HomeHome  PortalPortal  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  

Share | 

Autobiography of Sakis? (Unofficial)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
paparicious rouvitsa

Total Posts : 772
Female

PostSubject: Re: Autobiography of Sakis? (Unofficial)   17th January 2011, 10:38 am

Katushka wrote:
Andro mou, I think I was wrong Smile Let`s stop and see what our adorable man will do Smile

Wink
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Alli

Total Posts : 746
Female

PostSubject: Re: Autobiography of Sakis? (Unofficial)   17th January 2011, 12:12 pm

papaicious rouvitsa wrote:i don't think he could ever feel that we don't love him...here in greece every friday at x factor the audience scream his name all the time,also at athinwn arena everybody dance and sing along with saki...every friday and suterday is like a mini concert...he can't think sth like that..our love and admiration towards him it's sth more than obvious to everyone here in greece...he is at his best the last 3years[/quote]

Itīs wonderful to hear that!!Sakis will always be the BEST!!!;-))But I think in Greece itīs other special feeling...!;-)

And now I just want to see what wonderful thins our man will do in future!I think we will have many wonderful years more with him!!!!What ever he does!!!;-))He has still soooo much to do!!!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Karina

Total Posts : 1196
Female
Cancer Pig

PostSubject: Re: Autobiography of Sakis? (Unofficial)   18th January 2011, 3:02 am

it will be great!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://katiazygoulifan.webs.com/
wpghi5
Moderator-Sakis' Team

Total Posts : 16618
Male
Aries Dog

PostSubject: Re: Autobiography of Sakis? (Unofficial)   19th January 2011, 12:20 pm

Alli those r great words! Very Happy I don't think we will ever stop luving this man! Very Happy And yet there's still more left 4 him 2 do! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Autobiography of Sakis? (Unofficial)   

Back to top Go down

Autobiography of Sakis? (Unofficial)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2