HomeHome  PortalPortal  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  

Share | 
 

 How many cover versions has Sakis ever recorded?

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Moldienut
Angel's helper of Sakis' Forum
avatar

Age : 31
Joined : 2006-05-04
Total Posts : 19567
Localisation : London, UK
Female
Virgo Cat

PostSubject: How many cover versions has Sakis ever recorded?   19th October 2006, 6:27 am

I just want to know, how many cover versions of songs has Sakis ever recorded excluding the live ones.
Cheers
Moldie
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.myspace.com/moldienut
emilia

avatar

Age : 37
Joined : 2006-07-10
Total Posts : 7063
Localisation : Espoo, Finland
Female
Taurus Rooster

PostSubject: Re: How many cover versions has Sakis ever recorded?   19th October 2006, 6:40 am

What comes to mind are
Oh Girl (original by Paul Young)
Xoris kardia (Greek version from Damien Rice's Blowers daughter)
Stamata th bpoxh (If I could stop the rain by Replete Bros)
Spasmena filia (I'll give you my heart)
Feelings
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.myspace.com/penemi
Della

avatar

Age : 39
Joined : 2006-06-10
Total Posts : 1026
Localisation : Greece
Female
Virgo Goat

PostSubject: Re: How many cover versions has Sakis ever recorded?   19th October 2006, 10:19 am

emilia from finland wrote:
What comes to mind are
Oh Girl (original by Paul Young)
Xoris kardia (Greek version from Damien Rice's Blowers daughter)
Stamata th bpoxh (If I could stop the rain by Replete Bros)
Spasmena filia (I'll give you my heart)
Feelings

I think that's just about it Emilia!
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://sakisrouvas.tk
emilia

avatar

Age : 37
Joined : 2006-07-10
Total Posts : 7063
Localisation : Espoo, Finland
Female
Taurus Rooster

PostSubject: Re: How many cover versions has Sakis ever recorded?   19th October 2006, 10:35 am

Della wrote:
emilia from finland wrote:
What comes to mind are
Oh Girl (original by Paul Young)
Xoris kardia (Greek version from Damien Rice's Blowers daughter)
Stamata th bpoxh (If I could stop the rain by Replete Bros)
Spasmena filia (I'll give you my heart)
Feelings

I think that's just about it Emilia!

Wohooo!!!!So I just won in Sakis bingo! cheers cheers What a Face What a Face
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.myspace.com/penemi
Malin

avatar

Age : 41
Joined : 2006-07-04
Total Posts : 3058
Localisation : Stockholm, Sweden
Female
Capricorn Dragon

PostSubject: Re: How many cover versions has Sakis ever recorded?   19th October 2006, 1:24 pm

... and "Pseftika", which is really a Greek version of Queen's "The Show Must Go On" ... lol!

(Just kidding -- I just find the two songs amazingly similar!)

_________________
"There ain't no reins on this one"

My recently listened tracks:
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.myspace.com/malintwin
emilia

avatar

Age : 37
Joined : 2006-07-10
Total Posts : 7063
Localisation : Espoo, Finland
Female
Taurus Rooster

PostSubject: Re: How many cover versions has Sakis ever recorded?   19th October 2006, 1:34 pm

Malin wrote:
... and "Pseftika", which is really a Greek version of Queen's "The Show Must Go On" ... lol!

(Just kidding -- I just find the two songs amazingly similar!)

Malin you are such a clown clown clown What a Face lol!
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.myspace.com/penemi
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: How many cover versions has Sakis ever recorded?   

Back to top Go down
 
How many cover versions has Sakis ever recorded?
Back to top 
Page 1 of 1
 Similar topics
-
» Albums you'd like to see re-recorded
» Billy Cobham on the Cover of a New 1970's CTI Collection CD
» Weirdest album cover contest
» Bob Marley art - Burnin' on LP Cover
» 3rd CD Cover - EXCLUSIVE!

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Sakis Rouvas the greek pop star ! :: ~Sakis Rouvas World~ :: ~Questions about Sakis~-
Jump to: