HomeHome  PortalPortal  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  

Share | 

Sakis going north! (POLITEIA club - Thessaloniki - July 2009)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
tacila

Total Posts : 466
Female
Libra Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Sakis going north! (POLITEIA club - Thessaloniki - July 2009)   19th July 2009, 6:00 pm

uwauuuuuuuu Cataaaaaaaaa
great newssssssss.. we gonna wait 4 u dowload it all about sakis.... oh goshhhhhhhhh I wanna know his opnion about guestbook! im so curiousssssssssss
beijos Cataaaaaaaaa lucky girl!
go ahead and bring more news about ourrrrrrrr sweet sakiss Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile
wpghi5
Moderator-Sakis' Team

Total Posts : 16618
Male
Aries Dog

PostSubject: Re: Sakis going north! (POLITEIA club - Thessaloniki - July 2009)   19th July 2009, 6:02 pm

Glad u're home Cata mou! Very Happy Can't wait 4 the report 2morrow girl! bounce Very Happy

Cata wrote:
I will try to upload tomorrow my videos and photos (my
dad filmed the entire show both nights (there are 5.7gb with Sakis!!! What a Face lol! ), but I'll leave again on wednesday for a week or 2 and I hope to upload them until then).

U do that Cata mou. Very Happy Well at least u met him and that's what it counts! affraid bounce Very Happy I'm sure u and Olympia will meet next time. Smile Glad u liked the show! Very Happy Who's 2 blame u?! Very Happy Do tell us more about it 2morrow. Very Happy Rite now go get some much needed rest girl! Very Happy U deserve it! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile
wpghi5
Moderator-Sakis' Team

Male
Aries Dog

PostSubject: Re: Sakis going north! (POLITEIA club - Thessaloniki - July 2009)   19th July 2009, 6:05 pm

tacila wrote:
oh goshhhhhhhhh I wanna know his opnion about guestbook! im so curiousssssssssss

Will u stop with that Tacila mou?! lol! We will wait 4 all the stuff that Cata will bring 2 us here. Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile
tacila

Female
Libra Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Sakis going north! (POLITEIA club - Thessaloniki - July 2009)   19th July 2009, 6:10 pm

kkkkkkkkkkkkk
sorryyyyyyyy... brazilians is like that..
im like that.. cuz im so happy hope u understand!
no stress ok?
kkkkkkkkkkk Very Happy
Im waitinnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnggggg..
patience
Back to top Go down
View user profile
wpghi5
Moderator-Sakis' Team

Male
Aries Dog

PostSubject: Re: Sakis going north! (POLITEIA club - Thessaloniki - July 2009)   19th July 2009, 6:12 pm

tacila wrote:
kkkkkkkkkkkkk
sorryyyyyyyy... brazilians is like that..
im like that.. cuz im so happy hope u understand!
no stress ok?
kkkkkkkkkkk Very Happy
Im waitinnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnggggg..
patience

Just do that Tacila. Calm down girl. lol!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
tacila

Female
Libra Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Sakis going north! (POLITEIA club - Thessaloniki - July 2009)   19th July 2009, 7:50 pm

kkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk
thats okkkkkk
kisses 4 u
Back to top Go down
View user profile
wpghi5
Moderator-Sakis' Team

Male
Aries Dog

PostSubject: Re: Sakis going north! (POLITEIA club - Thessaloniki - July 2009)   19th July 2009, 7:54 pm

tacila wrote:
kkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk
thats okkkkkk
kisses 4 u

Oh y ty Tacila. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile
tacila

Female
Libra Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Sakis going north! (POLITEIA club - Thessaloniki - July 2009)   19th July 2009, 8:03 pm

tongue Boa noite... Laughing
Back to top Go down
View user profile
wpghi5
Moderator-Sakis' Team

Male
Aries Dog

PostSubject: Re: Sakis going north! (POLITEIA club - Thessaloniki - July 2009)   19th July 2009, 8:25 pm

tacila wrote:

I've heard a lot of that before. But I forgot what it means. Help me out Tacila. Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Bluebell
Moderator-Sakis' Team

Total Posts : 2867
Female
Sagittarius Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Sakis going north! (POLITEIA club - Thessaloniki - July 2009)   20th July 2009, 8:31 am

wpghi5 wrote:
tacila wrote:

I've heard a lot of that before. But I forgot what it means. Help me out Tacila. Smile

I think, the word means "Good night".

Moderator-Sakis' Team

Male
Aries Dog

PostSubject: Re: Sakis going north! (POLITEIA club - Thessaloniki - July 2009)   20th July 2009, 1:11 pm

Bluebell wrote:
wpghi5 wrote:
tacila wrote:

I think, the word means "Good night".

I think it could b. I also think it could mean good evening as well. Anyways thanks 4 this Stef. Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cata
Moderator-Sakis' Team

Total Posts : 1393
Female
Capricorn Monkey

PostSubject: Re: Sakis going north! (POLITEIA club - Thessaloniki - July 2009)   20th July 2009, 4:51 pm

I've promised you that today I'll write the reporte, so here it is.

As I said, the concerts were amazing! Red Heart
He appeared in a black suit singing Irthes and the audience also sang with him. After it was Kai se thelo and the public started to throw flowers on the stage. Later, when Na m'agapas started, he get off his suit and remains in his white shirt. He was really hot at this song and also at Iparhi agapi edo. Drool

After Den ehei sidera i kardia sou he changed his suit and appeared on the stage with a black T-shirt and a shirt over it singing Zise ti zoi. Xana came up and it was wonderful as always! I'll never get bored of listening this song over and over again..it's so beautiful!
After, he sang some greek songs and meanwhile he was 'playing' with the flowers that were on the stage.

Ela mou was the next song and after Kai se thelo and one of his typical jumps I love you he left the stage for about one hour. Some greek singers appeared and sang some greek songs and I think also english ones, but I didn't payed attention on them.

Sakis came again on stage, with a dark grey T-shirt singing Pio dynata/This is our night (it wasn't the same T-shirt in both nights. I prefer the one from Friday... it has a really nice message on the back: "We can change the world!" I love you but both looks awesome on Sakis) . After, Ola giro sou girizoun... on Saturday he was so funny. He took some trays with flowers from a waitress (I think) and he 'played' with them like they were a ball. lol!

He also sang Billie Jean, S'eho erotefthei, We will rock you, It's my life and a few more songs and then he sang with some greek singers.
Later on, he sang Dodeka and Ola s'agapame (in my opinion, the best performance of the night... at least on Saturday! His voice was extremely powerful and clear on this song). Red Heart Red Heart

On Saturday he sang Satisfaction witch he didn't sang on Friday and in the end, again Kai se thelo and then he said goodbye.

Both nights he was really really sweet. He was going on the edge of the stage and hugged some little fans. Lovesick Also, he took flowers from the waitresses and threw them in the public.

On Saturday, in the public was one cuteeee little girl I love you I love you (I think she was 3 years old) and he waved the hand to her. So sweeeeeet! I love you

On Friday the took one girl on the stage and sang a little to her. Also on Friday was a moment that I didn't like at all. In the front row was a blonde girl who pulled his T-shirt and almost tear it in her attempt to go on the stage (he managed to mount there and kiss him). Later, the same girl caught Sakis hand and didn't want to let him go.... I don't mind when fans came up on the stage, kiss him and stuff like this... but this girl was too violent in my opinion. Rolling Eyes
And also on Friday he got down from the stage on a table and danced and sang a little there.

Did I mentioned that he was gorgeous??? I think I did but... boy, he really was!!!! Just shining all the time!
Red Heart Red Heart Red Heart

Angel's helper of Sakis' Forum

Total Posts : 19567
Female
Virgo Cat

PostSubject: Re: Sakis going north! (POLITEIA club - Thessaloniki - July 2009)   20th July 2009, 4:57 pm

I experienced very similar things as you Cata I didn't mention in my report. Sakis also got off the stage onto the table when I was there and he was also chucking flowers in the audience. Other than that very enjoyable and interesting report to read there Cata.

Total Posts : 7693

PostSubject: Re: Sakis going north! (POLITEIA club - Thessaloniki - July 2009)   20th July 2009, 4:59 pm

Cata mou... your report brings back sooo many memories from Starz. He is continuing the party in Politeia. The programme, the flowers the atmosphere is the same. Its wonderful eh!!

Im just over the moon that you were able to get to Politeia and witness the man up close for yourself and you have made my day by your comments on Ksana and Ola Sagapane. These two songs are just sooo powerful and he always sings them to perfection with so much emotion.

Now your next mission is to return to Athens in the winter so that we can go to Starz together!!

My heart is smiling because you are soooo happy!!!

Treasure your memories and look forward to making more..... soon !

Sagapooooooo sweetie!

Jxxxxxx Red Heart
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cata
Moderator-Sakis' Team

Female
Capricorn Monkey

PostSubject: Re: Sakis going north! (POLITEIA club - Thessaloniki - July 2009)   20th July 2009, 6:02 pm

Thanksssss Jane for your beautiful words!
My dad already asked me when is the next concert lol! So, if the news about Starz are true, I'll definitely come I love you
Ooh, and I forgot to tell you a funny thing lol! I was talking with my dad about Sakis and he mentioned something about his age... when I told him that Sakis is 37 he was like "Are you kidding me?"lol! and when I asked him how old he thought Sakis is, he told me "I don't know... around 27" lol!

PostSubject: Re: Sakis going north! (POLITEIA club - Thessaloniki - July 2009)   20th July 2009, 6:05 pm

lol! Give your dad a big hug from me!!

and Im sure Sakis would want to hug him too for such a lovely compliment!!

lol!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
shazasan

Total Posts : 763
Female
Taurus Horse

PostSubject: Re: Sakis going north! (POLITEIA club - Thessaloniki - July 2009)   20th July 2009, 6:44 pm

Brilliant Cata, I'm glad you had such a good time Very Happy

Btw, you have the best dad ever! Smile Never in a million years would my dad accompany me to Greece and stand through hours of, to him, some pretty boy singing in double Dutch Laughing Your dad is the coolest Wink

I also have tested a few people on Sakis' age. and nobody has guessed even close to 37 lol! Most think he is in his late 20s! and I have to agree, he doesn't look a day over 29 in my opinion! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile
olympia

Total Posts : 1617
Female
Gemini Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Sakis going north! (POLITEIA club - Thessaloniki - July 2009)   21st July 2009, 5:53 am

wow gata you picture the atmosphaire at the shows so well. i was there on friday? where were you sitting?thanks for your report
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://WWW.GEOCITIES.COM/OLYMPIA_NIKOLAOU/SAKIS-INDEX
Bluebell
Moderator-Sakis' Team

Total Posts : 2867
Female
Sagittarius Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Sakis going north! (POLITEIA club - Thessaloniki - July 2009)   21st July 2009, 12:24 pm

Thanks for your lovely report, Cata. Very Happy

Total Posts : 113
Female
Virgo Snake

PostSubject: Re: Sakis going north! (POLITEIA club - Thessaloniki - July 2009)   21st July 2009, 12:30 pm

Oh, Cata mou....I`m really happy for you that you finally got the chance to see him so close.....and that you enjoyed again his lovely show!!!

Thanks a lot for your report! Lips
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cata
Moderator-Sakis' Team

Female
Capricorn Monkey

PostSubject: Re: Sakis going north! (POLITEIA club - Thessaloniki - July 2009)   21st July 2009, 1:32 pm

olympia wrote:
wow gata you picture the atmosphaire at the shows so well. i was there on friday? where were you sitting?thanks for your report
I was in the right corner of the bar Very Happy

and btw, it's cata not gata bounce

I don't have time to upload the photos this night (tomorrow I'll leave again) because they aren't edited (they are too dark) so I'll put them when I come back Very Happy

Moderator-Sakis' Team

Male
Aries Dog

PostSubject: Re: Sakis going north! (POLITEIA club - Thessaloniki - July 2009)   21st July 2009, 1:45 pm

I'm sure those shows u saw there were amazing! Very Happy I laughed at the part in which he took those trays with flowers and played them like a ball there! Laughing lol! It was great when he sang a little 2 that one girl he took on stage with him there! affraid bounce :DUnfortunately I can not say the same 4 the blond girl who rudely pulled on his t-shirt there and then later on grabbed his hand and never let it go! Rolling Eyes

Cata wrote:

And also on Friday he got down from the stage on a table and danced and sang a little there.

As I saw from the videos there I noticed it 2. Boy whoever was on that table that Sakis was on there they're SO lucky! affraid bounce Very Happy Imagine being them now! affraid bounce Very Happy

Cata wrote:

Did I mentioned that he was gorgeous??? I think I did but... boy, he really was!!!! Just shining all the time!
Red Heart Red Heart Red Heart

U sure did Cata! And no doubt he still is! Very Happy No doubt as always there! Very Happy So sweet of Sakis 2 wave 2 that little girl there! Very Happy

ellijay wrote:

Im just over the moon that you were able to
get to Politeia and witness the man up close for yourself and you have
made my day by your comments on Ksana and Ola Sagapane. These two songs
are just sooo powerful and he always sings them to perfection with so
much emotion.

I couldn't agree more! Very Happy I'm pretty sure ur dad there Cata enjoyed those shows as much as u did! Very Happy Very clever of ur dad 2 think that Sakis is around 27 which is my age there! Laughing lol! Ofc as we know he's actually 10 years older than that! Yet there's nothing wrong with that! Very Happy No doubt he's definitely much younger than his actual age there and by god do we luv it! bounce Very Happy I luv it! lol! As I can hear ur dad is the coolest one there especially with what he said about Sakis there! Very Happy Glad u had a great time there Cata mou and ty so much girl 4 the report there! Lips Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile
wpghi5
Moderator-Sakis' Team

Male
Aries Dog

PostSubject: Re: Sakis going north! (POLITEIA club - Thessaloniki - July 2009)   21st July 2009, 1:49 pm

Cata wrote:

and btw, it's cata not gata bounce

Laughing lol!

Don't worry Cata. We'll wait 4 them. Take as much time as u want girl until u're ready 2 post them 4 us 2 c. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ellijay

PostSubject: Re: Sakis going north! (POLITEIA club - Thessaloniki - July 2009)   21st July 2009, 4:23 pm

;-))) we can wait darling. The best is always worth waiting for.

and by the way... you do have the COOLEST dad!! I hope to see him again in Athens. Give him my love.

Jxxxx Very Happy Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile
wpghi5
Moderator-Sakis' Team

Male
Aries Dog

PostSubject: Re: Sakis going north! (POLITEIA club - Thessaloniki - July 2009)   22nd July 2009, 12:41 pm

ellijay wrote:
;-))) we can wait darling. The best is always worth waiting for.

Indeed Jane mou! And no doubt u have the coolest dad there Cata mou! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sakis going north! (POLITEIA club - Thessaloniki - July 2009)   

Back to top Go down

Sakis going north! (POLITEIA club - Thessaloniki - July 2009)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 7 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next