatar

Age : 27
Joined : 2009-06-24
Total Posts : 763
Localisation : Ireland
Female
Taurus Horse

PostSubject: Re: Who else is loving sakis on twitter!!!!!!   4th August 2009, 2:17 pm

wpghi5 wrote:
I'm sure u haven't offended him at all Sheree mou! I'm sure this is some kind of mix up here.

I hope not. The thought of Sakis having something against me is just... Crying or Very sad

Cata wrote:
Some of my comments had dissapeared too... from Mad awards up to now. But the last 3 or 4 comments never appeared on his twitpic.
Maybe is a tehnical error... when I talked with Irina 3 days ago, she said that also her comments haven't appeared...

Oh.. there's definitely something strange going on here so. scratch

Maybe... he is getting too many comments and so is blocking them?

But if this is the case, I don't think it's right to delete people's comments. What are we supposed to think?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
shazasan

avatar

Age : 27
Joined : 2009-06-24
Total Posts : 763
Localisation : Ireland
Female
Taurus Horse

PostSubject: Re: Who else is loving sakis on twitter!!!!!!   4th August 2009, 2:23 pm

ellijay wrote:
Sheree, your comment is on his page if you use the search function.

shazasan @sakisrouvas Aaaw! Smile From what I've seen it looks amazing. I'm just dying to visit Greece!!

about 8 hours ago





from TweetDeck


have you posted anything else?? cos this post is definitely on his page sweetie.

Oh is that still there? Laughing I sent this to him before I made this discovery today and deleted it myself then, cos I felt stupid and didn't want to be leaving him messages if he didn't want them.

But I posted something on his Twitpic the other day, and that is gone. It's still on my page, but none on his Twitpic.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
shazasan

avatar

Age : 27
Joined : 2009-06-24
Total Posts : 763
Localisation : Ireland
Female
Taurus Horse

PostSubject: Re: Who else is loving sakis on twitter!!!!!!   4th August 2009, 2:42 pm

I'm thinking, maybe I might send him a message asking him (In the nicest way possible Laughing) is there a reason why my messages no longer appear on his twitpic?

It's not very likely he'll reply but I might give it a shot.. there might be an explanation and if there was it would put my mind at ease at least.

What do you guys think?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
wpghi5
Moderator-Sakis' Team


Age : 35
Joined : 2006-08-08
Total Posts : 16618
Localisation : Winnipeg, Manitoba, Canada
Male
Aries Dog

PostSubject: Re: Who else is loving sakis on twitter!!!!!!   4th August 2009, 3:36 pm

shazasan wrote:


Oh that could be it. It must have been if they told you it was to do with a virus. A bit scary though Shocked Damn spammers Really pissed off

Now I just c this as a possibility there.

ellijay wrote:


You just have to search his page... he gets soooo many messages that they fall down the list pretty quickly.

That is indeed the case.

Cata wrote:
I know that jane mou, but usually, when I posted
something on a pic, I could see the message immidiately under the
photos. the messages are on my page, but not on his twitpic

Well 4 me after I'm done my message I immediately c it under whatever photo he has posted. Ofc it stays there until the newer messages take over bumping the previous ones completely out of it there.

shazasan wrote:
wpghi5 wrote:
I'm sure u haven't offended him at
all Sheree mou! I'm sure this is some kind of mix up here.

I hope not. The thought of Sakis having something against me is just... Crying or Very sad


Sakis is just 2 sweet 2 do such a thing there Sheree!

shazasan wrote:


But if this is the case, I don't think it's right to delete people's comments. What are we supposed to think?

Just because u say something so sweet 2 Sakis doesn't mean it deserves 2 b deleted there! Evil or Very Mad

shazasan wrote:


Oh is that still there? Laughing
I sent this to him before I made this discovery today and deleted it
myself then, cos I felt stupid and didn't want to be leaving him
messages if he didn't want them.


I'm sure he would want those kind of messages there Sheree mou! It's definitely what he needs rite now and ofc everytime! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile
YPSILON
Moderator-Sakis' Team
avatar

Age : 46
Joined : 2006-08-07
Total Posts : 842
Localisation : Athens-Greece
Female
Capricorn Dog

PostSubject: Re: Who else is loving sakis on twitter!!!!!!   4th August 2009, 3:41 pm

I think that... maybe somebody has been messing around with Sakis' account on twitter???

Maybe Sakis should be informed about that, because it's not the first time this is happening???

I don't know... I'm just wondering...
But that somebody should pay extra attention from now on not to mess up anymore...

Don'r worry Sheree. There's NO WAY Sakis has anything against you.

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://clubs.pathfinder.gr/periklis_stergianoudis
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Who else is loving sakis on twitter!!!!!!   

Back to top Go down
 
Who else is loving sakis on twitter!!!!!!
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 4 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
 Similar topics
-
» SCANDAL Twitter
» SCANDAL Twitter Pictures
» July 2010 Lovers Special (2 mixes)
» Axl's cat Dijon
» Twitter translations: some of their first tweets!

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Sakis Rouvas the greek pop star ! :: ~Sakis Rouvas World~ :: ~Current events~-
Jump to: