HomeHome  PortalPortal  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  

Share | 

Sakis going north! (POLITEIA club - Thessaloniki - July 2009)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
wpghi5
Moderator-Sakis' Team

Total Posts : 16618
Male
Aries Dog

PostSubject: Re: Sakis going north! (POLITEIA club - Thessaloniki - July 2009)   13th July 2009, 10:07 pm

Well with the guestbook u gave 2 him there Mo I'm sure u had a glorious time there! affraid bounce Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile
olympia

Total Posts : 1617
Female
Gemini Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Sakis going north! (POLITEIA club - Thessaloniki - July 2009)   14th July 2009, 7:30 am

moldie mou you made a great discriction of the program indeed!!!! it is worth seeing it guys!!! i am sure Moldie you agree! everybody who is near enough to come dont hesitate!!!!!
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://WWW.GEOCITIES.COM/OLYMPIA_NIKOLAOU/SAKIS-INDEX
wpghi5
Moderator-Sakis' Team

Male
Aries Dog

PostSubject: Re: Sakis going north! (POLITEIA club - Thessaloniki - July 2009)   15th July 2009, 11:42 am

I'm sure it will b something while seeing in person! Very Happy After all it is indeed our man who's the star of the show here! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile
tacila

Total Posts : 466
Female
Libra Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Sakis going north! (POLITEIA club - Thessaloniki - July 2009)   15th July 2009, 2:08 pm

greatttttt...Id like to see he sings BILLIE JEANNNNNNNNN
awesome!!!!!!!! I WANT THIS VIDEO Sad
but Id like to know about the coments about the GUESTBOOK Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile
wpghi5
Moderator-Sakis' Team

Male
Aries Dog

PostSubject: Re: Sakis going north! (POLITEIA club - Thessaloniki - July 2009)   16th July 2009, 3:35 pm

Hope u get it Tacila mou.

tacila wrote:

but Id like to know about the coments about the GUESTBOOK Very Happy

B patient Tacila mou. lol!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
tacila

Female
Libra Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Sakis going north! (POLITEIA club - Thessaloniki - July 2009)   16th July 2009, 9:13 pm

yes patient
kkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk
beijossssssss
Back to top Go down
View user profile
wpghi5
Moderator-Sakis' Team

Male
Aries Dog

PostSubject: Re: Sakis going north! (POLITEIA club - Thessaloniki - July 2009)   16th July 2009, 9:55 pm

tacila wrote:
yes patient
kkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk
beijossssssss

Lol Tacila mou! lol!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cata
Moderator-Sakis' Team

Total Posts : 1393
Female
Capricorn Monkey

PostSubject: Re: Sakis going north! (POLITEIA club - Thessaloniki - July 2009)   18th July 2009, 2:38 am

Now I'm at an internet caffee because I have ti transfer all the videos and the photos on my usb (I don't have memory anymore on my camera lol! ) I can't say more about last night because I'm still affraid . The show was AMAZINGGGG Red Heart Red Heart and god, he is gorgeous!!! Lovesick Lovesick Lovesick at kalimarmaro I wasn't so close to the stage, so I couldn't see him verry well, but now Lovesick Lovesick Lovesick

Time to go... I'll be back on sunday night or monday with a report Kiss

Female
Libra Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Sakis going north! (POLITEIA club - Thessaloniki - July 2009)   18th July 2009, 5:06 am

ohhhhhhhhhh
great newssssssssss..yep.. we gonna wait cata
beijosssss Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ellijay

Total Posts : 7693

PostSubject: Re: Sakis going north! (POLITEIA club - Thessaloniki - July 2009)   18th July 2009, 6:53 am

YAY CATA MOU!!!! I feel your energy.

Red Heart Red Heart Red Heart
Back to top Go down
View user profile
olympia

Total Posts : 1617
Female
Gemini Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Sakis going north! (POLITEIA club - Thessaloniki - July 2009)   18th July 2009, 9:46 am

how long will you stay Gata? i am sorry i ve missed you last night... i was there but i didn't know youn were about to come..
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://WWW.GEOCITIES.COM/OLYMPIA_NIKOLAOU/SAKIS-INDEX
wpghi5
Moderator-Sakis' Team

Male
Aries Dog

PostSubject: Re: Sakis going north! (POLITEIA club - Thessaloniki - July 2009)   18th July 2009, 6:57 pm

Can't wait 4 them Cata mou! bounce Very Happy I don't blame 4 still being in shock! Very Happy Glad u liked the show girl! Very Happy Thank god this time u were close 2 him there! AHHHHHHHHHH! affraid bounce Very Happy Can't wait 4 ur report there as well Cata mou! bounce Very Happy No doubt we feel ur energy girl! bounce Very Happy Oly mou great 2 hear u also went. Very Happy It's a shame u didn't know Cata was there 2 nor did u guys met afterwards. Oh well maybe next time. Very Happy Back 2 Cata mou. Great 4 u girl that u were at the front this time! affraid bounce Very Happy I would really wonder if our man recognized u there considering he is following u on Twitter now! affraid bounce Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Irina

Total Posts : 113
Female
Virgo Snake

PostSubject: Re: Sakis going north! (POLITEIA club - Thessaloniki - July 2009)   19th July 2009, 1:52 am

Oh I can`t wait for Cata to get home....and to give us the report!! Anyway , she is so thrilled that she finally met the man of our dreams Laughing
She said that she won`t shower 1 month, because , I guess that she hugged him Laughing Laughing Laughing Rolling and laughing
Get back here, Cata! We're wainting for you.... Lips
Have a great trip back to Romania! I love you
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ellijay

PostSubject: Re: Sakis going north! (POLITEIA club - Thessaloniki - July 2009)   19th July 2009, 3:19 am

Yippee Yippee Yippee Yippee

MISSION ACCOMPLISHED!!

Back to top Go down
View user profile
wpghi5
Moderator-Sakis' Team

Male
Aries Dog

PostSubject: Re: Sakis going north! (POLITEIA club - Thessaloniki - July 2009)   19th July 2009, 2:52 pm

AHHHHHHHHH! affraid bounce Very Happy SHE MET OUR MAN! affraid bounce Very Happy OH GOD THAT'S SO GREAT 2 HEAR! bounce Very Happy Oh I can't wait until she gets back 2 tell us all about it! AHHHHHHHHH! affraid bounce Very Happy It's always so exciting that any member of ours here got that chance of meeting the man himself face 2 face! affraid bounce Very Happy No doubt it's the ultimate reward/prize of them all and Cata mou she's got it now! affraid bounce Very Happy No doubt she's now joined the many here 2 accomplished just that! bounce Very Happy I'm so happy 4 her now! bounce Very Happy

Irina wrote:

She said that she won`t shower 1 month, because , I guess that she hugged him Laughing Laughing Laughing Rolling and laughing

I think that's probably the case there Irina mou! affraid bounce Very Happy It also sure looks like he did recognized her! AHHHHHHHHHH! affraid bounce Very Happy
ellijay wrote:
Yippee Yippee Yippee Yippee

MISSION ACCOMPLISHED!!

Indeed Jane! Very Happy No doubt the inspiration continues in this forum! bounce Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile
tacila

Female
Libra Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Sakis going north! (POLITEIA club - Thessaloniki - July 2009)   19th July 2009, 4:22 pm

yessssssss she met our little sweet sakisssssssssssss
think that weŽd like to be her... in that moment....
but... the important is that sakis is with our guestbook!!!!
and hell reading.. and seein our faces.. oh God! I only imagine this .. an dreaming... and hope he talk about it...
its so niceeeeeeeeeee girls... but im super happy cuz he followed me on TWITTER..thats enough!!!!!! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile
wpghi5
Moderator-Sakis' Team

Male
Aries Dog

PostSubject: Re: Sakis going north! (POLITEIA club - Thessaloniki - July 2009)   19th July 2009, 4:25 pm

Indeed she did Taclia mou! affraid bounce Very Happy We would definitely b in her shoes there! bounce Very Happy It's great that u and Cata mou r being followed by our man now on Twitter! affraid bounce Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile
tacila

Female
Libra Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Sakis going north! (POLITEIA club - Thessaloniki - July 2009)   19th July 2009, 4:43 pm

yessssssss.. and sakis got us in his hands too!
kkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk Very Happy
im gonna say something.. nothing to do with this...
girls tomorrow Ill travel... is here where I live... is far away to the cost....is very cold where Im gonna go.. but Ill be back on Thursday ( quinta-feira) so.. im gonna stay far away from this forum girls! Sad
Back to top Go down
View user profile
wpghi5
Moderator-Sakis' Team

Male
Aries Dog

PostSubject: Re: Sakis going north! (POLITEIA club - Thessaloniki - July 2009)   19th July 2009, 4:49 pm

Indeed he does Tacila mou! affraid bounce Very Happy Well wherever u're going I'm sure it will b a fine trip. Very Happy And when u do get back take as much time as possible on the forum here. Have a nice trip Tacila mou. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ellijay

PostSubject: Re: Sakis going north! (POLITEIA club - Thessaloniki - July 2009)   19th July 2009, 4:52 pm

Kalo taxidi tacilla!!!

( have a good trip)

Lips
Back to top Go down
View user profile
tacila

Female
Libra Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Sakis going north! (POLITEIA club - Thessaloniki - July 2009)   19th July 2009, 5:07 pm

I was thinkin.. put in this forum some pics.. from our countries.... I ll be very nice... to know your country.. and etc.... what do u think? Rolling Eyes
by the way I loved it Kalo taxidi Very Happy
super cuteeeeeee... ( I like to know diferents languages....)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
wpghi5
Moderator-Sakis' Team

Male
Aries Dog

PostSubject: Re: Sakis going north! (POLITEIA club - Thessaloniki - July 2009)   19th July 2009, 5:30 pm

Well I say it's a good idea there Tacila. However 4 me though it would b pretty difficult 2 find certain pics that best describes Canada considering there's so many sites (the places) 2 choose from.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
tacila

Female
Libra Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Sakis going north! (POLITEIA club - Thessaloniki - July 2009)   19th July 2009, 5:37 pm

yes.. Id like to see it....
simmmmmmmmmmm
simmmmm
Back to top Go down
View user profile
wpghi5
Moderator-Sakis' Team

Male
Aries Dog

PostSubject: Re: Sakis going north! (POLITEIA club - Thessaloniki - July 2009)   19th July 2009, 5:39 pm

tacila wrote:
yes.. Id like to see it....
simmmmmmmmmmm
simmmmm

Oh god! Rolling Eyes Mad I'll try my best.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cata
Moderator-Sakis' Team

Total Posts : 1393
Female
Capricorn Monkey

PostSubject: Re: Sakis going north! (POLITEIA club - Thessaloniki - July 2009)   19th July 2009, 5:50 pm

I just arrived home, so I won't write the report tonight because I'm really tired. I will try to upload tomorrow my videos and photos (my dad filmed the entire show both nights (there are 5.7gb with Sakis!!! What a Face lol! ), but I'll leave again on wednesday for a week or 2 and I hope to upload them until then).
Irina mou, not hugged him, but something like this Red Heart
Olympia, I was in Saloniki for 3 days and a half. Maybe we'll meet next time Very Happy

About the show what can I say.... AMAZING like always!!! But I'll say more about it tomorrow! bounce

PostSubject: Re: Sakis going north! (POLITEIA club - Thessaloniki - July 2009)   

Back to top Go down

Sakis going north! (POLITEIA club - Thessaloniki - July 2009)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 6 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next