HomeHome  PortalPortal  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  

Share | 
 

 tv spot for ARGOODAKI CAMPAIGN

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
olympia

avatar

Age : 43
Joined : 2006-08-27
Total Posts : 1617
Localisation : GREECE
Female
Gemini Tiger

PostSubject: tv spot for ARGOODAKI CAMPAIGN   14th November 2009, 1:59 am

tongue: first spot of argoudaki campaign coming up on november 17th after the evening news so stay tunned in every chanel at 21pm
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://WWW.GEOCITIES.COM/OLYMPIA_NIKOLAOU/SAKIS-INDEX
tinkerbell_gr

avatar

Age : 27
Joined : 2009-06-05
Total Posts : 297
Localisation : Greece
Female
Scorpio Snake

PostSubject: Re: tv spot for ARGOODAKI CAMPAIGN   14th November 2009, 4:40 am

Thanks for the information Olympia!!!I will wait to see the this spot,Sakis will be great as usual!!! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile
shazasan

avatar

Age : 27
Joined : 2009-06-24
Total Posts : 763
Localisation : Ireland
Female
Taurus Horse

PostSubject: Re: tv spot for ARGOODAKI CAMPAIGN   14th November 2009, 10:18 am

Would someone mind explaining what is the argoudaki campaign please? Embarassed
Back to top Go down
View user profile
tinkerbell_gr

avatar

Age : 27
Joined : 2009-06-05
Total Posts : 297
Localisation : Greece
Female
Scorpio Snake

PostSubject: Re: tv spot for ARGOODAKI CAMPAIGN   15th November 2009, 5:09 am

shazasan wrote:
Would someone mind explaining what is the argoudaki campaign please? Embarassed

ArGOUDaki is a social programme of goodys (a food company) since 2002 which is held on X-mas.
They produce several X-mas stuff based on the famous arGOODaki teddy-bear.
.

This year the profits will go for Elpida foundation so Sakis as Elpida's messenger will be the leader of this campaign for this year!
(I have more than 40 arGOUDaki's things...and the number will raise of course:lol!: )

Some previous arGoudaki's campaigns:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2pv9N3U6Zf4&feature=related
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aZEUP5DUm0Q&fmt=18&annotation_id=annotation_160820&feature=iv
Back to top Go down
View user profile
wpghi5
Moderator-Sakis' Team


Age : 35
Joined : 2006-08-08
Total Posts : 16618
Localisation : Winnipeg, Manitoba, Canada
Male
Aries Dog

PostSubject: Re: tv spot for ARGOODAKI CAMPAIGN   15th November 2009, 7:05 pm

I hope somebody will upload it 4 us here! So that we can c as well! Yet I'm sure it will also b seen on Facebook. With our man in it I'm sure this commercial spot 4 Argoudaki will b more than great! Even special as well! I gotta say that Argoodaki teddy bear is SOOOOOOOOO cute! In one of the previous campaigns I've seen that all of the plush toy animals r all SOOOOOOOO cute!

tinkerbell_gr wrote:

(I have more than 40 arGOUDaki's things...and the number will raise of course:lol!: )



Good 4 u Tinky mou! I won't b surprised WHEN it reaches 100 or even more than that! It's great that the profits from them will go 2 the Elpida foundation 4 which Sakis is the messenger 4 it. And also the leader of this campaign 4 this year! YAY! No doubt matters of the heart is what our man is doing here! No wonder y we admire him so much! Can't wait 4 the spot!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
shazasan

avatar

Age : 27
Joined : 2009-06-24
Total Posts : 763
Localisation : Ireland
Female
Taurus Horse

PostSubject: Re: tv spot for ARGOODAKI CAMPAIGN   16th November 2009, 11:14 am

tinkerbell_gr wrote:
shazasan wrote:
Would someone mind explaining what is the argoudaki campaign please? Embarassed

ArGOUDaki is a social programme of goodys (a food company) since 2002 which is held on X-mas.
They produce several X-mas stuff based on the famous arGOODaki teddy-bear.
.

This year the profits will go for Elpida foundation so Sakis as Elpida's messenger will be the leader of this campaign for this year!
(I have more than 40 arGOUDaki's things...and the number will raise of course:lol!: )

Some previous arGoudaki's campaigns:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2pv9N3U6Zf4&feature=related
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aZEUP5DUm0Q&fmt=18&annotation_id=annotation_160820&feature=iv

Aw that's really nice Very Happy I'm sure the Elpida foundation is a great cause! Thanks for the explanation Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: tv spot for ARGOODAKI CAMPAIGN   

Back to top Go down
 
tv spot for ARGOODAKI CAMPAIGN
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1
 Similar topics
-
» Tattoos
» Vratio se! Bruno Mars predstavio spot za pesmu "Locked Out of Heaven"
» How to spot a talent ?
» Decyfer Down to do Kickstarter Campaign
» AUSTRALIAN FANS iTUNES CAMPAIGN !!!!!!!

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Sakis Rouvas the greek pop star ! :: ~Sakis Rouvas World~ :: ~Current events~-
Jump to: