HomeHome  PortalPortal  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  

Share | 

Autobiography of Sakis? (Unofficial)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Roxanne5

Total Posts : 700
Female
Aries Pig

PostSubject: Autobiography of Sakis? (Unofficial)   14th January 2011, 9:07 am

this is great!!!!!!!!!! Smile
I have some news :
More about his autobiography here : http://www.womenonly.gr/loipon/kosmikaarticle.asp?catid=13950&subid=2&pubid=100158672

And today at X factor Sakis and Tamta will be together again.
http://www.gossip-tv.gr/story/76125/sakes-kai-tamta-xana-mazi-sten-skene
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Alli

Total Posts : 746
Female

PostSubject: Re: Autobiography of Sakis? (Unofficial)   14th January 2011, 9:25 am

THANX,Roxy mou!!!!!
I hope he will write it!!!An autobiography would be sooooo fantastic!!!;-))

And Iīve already heard that Tamta will come!Maybe they will sing something together...!!!;-)))
Back to top Go down
View user profile
wpghi5
Moderator-Sakis' Team

Total Posts : 16618
Male
Aries Dog

PostSubject: Re: Autobiography of Sakis? (Unofficial)   14th January 2011, 12:13 pm

Thanks 4 this Roxy mou! Very Happy Great 2 hear about Tamta being on X-Factor 2day. Smile

Alli wrote:

I hope he will write it!!!An autobiography would be sooooo fantastic!!!;-))

That's great 2 hear! Very Happy Hope he will write it as well! bounce Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ellijay

Total Posts : 7693

PostSubject: Re: Autobiography of Sakis? (Unofficial)   14th January 2011, 5:51 pm

and again I am probably alone with my opinion on an autobigraphy - but I really think its waaaaaaaay too early for him to be considring this kind of thing!

He has so much more to accomplish - so many new challenges to face and with his mantra always being "the best is yet to come" surely an autobiography at such an young age is not the best move

soooo I hope the rumours are just that - rumours
Back to top Go down
View user profile
wpghi5
Moderator-Sakis' Team

Male
Aries Dog

PostSubject: Re: Autobiography of Sakis? (Unofficial)   14th January 2011, 8:42 pm

Ok I'll take back what I said! lol! Besides he has other things 2 accomplish than this! Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile
paparicious rouvitsa

Total Posts : 772
Female

PostSubject: Re: Autobiography of Sakis? (Unofficial)   15th January 2011, 10:11 am

ellijay i completely agree with so please just get your message across to his team........!!!!!!he can't publish his autobiografy,because he hasn't stop doing anything and now wants to make a sum up of his life..it will be rediculous
Back to top Go down
View user profile
wpghi5
Moderator-Sakis' Team

Male
Aries Dog

PostSubject: Re: Autobiography of Sakis? (Unofficial)   15th January 2011, 12:25 pm

paparicious rouvitsa wrote:
ellijay i completely agree with so please
just get your message across to his team........!!!!!!he can't publish
his autobiografy,because he hasn't stop doing anything and now wants to
make a sum up of his life..it will be rediculous

Exactly!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Roxanne5

Total Posts : 700
Female
Aries Pig

PostSubject: Re: Autobiography of Sakis? (Unofficial)   16th January 2011, 9:09 am

I`m agree with you too girls. He has a lot of things to do, more and more and more success and new challenges are waiting for him.
But I think 20 years in the music industry is a very long time!. And Always He was on the top!.
He was. He is and Heīll be the greek god forever!.
Besides what we think, All we know He is a very intelligent man, so Iīm sure He gonna make the best decision.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Alli

Female

PostSubject: Re: Autobiography of Sakis? (Unofficial)   16th January 2011, 9:37 am

Now ,I think maybe itīs really better if he donīt write it now.
Youīre right girls!;-)
I just love the thought to read somezhing he had written!But itīs really too soon!

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Katushka

Total Posts : 888
Female

PostSubject: Re: Autobiography of Sakis? (Unofficial)   16th January 2011, 10:15 am

Just dunno if I want or not ... Sakis tries to do SO much last time ... I hope he doesn`t think that his popularity isn`t growing Sad But I`m happy that we have a lot of news))
But may be he is going to make only first book of all his "autobiographis"?)))))
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://twitter.com/VSCatherine
paparicious rouvitsa

Female

PostSubject: Re: Autobiography of Sakis? (Unofficial)   16th January 2011, 10:24 am

he can anything he want even the book,but it's too early for him!!!i think sth like that artists do when they stop...!!!!!i didn't understand katushka what u mean about popularity....
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Alli

Female

PostSubject: Re: Autobiography of Sakis? (Unofficial)   16th January 2011, 10:26 am

Maybe...but i think the same as Roxana.Whatever he does ,it will be a good decision!;-)
But I thought ,too that maybe if he would do it,it would be a book about the last 20 years!
But ,maybe it is just a rumor!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
paparicious rouvitsa

Female

PostSubject: Re: Autobiography of Sakis? (Unofficial)   16th January 2011, 10:32 am

i hope it is just a rumor.....
Back to top Go down
View user profile
wpghi5
Moderator-Sakis' Team

Male
Aries Dog

PostSubject: Re: Autobiography of Sakis? (Unofficial)   16th January 2011, 4:06 pm

Who says u can't do anything more after 20 years in the business?! Very Happy Besides I believe this autobiography thing is just a rumor.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Katushka

Female

PostSubject: Re: Autobiography of Sakis? (Unofficial)   17th January 2011, 6:23 am

Andromaxi, I hope Sakis feels all our support, because as you can see many artists ( who aren`t popular tried to make themselves interesting to people while writing different books or smth like this) I agree that it`s to earlier and I prefer Sakis toi make for example some new clips))
Back to top Go down
paparicious rouvitsa

Female

PostSubject: Re: Autobiography of Sakis? (Unofficial)   17th January 2011, 6:33 am

i don't think he could ever feel that we don't love him...here in greece every friday at x factor the audience scream his name all the time,also at athinwn arena everybody dance and sing along with saki...every friday and suterday is like a mini concert...he can't think sth like that..our love and admiration towards him it's sth more than obvious to everyone here in greece...he is at his best the last 3years
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Katushka

Female

PostSubject: Re: Autobiography of Sakis? (Unofficial)   17th January 2011, 6:43 am

That`s why I`m surprised why he is going to do it! He is on the pic, why not to write it being 50 years old!
Back to top Go down
paparicious rouvitsa

Female

PostSubject: Re: Autobiography of Sakis? (Unofficial)   17th January 2011, 7:48 am

50 years old is in 11 years...come on!!people at 50 years are not old...... he will stop music ever,as he has siad.....!!!!!!!!and i love that,because that means that his music will change style,as we saw at his new album parafora.....he is an artist,he doesn't sing just for the money,he express himself through it
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Katushka

Female

PostSubject: Re: Autobiography of Sakis? (Unofficial)   17th January 2011, 8:55 am

Hey,hey,hey!Andromaxi! I think you understand me not correct! I can`t say smth against Sais, just because I LOVE him! I just said WHEN such things as biography are done! I`m sure that Sakis sings only because his is fuc@ing talented guy Smile Lipstick
Let`s stop this useless quarrel)
Back to top Go down
paparicious rouvitsa

Female

PostSubject: Re: Autobiography of Sakis? (Unofficial)   17th January 2011, 9:01 am

i'm not quarreling with u!!!! i was just saying...i know you adore saki!!!!!! Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile
paparicious rouvitsa

Female

PostSubject: Re: Autobiography of Sakis? (Unofficial)   17th January 2011, 9:03 am

i must change the way i express my views because,many people take it in the wrong way..... scratch Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile
wpghi5
Moderator-Sakis' Team

Male
Aries Dog

PostSubject: Autobiography of Sakis? (Inofficial)   17th January 2011, 9:10 am

I don't think u're taking it the wrong way Andro! What u said there was just perfect! Very Happy Never in a million years will we ever EVER EVER stop luving Sakis!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
craziestRouvitsa

Total Posts : 961
Female
Gemini Goat

PostSubject: Re: Autobiography of Sakis? (Unofficial)   17th January 2011, 9:29 am

I completely agree with paparicious. I find it at least rediculous for everyone to write his autobio just in 39! But I believe it's just one more rumour and we shouldn' t worry...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
wpghi5
Moderator-Sakis' Team

Male
Aries Dog

PostSubject: Re: Autobiography of Sakis? (Unofficial)   17th January 2011, 9:42 am

craziestRouvitsa wrote:
I completely agree with paparicious. I find it
at least rediculous for everyone to write his autobio just in 39! But I
believe it's just one more rumour and we shouldn' t worry...

I agree!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Katushka

Female

PostSubject: Re: Autobiography of Sakis? (Unofficial)   17th January 2011, 10:11 am

Andro mou, I think I was wrong Smile Let`s stop and see what our adorable man will do Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Autobiography of Sakis? (Unofficial)   

Back to top Go down

Autobiography of Sakis? (Unofficial)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next