HomeHome  PortalPortal  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  

Share | 

Katia Zygouli

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 9, 10, 11  Next
AuthorMessage
wpghi5
Moderator-Sakis' Team

Total Posts : 16618
Male
Aries Dog

PostSubject: Re: Katia Zygouli   30th January 2010, 12:27 pm

tinkerbell_gr wrote:
Well it seems that Katia gives many interviews for the movie..Very Happy
Here is one new from "Eleutherotypia"
http://www.enet.gr/?i=issue.el.home&date=30/01/2010&id=126586
I wish i could translate it for you but i don't have the time Very Happy Very Happy

In the mean time though thanks 4 this Tinky mou.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
monita

Total Posts : 147
Female
Scorpio Snake

PostSubject: Re: Katia Zygouli   1st February 2010, 10:16 am

Thank you so muh for the various of links - Katia is surely doing a great job promoting her movie with all those interviews.

Here is a google translation from etnet:

"I'm not fatal, depending on the Saki"She CHRYSOULAS PAPAIOANNOU It is difficult if you read the book Andreas Staikos, "Dangerous cooking, to imagine the shape of the heroine, Nana. DBM is a fatal, a poetic being the limits of the mythological, which play off on a delicious and sensual pleasures two men, who for the sake of cooking constantly.
On "Dangerous cooking, carrying on the movie Vassilis Tselemegkos, George Corraface and Constantine Markoulakis-famous cosmopolitan as a chef and a cook on ships as the other-spend hours in the kitchen for her heart and her body Katia Zygouli . The beautiful model and companion of the same sparkling Sakis Rouvas has the "burden" of Nana, in her debut in acting.

What was unusual about you experience of filming?

"I had done much advertising, but ultimately did not have much relation to the process of the film. In a simple to do ... beautiful, the other pretending a role. I have anxiety about the outcome. The experience was very nice. I enjoyed tremendously. Of course, I got tired. It was very interesting how it developed in the course of relations with partners and created a nice atmosphere.

You have acting classes, or you fell straight into the deep?

"I was only three courses therapist-very basic technical, eg how to say a proposal by the diaphragm and to take proper breathing. That is, as to teach the alphabet, but not learn to write.

The greatest anxiety was what?

"I was afraid that if stick somewhere, will go behind the shooting, we all went outside the program and talaiporountan everyone. Stress is certainly gone from day one. It helped too, the director, Basil Tselemegkos.

Did you read the book by Andreas Staikos;

"No. Even I have not read. Maybe it sounds professional. I can find thousands of excuses why I did not like that I did not manage. But once finished, you simply say that perhaps it was better. I had the opportunity to create Nana in my mind.

So, how the imagined? The author describes it as a female symbol, as if it has material substance ...

"I tried to create a story behind Nana. There was always the thought of if Nana was or was not, whether they lived all these two men in fact or in mind. This is just confusing me. But surely a woman who puts up all the enjoyment. It is fatal ... fatal. It is an elf, a fairy. This shows even the clothes we wear. The materials are soft and airy.

Nana has such a special relationship with the culinary delights. You respect what you have with food and cooking?

"I have a perfect relationship with food. I have never watch my diet more than a month. Generally I eat a little above average. Cooking the encounter as an opportunity to pamper my friends and loved ones. We do it everyday, but when this happens I am. The maximum of years, but that mood is as necessary a macaroni pie. It's my specialty.

It was in your dreams to become an actress?

"I had been proposed previously, but the cautious and avoid long. I guess I was afraid. Maybe because I am a perfectionist. We felt confident that I could do well. Normally we would have to be terrified before I start shooting, but it happened. "

Certainly come from an area, the modeling, which is demanding and hard ...

"I worked 14 years in modeling. I live in terrible difficulties. The conditions of the shooting appeared to me ideal. The evening shooting, for example, made with nice temperatures. While the modeling I have received extrim situations: being in cold water, in February month ...».

Did you feel that never wear out from excessive exposure?

"Always keep a balance so as not to burn. There were times that came out ten covers the time, but then keep a distance. Fortunately there were business trips and a lack of things for a long time. Somehow in the prevailing balance: cuddly work after absence ...».

The film opened a way for you yet? Continue?

"Yes, because I went beautifully. But I have a reservation because I have not yet seen the film. I do not know what I do and how we feel the outcome ...».

The bold scenes are not you a second thought?

"If it did previously, I would be more casual. At this stage, however, had moral qualms. I am a new mom and her partner also appreciate me and would not like to explain. But I thought: "I am not that. It's Nana. So I did.

To see you, however, in a role as the Nanas, or a Helen is expected, since you are a person who we associate with beauty. How would you react if you suggested something plywood on your profile?

"Firstly, Nana, except that they look like is beautiful, is completely against what might me. I do not think that I am a woman fatally. I prefer to be open book and depends from my partner. Past discussions with a director on the plate and asked me if I wanted to play. He will say that if I was to impersonate the crazy. Historically we like to play the crazy ... trelokomeiou. I think I would be good.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Bluebell
Moderator-Sakis' Team

Total Posts : 2867
Female
Sagittarius Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Katia Zygouli   3rd February 2010, 12:44 pm

The premiere of Katia´s new Film in Thessaloniki! http://www.star.gr/index.php?ID=hotoftheday&Rec_ID=31891 .... Very Happy

Total Posts : 297
Female
Scorpio Snake

PostSubject: Re: Katia Zygouli   3rd February 2010, 12:50 pm

Bluebell wrote:
The premiere of Katia´s new Film in Thessaloniki! http://www.star.gr/index.php?ID=hotoftheday&Rec_ID=31891 .... Very Happy

Thanks bluebell!!The way she acts in the end is funny lol! !But i guess she was upset or smt!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
mishmosh

Total Posts : 150
Female
Scorpio Snake

PostSubject: Re: Katia Zygouli   3rd February 2010, 1:07 pm

please can someone say what katia was talking about
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.google.com
tinkerbell_gr

Female
Scorpio Snake

PostSubject: Re: Katia Zygouli   3rd February 2010, 1:23 pm

mishmosh wrote:
please can someone say what katia was talking about

About the movie,but they ask her the same questions"Are you going to get married?Second child?Is Sakis jeallous for the erotic scenes of the movie?"
In the end she thinks that camera is not open and she make fun of that with her co-star.she says "Jeallous?not Jeallous?He left the home!He will make me a second child" but with a funny way! lol!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
mishmosh

Female
Scorpio Snake

PostSubject: Re: Katia Zygouli   3rd February 2010, 1:26 pm

thanks tinkerbell
Back to top Go down
mishmosh

Female
Scorpio Snake

PostSubject: Re: Katia Zygouli   3rd February 2010, 1:30 pm

what did they add about their relationship sorry forgot to ask that bit
Back to top Go down
tinkerbell_gr

Female
Scorpio Snake

PostSubject: Re: Katia Zygouli   3rd February 2010, 1:40 pm

mishmosh wrote:
what did they add about their relationship sorry forgot to ask that bit
In this video?Nothing,Sakis just said how beautiful and sexy Katia is in her movie,and Katia beside that funny moment only talked about her movie and they both said that they live a movie! Very Happy (if i understand correct what you talk about lol! lol! )!!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ellijay

Total Posts : 7693

PostSubject: Re: Katia Zygouli   3rd February 2010, 2:05 pm

She said she has answered all the questions they are asking over and over again.... such as "was sakis jealous of your love scenes in the film" "are you and sakis planning to marry" and "are you going to have another baby"

Both Katia and Sakis have answered these questions over and over again.

In previous interviews they have both said.....

They are living a dream life.... they are very much in love , they do not plan to marry at this moment in time and yes they will have more children,
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Karina

Total Posts : 1196
Female
Cancer Pig

PostSubject: Re: Katia Zygouli   3rd February 2010, 2:43 pm

tinkerbell_gr Thanks for the photos and videos!
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://katiazygoulifan.webs.com/
Karina

Female
Cancer Pig

PostSubject: Re: Katia Zygouli   5th February 2010, 8:47 am

Back to top Go down
tinkerbell_gr

Female
Scorpio Snake

PostSubject: Re: Katia Zygouli   7th February 2010, 2:40 am

I watched Katia's movie a few days ago....interesting,she looked gorgeous but to be honest the story needed some improvment...with a little less in some scenes and a little more in some others,this could be a really great movie,but it is ok now... Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile
wpghi5
Moderator-Sakis' Team

Total Posts : 16618
Male
Aries Dog

PostSubject: Re: Katia Zygouli   9th February 2010, 1:56 pm

Thanks Monita mou 4 the translation. Thanks Stef 4 the video! And thanks Tinky mou 4 the pics! They were great ones! Once again the questions were no different when asked about it.

ellijay wrote:

In previous interviews they have both said.....

They
are living a dream life.... they are very much in love , they do not
plan to marry at this moment in time and yes they will have more
children,

Very well said from both!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Karina

Female
Cancer Pig

PostSubject: Re: Katia Zygouli   9th February 2010, 11:09 pm

tinkerbell_gr wrote:
I watched Katia's movie a few days ago....interesting,she looked gorgeous but to be honest the story needed some improvment...with a little less in some scenes and a little more in some others,this could be a really great movie,but it is ok now... Very Happy
I envy you for the good) I too want to see this movieeee!
Back to top Go down
monita

Female
Scorpio Snake

PostSubject: Re: Katia Zygouli   10th February 2010, 1:31 pm

I love the new photos from downtown, she looks stunning Very Happy Thanks for them karina Wink

I know I'm asking a lot, but could someone who knows greek, go through the magazine and sum up what Katia is saying?, because I'm so curious and I can't use google translator on the article Neutral
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Karina

Female
Cancer Pig

PostSubject: Re: Katia Zygouli   10th February 2010, 3:44 pm

interview with Katya magazine Down Town in January 2010.
p.s. transfer was small print more than 3 A4 pages, so some of the points reduced, some have missed.

You have been an easy pregnancy?
Pregnancy was simply wonderful. That's only the first three months, I sat at home .. I had a serious depression. But after the fourth month, all passed and I did everything that pleases. I was engaged in mountaineering, boating, swimming at deserted beaches.

A Sakis is not scared?
No, he was always with me. It was wonderful.

INNOCENT YEARS.

I wonder when you were little in the Cupboard (District of Thessaloniki), whom you would like to become?
Until the transitional age I wanted to be a vet, then I decided to become a model. I remember it was a Monday night ... I really wanted to do my homework, which they gave us at school and I turned on TV to watch a beauty contest to Ant1 and then I thought, "Why are they, and not me?"

As you proved in Athens?
In 14 years I told my parents that I want to see the world. Even at that age, I worked occasionally in the modeling business and so they asked me to come to Athens for the competition look of the year. I went with a small suitcase for a week after the left for the other things and never returned.

If you then say that at age 31 you become a mom and play a major role in the film, would you believe it?
When you're 18, 30 seem very distant. It seemed to me that as long as I live a whole life, and even if I die, I will die with a sense of order that lived a full life. I always thought that if I have a child, it will be no earlier than 35.

But life happened on another ...
Yes, it was a gift - a surprise. At first I was shocked, but thought to have an abortion, I was not there. This child was conceived in absolute love, conscious love, much that we went with Sakis at the time and I was already self-confidence, that I am very love. And this in itself was fine.

Who first found out about this news?
My sister.

Not your partner?
Sakis was there when it happened. Despite the fact that we do not live near her sister and do not talk every day on the phone, it was still the first man with whom I wanted to share this news.

You know that you create the impression of a remote-closed person?
This happens in life. I had grown accustomed to this, I am with this school.

About You always said that you had to make an international career.
If I could scroll through time in 1997 when I first went to Paris, maybe I would have trumped their actions. I would have been very small, and I was bored, I wanted to go back. Just imagine, I have two weeks took compania Dupont. My Booker opened champagne to me, but I did not realize how much that is important. I remember she told me "go to his two weeks and then come back." I did not return. In Paris, I came across many years after this event. But I do not regret, what would happen, happened. If I had left then, it could not be happier now. I always act and make decisions according to his feeling and heart.

Also what happened with the movie?
First, I called a very close friend of ours, telling me that he wanted to give my number to prodyusorskoy company. And then answered, "Why not?"

Seeing that the Saxons began snimatsya in the movies, you never occurred to do the same?
Previously, yes. But for this I did nothing. Just myself always noted that I would have been able to play this role. I was not at this time, since I worked as a model and before the pregnancy was in New York and Los Angeles. Even when I passed my first test with Tselemego, I do not for one second did not believe that I will take this role.

Are you experienced?
No, because my life was a lot of castings. As he left I said to him "Thank you for your patience", as the man explained to me two o'clock the most simple and basic things. I still believe that, at the casting, I was terrible, I do not understand that they were forced to choose for me (laughs). But I was sure that I have no chance. And a 4-D days later the phone rang and I was again invited to the production company.

You just agreed to a love scene?
It is served up to me in parts. At first I was told that I will have a nude scene, where I will have pictures of the protagonist. But in the end of this scene never happened. To be honest, I am a little worried for the love scenes. See ..

It was the most difficult moment in the set?
There were days when we were shooting love scenes, they were like flashes, fast-changing personnel. It was very tiring. At the end of the day I said "Do not take it anymore, I want to go home to her man"!

You with Sakis advise each other with regard to your career?
I always advise them. And he often asks my opinion. Sometimes I tell him something, but he did not quite agree with that, but after three minutes of calls to their colleagues and transmits what I told him!

You of course know that for sure will hear negative criticism of the movie, just because you're the one who you are.
This changes nothing. Even if I sit at home, they will say "she abandoned her career." I can not say that I am not interested, perhaps, a little bit. I'm okay with myself and so from such criticism with me did not happen. The main thing in the end for, I'm with my man, a child, at home, all the rest remained outside.

Would you like to weigh in one more film?
Yes, because I liked what I lived. During the shooting was an excellent climate all together strive to the best result. This experience I have not yet.

MODERN FAMILLY

Do you cook at home?
I'm preparing, but do not do it often. Evening for friends, love to cook pasta. Being prepared is not easy, because my noodles always have something special.

You calm mom or whenever Anastasia falls, you begin hysterics?
No. Otherwise I would have sat on the tablets. At this age, children are falling twice in a minute. I gave her permission to be naughty, too. But I become a lunatic when it comes to its regime. Nobody will make a noise when she sleeps during the day.

She sleeps at night?
Yes, with a 2-mess, I taught her.

That is, you give her cry?
No, of course, since this method leads to a sense of abandonment, so 20 years later, this will be her first issue at the psychoanalyst. There is a whole book about it, I gave her friends when they realized that because of lack of sleep, I started to take the nerves.

She was beginning to talk?
At first she said "Age" (come on), but I do not think she had this in mind. We have already said, "Mom", "ELA" (Come), "Gala" (milk), "SAW" (from pipIla - pacifier nipple).

I imagine Sakis probably nothing she does not refuse?
In this case, the child spins rope out of me. Dad kept it a little longer than I am. I immediately say "You want it? Take it. "Fairy tale about a baby owl absolute truth, even if your child is missing stars from the sky in your eyes he is the most intelligent and beautiful!

In your case, after our vote, he left the most beautiful.
Thank you very much. Also I am interested to fill its schedule of various activities. Now we have started to engage in baby swimming. I want it quickly learned to swim.

You would like another baby?
Yes, it would, but it solves God. I wanted a second child after a birth. Two hours after birth, I asked my doctor when I can get pregnant again?

It was hard to part with the extra pounds?
No, when the time came, I'm on a diet and was waiting when the leave extra pounds. So it happened a month later half kg of solution.

You must have been difficult during the Eurovision, with a small child in her arms and Saki is x-factor, singing in a club and travels to Europe with a promo tour.
You know what happens? You can be one o'clock at home, but to invest in this thoroughly. He supported me very much. Come home and see me tired, he took over the feeding of the child. Only what I saw that he had a desire to help, it helps me, relieves fatigue, and filled my senses. When he was with us, it was all my heart.

Probably not very pleasant when everyone knows where you live, and watching you?
Before Sakis, I have this almost was not. But even if it had, I began to worry. Then, it became a daily routine and I agreed. I was annoyed that when I gave birth, she could not leave the house. I was always waiting photographers. We stayed at home with Anastasia 6 months. And once I went to the drugstore and I still took pictures. We had to decide how we will continue to live "like normal people, or closed in the 4-walls will protect the child from the cameras and can be called this way in his own or make it part of his life?". And we decided to live like everyone else, and that the child was not afraid when he sees a lot of people.

Media, may affect the ratio of two famous people?
No, when you know your rights. This happens only when there are gaps in the relationship. That leads me into shock, it's not the paparazzi, because that relationship "gave-picked". Most of the guys who do this work, I know for many years, the way they do for a living and feed their families. Often, they even defend me, I have good relations with them. Shocking that ordinary people shoot you in the cell, and then you see the material in the transfer gossip.

What happens in the relationship couples with the advent of the child, takes the passion and love is?
Somehow magically our relationship has a lot of passion. The things you say, this is a convenient option to not make any attempt to save a relationship alive. It happens to all, it is important at a time to remember my feelings for this man at first and Again, this desire to live with him. That there is need to work.

You feel the pressure that is constantly writing about your wedding?
No, actually. I am not interested.

In your case, in order to obtain satisfaction from the wedding have married secretly abroad.
We get satisfaction each day. We live in one house, we are parents of one child, we have the same dreams. We are not interested in this sacrament.

Before we say goodbye to Katya and I ask her how the child can live in the city so far from the center? And she says to me "I am a child-town? I always said that I want to live on the island. Could there be something better than waking up early in the morning and hear the roar of the sea? "
"Remote - closed" as I thought Katya, instead of typical me to say goodbye, that was the most anticipated in this case, since we are not friends, I warmly embraced. Yes, sometimes when people are so nice to dispel your beliefs.

t-chumpelsin
Back to top Go down
Bluebell
Moderator-Sakis' Team

Female
Sagittarius Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Katia Zygouli   10th February 2010, 7:16 pm

Thanks for the translation,Karina. Very Happy

Female
Scorpio Snake

PostSubject: Re: Katia Zygouli   10th February 2010, 7:43 pm

It was a really good translation and I enjoyed reading the interview. Katia really seems like a smart woman and I like her opinions and answers and I can't agree more with her about waking up to the sound of the ocean Very Happy

Thanks Karina , but how did you translate it? And by the way, is that a picture of you? Well, if that's the case, You are very beautiful Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Karina

Female
Cancer Pig

PostSubject: Re: Katia Zygouli   11th February 2010, 5:24 am

monita wrote:
It was a really good translation and I enjoyed reading the interview. Katia really seems like a smart woman and I like her opinions and answers and I can't agree more with her about waking up to the sound of the ocean Very Happy
Yes Katia is not only beautiful but also clever and very good .... it is not only beautiful appearance but also the soul ...
monita wrote:
Thanks Karina , but how did you translate it?
Interview from the magazine she(Kristina) has translated from Greek into Russian. I translated from Russian into English using Google.
monita wrote:
And by the way, is that a picture of you?
yess)
monita wrote:
Well, if that's the case, You are very beautiful Very Happy

thanks dear!kisses
Back to top Go down
Karina

Female
Cancer Pig

PostSubject: Re: Katia Zygouli   15th February 2010, 8:48 pm

I'm stuck on this song as soon as I saw the movie trailer "Dangerous cooking" so I do not know what it's called but I called it in honor of the movie "Dangerous cooking" here http://depositfiles.com/files/65ygfwzpk download, listen, and tell you how))) This song does not exist anywhere in Internet !!!!! ! more precisely there, at the office. site film, but she can not download just to listen http://www.epikindynesmageirikes.gr/ here! So I have exclusive
Listen!
Back to top Go down
Karina

Female
Cancer Pig

PostSubject: Re: Katia Zygouli   17th February 2010, 7:39 am

Katia did a photoshoot for a magazine to collect money for children of Haiti!

http://www.star.gr/index.php?ID=hotoftheday&Rec_ID=33560
Back to top Go down
Karina

Female
Cancer Pig

PostSubject: Re: Katia Zygouli   22nd February 2010, 2:41 pm

Back to top Go down
Bluebell
Moderator-Sakis' Team

Female
Sagittarius Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Katia Zygouli   23rd February 2010, 7:00 pm

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DGC61Duukoo&feature=player_embedded Wink

Female
Cancer Pig

PostSubject: Re: Katia Zygouli   25th February 2010, 4:06 am

http://s59.radikal.ru/i165/1002/53/1a537a5200ea.jpg

Last edited by Alter Ego on 5th March 2010, 4:08 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Katia Zygouli   

Back to top Go down

Katia Zygouli
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 4 of 11Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 9, 10, 11  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Sakis Rouvas the greek pop star ! :: ~Free Forum~ :: ~Cinema, TV & Theatre~ :: Television :: Models and Fashion-
Jump to: