HomeHome  PortalPortal  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  

Share | 
 

 vissi and rouvas

Go down 
AuthorMessage
ellijay

avatar

Joined : 2006-08-15
Total Posts : 7693

PostSubject: vissi and rouvas   26th June 2009, 4:01 pm

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LZKvqoqrLAE
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ellijay

avatar

Joined : 2006-08-15
Total Posts : 7693

PostSubject: Re: vissi and rouvas   26th June 2009, 4:03 pm

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=frBUd1kcAbQ
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ellijay

avatar

Joined : 2006-08-15
Total Posts : 7693

PostSubject: Re: vissi and rouvas   26th June 2009, 4:05 pm

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MNzNDE_LHcE
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ellijay

avatar

Joined : 2006-08-15
Total Posts : 7693

PostSubject: Re: vissi and rouvas   26th June 2009, 4:12 pm

all with long hair especially for Jessie !!!

lol! lol! lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Moldienut
Angel's helper of Sakis' Forum
avatar

Age : 31
Joined : 2006-05-04
Total Posts : 19567
Localisation : London, UK
Female
Virgo Cat

PostSubject: Re: vissi and rouvas   26th June 2009, 4:13 pm

I don't think Jessie likes the long haired Sakis Elli, that's more like Chief.

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.myspace.com/moldienut
ellijay

avatar

Joined : 2006-08-15
Total Posts : 7693

PostSubject: Re: vissi and rouvas   26th June 2009, 4:15 pm

thats why I had the laughin smilies.... I KNOW Jessie is gonna whinge!!!!!


lol! lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Moldienut
Angel's helper of Sakis' Forum
avatar

Age : 31
Joined : 2006-05-04
Total Posts : 19567
Localisation : London, UK
Female
Virgo Cat

PostSubject: Re: vissi and rouvas   26th June 2009, 4:16 pm

To be honest I don't like the long haired Sakis either.

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.myspace.com/moldienut
ellijay

avatar

Joined : 2006-08-15
Total Posts : 7693

PostSubject: Re: vissi and rouvas   26th June 2009, 4:20 pm

xaxaxaxaxaxa!!!! I KNOW !!!!!


the devil in me could not resist posting these when I saw them on youtube just now.


At least I know there will be two happy campers here tonight... Me and Chiefie.

This is the Sakis who first touched my soul 16 years ago.


Kiss Kiss
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Moldienut
Angel's helper of Sakis' Forum
avatar

Age : 31
Joined : 2006-05-04
Total Posts : 19567
Localisation : London, UK
Female
Virgo Cat

PostSubject: Re: vissi and rouvas   26th June 2009, 4:26 pm

To be honest I like Vissi's hair there.

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.myspace.com/moldienut
shazasan

avatar

Age : 28
Joined : 2009-06-24
Total Posts : 763
Localisation : Ireland
Female
Taurus Horse

PostSubject: Re: vissi and rouvas   26th June 2009, 6:15 pm

ellijay wrote:

This is the Sakis who first touched my soul 16 years ago.


Omg 16 years ago?! That is so sweet, you have loved him for so long! Smile He launched himself in the early '90s didn't he?

Wow you know, come to think of it, he's had such a long career! and he's as successful as ever today, look at him after winning the artist of the year title just this week! That is really creditable. Very Happy

As for the long hair, I'm with Moldie and Jessie on that one Laughing I think the short hair suits him 10 times better! It looks so good on him, and I read that he only cut it due to his military service? Well thank God for that Laughing I'm so glad he had reason to, cos otherwise we may never have seen it as it is today (-gorgeous!!) Laughing Cool
Back to top Go down
View user profile
wpghi5
Moderator-Sakis' Team


Age : 36
Joined : 2006-08-08
Total Posts : 16618
Localisation : Winnipeg, Manitoba, Canada
Male
Aries Dog

PostSubject: Re: vissi and rouvas   27th June 2009, 5:17 pm

ellijay wrote:
all with long hair especially for Jessie !!!

lol! lol! lol! lol!

Very funny Jane! Laughing lol! Besides it's more of something that chief would like. lol! I still feel the long hair doesn't suit 4 him there! lol!

shazasan wrote:
He launched himself in the early '90s didn't he?


1991 2 b exact Sheree. He's been around 4 many years now and there's no stopping him! Very Happy

shazasan wrote:
and he's as successful as ever today

U said it Sheree mou! Very Happy

shazasan wrote:

As for the long hair, I'm with Moldie and Jessie on that one Laughing
I think the short hair suits him 10 times better! It looks so good on
him, and I read that he only cut it due to his military service? Well
thank God for that Laughing I'm so glad he had reason to, cos otherwise we may never have seen it as it is today (-gorgeous!!) Laughing Cool

SHEREE! Where were u when we needed u?! Laughing lol! Glad 2 have u around now! Very Happy And yes it is true he had his hair cut short and his piercings taken off (yes he had his ears pierced when he was young and still is ofc lol! ) while he was serving in the Greek Army. No doubt what u described there about his look 2day is just perfect! Very Happy Nice and short that is! lol! Sry Jane and chief. Lol. Laughing lol!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
shazasan

avatar

Age : 28
Joined : 2009-06-24
Total Posts : 763
Localisation : Ireland
Female
Taurus Horse

PostSubject: Re: vissi and rouvas   27th June 2009, 5:52 pm

wpghi5 wrote:


1991 2 b exact Sheree. He's been around 4 many years now and there's no stopping him! Very Happy

My God, back when I was a mere 1 year old Laughing so funny when I think of it... lol!

wpghi5 wrote:
SHEREE! Where were u when we needed u?! Laughing lol! Glad 2 have u around now! Very Happy And yes it is true he had his hair cut short and his piercings taken off (yes he had his ears pierced when he was young and still is ofc lol! ) while he was serving in the Greek Army. No doubt what u described there about his look 2day is just perfect! Very Happy Nice and short that is! lol! Sry Jane and chief. Lol. Laughing lol!

Laughing Laughing I've been asking myself the same thing lately, what have I been doing all my life (quite literally Laughing ) without Sakis?! All those years I've missed.. I'm so glad I've finally found him though, and this place too Very Happy

But yes, definitely prefer the short hair! It just suits his face shape and shows off his features much better Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile
wpghi5
Moderator-Sakis' Team


Age : 36
Joined : 2006-08-08
Total Posts : 16618
Localisation : Winnipeg, Manitoba, Canada
Male
Aries Dog

PostSubject: Re: vissi and rouvas   27th June 2009, 7:19 pm

shazasan wrote:
I'm so glad I've finally found him though, and this place too Very Happy


That's definitely the most important there Sheree! Very Happy And ofc being in a great forum like this! Very Happy

shazasan wrote:


But yes, definitely prefer the short hair! It just suits his face shape and shows off his features much better Smile

Most definitely Sheree mou! Very Happy U said it girl! Very Happy lol!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
*ParaskÚvie*
Angel Of Sakis' Forum
Angel Of Sakis' Forum
avatar

Age : 43
Joined : 2006-05-03
Total Posts : 6286
Localisation : In my dreams ;-)
Female
Cancer Cat

PostSubject: Re: vissi and rouvas   28th June 2009, 5:41 am

ellijay wrote:



At least I know there will be two happy campers here tonight... Me and Chiefie.

This is the Sakis who first touched my soul 16 years ago.


Kiss Kiss


THANK YOU Flowers Flowers Flowers

I never see those video before !!

So so cute, sweet and sexy !! Phew Phew Phew Phew

I know him with long hairs in 1993 with the song "1992" and i totally fall for him !!!

Thank You Very Very Much !!!! Flowers Flowers Flowers Flowers

Lips Lips Lips

_________________

Peace, sex, Rock and Love. Lovesick

-15.8 kg in 245 days,
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://sakis-rouvas.zikforum.com
ellijay

avatar

Joined : 2006-08-15
Total Posts : 7693

PostSubject: Re: vissi and rouvas   28th June 2009, 6:26 am

No matter how much our opinions differ on other subjects Chiefie... we will always agree on THIS !!

Red Heart Red Heart
Back to top Go down
View user profile
*ParaskÚvie*
Angel Of Sakis' Forum
Angel Of Sakis' Forum
avatar

Age : 43
Joined : 2006-05-03
Total Posts : 6286
Localisation : In my dreams ;-)
Female
Cancer Cat

PostSubject: Re: vissi and rouvas   28th June 2009, 9:23 am

Of course jane, we can't be agree on all things...
Anyone have his own opinion...
Lips

_________________

Peace, sex, Rock and Love. Lovesick

-15.8 kg in 245 days,
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://sakis-rouvas.zikforum.com
wpghi5
Moderator-Sakis' Team


Age : 36
Joined : 2006-08-08
Total Posts : 16618
Localisation : Winnipeg, Manitoba, Canada
Male
Aries Dog

PostSubject: Re: vissi and rouvas   30th June 2009, 11:04 pm

*ParaskÚvie* wrote:
Of course jane, we can't be agree on all things...
Anyone have his own opinion...
Lips

That's true chief. Smile Though 4 the song and video 4 "1992" I didn't think his hair was that long at the time. lol!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: vissi and rouvas   

Back to top Go down
 
vissi and rouvas
Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Sakis Rouvas the greek pop star ! :: ~Sakis Rouvas World~ :: ~Multimedia~(video & music)~-
Jump to: