HomeHome  PortalPortal  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  

Share | 

Sakis going north! (POLITEIA club - Thessaloniki - July 2009)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
olympia

Total Posts : 1617
Female
Gemini Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Sakis going north! (POLITEIA club - Thessaloniki - July 2009)   26th July 2009, 4:11 am

urgent news!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! shows at politeia finish on friday. if you want to attend make sure you make the booking now.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://WWW.GEOCITIES.COM/OLYMPIA_NIKOLAOU/SAKIS-INDEX
wpghi5
Moderator-Sakis' Team

Total Posts : 16618
Male
Aries Dog

PostSubject: Re: Sakis going north! (POLITEIA club - Thessaloniki - July 2009)   26th July 2009, 2:28 pm

olympia wrote:
urgent news!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! shows at politeia finish on friday. if you want to attend make sure you make the booking now.

So it won't b extended until the 8th then. Boy Rania better make that booking rite now considering she's going 2 b there. There's no time 4 hope now she has go in order 2 c our man cause time is running out now! bounce Embarassed I have a feeling his planned Summer tour may have something 2 do with the change of date there 4 the last nite he's doing at Politeia.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ellijay

Total Posts : 7693

PostSubject: Re: Sakis going north! (POLITEIA club - Thessaloniki - July 2009)   30th July 2009, 11:29 am

Friday will be one helluva party Im sure. Hope someone will take lots and lots of yummy pics.... lena???? Very Happy Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile
wpghi5
Moderator-Sakis' Team

Male
Aries Dog

PostSubject: Re: Sakis going north! (POLITEIA club - Thessaloniki - July 2009)   30th July 2009, 11:45 am

ellijay wrote:
Friday will be one helluva party Im sure. Hope someone will take lots and lots of yummy pics.... lena???? Very Happy Very Happy

She's going? That's great! Very Happy I hope Rania mou will go as well! bounce Very Happy She should b there by now. I'm sure Friday will b a helluva party! Party bounce Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ellijay

PostSubject: Re: Sakis going north! (POLITEIA club - Thessaloniki - July 2009)   30th July 2009, 11:47 am

AX I totaly forgot that Rania mas was planning to go. GREAT!!!!

Lena will be there for sure... she hasnt missed one show!!!!

Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile
wpghi5
Moderator-Sakis' Team

Male
Aries Dog

PostSubject: Re: Sakis going north! (POLITEIA club - Thessaloniki - July 2009)   30th July 2009, 12:13 pm

ellijay wrote:
AX I totaly forgot that Rania mas was planning to go. GREAT!!!!

Aren't u glad I brought her up?! Laughing lol!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ellijay

PostSubject: Re: Sakis going north! (POLITEIA club - Thessaloniki - July 2009)   30th July 2009, 1:44 pm

yep!! thankyou mr bouncy person.

Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile
wpghi5
Moderator-Sakis' Team

Male
Aries Dog

PostSubject: Re: Sakis going north! (POLITEIA club - Thessaloniki - July 2009)   30th July 2009, 1:48 pm

ellijay wrote:
yep!! thankyou mr bouncy person.

Very Happy

Yw! bounce Laughing lol!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ellijay

PostSubject: Re: Sakis going north! (POLITEIA club - Thessaloniki - July 2009)   31st July 2009, 9:02 am

Mo!!! i just got your postcard from Thessaloniki !!!!.. Mr. postie is a bit slow around here eh cos it arrived at the same time as a postcard from malin in Dublin!!!

thanks honey... Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile
wpghi5
Moderator-Sakis' Team

Male
Aries Dog

PostSubject: Re: Sakis going north! (POLITEIA club - Thessaloniki - July 2009)   31st July 2009, 9:06 am

Oh isn't that sweet of her 2 do that! Very Happy Ditto goes 4 Mal there as well! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile
YPSILON
Moderator-Sakis' Team

Total Posts : 842
Female
Capricorn Dog

PostSubject: Re: Sakis going north! (POLITEIA club - Thessaloniki - July 2009)   31st July 2009, 9:07 am

And of course our own reporter is on her way to Politeia! cheers
(with a little surprise in her luggage...) Cool

PostSubject: Re: Sakis going north! (POLITEIA club - Thessaloniki - July 2009)   31st July 2009, 9:09 am

xaxa and anyone going to his concerts around the country this summer can send me postcards too.... cos there aint no way on earth I am travelling all those miles in this kinda heat!!

Bonkers

I love him.... but I have my limits. lol!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
YPSILON
Moderator-Sakis' Team

Female
Capricorn Dog

PostSubject: Re: Sakis going north! (POLITEIA club - Thessaloniki - July 2009)   31st July 2009, 9:13 am

ellijay wrote:

That's rather hard to believe... Sunglasses

PostSubject: Re: Sakis going north! (POLITEIA club - Thessaloniki - July 2009)   31st July 2009, 9:16 am

I find it hard enough putting mi washing out on mi patio in this heat!!

Bonkers

so trippin round the country is out of the question for janey... at least until the weather cools.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
YPSILON
Moderator-Sakis' Team

Female
Capricorn Dog

PostSubject: Re: Sakis going north! (POLITEIA club - Thessaloniki - July 2009)   31st July 2009, 9:27 am

I wouldn't be surprised if I received a postcard from Kalamata with your name on though...

Moderator-Sakis' Team

Male
Aries Dog

PostSubject: Re: Sakis going north! (POLITEIA club - Thessaloniki - July 2009)   31st July 2009, 9:41 am

I wonder what this little surprise she has in store there in her luggage? Suspect Well whatever it is I'm sure it will b a great one! bounce Very Happy And with the kind of weather u guys have been having and if this keeps up by the time our man begins his tour and onwards this Summer I just hope he wears something rather ahem....... appropriate. Wink lol! Yet no doubt I'm sure u'll feel the tour from where u r there Jane no matter how many miles there is 3 get that particular destination in Greece no matter where! lol! Very Happy Me I'll just feel it from where I am! Very Happy And I'll definitely feel his last show in Politeia 2nite! bounce Very Happy At least when "there" is concerned. Here it will b 2day. lol!

ellijay wrote:

From me at least Jane I understand u. lol!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ellijay

PostSubject: Re: Sakis going north! (POLITEIA club - Thessaloniki - July 2009)   1st August 2009, 5:52 am

Nope.... not even Kalamata affraid

ax Im such a baaaad rouvitsa!!

lol!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
wpghi5
Moderator-Sakis' Team

Male
Aries Dog

PostSubject: Re: Sakis going north! (POLITEIA club - Thessaloniki - July 2009)   1st August 2009, 2:21 pm

ellijay wrote:
Nope.... not even Kalamata affraid

ax Im such a baaaad rouvitsa!!

lol!

Indeed u r! tongue lol!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
mariapelion

Total Posts : 73
Female
Scorpio Rat

PostSubject: Re: Sakis going north! (POLITEIA club - Thessaloniki - July 2009)   2nd August 2009, 6:18 am

YPSILON wrote:
And of course our own reporter is on her way to Politeia! cheers
(with a little surprise in her luggage...) Cool

Hello everyone!

Indeed I was at Politia on Friday night. Sakis was INCREDIBLE! The audience went crazy every time he got on stage. He's got total control over his audience. People of both sexes and all ages admit the same thing every time... "HE IS OUT OF THIS WORLD!... HE IS DIVINE!"
All the energy and passion and positivity this guy emits is difficult to be described in words.... You have to see for yourself to get the feeling.

He thanked all his colleagues onstage and backstage, he thanked the audience from the bottom of his heart saying we are amazing, ("you are ....gods" as he said!) and that he really loved all the nights he was there and he really had a good time!

As for the rumours being spread around (which I must admit I just found out yesterday) about him having a bad knee, I think I can assure you without even having to ask him first... Our guy is perfectly OK and anyone being there on Friday night seeing his performance will agree that if this is how one having a bad knee dances ... I want one right away!!!

Now about the secret you mentioned, Ypsilon....
Some days ago Olympia had an idea to give Sakis a little surprise on his last performance at Politia. The concept was to make a DVD for Sakis with his fans' pics and messages (the ones Mo had received for her guestbook) and play it on the background video wall while Sakis would be on stage. So Mo PMed people in here (we didn't want it on a public thread so that Sakis wouldn't find out and spoil the surprise). The pics of the people who gave their permission to be used were made a DVD which was "the secret in my luggage"!
After a time race (and a car race, too), we managed to get to Thessaloniki on time to give it to one of his colleagues, but unfortunately they didn't have the time for the necessary preparations to fit it into the show. So it was never "on air"...
BUT we had the chance to hand it to Sakis himself after the show. And what's best is that we had an immediate response to that! My "valid sources" say that Sakis watched it and he really liked it. He thanks everyone and he said he feels so proud of his fans and sends us his love. He also said it was a pitty they finally didn't manage to include it in the background wall videos, it would have been great!

That's all! Before I go though I'd like to thank Olympia, Jade and everyone participating with their pictures and messages for their contribution in producing this beautiful surprise for Sakis which he really enjoyed.
I think this shows us all once again what team work can do!
WELL DONE, guys!

It was mariapelion reporting for zikforum.

See you at the concerts!

kisSAKIa!!!
xxx
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.sakisrouvas.com
ellijay

PostSubject: Re: Sakis going north! (POLITEIA club - Thessaloniki - July 2009)   2nd August 2009, 7:42 am

Red Heart Red Heart Red Heart

Superb idea to do him a dvd. Sounds like the last night was indeed one helluva party.

and Im soo pleased to hear he is ok. Have fun at the concerts sweetie....I;ll catch ya when he gets to Athens!!

Back to top Go down
View user profile
shazasan

Total Posts : 763
Female
Taurus Horse

PostSubject: Re: Sakis going north! (POLITEIA club - Thessaloniki - July 2009)   2nd August 2009, 7:42 am

Mariapelion Very Happy Thank you so much for your report!

and OMGGG, he liked the video! Very Happy I'm so glad to hear it.

How sweet of him to say he's proud of us I love you and we are SO proud of HIM!!! Red Heart

Thanks again. I love you
Back to top Go down
View user profile
mariapelion

Total Posts : 73
Female
Scorpio Rat

PostSubject: Re: Sakis going north! (POLITEIA club - Thessaloniki - July 2009)   2nd August 2009, 8:05 am

ellijay wrote:

Superb idea to do him a dvd. Sounds like the last night was indeed one helluva party.

and Im soo pleased to hear he is ok. Have fun at the concerts sweetie....I;ll catch ya when he gets to Athens!!

Some... familiar stairs are looking forward to some familiar.... butts!!!
LMAO
Headbang 2
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.sakisrouvas.com
ellijay

PostSubject: Re: Sakis going north! (POLITEIA club - Thessaloniki - July 2009)   2nd August 2009, 2:45 pm

OH YESSSSSSSS !!!! Yippee
Back to top Go down
View user profile
wpghi5
Moderator-Sakis' Team

Male
Aries Dog

PostSubject: Re: Sakis going north! (POLITEIA club - Thessaloniki - July 2009)   2nd August 2009, 3:26 pm

As usual it was u there Maria! Very Happy I'm sure he was incredible as always! Very Happy And as always he definitely attracts a crowd there! cheers Very Happy I don't blame them all 4 being there! Very Happy If there's some miracle hopefully I will witness all of that! affraid bounce Very Happy He says we're gods yet he is THE god! Very Happy Glad he luved all the nites he was there and that he himself 2 had a great time! Very Happy So it was indeed a DVD consist of our messages and pics 2 him in the guestbook project that Mo handed 2 him there. It's a shame it wasn't included in the show there. But I'm glad u guys did indeed had a chance 2 hand it 2 him there! AHHHHHHHHHH! affraid bounce Very Happy lol! Sry but I can't help seeing one or more of our members here successfully meeting up with our man face 2 face no matter how many times they've done it already! Laughing lol! Glad that he watched it and liked it there! Very Happy Well no doubt we're so proud of him there and sending our luv back 2 him! Very Happy It's definitely genuine I tell ya! Very Happy He himself would've wanted that 2 happen as well. It would've been something 2 and that somebody would've filmed it 4 us here so that we would c it 4 ourselves! Very Happy Sadly it wasn't b. Sad U just simply don't know how happy I am 2 b a part of it along with being a part of that guestbook that Mo made there that she 2 successfully handed it 2 our man which he luves as well! I just HAD 2 B a part in both! bounce Very Happy No doubt anything 4 our dear Saki mou! Very Happy I'm sure his last nite at Politia was a helleva party there! Party bounce Very Happy
shazasan wrote:

How sweet of him to say he's proud of us I love you and we are SO proud of HIM!!! Red Heart

U said it Sheree mou! Very Happy

mariapelion wrote:
ellijay wrote:

Some... familiar stairs are looking forward to some familiar.... butts!!!
LMAO
Headbang 2

Oh Maria mou! Rolling Eyes Laughing lol! Rolling and laughing Thanks a lot girl 4 another amazing report there! Very Happy And do have fun girl once his tour kicks off! bounce Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cata
Moderator-Sakis' Team

Total Posts : 1393
Female
Capricorn Monkey

PostSubject: Re: Sakis going north! (POLITEIA club - Thessaloniki - July 2009)   3rd August 2009, 4:19 pm

Thanks a lot Maria for the report Red Heart so good to hear that he saw the video and he liked it Very Happy

PostSubject: Re: Sakis going north! (POLITEIA club - Thessaloniki - July 2009)   

Back to top Go down

Sakis going north! (POLITEIA club - Thessaloniki - July 2009)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 8 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next