HomeHome  PortalPortal  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  

Share | 

interview at rythmos fm

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
wpghi5
Moderator-Sakis' Team

Total Posts : 16618
Male
Aries Dog

PostSubject: Re: interview at rythmos fm   29th November 2009, 5:28 pm

tinkerbell_gr wrote:
He will give another interview at Nitro radio....Yippee

OH YIPPEE! I think we definitely need somebody 2 record this one as well. Just in case. Lol.

olympia wrote:
so nitro radio is next and i am sure that the
interview with Petros kostopoulos will be very
interesting!!!!!!!!!

I'm sure it will b Oly mou! I 2 won't b able 2 listen 2 it live considering I'll still b sleeping since it will take place at 5 am. (Winnipeg time) But I'm sure we won't fret since the interview will b online 4 us 2 hear since we won't b able 2 hear it live.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
tinkerbell_gr

Total Posts : 297
Female
Scorpio Snake

PostSubject: Re: interview at rythmos fm   4th December 2009, 6:43 am

Video from Sakis Interview@Nitro radio!!!
http://tv.yupi.gr/view/3389

For the "sirloin" role in the film "Duress" where he plays a psychopath killer:
I have never imagine that i will play a killer,but when I got the script and started to read, i went mad and I could not stop. "

For acting classes with Howard Fine in Los Angeles:"The first thing I learned when I went to school in Howard: the teacher said" you can bring the tape recorder to write what I say. " I say "Teacher, I have a camera. And he says "No. Why you-with the mind you have now and what you know now-you will see all the wrong things. Instead of looking at what you must look to,you will look how is you hair, how is the one, how is the other. And there I got the first slap that ultimately the only thing that should not be thinking and looking at is how you look.

What would you do if you had to choose between the acting and the singing ? You make it hard for me now ...i can not choose. IT is my new toy! I love it too, I am crazy, I like it... Do not ruin me now. "

How to deal in a few years with the first "crush" of his daughter: "At the moment already she is getting behind the boys in the playground. And she is thirteen months! I do not know where this will go. "

For the first words of his daughter: "She started call me" Dad ". When she says "my dad" i am getting crazy.

About his role as father: "I was very ready from the start. I do not know why and how. Do not ask, do not know. I was just ready. Directly, when I saw the child, "I had it".

For George Theophanous: "He is very clever. And he has humor. Not all times ....

He likes the mature women? "Of course I like fifty ones. My mom is almost 55. I have a very nice mom. Doll.

After his role in the film "Duress, has he accepted proposals to participate in another movie?" I have already two scenarios because of the film. One is an adventure, with filming in Thailand, and one I have not read yet.

How he felt when he saw his wife kissing a co-star in the new film: "It is like playing bottle. I think the other side of the coin is so nice and great, that you forget this. And secondly, when you have this woman at home and you are well and happy and you like her, you have no problem .... If you have several "issues" then you get angry

Between him and Katia, who has the "upper hand" in their relationship? "I think the leader at home is the wife and the conditions are reversed outside of it.

What would be the sex of next child: "Girl again. Two girls and after a son! "

http://www.yupi.gr/gossip/c14340/Sakhs_Royvas.html

P.s Really cool interview!!!!!He will release a whole new album on February and the talk about Anastasia was really funny!!!!They were talking about who she looks like and Kostopoulos said "Are you sure she is your's?",They laughed and Sakis said" Katia was in Mexico back then,if the kid start saying arriba arriba and drinking Tequilas... Rolling and laughing Rolling and laughing lol! "

Last edited by tinkerbell_gr on 4th December 2009, 10:03 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
monita

Total Posts : 147
Female
Scorpio Snake

PostSubject: Re: interview at rythmos fm   4th December 2009, 9:52 am

Quote :
They where talking about who she looks like and Kostopoulos said "Are you sure she is your's?",They laughed and Sakis said" Katia was in Mexico back then,if the kid start saying arriba arriba and drinking Tequilas... "

lol! Rolling and laughing really funny (when is this said in the video?)

Thanks tinkerbell for the interview, it was really really exciting to read and there were a lot of personal questions that Sakis answered, that was really cute and funny to read about, like for instance him talking about his daughters first words and crush Lovesick Or how he feels about Katia kissing in the movie(great answer he had to that one). I love you

and the video is so cute - the things he says in the video, are they the same things translated and posted here?. And by the way what does "para polli" mean? I always hear that phrase.

this man is perfect cheers
Back to top Go down
View user profile
tinkerbell_gr

Total Posts : 297
Female
Scorpio Snake

PostSubject: Re: interview at rythmos fm   4th December 2009, 10:11 am

monita wrote:

and the video is so cute - the things he says in the video, are they the same things translated and posted here?. And by the way what does "para polli" mean? I always hear that phrase.

No,i translated the article!If i find some time i will translate the things he says in the video tomorrow...(for example the one with Katia and Mexico is only in the video,but there are some things which are on both )

"Para polli" means "Very much"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
wpghi5
Moderator-Sakis' Team

Total Posts : 16618
Male
Aries Dog

PostSubject: Re: interview at rythmos fm   4th December 2009, 7:17 pm

Thanks a lot Tinky mou 4 the video! Seeing our man being all wild which is always such a delight 2 c! And that was before the interview! It was so sweet of him 2 talk about Anastasia's first words! It's also great of him 2 have 2 films in his consideration. With one being an adventure that's being filmed in Thailand. Now that 2 me is really interesting! And interesting 2 note that they preferred Katia as his wife even though they're NOT MARRIED! Lol! And he's already thinking of having 2 more kids with another girl and after that a son! Talk about thinking ahead already! Great 2 hear also he's releasing a new album in February!

tinkerbell_gr wrote:
the talk about Anastasia was really
funny!!!!They were talking about who she looks like and Kostopoulos
said "Are you sure she is your's?",They laughed and Sakis said" Katia
was in Mexico back then,if the kid start saying arriba arriba and
drinking Tequilas... Rolling and laughing Rolling and laughing lol! "

OH SAKI MOU! S'AGAPO! I LUV U! No doubt the interview was both cute and funny! And no doubt the video 4 it is the same way!

monita wrote:

I agree with u Monita mou! Totally!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: interview at rythmos fm   

Back to top Go down

interview at rythmos fm
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3