HomeHome  PortalPortal  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  

Share | 

Sakis going north! (POLITEIA club - Thessaloniki - July 2009)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
lunaLENA

Total Posts : 2990
Female
Cancer Rooster

PostSubject: Re: Sakis going north! (POLITEIA club - Thessaloniki - July 2009)   28th June 2009, 1:49 pm

ellijay wrote:
Just got a phone call from a buddy who is outside Politeia right now cos our man is inside rehearsing!!

crazy rouvitses get everywhere!!!!

Diddl clap

yeap sakis is in thessaloniki rehearsing!!!!!

pou mes ta 2 tou matia pige kriftike...
kai go i tixeri pou to xei dei!

Back to top Go down
View user profile
mishmosh

Total Posts : 150
Female
Scorpio Snake

PostSubject: Re: Sakis going north! (POLITEIA club - Thessaloniki - July 2009)   28th June 2009, 4:42 pm

is the whole family in thessaloniki or just sakis because isnt he due back in athens for wed night.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.google.com
ellijay

Total Posts : 7693

PostSubject: Re: Sakis going north! (POLITEIA club - Thessaloniki - July 2009)   28th June 2009, 4:45 pm

Yes honey... he will be back here for Wednesday!!!!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
wpghi5
Moderator-Sakis' Team

Total Posts : 16618
Male
Aries Dog

PostSubject: Re: Sakis going north! (POLITEIA club - Thessaloniki - July 2009)   30th June 2009, 10:24 pm

He's either on his way or is already in Athens at the moment.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ellijay

PostSubject: Re: Sakis going north! (POLITEIA club - Thessaloniki - July 2009)   3rd July 2009, 5:35 am

Gabi is now on her way to Thessaloniki. She is flying from Athens and will return here tomorrow morning.

The only train which had tickets available was the 7-50 a.m. one this morning which would have made the journey unbearable and extremely tiring.

so... Gabi mou... FLY TO THE TOP BABY!!! Have a wonderful night and I'll see you tomorrow.

YOGHURT SALAD!

Jxxxx Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ANI

Total Posts : 24
Female
Sagittarius Snake

PostSubject: Re: Sakis going north! (POLITEIA club - Thessaloniki - July 2009)   3rd July 2009, 8:05 am

Would I have to buy tickets in advance for these shows? If it's not necessary, would there be tickets left to buy at the door? How big a club Politia is? Do Sakis' fans wait outside for hours/days? A lot of questions, sorry! :-) I've been watching videos from Kalimarmaro and I really feel like doing a trip to Salonika...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
wpghi5
Moderator-Sakis' Team

Male
Aries Dog

PostSubject: Re: Sakis going north! (POLITEIA club - Thessaloniki - July 2009)   3rd July 2009, 8:21 am

Oh that's great Jane mou! I'm sure Gaby mou will have a great time there! Very Happy As well as the rest going and hopefully u 2 Jane should u go! Very Happy I'm hoping u can go 2 Ani mou. Glad those videos from Kalimarmaro would want u 2 go 2 Salonika! Very Happy Hope u get ur questions answered girl. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ellijay

PostSubject: Re: Sakis going north! (POLITEIA club - Thessaloniki - July 2009)   3rd July 2009, 5:12 pm

Gabi just called me from the club so I got to listen to Sakis!! God bless her.

I may get there next week with Christinaki or even the week after with a friend from facebook who lives in Salonika but... to be completely honest.... the thought of all that travelling, waiting around and then travelling back is not very appealing and since he is only gonna be there for 10 shows... I think I can live without this experience

axxxx phone just rang again and he was singing KSANA!!!!!!

GAbi..... YOGHURT SALAD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! thankyou thankyou thankyou
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ellijay

PostSubject: Re: Sakis going north! (POLITEIA club - Thessaloniki - July 2009)   3rd July 2009, 5:25 pm

ANI,

Politeia is not a place where you buy tickets and queue all day! Its not a concert.

Its a Club like Starz was here in Athens last winter. The show doesnt start until around 11-30 p.m. and Sakis comes on stage at around 1-00 a.m.!

There are other artists performing also... the show is not all Sakis.

You call the club to make a reservation if you want a table or you pay at the entrance if you want to stand at the bar.

I dont know the prices for Politeia but at Starz last winter... we paid around 40euros per person for a table with a bottle of spirit to drink between 4 people. If you stood at the bar you paid 20 euros per person and your first drink was included in the price of entrance ticket.

I'll get more details for you when Gabi gets home tomorrow or maybe by then one of the thessaloniki girls will have been in here with a report from the premiere and will give you more information.

Jxxxxx
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ellijay

PostSubject: Re: Sakis going north! (POLITEIA club - Thessaloniki - July 2009)   3rd July 2009, 6:44 pm

Im on the phone again with Gabi and listening to the second program.

THANKYOU SWEETHEART!!!!!!!!!!!!

I now know that I probably wont bother making the journey to Thessaloniki.... since what I am hearing tonight is the same program as Starz with others in place of the Maggira Sisters. The songs are in the same order
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Moldienut
Angel's helper of Sakis' Forum

Total Posts : 19567
Female
Virgo Cat

PostSubject: Re: Sakis going north! (POLITEIA club - Thessaloniki - July 2009)   3rd July 2009, 6:47 pm

I wonder which artist is being with Sakis. Is it still Cabin 54?

PostSubject: Re: Sakis going north! (POLITEIA club - Thessaloniki - July 2009)   3rd July 2009, 6:52 pm

NO... unfortunately Cabin 54 are not performing at Politeia but Tony is doing backing vocals for Sakis
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Moldienut

Female
Virgo Cat

PostSubject: Re: Sakis going north! (POLITEIA club - Thessaloniki - July 2009)   3rd July 2009, 6:52 pm

Oh right.

PostSubject: Re: Sakis going north! (POLITEIA club - Thessaloniki - July 2009)   3rd July 2009, 6:57 pm

Are you getting excited Mo?? This time next week YOU will be listening to all this LIVE!!!!!!!!!!!

EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEK !!!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Moldienut

Female
Virgo Cat

PostSubject: Re: Sakis going north! (POLITEIA club - Thessaloniki - July 2009)   3rd July 2009, 7:00 pm

Yes I am Elli and I am already excited. I have been spending most of my time editing pages for the guestbook in the last few weeks and lately I have been focusing on printing them out and putting them in.

This is me screeching like I have a phobia of mice.

EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Moderator-Sakis' Team

Male
Aries Dog

PostSubject: Re: Sakis going north! (POLITEIA club - Thessaloniki - July 2009)   3rd July 2009, 7:04 pm

Just 2 clarify things he's doing the shows rite now am I rite? Our Gaby mou is so lucky 2 b seeing and hearing our dear Sakis yet again! affraid bounce Very Happy This time in Thessaloniki! bounce Very Happy I definitely respect ur decision Jane on skipping the shows considering it's quite similar 2 the one he did with the Maggira Sisters that began in December of last year. Glad u got 2 hear Ksana all thanks 2 Gaby mou! Very Happy I hope the details that Jane gave u Ani were enough. Otherwise they'll b more info on it I hope. Gaby is once again living the time of her life as always! No less than Sakis ofc! affraid bounce Very Happy I wonder if Sakis noticed Gaby there? Suspect
Back to top Go down
View user profile
wpghi5
Moderator-Sakis' Team

Male
Aries Dog

PostSubject: Re: Sakis going north! (POLITEIA club - Thessaloniki - July 2009)   3rd July 2009, 7:06 pm

Oh god we're definitely excited with u Mo! AHHHHHHHHHH! affraid bounce Very Happy I'm hoping the guestbook is all done! Very Happy I'm sure it's a good one! bounce Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ellijay

PostSubject: Re: Sakis going north! (POLITEIA club - Thessaloniki - July 2009)   3rd July 2009, 7:07 pm

Im on the phone yet again.... and Sakis is singing a medley of other artists songs with Imbrios. At the moment they are concentrating on songs of Antonis Remos.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Moldienut

Female
Virgo Cat

PostSubject: Re: Sakis going north! (POLITEIA club - Thessaloniki - July 2009)   3rd July 2009, 7:11 pm

Who's Imbrios, I've never heard of him.

PostSubject: Re: Sakis going north! (POLITEIA club - Thessaloniki - July 2009)   3rd July 2009, 7:15 pm

Actually.... the voice sounds exactly like Remos... I think maybe he is there
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ellijay

PostSubject: Re: Sakis going north! (POLITEIA club - Thessaloniki - July 2009)   3rd July 2009, 7:16 pm

Petros Imbrios is a quite famous singer but not in the way that Sakis is famous. He will be at Politeia with Sakis for the duration of these shows. Thats why I thought it was him singing with Sakis just now but..... I kept on hearing remos song after remos song so.... maybe Remos himself is at the premiere.

I sent a text to Gabs but she hasnt answered.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Moldienut

Female
Virgo Cat

PostSubject: Re: Sakis going north! (POLITEIA club - Thessaloniki - July 2009)   3rd July 2009, 7:17 pm

Cool, Remos may be ANOTHER artist I will buy batchloads of his records of if he is there.

Female
Virgo Cat

PostSubject: Re: Sakis going north! (POLITEIA club - Thessaloniki - July 2009)   3rd July 2009, 7:18 pm

ellijay wrote:
Petros Imbrios is a quite famous singer but not in the way that Sakis is famous. He will be at Politeia with Sakis for the duration of these shows. Thats why I thought it was him singing with Sakis just now but..... I kept on hearing remos song after remos song so.... maybe Remos himself is at the premiere.

I sent a text to Gabs but she hasnt answered.

I could look up stuff about him, I have never heard of his name anywhere.

PostSubject: Re: Sakis going north! (POLITEIA club - Thessaloniki - July 2009)   3rd July 2009, 7:26 pm

Just had a text from Gabi... it WAS Remos singing. So he was obviously at the premiere and invited on stage by Sakis to sing.

An added bonus for Gabi.

Very Happy Very Happy

Jessie.... yes this is taking place right now!! lol

and the more I hear... the more determined I am that I will NOT go... the program is exactly like starz and ive seen that many times over the winter.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Moldienut

Female
Virgo Cat

PostSubject: Re: Sakis going north! (POLITEIA club - Thessaloniki - July 2009)   3rd July 2009, 7:37 pm

Cool, I hope Remos is there when I go there next week.

PostSubject: Re: Sakis going north! (POLITEIA club - Thessaloniki - July 2009)   

Back to top Go down

Sakis going north! (POLITEIA club - Thessaloniki - July 2009)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 4 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next