HomeHome  PortalPortal  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  

Share | 

Sakis on Dubai! plus Balkan awards nomination

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
craziestRouvitsa

Total Posts : 961
Female
Gemini Goat

PostSubject: Sakis on Dubai! plus Balkan awards nomination   31st March 2010, 11:28 am

Sakis will be there with Katia and Anastasia for holidays until Easter. I also learned he is nominated in Balkanic awards with Spase to hrono. Does anyone know if and where we can vote for him?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
tinkerbell_gr

Total Posts : 297
Female
Scorpio Snake

PostSubject: Re: Sakis on Dubai! plus Balkan awards nomination   31st March 2010, 12:04 pm

http://balkanika.tv/ i think they talk about this....i don't know how you vote,and i don't understand the nominations!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ellijay

Total Posts : 7693

PostSubject: Re: Sakis on Dubai! plus Balkan awards nomination   31st March 2010, 12:18 pm

Rules

Rules for the First Balkan Music Awards

The Balkan Music Awards will be given annually to honor the achievements of musicians from all Balkan countries. The project gives start to the Balkan Music Academy – an institution which brings together experts in the field of music from different countries. The Balkan Music Academy comprises of composers, producers, music journalists and promoters from every Balkan country.

The Academy’s main purpose is to screen and identify the most successful artists and the most impressive achievements in the field of music on the Balkans for the past year. It proposes the nominations in the categories “Best Song in the Balkans” from each and every country, as well as “Best Video in the Balkans”.

The Balkan Music Awards cover 6 categories and shall be conferred by Balkanika Music Television at an official ceremony in May 2010. The Ceremony will be broadcasted live by Balkanika Music Television and partnering national channels in all Balkan countries.

The awards shall be conferred annually in the following categories:

1. Best Song on the Balkans for 2009 with the following sub-categories:

Best Song in the Balkans from Albania
Best Song in the Balkans from Bosnia and Herzegovina
Best Song in the Balkans from Bulgaria
Best Song in the Balkans from Croatia
Best Song in the Balkans from Greece
Best Song in the Balkans from Macedonia
Best Song in the Balkans from Montenegro
Best Song in the Balkans from Romania
Best Song in the Balkans from Slovenia
Best Song in the Balkans from Serbia
Best Song in the Balkans from Turkey

2. Best Male Artist on the Balkans for 2009

3. Best Female Artist on the Balkans for 2009

4. Best Duet/Group on the Balkans for 2009

5. Best Music Video on the Balkans for 2009

6. Award for Exceptional Contribution to the Development and Popularization of the Music from the Balkans

Rules for determining a winner in the category “Best Song on the Balkans for 2009”:

Balkanika TV suggests 10 songs from each country for the category “Best Song on the Balkans for 2009”. The songs should be publically performed and commercially available in the period 1 January, 2009- 31 December, 2009; their music videos should have been first broadcasted in Balkanika Music Television no later than 31 December, 2009.

Each members of the Balkan Music Academy shall nominate 5 songs from their own country by filling in an online survey. The 5 songs with the highest ballot will be nominated for the Balkan Music Awards.

The 5 nominees from every country will be formally announced on 30 March, 2010. The nominated songs will be promoted by Balkanika Music Television and partnering TV and radio stations from all Balkan countries for the period 30 March – 16 April. During this period, the audience can cast their vote through SMS and distinguish one of the 5 songs as “Best Song on the Balkans from” their country (i.e.: the Bulgarians vote for “Best Song on the Balkans from Bulgaria”).

The winning song will represent its country in the final competition for the title “Best Song on the Balkans for 2009”, which will take place during the Awards Ceremony on 16 May in Sofia. All 11 songs – winners from every country – will be performed on stage. Viewers from all countries will have the chance to cast their vote for a winner during a fixed time slot within the show. The song which gathers the greatest number of votes will win the title “Best Song on the Balkans for 2009”.

Balkanika Music Television reserves the right, in case of refusal or inability of a winning artist to present her song on stage during the Awards Ceremony, to change a missing performance with the next song by ballot from the same country.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
craziestRouvitsa

Female
Gemini Goat

PostSubject: Re: Sakis on Dubai! plus Balkan awards nomination   31st March 2010, 12:37 pm

Really thanks girls for the interest! So as far as I have understood we can only vote with sms?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ellijay

PostSubject: Re: Sakis on Dubai! plus Balkan awards nomination   31st March 2010, 12:59 pm

also..... you want the report on Sakis leaving for Dubai...

http://www.star.gr/index.php?ID=hotoftheday&Rec_ID=38883
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Moldienut
Angel's helper of Sakis' Forum

Total Posts : 19567
Female
Virgo Cat

PostSubject: Re: Sakis on Dubai! plus Balkan awards nomination   31st March 2010, 1:10 pm

Sounds really awesome, I love Balkan music and I'm glad Sakis is nominated in the awards. I'll definitely vote for him because he deserves this.

Female
Gemini Goat

PostSubject: Re: Sakis on Dubai! plus Balkan awards nomination   31st March 2010, 1:17 pm

Thank you ellijay! I' ve seen it, that' s where I learned them all from... Isn' t it strange that he decided to do such a long journey with his baby? Although I like he' ll rest and relax for a while.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Roxanne5

Total Posts : 700
Female
Aries Pig

PostSubject: Re: Sakis on Dubai! plus Balkan awards nomination   31st March 2010, 1:28 pm

Wow! Sounds really great. If we can vote for him by online. I will!. He deserve this!.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Moldienut

Female
Virgo Cat

PostSubject: Re: Sakis on Dubai! plus Balkan awards nomination   31st March 2010, 1:29 pm

Here are Greece's nominations. The only major competition we got is Helena Paparizou, thank God it is not Vissi or Vandi, we would have no chance.

THA 'ME ALLIOS - ELENA PAPARIZOU
SPASE TO HRONO- SAKIS ROUVAS
TERMA I ISTORI - ADONIS REMOS
HANOME - PEGGY ZINA
VARETHIKA - NIKOS VERTIS

Female
Gemini Goat

PostSubject: Re: Sakis on Dubai! plus Balkan awards nomination   31st March 2010, 1:35 pm

I think Paparizou is much more dangerous than Vissi and Vandi! Let' s do the best for him.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Moldienut

Female
Virgo Cat

PostSubject: Re: Sakis on Dubai! plus Balkan awards nomination   31st March 2010, 1:40 pm

I find it murderous to vote for Sakis against Helena because I like both of them and I'm close to her fans as well as his. Plus her fanbase is increasing gradually especially since with a new album out and she has a forum like us as well with loads of fans.

Female
Gemini Goat

PostSubject: Re: Sakis on Dubai! plus Balkan awards nomination   31st March 2010, 1:46 pm

Vote for both of them! Although I find murderous to compare Sakis with Paparizou. She is toooooooo young to compare with Sakis Rouvas.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Moldienut

Female
Virgo Cat

PostSubject: Re: Sakis on Dubai! plus Balkan awards nomination   31st March 2010, 1:48 pm

Sakis is a totally different personality so he can't be compared with her for starters.

Female
Scorpio Snake

PostSubject: Re: Sakis on Dubai! plus Balkan awards nomination   31st March 2010, 1:49 pm

I think you forget who is the number 1 in Greece,! Very Happy The others are just behind....
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Moldienut

Female
Virgo Cat

PostSubject: Re: Sakis on Dubai! plus Balkan awards nomination   31st March 2010, 1:50 pm

Saksy of course, he's the first Greek singer I've ever liked so he's number one for me.

Female
Virgo Cat

PostSubject: Re: Sakis on Dubai! plus Balkan awards nomination   31st March 2010, 1:52 pm

Female
Scorpio Snake

PostSubject: Re: Sakis on Dubai! plus Balkan awards nomination   31st March 2010, 1:57 pm

We don't have such a channel to vote .......to be honest i don't trust this awards so much,i don't even know most of the singers who are nominated for best singer...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ellijay

PostSubject: Re: Sakis on Dubai! plus Balkan awards nomination   31st March 2010, 1:59 pm

Im 100 per cent with Tink here!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
craziestRouvitsa

Female
Gemini Goat

PostSubject: Re: Sakis on Dubai! plus Balkan awards nomination   31st March 2010, 2:05 pm

tinkerbell_gr wrote:
We don't have such a channel to vote .......to be honest i don't trust this awards so much,i don't even know most of the singers who are nominated for best singer...
They are singers from all Balcanic countries: Croatia, Bulgaria, Turkey etc. That' s why we don' t know them. People vote singers only from their country.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Moldienut

Female
Virgo Cat

PostSubject: Re: Sakis on Dubai! plus Balkan awards nomination   31st March 2010, 2:09 pm

Most of the singers nominated I either have never heard of or know who they are. The only Romanian act I know in the list is Inna and in the Serbian one is Zeljko Joksimovic. The Bulgarian listings however I'm disappointed, they have awesome singers and none of their prominent artists are featured in the line up, I've never heard of those ones mentioned.

Female
Scorpio Snake

PostSubject: Re: Sakis on Dubai! plus Balkan awards nomination   31st March 2010, 2:13 pm

There is a category for best female singer in balkans and a category for best male singer,group,videoclip....i only know Vissi Morandi and Ackent there...
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Sakis on Dubai! plus Balkan awards nomination   31st March 2010, 2:17 pm

Can we vote somewhere?
Back to top Go down
craziestRouvitsa

Female
Gemini Goat

PostSubject: Re: Sakis on Dubai! plus Balkan awards nomination   31st March 2010, 2:21 pm

Moldienut wrote:
Most of the singers nominated I either have never heard of or know who they are. The only Romanian act I know in the list is Inna and in the Serbian one is Zeljko Joksimovic. The Bulgarian listings however I'm disappointed, they have awesome singers and none of their prominent artists are featured in the line up, I've never heard of those ones mentioned.
I don' t know... I just hope the best for Sakis. I only wish to win.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Roxanne5

Total Posts : 700
Female
Aries Pig

PostSubject: Re: Sakis on Dubai! plus Balkan awards nomination   31st March 2010, 2:25 pm

here the Greece Nominations: http://www.balkanika.tv/bma_2010/gr.htm
Back to top Go down
View user profile
wpghi5
Moderator-Sakis' Team

Total Posts : 16618
Male
Aries Dog

PostSubject: Re: Sakis on Dubai! plus Balkan awards nomination   31st March 2010, 3:13 pm

Oh isn't that sweet that he's spending his holidays in Dubai with Katia and Anastasia! It's also great that he's been nominated 4 a Balkan award! Thanks a lot Jane 4 the report on Sakis leaving 4 Dubai.

Moldienut wrote:
Sounds really awesome, I love Balkan music and I'm
glad Sakis is nominated in the awards.

So do I Mo!

Moldienut wrote:
I'll definitely vote for him because he deserves
this.

Same here!

craziestRouvitsa wrote:
I think Paparizou is much more dangerous than
Vissi and Vandi! Let' s do the best for him.

Let's do indeed!

Moldienut wrote:
Sakis is a totally different personality so he can't
be compared with her for starters.

Exactly Mo!

tinkerbell_gr wrote:
I think you forget who is the number 1 in
Greece,! Very Happy The others are just behind....

Moldienut wrote:
Saksy of course, he's the first Greek singer I've
ever liked so he's number one for me.

4 me he's the only Greek singer I like and truly care about so much! Aside from Sakis I no doubt recognize Helena, Antonis, and Peggy. And I sort of know about Nikos. Others I recognized r Murat Boz, Zeljko, Marija (ESC 2007 winner), and Hadise also from Eurovision. Karolina and Andrea Demirovic also I recognized from Eurovision. Oh ofc I can't leave out Anna as well. Thanks a lot Mo 4 the FB fanpage.

tinkerbell_gr wrote:
There is a category for best female singer in
balkans and a category for best male singer,group,videoclip....i only
know Vissi Morandi and Ackent there...

4 me I recognized Anna, Murat Boz, Zeljko, Hadise, and Karolina.

craziestRouvitsa wrote:
I just hope the best for Sakis. I only wish to
win.

Same here Craziest!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sakis on Dubai! plus Balkan awards nomination   

Back to top Go down

Sakis on Dubai! plus Balkan awards nomination
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next