HomeHome  PortalPortal  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  

Share | 

The "S" CLUB

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
ellijay

Total Posts : 7693

PostSubject: Re: The "S" CLUB   13th January 2010, 8:21 pm

its 5-20 a.m. here and I havent had a wink of sleep yet!!

I see from her FB status that Mal is already on her way to the airport. By the time she reaches my place Im probably gonna be out cold and snoring!! looooooooool

See you tonight agapoula mouuuuuuuuuuuuuu
Back to top Go down
View user profile
marlenenick

Total Posts : 22
Female

PostSubject: Re: The "S" CLUB   14th January 2010, 2:35 pm

CATA!!!!

HAVE A GOOD NIGHT AND ALSO FOR SAKIS!!!!!!

TAKE A FLYING KISS TO THE SAKIS CONDUCTED BY YOUR HAND WITH A BEAUTIFUL SMILE AND AFFECTION.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
wpghi5
Moderator-Sakis' Team

Total Posts : 16618
Male
Aries Dog

PostSubject: Re: The "S" CLUB   14th January 2010, 3:44 pm

Cata wrote:
TODAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

YAY!

ellijay wrote:
its 5-20 a.m. here and I havent had a wink of sleep yet!!

I don't blame ya girl!

ellijay wrote:

I see from her FB status that Mal is already on her way to the airport.

Oh that's great Jane!

ellijay wrote:
By the time she reaches my place Im probably gonna be out cold and snoring!! looooooooool

Oh dear!

ellijay wrote:

See you tonight agapoula mouuuuuuuuuuuuuu

And agapoula mou means?

marlenenick wrote:
CATA!!!!

HAVE A GOOD NIGHT AND ALSO FOR SAKIS!!!!!!

OH SAME HERE! SAME HERE!

marlenenick wrote:

TAKE A FLYING KISS TO THE SAKIS CONDUCTED BY YOUR HAND WITH A BEAUTIFUL SMILE AND AFFECTION.

Oh I'm with ya on that Marlene mou!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
danari

Total Posts : 156
Female
Capricorn Rat

PostSubject: Re: The "S" CLUB   16th January 2010, 12:31 pm

I'm off to the "S" Club to celebrate international birthdays of Cata , Malin and me ...
Excited beyond words !!!
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.myspace.com/tundetrencsenyi
wpghi5
Moderator-Sakis' Team

Male
Aries Dog

PostSubject: Re: The "S" CLUB   16th January 2010, 12:47 pm

danari wrote:
I'm off to the "S" Club to celebrate international birthdays of Cata , Malin and me ...
Excited beyond words !!!

Oh do have a great time girl! And 2 all especially the ones celebrating a birthday! U included Tunde mou! No doubt excited is definitely an understatement 2 explain the nite that u guys r about 2 enjoy!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ellijay

PostSubject: Re: The "S" CLUB   17th January 2010, 7:20 am

After three days of intense Sakis action I am just once again extremely emotional so I am not able to write a vivid report right now and hope you will understand.

Sakis gave himself 100 per cent both on and OFF stage to each and every person who had travelled to see him over our three day marathon at the "S" club.

Nothing was too much trouble for him..... he willingly signed everything put in front of him and it was HE who requested that we take photographs... as many as we liked.

We took our energy from HIM.... we gave him our love and he gave his love to us. You really could FEEL IT and you could see it in his eyes.

I could not possibly respect this man more than I do today

He brought us all together in the first place.... our love for each other turned us into a family and over the past three days our family reunion has given us sooooo many precious memories to carry through life with us.

I hope that this reunion will become a yearly event. I know for sure that Sakis would absolutely love that!

CATA... TUNDE.....MODA...MALIN...GABI... DELLA... I LOVE YOU ALL TO THE MOON AND BACK AND I THANK YOU FOR A TRULY UNFORGETTABLE WEEKEND.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Della

Total Posts : 1026
Female
Virgo Goat

PostSubject: Re: The "S" CLUB   17th January 2010, 1:17 pm

I am uploading my videos to Youtube now1 Soon I will post the links!
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://sakisrouvas.tk
Cata
Moderator-Sakis' Team

Total Posts : 1393
Female
Capricorn Monkey

PostSubject: Re: The "S" CLUB   17th January 2010, 4:47 pm

As Jane, I don't know when I'll manage to write a report. These three days were among the best days of my life (maybe the best).
He was absolutely incredible both on and off stage. i ADORE this man!!! He just rocks in everything he does!!!

THANK YOU ALL FOR THESE AMAZING AND UNFORGETTABLE DAYS!!

And as i said on twitter.... RESPECT MR. ROUVAS!!!

Moderator-Sakis' Team

Male
Aries Dog

PostSubject: Re: The "S" CLUB   17th January 2010, 5:53 pm

Well u guys take as much time as u want and who's 2 blame u?! Whenever u're ready do tell us about it! We understand! No doubt u guys were extremely emotional throughout those 3 nites! Heck even I can feel it!

ellijay wrote:

Sakis gave himself 100 per cent both on and
OFF stage to each and every person who had travelled to see him over
our three day marathon at the "S" club.

No doubt I'm with u Jane mou! So sweet of him 2 request that all of u who were there 2 take many photos as possible and him excepting anything that's put in front of him! His generosity definitely hit SKY high! No doubt he spread that energy 2 u guys! I'm pretty sure we can feel it 2 rite here! And the luv as well!

ellijay wrote:
You really could FEEL IT and you could see it in his eyes.

I can imagine it now Jane mou!

ellijay wrote:

I could not possibly respect this man more than I do today

No doubt we feel the same way here Jane!

ellijay wrote:

He brought us all together in the first place.... our love for each other turned us into a family

That's so sweet 2 say Jane!

ellijay wrote:

and over the past three days our family reunion
has given us sooooo many precious memories to carry through life with
us.

I know it will Jane!

ellijay wrote:

I hope that this reunion will become a yearly event. I know for sure that Sakis would absolutely love that!

Hope 4 that 2! Maybe even earlier! Without a doubt Sakis would DEFINITELY luv that!

Cata wrote:

He was absolutely incredible both on and off stage. i ADORE this man!!! He just rocks in everything he does!!!

Oh I'm with u there Cata mou! I'm sure that all of u who went will definitely treasure those memories 4 a lifetime! Yet there's still more 2 come! So with that this is only the beginning!

Cata wrote:

And as i said on twitter.... RESPECT MR. ROUVAS!!!

RESPECT HIM! And please Cata mou just prefer 2 him as Sakis! Thanks guys 4 what u did tell us!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ellijay

PostSubject: Re: The "S" CLUB   18th January 2010, 5:23 pm

I really am trying to put down words, turn them into sentences and give you guys some idea of the absolute blissful three days we spent together but.... whatever I write, it seems inadequate.

Since coming to live in Athens I have spent some incredible moments in the company of this man but if you add ALL those together, they do not compare with the time we spent up close with him this past weekend, There was just such a mutual exchange of energy and love that words cannot describe.

So... Im afraid that the situation is this..... you will be able to feel the electricity and the emotion of him ON STAGE from the videos which will be posted here, on facebook and on youtube over the next few days.. but the off stage time with him cannot possibly be put into words... you just had to be there to understand that.

There may be members of the family who are able to describe it but as for my own exchanges with him.... they are too personal because he finally gave me the opportunity to tell him to his face what he means to me and I dont want to share that with anyone .

I never post photographs of me and sakis on the internet and this instance is no different.

Just understand that he was giving.... loving....definitely in the mood for hugs and even put a song into his program on Friday night because we had asked him to do so on Thursday. The song "To Gramma" was performed for US and Cata has posted a video for you to see. It was NOT in the program on Saturday. Whether he will include it in the future is for him to decide but it meant the world to us.

All these things made us feel comfortable, appreciated and loved. NOTHING was too much trouble for him - even though he was talking to us at around 5-30 a.m. each day and should have been making his way home to rest, he did not leave until he knew we were 100 percent SAKISFIED!

i dont know what else I can write....... it was an honour and a privelege to spend this time with Sakis and i cannot think of another Star anywhere who would be so gracious and understanding of the needs of his fans. He is a remarkable man.

Cata? Moda?? do you have anything to add?????? cos I feel Im just rambling now....

Jxxxxx
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cata
Moderator-Sakis' Team

Female
Capricorn Monkey

PostSubject: Re: The "S" CLUB   18th January 2010, 6:53 pm

I don't know what more can I add because I even don't know if i can write anything!!!
Anyway, I'll try tomorrow to give you a little report.

Total Posts : 147
Female
Scorpio Snake

PostSubject: Re: The "S" CLUB   18th January 2010, 9:29 pm

Oh my gosh, you guys must have had the best time ever!! Very Happy Very Happy I mean u got to meet SAKIS and talk to him and hear him sing, wow, just the thought of that makes me speechless!! I'm just so glad that you got to experience Sakis live both off and on the stage and that you had a good time Wink Thank you so much for your report Ellijay and even though we ofcourse LOVE pictures, I can diffenitely understand that they are personal Very Happy

And the fact that he actually included a song for US and CATA's sake is AMAZING and shows what a truly generous and loving person he is! Smile And the video with him singing to gramma, shows that he sang it wholeheartedly! By the way thanks a billion for uploading the videos Very Happy
I would just like to ask, why you particularily wanted "to gramma" to be preformed?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ellijay

PostSubject: Re: The "S" CLUB   18th January 2010, 11:03 pm

Because I heard him sing it the first time ever at the Premiere of Starz last year and he blew me away.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XbxZrPh3ONM

This is the video I took on that occasion.

When you have listened to that..... you will know why i wanted him to sing it again this year.

A couple of weeks ago he said that he would include it in the program this year but when we went on Thursday night, this song was still not there so.... I asked him if he would pleeeeeze sing it on Friday. I was amazed when he actually stopped the program and asked the Maestro... " Do we have "to Gramma" the Maestro said yes and before we knew it.... Sakis was singing the song.

We then knew that he had included it that night especially for us at our request.
It was unrehearsed and totally spontaneous.

When we spoke with him on Friday night after the show... I thanked him for the song and asked if maybe he would also sing it on Saturday... his answer was "I'll try" but unfortunatley we didnt hear it on our last night.

We cant complain though...we got much much more from him on Saturday night after the show was over. ;-PPPP
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ellijay

PostSubject: Re: The "S" CLUB   18th January 2010, 11:12 pm

and since Im in such a happy mood these days.... and cos you love photographs.... here's one just for you...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
danari

Total Posts : 156
Female
Capricorn Rat

PostSubject: Re: The "S" CLUB   19th January 2010, 8:43 am

Greetings from outer space to earth

Listening to " Gramma " and with tears in my eyes i wanna apologiz e for my absent here on the forum for the past week or so ...

Words are failing me to describe those moments, feelings, thoughts i LIVED through these days ;
the joy, happiness, magic i FELT ;
the absolut fulfillment of dreams, hopes and wishes i WAS PART OF ;

What are the components of a MAGICAL NIGHT ???

- a place so beautiful , harmonic and stage-based like the "S" Club ;

- good mood, open ears, hopefull eyes, giving-reciving heart to take it all in ;

- people who become your friends in a blink of an eye and stay that way for ever (who will hold your hands, stand by your side and make everything possible for you to enjoy) ;

- music which will make you dance, sing, touches your soul, makes you let go and cry or puts an enorous smile on your face ; you'll need Tony, Stefania and Cabin 54 !!!

- and than you'll need Janey's forever ready camera and Malin's extrasuperfantastic quality videos and Cata's dad to record for us ;

- and last but MOST OF ALL you'll need SAKIS who will embrace all the expectations and take them high ... to fulfill them with the generosity of a true, humble human soul, with the smile of a carring friend and a few good words and wishes which will calm and embalm your existance ... till the next time .

So a magical night does not need much ... but this few components are EVERYTHING !

I DEDICATE THIS " DEPOSIT OF SOUL " TO JANE WHO FOR SO MANY REASONS, FOR SO MANY PEOPLE IS AN ANGEL ON EARTH.
YOU ARE PRECIOUS TO ME, I'VE LOCKED YOU UP IN THE LEFT (!) CORNER OF MY HEART AND YOU'LL STAY THERE FOR EVER, COS I AINT LETING YOU GO ...
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.myspace.com/tundetrencsenyi
Cata
Moderator-Sakis' Team

Female
Capricorn Monkey

PostSubject: Re: The "S" CLUB   19th January 2010, 12:25 pm

Ok... let's see if I manage to write something about this very emotional experience.

First about the show... I have no ideea how this man can do this 3 days every week, but I was knackered... like I've ran 50 km and then I was hit by a car.

First came on stage a girl (I can't remember her name but... i'm sure you're not so interested about this!!! lol), then I think it was the girl from X-factor and after we had Stefaniaaaa which was really good!! And finally Cabin 54 were on stageeee with a very dynamic program and Tony was full of energy and... ahh, he`s adorable!!!
After Cabin 54 we had time to sleep a little while Tamta and Gifted were on stage looool

So it's about 2 o'clock and we heard the first notes of Spase to hrono... I was already on my pinky fluffy cloud up high and I couldn't bealive that HE was again in front of my eyes and I was there with the girls.

In the first part we had almost only Sakis`s songs and the program was full of energy and dance tracks. And I was surprised to hear Hronia polla... I thought that he sang it only on Christmas and New Year`s Eve...
Kai se thelo, Mia zoi mazi, Den ehei, Xamogela, Antexa, S'eho eroteftei... Pano ap'ola, Dance with somebody... some more tracks and he finished, of course, with Ela mou and again Kai se thelo

Next... we had again some dance songs by Cabin fifty fourrrrrrr and they rock!!!! After... again some sleep with Tamta and Gifted looool

Finally, our "ultramegasuperstarrrrr" (like Jane would say) hit the stage with Ola giro sou girizoun and some old dance songs, as well as MJ's songs... what I would have liked to hear was Aima, dakria, idrotas

And now we have mostly greek ballads and lovely old songs... and Dodeka and Ola s'agapane... and I was in heaven!!! His voice was so perfect and clear and.... he's to good to be real!!! And Greece is too fuckin small for him!!!
I absolutely adored his second set!

There were also some funny moments with Tamta... every night he teared Tamta`s stockings and on thursday, on the first song (I can't remember what song it was, but it was a rock'n'roll track) he was so sweet... he was kinda giggling and he couldn't sing the first verse... adrorableeeee
The end of the program was also full of energy with Limeno pagoto, Poso se thelo, Kai se thelo...

On friday and saturday we also had Na m'agapas, Iparhi agapi and Jingoooo (which was sooooo HOOOOOT on saturday.... he was on fire!!) and of cours... To gramma on friday. Also.... the program wasn't the same every night, on friday was much longer than on thursday and i think on saturday we had some different songs compared with friday, but i can't remember because i was up up high...

The emotion level in the club was extremely high and he offered his soul to the audience 150 per cent every single song... i am affraid you can't possibly imagine how... dedicated he was to the whole atmosphere...

And about Sakis.... he is more than i could have ever imagined!!! I won't say very much about this because words cannot descride what we lived and also because it's too precious and personal for me and the girls know what I'm talking about and I hope you will understand.

No matter how tired he was, he talked with us, signed everything we wanted, took as many photos as we wanted... he really is an angel!!! and there is no dream which can be compared with the reality!

THANK YOU ALL FOR BEEING PART OF MY REALITY-DREAM... JANE, MALIN, GABI, DELLA, TUNDE!!!! I LOVE YOU ALL AND I HOPE WE'LL BE TOGETHER AGAIN VERY SOON! AND MOST IMPORTANT, THANK YOU SAKIS FOR EVERYTHING!!!

Moderator-Sakis' Team

Total Posts : 2867
Female
Sagittarius Dragon

PostSubject: Re: The "S" CLUB   19th January 2010, 2:09 pm

Thanks for your reports, Jane, Tunde and Cata. Im sooooo happy for you all!!! Very Happy

PostSubject: Re: The "S" CLUB   19th January 2010, 3:31 pm

Girls..... I am in tears reading your words... tears of joy and tears of laughter!

Tunde.... I love being on the LEFT! side of your heart and I do plan to stay there forever as I know you plan to stay in mine.

Cata.... its good to have a snooze when Tamta and Gifted are on stage!! loooool

One thing that really really makes me happy is that everyone not only enjoyed Sakis but also took the time to discover Stefania and Cabin 54. Tony and Steff are both so extremely talented and such lovely lovely people as you all found out after the shows. ( and in between on Saturday eh!!! - it was handy having a table next to the door to backstage!) It will be Stef's birthday this saturday ( 23rd Jan) so send your greetings to her on facebook and who knows.... maybe I will actually have the strength to deliver hugs for you all by the time Saturday reaches us. At the moment like cata.... Im completely "knackered" and trying desperately to sort through vids and pics to put on dvds for you.

Della and I have spoken and we will get together soon to go through the files on my computer so that she can take some stuff for her site. We will also go back to the "S" a week on Thursday so that she can video more of the second program from the top bar. This way we shouldnt have hundreds of hands in the air on every vid!! looool

Till then.... I'll drop by as often as I can but.... you know you can always find me on facebook.

my love to you all

Jxxxxx

Reading your reports here there really is nothing that I could add - even if I COULD actually find the words which, I still cant.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ellijay

PostSubject: Re: The "S" CLUB   19th January 2010, 3:35 pm

I THINK THIS PIC TELLS YOU WHERE OUR HEARTS ARE......

FLYING HIGH WITH SAKIS!

Back to top Go down
View user profile
ellijay

PostSubject: Re: The "S" CLUB   19th January 2010, 3:37 pm

AND THIS ONE SAYS IT ALL..... YOU DONT HAVE TO SEE HIS FACE TO FEEL HIS POWER.....

Back to top Go down
View user profile
moda

Total Posts : 84
Female
Cancer

PostSubject: Re: The "S" CLUB   20th January 2010, 10:24 am

Hi to all of you,

I too am sorry I have been absent on the forum for a while but I couldn't let this opportunity pass & let you all know about this weekend. I was only able to go to the club on Saturday, what a time we had!!!!!
JANE, CATA & DANARI have covered the S Club about the shows & how wonderful they were, Sakis gave his all & soooooooo much more.
My heart is very full at the moment & I am too emotional to write a report, just enough to say THANK YOU TO ALL OF YOU, you made my dreams come true. It was so lovely to meet you all.

Thank you to Sakis for the time he spent with us & the photos we took, I can still feel his hand in mine!!!!
I will be up on that fluffy pink cloud for some time to come.

M x x x
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.sakisrouvas.com
ellijay

PostSubject: Re: The "S" CLUB   20th January 2010, 12:03 pm

Now I know you fully understand the mood I am in every time I have seen Sakis. I know you have SAID that you understand but now I KNOW you do because you are feeling it for yourself Mo.

Im here if you want to talk.... if you dont, then that's also ok.

I keep looking at the photograph of you with Sakis and its just.... sooo beautiful. You look like the cat who got the cream!! Maybe that's because you were and... you DID !!!!

I LOVE YOU SOOOOO MUCH!

Jxxxxxxx
Back to top Go down
View user profile
marlenenick

Total Posts : 22
Female

PostSubject: Re: The "S" CLUB   21st January 2010, 11:05 am

I knew it would take courage to read what you write. The emotions and sensations overlapped with each record. Smiles, tears, anxiety. Constantly agreeing with what was read, shaking my head up and down or moving in my chair and I approached the notebook as willing to talk to you and say yes, yes that is how I think. Thank you. Was a delightful therapy.
I think I am a person privileged to know of their existence and have much respect for him.
And now is my turn, I see it. Watching the show now will make me happy. I hope I can.
kisses to all
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ellijay

PostSubject: Re: The "S" CLUB   21st January 2010, 11:39 am

Marlene,

I have your e-mail and have replied. You are going to have a terrific time in Athens.... FOR SURE!!

i will be in touch soooon :-)))))))

Jxxxxxx
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ellijay

PostSubject: Re: The "S" CLUB   23rd January 2010, 11:58 pm

Just home from yet another explosive night at the "S" Club. Just when you think you have seen the best from this man, he turns up the heat and drives you crazy. He was in a frisky mood tongiht but when it came time for the ballads.... oh boy!! the power in his voice was AWESOME.

The program was a little shorter than last week but after the show we waited around to talk with him and demanded that he put two songs back in and also that he adds "Gramma" on a regular basis. He laughed so hopefully we will get what we want next week.

There was also a girl with us who had not been last week and she wanted a piccie with Sakis but he was cold and tired so he made us all promise to go to the X-Facvtor next week and said, if we do... we can have piccies!!

Guess who's goin to the X next Friday now!! loooooool

Pics and vids from tonight will soon be on my facebook profile.

Jxxxxxxx
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The "S" CLUB   

Back to top Go down

The "S" CLUB
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 3 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next