HomeHome  PortalPortal  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  

Share | 
 

 Shake it version?!?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Yiannaki

avatar

Age : 27
Joined : 2006-09-20
Total Posts : 11
Male
Sagittarius Snake

PostSubject: Shake it version?!?   22nd September 2006, 2:36 am

hi ppl Smile , Umm.. u gals no the Music video to SHAKE IT , I love that video lol its cool Razz http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3IGCMJMj12g , newayz ... i got the audio to shake it.. but it doesnt sound the same as the music video.... i was wondering..if the music video was like a "club mix" or something... so i can get that excact version Razz I HOPE THIS ALL MAKES SENSE hahahahah!! Smile newayz thnx in advance Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile
emilia

avatar

Age : 36
Joined : 2006-07-10
Total Posts : 7063
Localisation : Espoo, Finland
Female
Taurus Rooster

PostSubject: Re: Shake it version?!?   22nd September 2006, 3:09 am

It should be the ESC version that's on the video, allthough the Shake it single that was released included various remixes also. You can download the entire Shake it single here http://www.esnips.com/web/Shakeit. lol!

And the video is great btw. I guess every guy wants to look like Sakis and every girl wants a guy who looks like Sakis. lol!
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.myspace.com/penemi
rosalba

avatar

Age : 33
Joined : 2006-09-20
Total Posts : 1028
Localisation : Italy, Caserta
Female
Aries Rat

PostSubject: Re: Shake it version?!?   22nd September 2006, 4:10 am

I have a version of that video with him waking up in the morning and a crowd of girls coming down from I don't remember what and then there's S. dancing with a fantastic pair of shorts!! Embarassed Embarassed . There he's reached the top of sensuality Cool Cool
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://sakis-rouvas.zikforum.com
Yiannaki

avatar

Age : 27
Joined : 2006-09-20
Total Posts : 11
Male
Sagittarius Snake

PostSubject: Re: Shake it version?!?   22nd September 2006, 5:07 am

emilia from finland wrote:
It should be the ESC version that's on the video, allthough the Shake it single that was released included various remixes also. You can download the entire Shake it single here http://www.esnips.com/web/Shakeit. lol!

And the video is great btw. I guess every guy wants to look like Sakis and every girl wants a guy who looks like Sakis. lol!

Awww thanx for the link Very Happy imma download all of em Very Happy:D:D heheeh.. and ye... some would say that last bit is true Smile

OH.. and if u guys could plz find me.. (if possible) a place where i can download the video clip i posted above ( the exact one hopefully Sad ) Smile stupid youtube and there non downloadability :@
Back to top Go down
View user profile
emilia

avatar

Age : 36
Joined : 2006-07-10
Total Posts : 7063
Localisation : Espoo, Finland
Female
Taurus Rooster

PostSubject: Re: Shake it version?!?   22nd September 2006, 6:45 am

Yiannaki wrote:
emilia from finland wrote:
It should be the ESC version that's on the video, allthough the Shake it single that was released included various remixes also. You can download the entire Shake it single here http://www.esnips.com/web/Shakeit. lol!

And the video is great btw. I guess every guy wants to look like Sakis and every girl wants a guy who looks like Sakis. lol!

Awww thanx for the link Very Happy imma download all of em Very Happy:D:D heheeh.. and ye... some would say that last bit is true Smile

OH.. and if u guys could plz find me.. (if possible) a place where i can download the video clip i posted above ( the exact one hopefully Sad ) Smile stupid youtube and there non downloadability :@

I know where you can download it (surprise, surprise) here's the link for you lol! http://www.esnips.com/doc/05f30c60-2ce0-4386-8e32-c8ead0f3d5a7/Shake-it.wmv

I just love him shaking around in the swimming pants. Phew
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.myspace.com/penemi
Yiannaki

avatar

Age : 27
Joined : 2006-09-20
Total Posts : 11
Male
Sagittarius Snake

PostSubject: Re: Shake it version?!?   22nd September 2006, 6:49 am

emilia from finland wrote:
Yiannaki wrote:
emilia from finland wrote:
It should be the ESC version that's on the video, allthough the Shake it single that was released included various remixes also. You can download the entire Shake it single here http://www.esnips.com/web/Shakeit. lol!

And the video is great btw. I guess every guy wants to look like Sakis and every girl wants a guy who looks like Sakis. lol!

Awww thanx for the link Very Happy imma download all of em Very Happy:D:D heheeh.. and ye... some would say that last bit is true Smile

OH.. and if u guys could plz find me.. (if possible) a place where i can download the video clip i posted above ( the exact one hopefully Sad ) Smile stupid youtube and there non downloadability :@

I know where you can download it (surprise, surprise) here's the link for you lol! http://www.esnips.com/doc/05f30c60-2ce0-4386-8e32-c8ead0f3d5a7/Shake-it.wmv

I just love him shaking around in the swimming pants. Phew

LIFE SAVER Very Happy:D:D thank U!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
emilia

avatar

Age : 36
Joined : 2006-07-10
Total Posts : 7063
Localisation : Espoo, Finland
Female
Taurus Rooster

PostSubject: Re: Shake it version?!?   22nd September 2006, 6:51 am

Yiannaki wrote:
emilia from finland wrote:
Yiannaki wrote:
emilia from finland wrote:
It should be the ESC version that's on the video, allthough the Shake it single that was released included various remixes also. You can download the entire Shake it single here http://www.esnips.com/web/Shakeit. lol!

And the video is great btw. I guess every guy wants to look like Sakis and every girl wants a guy who looks like Sakis. lol!

Awww thanx for the link Very Happy imma download all of em Very Happy:D:D heheeh.. and ye... some would say that last bit is true Smile

OH.. and if u guys could plz find me.. (if possible) a place where i can download the video clip i posted above ( the exact one hopefully Sad ) Smile stupid youtube and there non downloadability :@

I know where you can download it (surprise, surprise) here's the link for you lol! http://www.esnips.com/doc/05f30c60-2ce0-4386-8e32-c8ead0f3d5a7/Shake-it.wmv

I just love him shaking around in the swimming pants. Phew

LIFE SAVER Very Happy:D:D thank U!

No need for thanking. There's nothing I wouldn't do for my friends lol!
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.myspace.com/penemi
emilia

avatar

Age : 36
Joined : 2006-07-10
Total Posts : 7063
Localisation : Espoo, Finland
Female
Taurus Rooster

PostSubject: Re: Shake it version?!?   22nd September 2006, 6:54 am

rosalba wrote:
I have a version of that video with him waking up in the morning and a crowd of girls coming down from I don't remember what and then there's S. dancing with a fantastic pair of shorts!! Embarassed Embarassed . There he's reached the top of sensuality Cool Cool

Rosalba I have the video also!
You can almost become addicted to the video. I just cant get enough of Sakis and his swimming pants. lol!
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.myspace.com/penemi
Malin

avatar

Age : 40
Joined : 2006-07-04
Total Posts : 3058
Localisation : Stockholm, Sweden
Female
Capricorn Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Shake it version?!?   22nd September 2006, 12:00 pm

Yiannaki wrote:

OH.. and if u guys could plz find me.. (if possible) a place where i can download the video clip i posted above ( the exact one hopefully Sad ) Smile stupid youtube and there non downloadability :@

If you want to find out how to download videos from YouTube, go to this post. Wink

_________________
"There ain't no reins on this one"

My recently listened tracks:
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.myspace.com/malintwin
rosalba

avatar

Age : 33
Joined : 2006-09-20
Total Posts : 1028
Localisation : Italy, Caserta
Female
Aries Rat

PostSubject: Re: Shake it version?!?   22nd September 2006, 3:30 pm

I've just rewatched the video of Shake it.. emilia but everytime he shakes my head starts spinning.. and of course...shaking... Arrow cyclops
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://sakis-rouvas.zikforum.com
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Shake it version?!?   

Back to top Go down
 
Shake it version?!?
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1
 Similar topics
-
» What version of the Bible do you use (most)?
» paula abdul and metal? Straight up now tell me....
» New HB ~ Pääkallonpaikka
» Hilarious shred videos
» "The Buggles" version of "We Can Fly From Here" 1981

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Sakis Rouvas the greek pop star ! :: ~Sakis Rouvas World~ :: ~Questions about Sakis~-
Jump to: