HomeHome  PortalPortal  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  

Share | 

SAKIS CONCERT IN KALIMARMARO STADIUM,GREECE ON 1ST.JULY 2009

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Moldienut
Angel's helper of Sakis' Forum

Total Posts : 19567
Female
Virgo Cat

PostSubject: Re: SAKIS CONCERT IN KALIMARMARO STADIUM,GREECE ON 1ST.JULY 2009   9th June 2009, 5:07 pm

If I do go I really would like to see Mal Pal and all the other Athenian forum folk, that would be awesome.

Total Posts : 7693

PostSubject: Re: SAKIS CONCERT IN KALIMARMARO STADIUM,GREECE ON 1ST.JULY 2009   9th June 2009, 5:17 pm

Mal was going to get in touch with Gabi too. That would be awesome.!!!!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Moldienut

Female
Virgo Cat

PostSubject: Re: SAKIS CONCERT IN KALIMARMARO STADIUM,GREECE ON 1ST.JULY 2009   9th June 2009, 5:35 pm

Even more awesome to meet more members from here. Mal, Gabi, Athenian forum folk, maybe others that would be one big party.

PostSubject: Re: SAKIS CONCERT IN KALIMARMARO STADIUM,GREECE ON 1ST.JULY 2009   9th June 2009, 6:01 pm

Now that sounds like a plan Mo!!!!!

Jxxxxx Very Happy Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Moldienut

Female
Virgo Cat

PostSubject: Re: SAKIS CONCERT IN KALIMARMARO STADIUM,GREECE ON 1ST.JULY 2009   9th June 2009, 6:13 pm

If I can go that is I would have the highest EEEEEEEEEEEEKKKKKKKKKKKK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! level ever.

PostSubject: Re: SAKIS CONCERT IN KALIMARMARO STADIUM,GREECE ON 1ST.JULY 2009   10th June 2009, 1:46 am

Rolling and laughing Rolling and laughing Rolling and laughing Rolling and laughing

EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEKKKKKKKKK!!!!!!

Rolling and laughing Rolling and laughing Rolling and laughing Rolling and laughing
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ANI

Total Posts : 24
Female
Sagittarius Snake

PostSubject: Re: SAKIS CONCERT IN KALIMARMARO STADIUM,GREECE ON 1ST.JULY 2009   10th June 2009, 3:38 am

So basically it's possible to combine Athens with the Thessaloniki concerts! that would be sweet =))) I'm really torn, I kinda have the money but I was saving it for school.. :S I'm really happy for everyone who's going!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Irina

Total Posts : 113
Female
Virgo Snake

PostSubject: Re: SAKIS CONCERT IN KALIMARMARO STADIUM,GREECE ON 1ST.JULY 2009   10th June 2009, 4:16 am

Oh, I`m so happy for you guys! You`ll see Sakis very soon! Smile

Unfortunately, I can`t go! I have many exams in that period Sad

I hope you`ll have a lot of fun. Say hy to Sakis from me, please! Laughing
Back to top Go down
View user profile
olympia

Total Posts : 1617
Female
Gemini Tiger

PostSubject: Re: SAKIS CONCERT IN KALIMARMARO STADIUM,GREECE ON 1ST.JULY 2009   10th June 2009, 7:33 am

sakis with his energy combines everything together successfully!!!! i hope you have fun there and i am waitng for all of you who can in thessaloniki as well. there is plenty of time for you to arrange trips if you wish to come!
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://WWW.GEOCITIES.COM/OLYMPIA_NIKOLAOU/SAKIS-INDEX
Cata
Moderator-Sakis' Team

Total Posts : 1393
Female
Capricorn Monkey

PostSubject: Re: SAKIS CONCERT IN KALIMARMARO STADIUM,GREECE ON 1ST.JULY 2009   10th June 2009, 8:36 am

Kalimarmaro Stadium is the same with Panathinaiko Stadium? Or they are different?

Moderator-Sakis' Team

Total Posts : 842
Female
Capricorn Dog

PostSubject: Re: SAKIS CONCERT IN KALIMARMARO STADIUM,GREECE ON 1ST.JULY 2009   10th June 2009, 10:53 am

It's the same.

Moderator-Sakis' Team

Total Posts : 16618
Male
Aries Dog

PostSubject: Re: SAKIS CONCERT IN KALIMARMARO STADIUM,GREECE ON 1ST.JULY 2009   10th June 2009, 12:59 pm

Oh great Sakis doing a concert on Canada's birthday! bounce Very Happy Ofc I can't go. Lol. Another one 4 the environment. I'm sure it will b some nite! Very Happy Glad 2 hear Mal is going! Very Happy

ellijay wrote:
iM BOUNCIN MORE THAN JESSIE!!!! lol

bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce

We'll c about that Jane! lol! bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce HA! lol! It's great others want 2 go 2! bounce Very Happy Hope u do go Mo! Very Happy And with the others as well it sure looks like the forum meeting will take place after all and once again it's all because of Sakis! bounce Very Happy It will indeed b exciting with our man as a bonus! affraid bounce Very Happy No doubt it will one big party! Party No doubt it's a plan! Very Happy

Moldienut wrote:
If I can go that is I would have the highest EEEEEEEEEEEEKKKKKKKKKKKK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! level ever.
ellijay wrote:

EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEKKKKKKKKK!!!!!!

lol! I'm sure u guys will b having fun especially when u're all 2gether! bounce Very Happy And u can b sure we will all feel Sakis' vibes from where we r rite now! bounce Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ivana

Total Posts : 805
Female
Aries Goat

PostSubject: Re: SAKIS CONCERT IN KALIMARMARO STADIUM,GREECE ON 1ST.JULY 2009   10th June 2009, 1:20 pm

I'm so happy for all of u who can go,have fun there guys,Im sure u will Smile Very Happy Maybe I will go too,not sure yet,I'll try to make it Very Happy bounce bounce
Back to top Go down
View user profile
wpghi5
Moderator-Sakis' Team

Male
Aries Dog

PostSubject: Re: SAKIS CONCERT IN KALIMARMARO STADIUM,GREECE ON 1ST.JULY 2009   10th June 2009, 1:29 pm

Hope u do Ivana mou! bounce Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile
MARIANNALEX8

Total Posts : 33
Female
Aries Horse

PostSubject: Re: SAKIS CONCERT IN KALIMARMARO STADIUM,GREECE ON 1ST.JULY 2009   10th June 2009, 4:03 pm

JUST READ THAT TICKETS FOR THIS CONCERT WILL BE AVAILABLE FROM MONDAY 15.6.09 & AFTERWARDS ( FROM METROPOLIS STORES MAINLY ) .

CANT WAIT TO GET MINE !!!!!! Very Happy Laughing Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ellijay

PostSubject: Re: SAKIS CONCERT IN KALIMARMARO STADIUM,GREECE ON 1ST.JULY 2009   10th June 2009, 4:06 pm

Heeee... time for Janey to annoy the little guy at Metrop!!

its been a while!!

thanks marianna!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
wpghi5
Moderator-Sakis' Team

Male
Aries Dog

PostSubject: Re: SAKIS CONCERT IN KALIMARMARO STADIUM,GREECE ON 1ST.JULY 2009   11th June 2009, 8:49 am

ellijay wrote:
Heeee... time for Janey to annoy the little guy at Metrop!!

its been a while!!

Oh god here we go again! Rolling Eyes Laughing lol! Thanks 4 the info Marianna! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cata
Moderator-Sakis' Team

Female
Capricorn Monkey

PostSubject: Re: SAKIS CONCERT IN KALIMARMARO STADIUM,GREECE ON 1ST.JULY 2009   13th June 2009, 4:35 pm

I asked my mom to talk to one of his greek colleagues to buy for me tickets for the concert, but at that time I didn't know that they would be available on monday. So yesterday he was at Fnac (my mum didn't understand very well the name of the store, but she said me that she thinks it was Fnac) and the guy from the store told him that the concert was canceled. I was really surprised to hear that, but than my mum said that it was another concert (14th of june) and she doesn't know that this one was really cancel or rescheduled.
My question is.... the concert from 1st of july is actually that one, from 14th, or it's another one? I'm really confused...

PostSubject: Re: SAKIS CONCERT IN KALIMARMARO STADIUM,GREECE ON 1ST.JULY 2009   13th June 2009, 5:30 pm

There had been several dates suggested for this concert before the date of 1st July was finally announced. At one point I was informed that there would be a concert BEFORE he went to Eurovision but it never happened.

Dates suggested since then have been 12th and 18th June but there will only be ONE concert and it will now happen on 1st July.

Jxxx Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile
wpghi5
Moderator-Sakis' Team

Male
Aries Dog

PostSubject: Re: SAKIS CONCERT IN KALIMARMARO STADIUM,GREECE ON 1ST.JULY 2009   13th June 2009, 9:35 pm

When did this happen Cata? Reading what u said there got me confused. scratch I'm sure the concert will b on July 1st. Same day as Canada's birthday! Laughing lol!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ellijay

PostSubject: Re: SAKIS CONCERT IN KALIMARMARO STADIUM,GREECE ON 1ST.JULY 2009   14th June 2009, 7:54 am

to avoid any confusion you can now see that the concert on 1st July has been posted on Saki's official site.

Jxxx
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Della

Total Posts : 1026
Female
Virgo Goat

PostSubject: Re: SAKIS CONCERT IN KALIMARMARO STADIUM,GREECE ON 1ST.JULY 2009   14th June 2009, 9:48 am

July, August, September are quite impossible for me

Have a good time and kiss Sakis for me!
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://sakisrouvas.tk
ellijay

PostSubject: Re: SAKIS CONCERT IN KALIMARMARO STADIUM,GREECE ON 1ST.JULY 2009   14th June 2009, 10:50 am

Your wish is my command Della mou!!!! Wink Wink Wink

Jxxxx
Back to top Go down
View user profile
wpghi5
Moderator-Sakis' Team

Male
Aries Dog

PostSubject: Re: SAKIS CONCERT IN KALIMARMARO STADIUM,GREECE ON 1ST.JULY 2009   14th June 2009, 3:50 pm

ellijay wrote:
Your wish is my command Della mou!!!! Wink Wink Wink

Jxxxx

Oh that's so sweet Jane! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cata
Moderator-Sakis' Team

Female
Capricorn Monkey

PostSubject: Re: SAKIS CONCERT IN KALIMARMARO STADIUM,GREECE ON 1ST.JULY 2009   15th June 2009, 4:00 pm

wpghi5 wrote:
When did this happen Cata? Reading what u said there got me confused. scratch I'm sure the concert will b on July 1st. Same day as Canada's birthday! Laughing lol!
The 'canceled' concert was not that from 1st of july. the seller said it was another concert last week end (i think) that was canceled but i don't know other detailes... that's what my mum said to me

PostSubject: Re: SAKIS CONCERT IN KALIMARMARO STADIUM,GREECE ON 1ST.JULY 2009   

Back to top Go down

SAKIS CONCERT IN KALIMARMARO STADIUM,GREECE ON 1ST.JULY 2009
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next