HomeHome  PortalPortal  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  

Share | 

HOTTEST COUPLE '' SAKIS & KATIA '' - '' TEN '' TV SHOW ALPHA TV ,GREECE

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
MARIANNALEX8

Total Posts : 33
Female
Aries Horse

PostSubject: HOTTEST COUPLE '' SAKIS & KATIA '' - '' TEN '' TV SHOW ALPHA TV ,GREECE   10th June 2009, 4:21 pm

AT ABT 11PM GREEK TIME A NEW TV SHOW AT ALPHA TV ,GREECE HAD AS THEME THE 10 HOTTEST COUPLES WORLDWIDE ( PEOPLE COULD VOTE ALL THE PREVIOUS WEEK AMONG A NUMBER OF COUPLES MENTIONED ON ALPHA TV WEB PAGE IN ORDER TO COVER THESE 10 POSITIONS ) .

GUESS WHICH COUPLE GREEKS CHOSE AS THE No.1 COUPLE EVER ...... SAKIS & KATIA OFF COURSE & AS FOR ALL COUPLES THEY MADE A SMALL PREVIEW OF BOTH OF THEM , HOW THEIR RELATIONSHIP STARTED , HOW CLOSE THEY ARE etc.

IF ANYBODY MANAGES TO TRACE THE LINK IN YOUTUBE OR FROM ANOTHER SOURCE , PLEASE NOTIFY US !!! THE PREVIEW FOR SAKIS & KATIA WAS GREAT , FULL OF PICTURES & INTERESTING COMMENTS FROM VARIOUS PARTIES !!!!

I HAVE TO ADMIT THAT THEY ARE MADE FOR EACH OTHER !!! I HAVE SEEN KATIA WITH MY OWN EYES & THE TITLE '' GODESS'' IS NOT ENOUGH!!! & WHAT CAN I SAY ABT SAKIS THAT HAS NOT BEEN SAID ....!!! THEY ARE BOTH A VISION TOGETHER !!! IAM SO GLAD FOR THEM !!!!cheers cheers cheers cheers
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Moldienut
Angel's helper of Sakis' Forum

Total Posts : 19567
Female
Virgo Cat

PostSubject: Re: HOTTEST COUPLE '' SAKIS & KATIA '' - '' TEN '' TV SHOW ALPHA TV ,GREECE   10th June 2009, 4:30 pm

That's great news, Sakis and Katia are very sweet together and I hope they will last for a long time. I wonder where Despina and Demis is on the list, I like them too.

Total Posts : 33
Female
Aries Horse

PostSubject: Re: HOTTEST COUPLE '' SAKIS & KATIA '' - '' TEN '' TV SHOW ALPHA TV ,GREECE   10th June 2009, 4:37 pm

Moldienut wrote:
That's great news, Sakis and Katia are very sweet together and I hope they will last for a long time. I wonder where Despina and Demis is on the list, I like them too.

DESPINA & DEMIS WERE NOT IN THE TOP 10 !!!

AS FOR SAKIS & KATIA , THEY SEEM THAT NOT ONLY WILL THEY LAST BUT THEY WILL GROW A BIG FAMILY ( I BELIEVE THAT GORGEOUS BABY ROUVITSA , IS ONLY THE BEGGINING ...!!!! ) . Laughing Laughing Laughing
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Moldienut

Female
Virgo Cat

PostSubject: Re: HOTTEST COUPLE '' SAKIS & KATIA '' - '' TEN '' TV SHOW ALPHA TV ,GREECE   10th June 2009, 4:42 pm

What a shame, I like their family. Regarding Sakis and Katia though I agree that their baby is the first step into becoming a big family, I'm sure they want more kids in the future because each time they are with her, they always beam happily and that is what I like, They are very proud parents.

Total Posts : 7693

PostSubject: Re: HOTTEST COUPLE '' SAKIS & KATIA '' - '' TEN '' TV SHOW ALPHA TV ,GREECE   10th June 2009, 5:32 pm

I will wind the show back and take a look at that one. Thanks marianna!! My hubby was home tonight so HE had control of the tv zapper!!! lol

Jxxxxxxx Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile
wpghi5
Moderator-Sakis' Team

Total Posts : 16618
Male
Aries Dog

PostSubject: Re: HOTTEST COUPLE '' SAKIS & KATIA '' - '' TEN '' TV SHOW ALPHA TV ,GREECE   11th June 2009, 8:22 am

I know Goddess in not a big enough word but that's what best describes Katia just as much as describe Sakis as God! Very Happy Whether he's with her or not, child or no child our luv 2wards him will just continue 2 grow! Very Happy Yet they r indeed not only the hottest couple but the perfect couple as well! Very Happy They're also the perfect parents as well! Having a daughter! Very Happy I'm pretty sure she's only the start! Very Happy I'm pretty sure they're destined 2 have more! Very Happy No wonder they're happy when they're around their daughter! Very Happy Definitely they're the perfect parents just as much as they're the perfect couple! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ellijay

PostSubject: Re: HOTTEST COUPLE '' SAKIS & KATIA '' - '' TEN '' TV SHOW ALPHA TV ,GREECE   11th June 2009, 11:06 am

I re-wound the programme this morning and skipped to the end. It was a lovely little report. Thanks for reminding me about this marianna!!

Jxxxxx Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile
wpghi5
Moderator-Sakis' Team

Male
Aries Dog

PostSubject: Re: HOTTEST COUPLE '' SAKIS & KATIA '' - '' TEN '' TV SHOW ALPHA TV ,GREECE   11th June 2009, 11:07 am

I'm sure it was Jane! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile
YPSILON
Moderator-Sakis' Team

Total Posts : 842
Female
Capricorn Dog

PostSubject: Re: HOTTEST COUPLE '' SAKIS & KATIA '' - '' TEN '' TV SHOW ALPHA TV ,GREECE   12th June 2009, 6:31 am

ellijay wrote:
I re-wound the programme this morning and skipped to the end. It was a lovely little report. Thanks for reminding me about this marianna!!

Jxxxxx Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

Did you record it on tape???

PostSubject: Re: HOTTEST COUPLE '' SAKIS & KATIA '' - '' TEN '' TV SHOW ALPHA TV ,GREECE   12th June 2009, 3:25 pm

Yes sweetie!

Jxxxxxxx
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: HOTTEST COUPLE '' SAKIS & KATIA '' - '' TEN '' TV SHOW ALPHA TV ,GREECE   12th June 2009, 3:28 pm

what did they say about them?
Back to top Go down
ellijay

PostSubject: Re: HOTTEST COUPLE '' SAKIS & KATIA '' - '' TEN '' TV SHOW ALPHA TV ,GREECE   14th June 2009, 11:01 am

sorry i havent replied here Tina... ive only just seen your comment.

it wasnt a long segment really and all it did was go over the facts as we all know them already..

i.e. how they met on the set of the vodafone shoot - how katia had to slap him lol lo etc etc

how long they have been together... just general stuff it wasnt all that exciting and there was certainly no information that you would not already be aware of.

Jxxxxxxxx
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Moldienut

Female
Virgo Cat

PostSubject: Re: HOTTEST COUPLE '' SAKIS & KATIA '' - '' TEN '' TV SHOW ALPHA TV ,GREECE   14th June 2009, 11:03 am

I knew most of the facts published anyway and I remember that Vodafone commercial especially.

Moderator-Sakis' Team

Male
Aries Dog

PostSubject: Re: HOTTEST COUPLE '' SAKIS & KATIA '' - '' TEN '' TV SHOW ALPHA TV ,GREECE   14th June 2009, 1:45 pm

Well the part of her slapping him in the Vodafone commercial.......... Rolling Eyes Laughing lol!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Moldienut

Female
Virgo Cat

PostSubject: Re: HOTTEST COUPLE '' SAKIS & KATIA '' - '' TEN '' TV SHOW ALPHA TV ,GREECE   14th June 2009, 1:50 pm

I even remember a magazine cover with that video shoot on and I think it was on Olympia's site.

Moderator-Sakis' Team

Male
Aries Dog

PostSubject: Re: HOTTEST COUPLE '' SAKIS & KATIA '' - '' TEN '' TV SHOW ALPHA TV ,GREECE   14th June 2009, 2:18 pm

I wish I can remember it. But it's escaping me at the moment. Yet when or if the reminder does arrive again I hope 2 b pretty happy! Wink bounce Very Happy Laughing lol!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
silhouetteofthenight

Total Posts : 87
Female
Capricorn Snake

PostSubject: Re: HOTTEST COUPLE '' SAKIS & KATIA '' - '' TEN '' TV SHOW ALPHA TV ,GREECE   15th June 2009, 12:22 am

that's great guys! is there a video of it anywhere?
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.dmitrykoldunfansinternational.co.nr
wpghi5
Moderator-Sakis' Team

Male
Aries Dog

PostSubject: Re: HOTTEST COUPLE '' SAKIS & KATIA '' - '' TEN '' TV SHOW ALPHA TV ,GREECE   15th June 2009, 3:38 pm

silhouetteofthenight wrote:
is there a video of it anywhere?

That's what we like 2 know ourselves. So far no word on it yet.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
tinkerbell_gr

Total Posts : 297
Female
Scorpio Snake

PostSubject: Re: HOTTEST COUPLE '' SAKIS & KATIA '' - '' TEN '' TV SHOW ALPHA TV ,GREECE   16th June 2009, 3:33 pm

Well i found this tv show(greek site)...
http://www.greektube.org/content/view/65284/2/

Sakis and Katia are in the end of that video....:-)Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Bluebell
Moderator-Sakis' Team

Total Posts : 2867
Female
Sagittarius Dragon

PostSubject: Re: HOTTEST COUPLE '' SAKIS & KATIA '' - '' TEN '' TV SHOW ALPHA TV ,GREECE   16th June 2009, 3:41 pm

Thank you. Very Happy

Moderator-Sakis' Team

Male
Aries Dog

PostSubject: Re: HOTTEST COUPLE '' SAKIS & KATIA '' - '' TEN '' TV SHOW ALPHA TV ,GREECE   16th June 2009, 11:09 pm

Nothing can make me proud than 2 c our man b with someone like Katia! Very Happy Ofc I couldn't resist like 3 clips of him in a muscle shirt there! Laughing lol! affraid bounce Very Happy No doubt they're the perfect couple! And ofc the perfect parents with a perfect child! A daughter nonetheless! Very Happy U just gotta luv them all! Very Happy Thanks 4 this Tinkerbell! Lips Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile
chrys_xtina

Total Posts : 139
Female
Sagittarius Dog

PostSubject: Re: HOTTEST COUPLE '' SAKIS & KATIA '' - '' TEN '' TV SHOW ALPHA TV ,GREECE   17th June 2009, 3:12 am

that's great .. :X
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://ingelash-dolshe.hi5.com
wpghi5
Moderator-Sakis' Team

Male
Aries Dog

PostSubject: Re: HOTTEST COUPLE '' SAKIS & KATIA '' - '' TEN '' TV SHOW ALPHA TV ,GREECE   17th June 2009, 8:38 am

chrys_xtina wrote:
that's great .. :X

Indeed it was Cristina mou! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: HOTTEST COUPLE '' SAKIS & KATIA '' - '' TEN '' TV SHOW ALPHA TV ,GREECE   

Back to top Go down

HOTTEST COUPLE '' SAKIS & KATIA '' - '' TEN '' TV SHOW ALPHA TV ,GREECE
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1