HomeHome  PortalPortal  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  

Share | 

Sakis is going to create his own film company!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
uboika

Total Posts : 1187
Female
Taurus Dog

PostSubject: Sakis is going to create his own film company!   13th June 2010, 4:16 am

http://www.gossip-tv.gr/story/42387/sakes-roubas-demiourgese-te-dike-tou-kinematographike-etaireia
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://sakisrouvas.bestff.ru/
Roxanne5

Total Posts : 700
Female
Aries Pig

PostSubject: Re: Sakis is going to create his own film company!   16th June 2010, 11:19 am

Awesome!!!!! Sakis Rouvas Cine!!!!!!!!! :-))
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ellijay

Total Posts : 7693

PostSubject: Re: Sakis is going to create his own film company!   16th June 2010, 2:46 pm

This is a fabulous move on Saki's part and shows that he is smart enough to plan for his long term future.

:-))))))))))
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Roxanne5

Female
Aries Pig

PostSubject: Re: Sakis is going to create his own film company!   20th June 2010, 12:48 pm

Now he is going to create his own Clothes Mark! I just read it today!!! I hope itīll be available to purchase by internet!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ellijay

PostSubject: Re: Sakis is going to create his own film company!   20th June 2010, 2:05 pm

There were jokes made at the Mad Awards that he has done everything except start his own fashion line so Im not sure that what you have read on the internet can be taken as fact.

I would say that if anyone in that household were to start a fashion line, it would be Katia but... hey... we all know Sakis has GREAT style so... what you have read, may become a reality, who knows.

:-))
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Roxanne5

Female
Aries Pig

PostSubject: Re: Sakis is going to create his own film company!   20th June 2010, 4:37 pm

Sorry I forgot the link : http://www.star.gr/index.php?ID=life_style&Rec_ID=49427
Yes!!, maybe this will be true!! :-)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ellijay

PostSubject: Re: Sakis is going to create his own film company!   20th June 2010, 6:56 pm

Thanks for the link. The title of the link though does end in a question mark so its more a question than a statement and given that the link is to Star.... I;ll reserve judgement at this point looool

It is a fabulous idea though.. one which I hope will become a reality.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ellijay

PostSubject: Re: Sakis is going to create his own film company!   24th June 2010, 5:04 am

There appear to be more and more links relating to this subject on the internet these days so.... looks like it IS gonna happen.... YAY!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sakis is going to create his own film company!   

Back to top Go down

Sakis is going to create his own film company!
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1