HomeHome  PortalPortal  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  

Share | 
 

 MTV Greece - Best Greek Act

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
wpghi5
Moderator-Sakis' Team


Age : 35
Joined : 2006-08-08
Total Posts : 16618
Localisation : Winnipeg, Manitoba, Canada
Male
Aries Dog

PostSubject: Re: MTV Greece - Best Greek Act   23rd October 2010, 7:50 pm

paparicious rouvitsa wrote:
keep VOTING!!!!!!!!!!DON'T FORGET..........

I didn't! bounce Very Happy

Alli wrote:

The competitors are hard, but Sakis is the best,he has to win !!!!
SAKIIIIIIIIS!!!

Oh I hope so! bounce Very Happy

Alli wrote:

One question:
How many time do we have left for voting ?

I like 2 know that as well Alli.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Roxanne5

avatar

Age : 34
Joined : 2010-03-14
Total Posts : 700
Localisation : Argentina, Buenos aires
Female
Aries Pig

PostSubject: Re: MTV Greece - Best Greek Act   23rd October 2010, 7:59 pm

Yes!! keep Voting!!!. I voted a lot today!!!!!! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile
tinkerbell_gr

avatar

Age : 27
Joined : 2009-06-05
Total Posts : 297
Localisation : Greece
Female
Scorpio Snake

PostSubject: Re: MTV Greece - Best Greek Act   24th October 2010, 1:51 am

Roxanne5 wrote:
Yes!! keep Voting!!!. I voted a lot today!!!!!! Very Happy


10000000000000000000000000





KEEP ON!!!!!![i]
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Alli



Joined : 2010-09-12
Total Posts : 746
Localisation : Valencia ,Spain
Female

PostSubject: Re: MTV Greece - Best Greek Act   24th October 2010, 2:51 am

We can just vote until the 4th November!!!
So : KEEP VOTING !!!

And the show is on the 7th November !
Here is the link :
http://ema.mtv.tv/vote
Back to top Go down
View user profile
craziestRouvitsa

avatar

Age : 26
Joined : 2010-02-19
Total Posts : 961
Localisation : Greece
Female
Gemini Goat

PostSubject: Re: MTV Greece - Best Greek Act   24th October 2010, 2:56 am

Thanks Alli mou!!! Vote 1000000000000000000000000 times a day and expand it!! It' s a really big fight!!!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Gerly

avatar

Age : 21
Joined : 2008-01-26
Total Posts : 727
Localisation : Estonia
Female
Libra Pig

PostSubject: Re: MTV Greece - Best Greek Act   24th October 2010, 8:29 am

Current Top 5 is released.
Sakis is not unfortunately in them Sad
But you all can change this =)

Top 5 (Alphabetically)
Afromental - Poland
Dima Bilan - Russia
Enrique Iglesias - Spain
Inna - Romania
Marco Mengoni - Italy
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://bilandima.multiply.com
Alli



Joined : 2010-09-12
Total Posts : 746
Localisation : Valencia ,Spain
Female

PostSubject: Re: MTV Greece - Best Greek Act   24th October 2010, 8:38 am

Thank you for the info !!!

Oh , now we have to vote more then ever !!!
GO ROUVITSES !!! bounce
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Bluebell
Moderator-Sakis' Team
avatar

Age : 40
Joined : 2006-07-22
Total Posts : 2867
Localisation : Germany
Female
Sagittarius Dragon

PostSubject: Re: MTV Greece - Best Greek Act   24th October 2010, 8:46 am

Gerly wrote:
Current Top 5 is released.
Sakis is not unfortunately in them Sad
But you all can change this =)

Top 5 (Alphabetically)
Afromental - Poland
Dima Bilan - Russia
Enrique Iglesias - Spain
Inna - Romania
Marco Mengoni - Italy

Who are Marco Mengoni and Afromental??? Am I the only one, who didnīt know them?
So we must vote, vote, vote for Sakis. Very Happy

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.sakisrouvas.com
Gerly

avatar

Age : 21
Joined : 2008-01-26
Total Posts : 727
Localisation : Estonia
Female
Libra Pig

PostSubject: Re: MTV Greece - Best Greek Act   24th October 2010, 8:51 am

Bluebell wrote:
Gerly wrote:
Current Top 5 is released.
Sakis is not unfortunately in them Sad
But you all can change this =)

Top 5 (Alphabetically)
Afromental - Poland
Dima Bilan - Russia
Enrique Iglesias - Spain
Inna - Romania
Marco Mengoni - Italy

Who are Marco Mengoni and Afromental??? Am I the only one, who didnīt know them?
So we must vote, vote, vote for Sakis. Very Happy

I also don't have any idea who are them. And I'm sure we are not the only ones Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://bilandima.multiply.com
nikasaki

avatar

Joined : 2009-12-01
Total Posts : 412
Localisation : espaņa
Female

PostSubject: Re: MTV Greece - Best Greek Act   24th October 2010, 10:20 am

Rouvitsas we have to vote a lot more and in all countries, there is little time! Sakis deserves to be among the top 5!!!!!! do not stop voting, do not throw in the towel!!!!
bounce
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Moldienut
Angel's helper of Sakis' Forum
avatar

Age : 29
Joined : 2006-05-04
Total Posts : 19567
Localisation : London, UK
Female
Virgo Cat

PostSubject: Re: MTV Greece - Best Greek Act   24th October 2010, 12:00 pm

Bluebell wrote:
Who are Marco Mengoni and Afromental??? Am I the only one, who didnīt know them?
So we must vote, vote, vote for Sakis. Very Happy

I've never heard of them either Stef. But all the rest I have.

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.myspace.com/moldienut
Roxanne5

avatar

Age : 34
Joined : 2010-03-14
Total Posts : 700
Localisation : Argentina, Buenos aires
Female
Aries Pig

PostSubject: Re: MTV Greece - Best Greek Act   25th October 2010, 5:13 am

Me neither!!!, Sad Well Keep voting!!!!!!!!!!! Go girls!!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Katushka

avatar

Joined : 2010-04-08
Total Posts : 888
Localisation : Moscow
Female

PostSubject: Re: MTV Greece - Best Greek Act   25th October 2010, 6:19 am

DIMA BILAN???? ox,why????? I can`t understand it! I also don`t know these guys!!! It`s not truth!!! SAKIS MUST BE THE BEST!!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://twitter.com/VSCatherine
Moldienut
Angel's helper of Sakis' Forum
avatar

Age : 29
Joined : 2006-05-04
Total Posts : 19567
Localisation : London, UK
Female
Virgo Cat

PostSubject: Re: MTV Greece - Best Greek Act   25th October 2010, 6:22 am

I wonder who has been voting for those nobodies is my question.

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.myspace.com/moldienut
Alli



Joined : 2010-09-12
Total Posts : 746
Localisation : Valencia ,Spain
Female

PostSubject: Re: MTV Greece - Best Greek Act   25th October 2010, 7:46 am

A poster for the MTV EMA .
http://www.sakisrouvas.com/index.asp?lid=1
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Katushka

avatar

Joined : 2010-04-08
Total Posts : 888
Localisation : Moscow
Female

PostSubject: Re: MTV Greece - Best Greek Act   25th October 2010, 8:05 am

Thank you,Alli;-))He used this pic every time;-))But it`s realy great)
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://twitter.com/VSCatherine
Bluebell
Moderator-Sakis' Team
avatar

Age : 40
Joined : 2006-07-22
Total Posts : 2867
Localisation : Germany
Female
Sagittarius Dragon

PostSubject: Re: MTV Greece - Best Greek Act   25th October 2010, 8:42 am

Moldienut wrote:
I wonder who has been voting for those nobodies is my question.

Thatīs my question, too.

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.sakisrouvas.com
Gerly

avatar

Age : 21
Joined : 2008-01-26
Total Posts : 727
Localisation : Estonia
Female
Libra Pig

PostSubject: Re: MTV Greece - Best Greek Act   25th October 2010, 11:33 am

Katushka wrote:
DIMA BILAN???? ox,why????? I can`t understand it! I also don`t know these guys!!! It`s not truth!!! SAKIS MUST BE THE BEST!!!!!!!!!!!

I can be your punching bag, because I vote for Dima.
It's just difficult, when you like so many good singers and especially, when they are in one voting place.
I'm sorry guys for this Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://bilandima.multiply.com
Bluebell
Moderator-Sakis' Team
avatar

Age : 40
Joined : 2006-07-22
Total Posts : 2867
Localisation : Germany
Female
Sagittarius Dragon

PostSubject: Re: MTV Greece - Best Greek Act   25th October 2010, 1:10 pm

Gerly wrote:
I can be your punching bag, because I vote for Dima.
It's just difficult, when you like so many good singers and especially, when they are in one voting place.
I'm sorry guys for this Crying or Very sad

You can vote for both. Surprised Wink

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.sakisrouvas.com
Gerly

avatar

Age : 21
Joined : 2008-01-26
Total Posts : 727
Localisation : Estonia
Female
Libra Pig

PostSubject: Re: MTV Greece - Best Greek Act   25th October 2010, 1:27 pm

Bluebell wrote:
Gerly wrote:
I can be your punching bag, because I vote for Dima.
It's just difficult, when you like so many good singers and especially, when they are in one voting place.
I'm sorry guys for this Crying or Very sad

You can vote for both. Surprised Wink

I focus to one singer.
It sounds a little of avoiding Sakis, but I do my best.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://bilandima.multiply.com
wpghi5
Moderator-Sakis' Team


Age : 35
Joined : 2006-08-08
Total Posts : 16618
Localisation : Winnipeg, Manitoba, Canada
Male
Aries Dog

PostSubject: Re: MTV Greece - Best Greek Act   25th October 2010, 10:52 pm

Roxanne5 wrote:
Yes!! keep Voting!!!.

Just did! Very Happy

tinkerbell_gr wrote:
Roxanne5 wrote:
Yes!! keep Voting!!!. I voted a lot today!!!!!! Very Happy


10000000000000000000000000





KEEP ON!!!!!![i]

Rite on! Very Happy

Alli wrote:
We can just vote until the 4th November!!!
So : KEEP VOTING !!!

Thanks 4 it Alli mou. Very Happy

craziestRouvitsa wrote:
Vote 1000000000000000000000000 times a day and expand it!! It' s a really big fight!!!

Indeed!

Gerly wrote:
Current Top 5 is released.
Sakis is not unfortunately in them Sad
But you all can change this =)

Top 5 (Alphabetically)
Afromental - Poland
Dima Bilan - Russia
Enrique Iglesias - Spain
Inna - Romania
Marco Mengoni - Italy

Thanks 4 the info Gerly.

Alli wrote:
now we have to vote more then ever !!!
GO ROUVITSES !!! bounce

Yes! bounce

Bluebell wrote:
Gerly wrote:
Current Top 5 is released.
Sakis is not unfortunately in them Sad
But you all can change this =)

Top 5 (Alphabetically)
Afromental - Poland
Dima Bilan - Russia
Enrique Iglesias - Spain
Inna - Romania
Marco Mengoni - Italy

Who are Marco Mengoni and Afromental??? Am I the only one, who didnīt know them?

Nope. I don't know who they r either Stef or Inna from Romania. Dima and Enrique I do recognize.

nikasaki wrote:
Rouvitsas we have to vote a lot more and in all countries, there is little time!

Exactly!

nikasaki wrote:
do not stop voting, do not throw in the towel!!!!
bounce

Oh we won't! bounce

Alli wrote:
A poster for the MTV EMA .
http://www.sakisrouvas.com/index.asp?lid=1

Thanks 4 this Alli mou! Very Happy

Bluebell wrote:
Moldienut wrote:
I wonder who has been voting for those nobodies is my question.

Thatīs my question, too.

Same here. Suspect

Gerly wrote:
Bluebell wrote:
Gerly wrote:
I can be your punching bag, because I vote for Dima.
It's just difficult, when you like so many good singers and especially, when they are in one voting place.
I'm sorry guys for this Crying or Very sad

You can vote for both. Surprised Wink

I focus to one singer.
It sounds a little of avoiding Sakis, but I do my best.

U do that Gerly.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Katushka

avatar

Joined : 2010-04-08
Total Posts : 888
Localisation : Moscow
Female

PostSubject: Re: MTV Greece - Best Greek Act   26th October 2010, 6:28 am

Dima Bilan is from my country))It`s funny.He is nice singer really.But for me Sakis will always be on 1 place.Because I can`t stop admiring this guy.I consider Enrique to be awesome singer,i like him very much.But I voted,vote and will vote for only one!Sakis is life;-)))Gerly,it`s nice that you`re devoted to ur favorite!Lets do our honeys to be the best;-))
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://twitter.com/VSCatherine
Gerly

avatar

Age : 21
Joined : 2008-01-26
Total Posts : 727
Localisation : Estonia
Female
Libra Pig

PostSubject: Re: MTV Greece - Best Greek Act   26th October 2010, 12:46 pm

Katushka wrote:
Dima Bilan is from my country))It`s funny.He is nice singer really.But for me Sakis will always be on 1 place.Because I can`t stop admiring this guy.I consider Enrique to be awesome singer,i like him very much.But I voted,vote and will vote for only one!Sakis is life;-)))Gerly,it`s nice that you`re devoted to ur favorite!Lets do our honeys to be the best;-))

I like Enrique also. I've click some times, maybe 5. To he, for the Best Male. I hope he wins that one =)
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://bilandima.multiply.com
nikasaki

avatar

Joined : 2009-12-01
Total Posts : 412
Localisation : espaņa
Female

PostSubject: Re: MTV Greece - Best Greek Act   27th October 2010, 6:21 am

anyone know how this classification? and that since this Sakis?
Shocked
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Katushka

avatar

Joined : 2010-04-08
Total Posts : 888
Localisation : Moscow
Female

PostSubject: Re: MTV Greece - Best Greek Act   27th October 2010, 7:41 am

Ox,how I want sakis to win!!!!!He is angel;-)But if it`s not so,hope enrique will win)
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://twitter.com/VSCatherine
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: MTV Greece - Best Greek Act   

Back to top Go down
 
MTV Greece - Best Greek Act
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 4 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
 Similar topics
-
» Iggy and The Stooges @ Greece
» 1993.05.24 - Olympic Stadium, Athens, Greece
» Pote tha feroume kamia banda????
» New Mahavishnu Orchestra LIVE
» Imagine Guns N' Roses -- in fishnets

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Sakis Rouvas the greek pop star ! :: ~Sakis Rouvas World~ :: ~Current events~-
Jump to: