HomeHome  PortalPortal  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  

Share | 

Sakis going north! (POLITEIA club - Thessaloniki - July 2009)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
ellijay

Total Posts : 7693

PostSubject: Re: Sakis going north! (POLITEIA club - Thessaloniki - July 2009)   3rd July 2009, 7:42 pm

Remos may not be there but there may be another artist going to see the show and if so... they will be invited on stage to sing... its the proper protocol for the host to invite another singer if he or she is in the audience.

Jxxxx
Back to top Go down
View user profile
wpghi5
Moderator-Sakis' Team

Total Posts : 16618
Male
Aries Dog

PostSubject: Re: Sakis going north! (POLITEIA club - Thessaloniki - July 2009)   3rd July 2009, 10:06 pm

Oh that's great that Remos is there and that he sang as well! Very Happy

ellijay wrote:

Jessie.... yes this is taking place right now!! lol

Just wanted 2 make sure Jane! Very Happy

ellijay wrote:

and
the more I hear... the more determined I am that I will NOT go... the
program is exactly like starz and ive seen that many times over the
winter.

Lol Jane mou! lol! It's always great 4 somebody like Sakis 2 invite another singer he sees in the audience 2 sing on stage! Even if we're not into that singer that he invites on stage.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ellijay

PostSubject: Re: Sakis going north! (POLITEIA club - Thessaloniki - July 2009)   4th July 2009, 4:13 am

All the other "stars" go to see the ULTIMATE STAR !! Jessie mou so if anyone is there in the audience, they will probably be invited to sing a couple of songs and that will be a bonus for the audience on that night.

People who went to see Sakis at Starz last winter and ended up on stage include... Despoina Vandi, Anna Vissi, Ellie ko Kokkinou, Kostas Martakis ( bleugh! lol) and of course my own darling.... Harry Varthakouris!! Unfortuantely on the night that Harry was in Starz.... I was in Dioyennis having just seen him perform live there for the very first time and sadly.. I have not yet managed to find anyone who was at Starz that night and who took a video of Harry singing with Sakis - boo hoo!!!! Sad
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ellijay

PostSubject: Re: Sakis going north! (POLITEIA club - Thessaloniki - July 2009)   4th July 2009, 4:16 am

Gabi is now back in Athens and sleeping like a baby. She had a wonderful night at Politeia and.... thanks to her. phone calls .. so did I !!! lol

I know now that I will not make this horrendous journey this time... there really is no need.

Jxxxxx Very Happy Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ivana

Total Posts : 805
Female
Aries Goat

PostSubject: Re: Sakis going north! (POLITEIA club - Thessaloniki - July 2009)   4th July 2009, 6:50 am

Yesterday I was also in Politeia Very Happy Very Happy :DIt was so so so so awesome :DFinally my dream came true,to see him performing live Very Happy Very Happy I was like crazy,jumping,singing,yelling xixi.Still im in the shock Very Happy When Sakis came on the scene all stood up,started yelling saki saki saki Very Happy And in one moment Sakis started singing "Happy Birthday" to Katia :DAwwww it was so sweeeeeeet ❤Little sweetheart I love you And then he kissed her I love you I adore our man every day more and more,he is so great !!!!! Cant wait to go next time :DMaybe I will and today,who knows Very Happy xixi
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Bluebell
Moderator-Sakis' Team

Total Posts : 2867
Female
Sagittarius Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Sakis going north! (POLITEIA club - Thessaloniki - July 2009)   4th July 2009, 7:46 am

Thanks for your little report. Iīm really happy for you. Very Happy

Ivana wrote:
And in one moment Sakis started singing "Happy Birthday" to Katia :DAwwww it was so sweeeeeeet ❤Little sweetheart I love you And then he kissed her I love you

Thatīs soooo sweet. Red Heart

PostSubject: Re: Sakis going north! (POLITEIA club - Thessaloniki - July 2009)   4th July 2009, 8:11 am

Hey Ivana... I am so very happy for you and I of course hope that you will go to Politeia again tonight. HAVE FUN !!!!!!!

Jxxxx Very Happy Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile
perfume

Total Posts : 506
Female

PostSubject: Re: Sakis going north! (POLITEIA club - Thessaloniki - July 2009)   4th July 2009, 2:33 pm

Oh Good grief ............why why why do I have so much work to do.

Do any of you sweethearts know how long this show will go for.

I have to get down and see this concert.

I have to do a major presentation on the 19th July....so do you think the show will go longer.

I am prepared to yell at my boss!

love to you all

perfume
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ellijay

PostSubject: Re: Sakis going north! (POLITEIA club - Thessaloniki - July 2009)   4th July 2009, 3:17 pm

Sakis will be at Politeia for the whole of July. The premiere was last night and there are supposedly ten shows planned... two each weekend ( only fridays and saturdays this year)

So... chuckles.... you may get to see him the week after your presentation.

GO GO GO GO!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ellijay

PostSubject: Re: Sakis going north! (POLITEIA club - Thessaloniki - July 2009)   4th July 2009, 3:19 pm

oh... and take lots of pics and vids for janey!!!! LOL
Back to top Go down
View user profile
perfume

Total Posts : 506
Female

PostSubject: Re: Sakis going north! (POLITEIA club - Thessaloniki - July 2009)   4th July 2009, 3:35 pm

ellijay wrote:
Sakis will be at Politeia for the whole of July. The premiere was last night and there are supposedly ten shows planned... two each weekend ( only fridays and saturdays this year)

So... chuckles.... you may get to see him the week after your presentation.

GO GO GO GO!!!!!!!!

YOU HONEY HONEY HONEY

(cue perfume breaking into a abbba song now)

love and hugs

exxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Back to top Go down
View user profile
wpghi5
Moderator-Sakis' Team

Male
Aries Dog

PostSubject: Re: Sakis going north! (POLITEIA club - Thessaloniki - July 2009)   4th July 2009, 9:23 pm

I figured u went Ivana mou! lol! Noticed ur message there on Facebook! Very Happy I'm sure it was awesome! Very Happy And that ur dream finally came true of seeing our man live! affraid bounce Very Happy U definitely felt the atmosphere while being there Ivana mou! Very Happy Heck I can easily feel it from here! bounce Very Happy That's so sweet of him 2 sing Happy Birthday 2 Katia and ofc kissing her as usual! Very Happy U just gotta luv him! Very Happy I hope u do go again Ivana mou! bounce Very Happy Thanks 4 the report girl! Lips Very Happy I'm sure it is a bonus 4 the audience 2 hear a couple of songs from other stars once they're invited on stage from the main star in this case ofc it's Sakis! lol! It's 2 bad u weren't there when our man invited ur dear Harry on stage nor find anyone who was there and take a video there when he sang with our man there. Anyways on 2 Gaby. I'm sure aside from Ivana she 2 had a great time! Very Happy Oh Ev mou haven't heard from u 4 quite a while! Very Happy I hear also u want 2 go as well. Since Janey decides 2 skip it my hopes r now on u girl 2 go as well! lol!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cata
Moderator-Sakis' Team

Total Posts : 1393
Female
Capricorn Monkey

PostSubject: Re: Sakis going north! (POLITEIA club - Thessaloniki - July 2009)   9th July 2009, 8:25 am

do you know if is a limit of age? for example, they can say 'if you don't have 18, you can't enter' or somethin like this...

Moderator-Sakis' Team

Male
Aries Dog

PostSubject: Re: Sakis going north! (POLITEIA club - Thessaloniki - July 2009)   9th July 2009, 8:38 am

Hope u get some info there Cata.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ellijay

PostSubject: Re: Sakis going north! (POLITEIA club - Thessaloniki - July 2009)   9th July 2009, 10:39 am

There is no age limit that I know of sweetie. Besides... you will be with your father eh.

Jxxx
Back to top Go down
View user profile
wpghi5
Moderator-Sakis' Team

Male
Aries Dog

PostSubject: Re: Sakis going north! (POLITEIA club - Thessaloniki - July 2009)   9th July 2009, 11:54 am

I'm sure u'll b fine Cata mou with ur father along there! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cata
Moderator-Sakis' Team

Female
Capricorn Monkey

PostSubject: Re: Sakis going north! (POLITEIA club - Thessaloniki - July 2009)   9th July 2009, 2:32 pm

Thanks Jane! Smile

Angel's helper of Sakis' Forum

Total Posts : 19567
Female
Virgo Cat

PostSubject: Re: Sakis going north! (POLITEIA club - Thessaloniki - July 2009)   13th July 2009, 2:31 pm

The concert this time lasted a lot longer than last time and I did not take as many pics because it was hard to due to people being in the way most of the time due to the low lying tables. But other than that I still have quite a few good ones I will upload once taken off my camera.

The concert started off with some opening acts singing numerous Western and Greek songs including Just Dance and Poker Face by Lady Gaga, Hot N Cold and I Kissed A Girl by Katy Perry, Porta Gia Ton Ourano and I Kardia Sou Petra by Helena Paparizou amongst several others too many to name.

When Sakis came on, images of him were flashing on a screen and he appeared in a black tuxedo singing Irthes and when he sang it confetti was thrown from the audience since the song was about his daughter. Afterwards Kai Se Thelo came on and then Mia Zoi Mazi. He also sang Tha Trelatho and Den Ehei Sidera I Kardia Sou. Later on he took off his tuxedo and he sang a Latin medley of Na M'Agapas and Iparhei Agapi Edo and he appeared like he was moonwalking like Michael Jackson used to do. He heavily reminded me of the Iparhei Agapi Edo album shooting when he did this.

The funniest parts is when Antexa came on and onwards from that Rouvitses kept going on the stage and kept mobbing Sakis and the security guards drove them off back into the crowd. One of which was dancing infront of Sakis one night and he sang Disco Girl to her while she was dancing. Sakis I think encourages the fans to get on the stage with him because he uses gestures to make them do it. Plus very young fans got up onto the stage with him as well and he even picked some of them up.

When Sakis got off the stage there was music playing for a while afterwards, mainly dance music and some people were dancing. Afterwards 3 guys came on the stage singing some Greek songs. Then not long after Sakis appeared again singing along with them mostly Greek songs. Sakis sang Pio Dynata/This is our Night and other hits as well. He also sang Billie Jean by Michael Jackson, It's My Life by Jon Bon Jovi and We Will Rock You by Queen and also other songs I can't remember. He also sang Apapa Me and Dodeka from the Live Ballads album and the former however he has let out an impressive voice and afterwards he sang Ola S'Agapane in the same way like he was some powerful voiced balladeer. Towards the end however, he said goodbye to his fans.

Moderator-Sakis' Team

Total Posts : 2867
Female
Sagittarius Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Sakis going north! (POLITEIA club - Thessaloniki - July 2009)   13th July 2009, 2:55 pm

Welcome back, Mo. Very Happy Thanks for your report.

PostSubject: Re: Sakis going north! (POLITEIA club - Thessaloniki - July 2009)   13th July 2009, 3:05 pm

Thanks Thanks Thanks Thanks

I am SOOOO THERE IN MY HEAD!!!!!

Red Heart Red Heart Red Heart Red Heart
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cata
Moderator-Sakis' Team

Female
Capricorn Monkey

PostSubject: Re: Sakis going north! (POLITEIA club - Thessaloniki - July 2009)   13th July 2009, 3:44 pm

Thanks Mo for your report!Very Happy I love you So sweet the part with the young fans I love you I love you I love you
Can't wait to see this live!I love you

Moderator-Sakis' Team

Male
Aries Dog

PostSubject: Re: Sakis going north! (POLITEIA club - Thessaloniki - July 2009)   13th July 2009, 4:20 pm

That would explain the pic on his Twitter page there! Laughing lol! Our man getting bodily harmed as always! Laughing lol! Ofc not 2 b outdone our man returns the favor by getting his youngest fans on stage with him! Very Happy So sweet of him 2 do that! Very Happy It definitely felt I was there 2! That and I would get scared 4 his safety after what had happened there! Laughing lol! It could b an encore of that or that it will b slightly different by the time our own Cata mou will b seeing it 4 herself there. lol! or Very Happy. It doesn't really matter. Anyways thanks 4 the report there Mo! Lips Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile
mariapelion

Total Posts : 73
Female
Scorpio Rat

PostSubject: Re: Sakis going north! (POLITEIA club - Thessaloniki - July 2009)   13th July 2009, 6:15 pm

Thanks Mo! I hope you enjoyed being there! What about the guestbook, though? Did you give it to him? How did he react?

kisSAKIa
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.sakisrouvas.com
Moldienut
Angel's helper of Sakis' Forum

Total Posts : 19567
Female
Virgo Cat

PostSubject: Re: Sakis going north! (POLITEIA club - Thessaloniki - July 2009)   13th July 2009, 6:19 pm

It's in the other thread called Project to give to Sakis in the Sakis and You section by the way.

Moderator-Sakis' Team

Total Posts : 842
Female
Capricorn Dog

PostSubject: Re: Sakis going north! (POLITEIA club - Thessaloniki - July 2009)   13th July 2009, 9:40 pm

Thanks for your report Mo! I bet you had a wonderful time!!!

PostSubject: Re: Sakis going north! (POLITEIA club - Thessaloniki - July 2009)   

Back to top Go down

Sakis going north! (POLITEIA club - Thessaloniki - July 2009)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 5 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next