HomeHome  PortalPortal  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  

Share | 

News from star.gr

Go down 
AuthorMessage
monita

Total Posts : 147
Female
Scorpio Snake

PostSubject: News from star.gr   7th January 2010, 7:25 pm

I was thinking that since this site regurlary gets exclusive interviews with Sakis, we could post the links to the relevant interviews from the site on this post, so we don't miss out on them!

http://www.star.gr/index.php?ID=hot_of_the_day&Rec_ID=27473
Back to top Go down
View user profile
wpghi5
Moderator-Sakis' Team

Total Posts : 16618
Male
Aries Dog

PostSubject: Re: News from star.gr   8th January 2010, 3:10 pm

I believe this is the other part of the interview he made with Star. Thanks 4 this Monita mou!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
monita

Female
Scorpio Snake

PostSubject: Re: News from star.gr   13th January 2010, 6:38 pm

one month old live interview, but really hot and sweet, even though it says he had just woken up - and notice how much the interviewer adores Sakis always saying saki mou and sakiiiii in the beginning! However can someone explain to me what is meant with: «Ζει μαζί της μία κινηματογραφική ταινία».? It just doesn't make any sense with google translator.

http://www.star.gr/index.php?ID=hotoftheday&Rec_ID=24887

I believe there's been posted a link to rapidshare to this video on this forum, but here it is on star, its an old one where Sakis sings happy birthday to Katia (begins on 1:41): http://www.star.gr/index.php?ID=gossip&Rec_ID=6116 Ohh I just love that one!!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ellijay

Total Posts : 7693

PostSubject: Re: News from star.gr   13th January 2010, 8:19 pm

Monita.... he is describing how he feels about his life with Katia. He compares his life with her to a great love story ( film) full of passion and feeling.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
wpghi5
Moderator-Sakis' Team

Male
Aries Dog

PostSubject: Re: News from star.gr   15th January 2010, 11:13 pm

Oh that's just so great that the ppl in the studio got their shot of interviewing Sakis! No doubt they had their shot of asking questions 2 our man! And ofc as usual our man gladly answered them! It may have only been over 4 minutes but those 4 minutes was sure worth it 4 all involved! I believe it was so gracious of him 2 at least give up some time and no doubt let the ppl (in the studio that is) take part! Gotta admire him 4 that as always!

monita wrote:

I believe there's been posted a link to rapidshare
to this video on this forum, but here it is on star, its an old one
where Sakis sings happy birthday to Katia (begins on 1:41): http://www.star.gr/index.php?ID=gossip&Rec_ID=6116 Ohh I just love that one!!

It may have been ALREADY a year ago but I still luv that moment of him singing Happy Birthday 2 Katia and afterwards kissing each other on the lips!

ellijay wrote:
Monita.... he is describing how he feels about his
life with Katia. He compares his life with her to a great love story (
film) full of passion and feeling.

Oh that's so sweet of him 2 say! Just like it was when he graciously excepted 2 b interviewed by the ppl in the studio! Thanks 4 these vids Monita mou!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
tinkerbell_gr

Total Posts : 297
Female
Scorpio Snake

PostSubject: Re: News from star.gr   3rd February 2010, 1:16 pm

http://www.star.gr/index.php?ID=hotoftheday&Rec_ID=32016

Sakis in the hospital...just a check up!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ellijay

Total Posts : 7693

PostSubject: Re: News from star.gr   3rd February 2010, 2:06 pm

OLA KALA. :-)))))))))))))))))))))))))
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cata
Moderator-Sakis' Team

Total Posts : 1393
Female
Capricorn Monkey

PostSubject: Re: News from star.gr   3rd February 2010, 7:14 pm

Thanks god it was only a check up!

Total Posts : 1196
Female
Cancer Pig

PostSubject: Re: News from star.gr   10th February 2010, 7:09 am

The award of Rouvas as a leading singer

The award is the best singer of the previous year received Sakis Rouvas at the event on the awards from readers of the magazine Status.

Sakis emerged leading to the reading public votes and shining with joy, went to receive the prize. Moreover, in 2009 took out a new album, make a successful sold out shows and participated in the contest in Moscow.

And not just them. In 2009 not only excelled in music and television with the launch of X-Factor and the film, which starred in "extreme".

For Saki But the most important moment was that he saw his daughter off to her first candle.

See what he said, Sakis Rouvas, take delivery of prize from Katerina Gkagkaki, George Leventis, Nikos Mouratidis and George Theophanous ...

http://www.star.gr/index.php?ID=hotoftheday&Rec_ID=32728
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://katiazygoulifan.webs.com/
Della

Total Posts : 1026
Female
Virgo Goat

PostSubject: Re: News from star.gr   10th February 2010, 8:52 am

Does anybody know of a way to download and store these videos?
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://sakisrouvas.tk
Karina

Female
Cancer Pig

PostSubject: Re: News from star.gr   10th February 2010, 9:26 am

Della wrote:
Does anybody know of a way to download and store these videos?
You want to keep it this video? Or do different with this site?
Back to top Go down
Della

Total Posts : 1026
Female
Virgo Goat

PostSubject: Re: News from star.gr   10th February 2010, 9:42 am

I want to keep this video and post it on my site Laughing
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://sakisrouvas.tk
Karina

Female
Cancer Pig

PostSubject: Re: News from star.gr   10th February 2010, 9:51 am

Della wrote:
I want to keep this video and post it on my site Laughing
I'll write it down for you from the screen.
Back to top Go down
Karina

Female
Cancer Pig

PostSubject: Re: News from star.gr   10th February 2010, 11:22 am

Della http://rapidshare.com/files/348779040/status.wmv.html I recorded this video)
Back to top Go down
monita

Female
Scorpio Snake

PostSubject: Re: News from star.gr   10th February 2010, 1:49 pm

Ohhh one could really notice Sakis being touched by the award , it's amazing that a person of his calibre, still are this humble and thankful when winning awards! Laughing
And ofcourse sakis, being Sakis, has to get us all mushi mushi(whatever that means!) with his comment about his daughter's first candle Lovesick
Oh with such a great 2009 year, I can't wait for the years to come(especially a new album and the up-coming romantic comedy he's starring in!) Very Happy

thanks for the video
Back to top Go down
View user profile
wpghi5
Moderator-Sakis' Team

Male
Aries Dog

PostSubject: Re: News from star.gr   10th February 2010, 3:47 pm

Well I'm glad he went 2 the hospital just 4 a check up. Lol. And speaking of being glad boy am I glad 2 b his fan now! Seeing him receive the award from his X-Factor crew wow! Amazing! He truly deserved it! No doubt 2009 was HIS year both professionally and personally!

monita wrote:
it's amazing that a person of his calibre, still are this humble and thankful when winning awards! Laughing

Exactly Monita mou and we luv him 4 it! Very sweet of him 2 mention Anastasia's first candle! No doubt he did a great job in 2009 and he's not done yet! Pretty sure he'll do more great things 4 2010! A new album and an up and coming romantic comedy 2 name a few he'll do this year! And ofc the conclusion of X-Factor season 2 and his shows at S Club!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cata
Moderator-Sakis' Team

Female
Capricorn Monkey

PostSubject: Re: News from star.gr   10th February 2010, 4:28 pm

can someone translate what he said when he recieved the award please?

Female
Cancer Pig

PostSubject: Re: News from star.gr   10th February 2010, 5:11 pm

Cata wrote:
can someone translate what he said when he recieved the award please?

transfer roller ...

Leading ..
Nomination "Singer of the Year" is just one of its sides, as he also dances and sings and plays in films. If Babinotis (Linguist-etymology, the author of an etymological dictionary) wants to keep up with neologisms present time, it should include in his dictionary the name of his fan club. We want to say that he had proven the actor, who is not afraid to risk their own and always succeeds.
Certainly, all knew who we were talking about, because we no longer like him.
But, despite this, let us still will invite people to this year, with him looking for a new pop star.
From our director of communications ANT1 (Pr-director), Katherine Gagaku, Director of Channel ANT1 - Leventis, composer - and music Feofanus-prodyusor Muratidis.

Muratidis ...
Good evening, all is well, if Catherine did not put them to this 12-inch heels))) Do not stand near me)))
So I met him in 1991, he was then quite young, but already then emitted radiance. I remember clearly how we went with him to concerts .. I asked him want to show James Brown? - "YES", the concert Blondy? - "Yes. We went with him to concerts., It is absolutely unknown at the time and in spite of that people turned and looked at him. And then I thought to myself that on this guy a star. Tagzhe I remember at a festival in Thessaloniki, I was on the jury, he would sing a song in jeans and a t-shirt, the organizers said that in a way forbidden to sing., But he insisted and went out and sang ....

Feofanus ...
I met him in the studio, it was a period when my son was born. We have often seen together looking for the words and music in the classic collection is for us .. where songs «Δεν έχει σίδερα η καρδία σου» and so forth. Songs that he still sings that makes me very happy.

Leventis ...
Good evening. I met him in 1997. I was at a conference in Crete Elounda. I was then told that there rests a Greek artist. I went down to the beach so as to meet him and see 200 meters from the sea with the long hair guy, surfing .... It appears from the water ... and emits light. The next day I saw him at a concert ... and since then I have his friend and admirer. He is what you see, it is real, it really big star, I'm glad that we in Greece have such a man. He is a very good actor ..

Muratidis ..
And the most perfect guy in the world.

Gagaku ..
(Leventis) Well done, no errors! I had to say it))) (It is understood that Leventis declines and conjugates wrong when he says in Greek)

So, I met him in 2003, but it is not relevant to the case. The main thing that he has the X factor because he is an absolute X-factor. What makes our job more difficult. Because we are very strict, but children must show their maximum capacity, because the they are side by side with Sakis, a very weighty unit of comparison. I think he is the absolute personality, an absolute star he is very talented, but what distinguishes him from others is his modesty, which practically does not exist in this area is rare.

Muratidis ..
Let's look at video of him ...

Spot.

The most durable pop-idol of modern Greek music scene. The absolute hero of the year 2009: in the explosive idea of music-Eurovision Song Contest in Moscow, many music-awards for his recent album «Ήρθες», head at night and live performances, a concert in the Kalimarmaro, filling of which, has broken all records for any of the Greek actor. But, Sakis not only plays a major role in music, he successfully leads a TV program X Factor, he has earned the respect of critics in a totally opposite role for himself - a maniac \ killer in the movie «Sta akra». 2009 was more than, «OLA KALA» (all good) for Sakis Rouvas.

Leading ..

Ladies and Gentlemen: Sakis Rouvas!

Sakis ..
Good evening. I feel a deep humility being here on this stage where we just saw such respected people who went here to get rewards. For me this year was really wonderful, I want to thank all the readers, don `t know what it is, they chose me, but I know what I'm doing, I do it with passion, with love, and I feel very fortunate that I lived such beautiful moments in the past year. Besides that I'm sharing the stage with the audience and sing to them, I still saw my daughter puts out its first candle (applause here) and it was very bright, what happened in 2009. I want to thank you all for your love and I I hope that when I see something in your eyes, what I saw when you looked at Mr. Weng (The most famous Greek comic cinema and theater, has appeared in more than 120 films in about half of them in the lead role). This will be the greatest reward that I could ever get. Thank you very much.

p.s. The text is written about that Sakis before going on stage to podoschel Fanas Wenge and kissed his hands, thereby showing his respect and admiration for him. And the words that he uttered at the end of his speech, touched the great comedian.

t-chumpelsin
Back to top Go down
Bluebell
Moderator-Sakis' Team

Total Posts : 2867
Female
Sagittarius Dragon

PostSubject: Re: News from star.gr   10th February 2010, 7:33 pm

Thanks Karina. Very Happy Can you tell, how do you translate it?

Female
Cancer Pig

PostSubject: Re: News from star.gr   11th February 2010, 5:28 am

Bluebell wrote:
Thanks Karina. Very Happy Can you tell, how do you translate it?
Greek into Russian girl translated from Russian forum and I translated from Russian into English with the aid of Google
Back to top Go down
Cata
Moderator-Sakis' Team

Female
Capricorn Monkey

PostSubject: Re: News from star.gr   11th February 2010, 2:49 pm

Thank you very much!!!

Moderator-Sakis' Team

Male
Aries Dog

PostSubject: Re: News from star.gr   11th February 2010, 3:26 pm

Well I knew that Giorgos Theofanous worked with Sakis before. I never thought the others knew him as well way before X-Factor came along. Lol. No doubt those 4 were definitely important 2 Sakis' career throughout the years! In that video tribute of him there was one image that I truly luv! But I would rather keep it 2 myself on that! It was still such a sweet moment of him mentioning Anastasia putting out her first candle! I assume it was on her birthday.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: News from star.gr   

Back to top Go down

News from star.gr
Page 1 of 1